002

----------------------------------------

Third-person Point of View:

----------------------------------------

It has been about a month since They became friends with Itadori and it was a lot easier to 'talk' to him. Then they expected. By the looks of it, you can call yourself best friends. Maybe even Besties. They were definitely growing close.

----------------------------------------

(y/n) was currently in their room contemplating at 5:45 in the morning if they should talk to him a little, but they were still afraid. It had been 13 years since they last talked to anyone. Sure they talked to themself but it was always a whisper.

And they didn't want to hurt him.

'What if I talk to him and something bad happens? What It he doesn't want to be my friend anymore?!'

They were pacing back and forth, panicking. Even if they had only known Itadori for a month. He had helped them a lot. He was someone that they couldn't bear to lose.

They stopped pacing and took a deep breath and whispered to themself, 

"o-ok (y/n). Y-you got this. Just ask h-him a question and g-get it o-over w-wit-h,"

They pumped themself up to do this and it seemed that nothing was going to stop them!

----------------------------------------

Reader's Point of View:

----------------------------------------

'Welp, so far for prepping myself..' I thought to myself as I stood in front of my best friend Itadori Yuji. It was currently lunchtime, so we went to the school roof. Even if they forbid it.

"Is there something you would like to say (y/n)-senpai?" Itadori asked. Breaking me out of my train of thought and I looked up and him and nodded. He smiled at me again.

"Well, what is it?" He asked. He was eager to find out what was bothering me.

'He's such a good friend. I feel like I don't deserve him.' I thought and then signed to him.