An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15

Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

869 22 17
By FunkyGuy11

You are as beautiful as Tirzah, my darling, as lovely as Jerusalem, as majestic as troops with banners.

Third person PoV:

It had been a few hours since Jesus left y/n alone with his thoughts. He felt many emotions at the same time, he felt awkward, angry, sad.... And he felt something in the back of his mind, something that he never had experienced before... Hate...

Of course he had hated people before such as kayle... But this hate was something new it came out of somewhere deep inside of him. Some place dark as the void that he never knew it existed.

He looked down at the ring that Jesus Gave him, it's was a silver ring with some lining as decoration. He was somewhat curious about why when he placed this ring on his finger he suddenly remembered everything before his fall...

Eventually he decided that maybe he needed to sleep, this encounter had exhausted him mentally since it was way to much to handle...

Timeskip to around 4 am

Third person PoV:

Y/n woke up, something was off, he felt like something was roaming around his house and this made his nerves spike up.

He grabbed his sword and walked outside, slamming the door in the process.

Y/n: Who in the seven rings of hell wants to die today!?

He exclaimed, there was basically no light just the pale moonlight shining... Apparently there was Noone there until someone walked up to him and dropped her weapons to the floor...

???: Hey.... Long time no see y/n

Y/n: who are you?! How do you know my name!?

Y/n questioned the woman who stood before him... Her face was covered with a green cloth..

???: I...I know that in the past i made a lot of mistakes, especially with my behavior and comments towards you...

She tried to get closer but y/n took some steps back and unsheathed his sword.

Y/n: Keep the distance!

???: woah...calm down we're not here to hurt you...

Y/n: We?! How else is here?!

Then three other figures walked near surrounding him... Bad choice of formation, this only made y/n more tense about the whole situation, the Three figures walked up to be lined with each other.

???: Y/n... Please do forgive us, we've done horrible things to you and we're sorry about it

Y/n: I'll ask you again. Who in the seven rings of hell are you!?

???: You... You don't remember us?

Y/n: If i remembered you would I be asking that damn question!

???: Fair point... Lower the sword I'm sure we can talk everything out okay?

Y/n: then you better be worth my time. Follow me

Y/n sheathed his sword and walked towards his house. The four individuals entered the house with him. That was when they finally saw him in his current state, he had the amour on, the red cape looked diabolic and so did the armor.

Y/n pulled a chair on his dinning room and sat down. His dark hair flowed as if TaTir would control him, but it was clear this wasn't the y/n they once knew, His eyes looked as deep as the void.

Y/n: So? To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit.

???: Well... In case you don't remember us-

Y/n: Akali, Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa, I think we're pass introductions. Why are you here?

Ahri: It's... It's been quite some time since I last saw you my dear-

Y/n: I'm deeply sorry but I'm not the y/n you once knew. He is dead, dead and gone

The four women looked at y/n, that Armour made Evelynn shiver. The amount of currupted magic that emitted from it was sickening and perverse.

Akali: Listen Y/n I know i said some things i can't take back-

Y/n: Like i said, that man is dead, i am what remains. If you feel that this is your fault and that you killed y/n, you didn't kill y/n... I did

Ahri: My dear... You're still as beautiful as the day you left, i can sense your pain... Please let me be the one to help you heal it...

Y/n looked at them, the stare he was giving them was like being stabbed by a thousand knifes.

Y/n: Pain? Do you think that what I feel is pain? No, it's called rage and hate.

Evelynn: You have two options, you come with us willingly.... Or we force you.

Y/n: Pft You? Force me? Who do you think you are?

Evelynn: They don't call me Agony's embrace for nothing.

Y/n stood up, his precense was hostile. Akali as the only human there felt her instinct telling her to run... She was afraid for the very first time in ages.

Akali: Alright let's chill... We don't have to do this-

Y/n's sword was drawn out of thin air and he grabbed Evelynn by the neck in a quick motion, he dragged her outside her house and threw her out with roughness.

Y/n: You want to play?! Let's play!

Evelynn turned invisible hoping she could get the surprise factor, she was unaware that Y/n had learned how to fight this kind of demons. But surely this was something else, not only was he fighting Evelynn, but Kai'sa and Akali. Ahri just couldn't fight against Y/n, something told her that this wasn't right.

Akali: Really Evelynn? Why doesn't it surprise me that your ego got the worse of him... Again

Akali threw smoke bombs to cover herself along with Kai'sa, they were attacking to neutralize but not to kill. Eventually the sword y/n was using clashed with akali's kama followed by the clash of a few void rockets that also collided with the blade shattering into pieces...

Y/n somehow wasn't surprised and instead he felt thorns piercing his back making him bleed. In the process akali kicked him directly in the face, sending him flying a few meters away from them.

Unarmed and only having his fists and magic he saw the ring he had starting to shine hearing the same voice of the man who gave it to him echoing in his mind.

"But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out."

Y/n repeated after the voice that spoke in his mind, the ring disappeared but it it's place a Spear appeared in his hand... Almost in pure instinct Y/n turned around and blocked a barrage of Void missiles with just a swing of the spear, it was almost as if the swing created a wall between the tip of the spear and the barrage.

