Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 12

814 33 0
By _Minaaz_20

Fatima's pov:

I was now waiting in his room. Everything was decorated with roses not a single other flower but only red roses. I was just struck in awe. It was like a fairytale. Hania made me sit on his bed.

I'm so nervous and scared. I waited for more than 40 minutes. There is no sign of him. I went to washroom took shower and offered my Salah. I was pacing in his room.

I'm so sleepy. I again sat on his bed and I don't remember when I slept.

Author's pov:

After about 2 hours, Hasan came. He stood there seeing his sleeping Beauty on his bed. He went near her and sat on his toes near his bed. He was admiring her. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face. He saw her hairs for the first time.
He gently touched her hairs. It was so smooth. He stood up and went to washroom, took his shower and offered his prayers. He thanked Allah multiple times.

He took another pillow from his bed and kept on the couch. He slept on the couch as he didn't asked Fatima about sleeping together on same bed cause he knew she was uncomfortable with men.

He again looked at her for the last time and slept on the couch with a smile. It was around 3am. Fatima again woke up due to nightmare. As soon as she saw Hasan, her nerves started to calm down.

She slowly got up from bed and went near Hasan. She gently placed the blanket on his body. She sat on floor near his couch and was admiring him and thanking Allah for giving him.

She kept her head on the glass table which was kept infront of couch. Unknowingly she slept like that.

It was around 5am. Hasan woke up. He was shocked seeing her like that sleeping infront of him with the cutest face. He was trying to get up but before he can get up Fatima moved a bit. Hasan closed his eyes again and started acting as if he was sleeping.

He didn't want Fatima to feel embarrass infront of him so he closed his eyes. She woke up and her whole body was aching due to the position she slept. She got up from the floor.

"Thankyou Hasan for staying by my side." She said quietly and went to washroom to shower and to get freshen up.

Hasan heart broke listening her. He was cursing himself for not coming early last night.
Fatima wore maroon colour outfit she was looking so beautiful. The colour was enhancing her beauty and her skin tone. She was drying her hairs with the towel.

Hasan was slowly glancing at her. She dried her hairs and came near Hasan.

"Hasan." She called in a low voice.

"Hasan get up."

She came forward sat on her toes and hesitantly forward her index finger. She gently touched his hand with her finger.

"Hasan."

She then shaked him a little.

"Hasan please get up."

Hasan moved a little and opened his eyes. Fatima got up from the ground.

"Assalam ul alaikum."

"Walikum as salaam sweetheart." He said in his sleepy voice making her heart beat to raise.

"Wake up for Salah." She said and turned around to go but was stopped when Hasan grabbed her wrist gently.
Fatima looked at him. He was now sitting on the couch. He made her sit infront of him.

"Jaan (life) I'm so sorry for coming late last night." Hasan said while interlocking their fingers.
Fatima's heart skipped a beat.

"It wasn't a big deal Hasan."

"Fathi, it was a big deal and I'm really sorry for that."

"It's okay Hasan."

"Come with me." He said taking her near his bed.
She was getting so scared now. Her heart was racing fast and her breath were becoming uneven.

He opened the bedside drawer and took some small box.
Fatima came back to senses and was trying to calm down.
He gave the box to Fatima.

"For you."

She looked at him confused then opened the box. Her eyes started to tear up seeing her engagement ring.

"Shall I ?"
Fatima nodded and gave the box back. Hasan took the ring and slided it on her ring finger gently. He smiled seeing her finger.
He looked at her and wiped the tears.

"You kept it."

"Ofcourse."

She smiled at him.

"Wait a minute."
He said and opened the other drawer and took another box it was somewhat big from before.

"That was your belonging and this is the gift for you. Sorry I didn't gave it yesterday."

"Hasan this is more than enough for me."

"It is your right sweetheart. C'mon open it fast."

She opened the box and her eyes widened looking at the bracelet. It was of platinum with diamonds in between.

"It's so beautiful."

"Not more than you Jaan."

He took the bracelet from the box and carefully placed it on her right wrist.

"Thank you so much Hasan."

"No need to thank me fathi. I'm sorry actually yesterday I went to hospital as haya didi sprained her ankle. I know I should've atleast messaged you."

"Hasan please it wasn't a big deal. How is haya didi now?"

"Better. Come let's offer our prayers together I'll come after taking a shower."

She just nodded in response.
He went to washroom and Fatima sat on the bed admiring the ring and bracelet. She wiped the tears which were rolling down countinously. It was tears of joy.

Hasan came back and they both offered their prayers. She was out of this world. She never thought this day will ever come in her life.

"Hasan."

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Thankyou so much for everything."

"I should thank you fathi, for coming in my life."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes ofcourse sweetheart."

"Did you forgave me?"

"Fathi look at me."

She slowly looked at him and their eyes got locked.

"I forgave you a long time ago. I knew you would never accept my proposal due to fear and guilt so I thought if I tell you I'll forgive you. You would say yes and that's what happened. So the thing is fathi I forgave you long long time ago."

"Thank you so much." She said with tears.

"Hey hey relax