Kai'sa inmediatly recognized who's weapon was this... The weapon of a man that ended the void war in the beginning of time, the spear that once brought peace upon the land of the mortal.

Evelynn also recognized this spear, a weapon designed by the god... A spear so powerful that even the royalty of hell begged not to encounter, the spear that was used to seal the void...

Kai'sa: It can't be... It's been ages since I've seen...

Evelynn: the spear of longinus...

Kai'sa: "The spear of destiny"

Out of mere instinct Evelynn kneeled down surrendering, with this weapon in the battlefield Evelynn would rather surrender. Kai'sa began shaking in fear and soon kneeled down, puzzled by this Akali dropped her weapons, she didn't recognize this weapon as a matter of fact she didn't understand what it fully meant.

Akali: Just to be sure... Are we cool now? They surrender and so do I...

The spear disappeared when y/n stopped griping on it, the ring returned on to his finger as he accepted this surrender without many problems.

Y/n: You fully understand that you cannot force me into anything right?

Akali: Yeah we... We get it... But please come with us... No one deserves to go through grief alone... I know i fucked up badly, like pretty bad, Damn even saying that i fucked up can't compare to the horrible mistake i made.

Ahri: We're not asking for forgiveness, we just want to help you... I couldn't help you then but please let me help you now...

Ahri still maintained the distance still trying to approach him, it hurt her seeing his face with the stain of black tears and those dark wings that once had a beautiful perly white. She slowly approached him with caution, she didn't want a possible misunderstanding.

She was face to face with him, she slowly reached for his hands and placed them in her vastaya ears. This was the ultimate sign of love of her tribe or at least that was how she felt about it.

Y/n felt his heart pumping something that wasn't hate, his eyes were starting to turn crystalline.

Ahri: Even if the old y/n is dead and gone, i love every version of you my dear

Ahri slowly wrapped his around y/n's waist, hugging him gently... Y/n felt like for a moment the future that was planned for him disappeared into ashes...

Y/n: I-

Ahri: Don't worry my love, it's okay

"The Darkness faded away... And so did the light... Where am i heading now?" y/n's head echoed, there seemed like he was lost in a space full of thoughts and long forgotten memories.

Akali: Let's just go home alright big guy? I'll make sure to cook you something that isn't Ramen, I have a sweet recipe of sashimi that i think you'll love.

Y/n couldn't say nothing, he was out of words. He felt the urge to let go of his emotions but he refused to let everything out, he had to hold the feelings in.

Y/n: Stop using your powers on me... Please...

Ahri looked puzzled as she directed her stare towards y/ns face, there was tears running down his face that ran accordingly to the marks he had...

Ahri: I'm not using any magic...

Evelynn and Kai'sa couldn't look up, they were afraid of him since he was using the spear known not only for sealing the void but also for many other militar campaigns that heaven did after the void war.

Ahri softly smiled as she sweetly grabbed y/n's cheek and pulled him gently for a soft kiss.

(Now you may be wondering "Why didn't they try that first?" and I'd gladly tell you... Plot.)

Ahri: i don't care how much time we where apart, i still love you with the same intensity  than before...

Y/n tried to keep it together, he felt lost, with no actual propuse like if there was no place he could be safe. But Ahri was offering him to be safe in some way. Still this was a pretty bad idea, Y/n remembered a little and he had few good memories involving this group.

Y/n: I became this so i could be with you...

Y/n whispered to himself as he remembered doing a deal to still be alive in some way.

???: Not exactly.

a dark figure appeared from behind them, purple hair with a pair of wings tied with chains, same marks that y/n had under his eyes, this figure was also a fallen angel. Akali felt overwhelmed by just the presence of two fallen angels, after all she was just a human... even if she was trained to be a killing machine she knew that this was a total power gap from her.

???: It's been quite a while since i last saw you Y/n, how rough was the fall? pretty painful right? I couldn't stand the headache for a whole week.

Ahri felt a shiver down her spine, her 9 tails spiked up as she heard the voice talk to the man she loved... but Y/n's brown wing covered ahri and pulled her behind him as if he where protecting her.

Y/n: Did that Noxian man send you? because if he did then i'd gladly take you down to hell myself

???: First of all young man, respect you'r elders!

The figure uncovered its face revealing a woman with purple hair and a pale skin this woman was no other than the very same...

Morgana: Second of all, what in the living FUCK are you doing at my home town?

??? POV: 

???: So you're telling ME that he survived? AFTER totally masacrating the archangels?! I can't belive how inept this hierachy can be!

I'm sitting in my bed while i get bandages wrapped around my chest, that imbecile Y/N made a whole shit in this realm and even killed the archangels with such ease! 

??? #2: You know it was nessesary we need him as a vesel remember? maybe you're judging him to much.

???: Just shut up, i don't even want to look at you.

'A single coin has two side, heads and tails... evil and good work the same, both are different sides of the same coin'

A/N: Yeah so it's a relatively short chapter if you compare it to past one that had around 3500 words but trust me i got burned out of this and my routine forces me to quit wattpad from time to time. 

So my plans are having a chill chapters of y/n and the girls before continuing with further plot cuz belive me i have some shit planned even if i'm too lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
324K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
80.7K 2.8K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
10.8K 202 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...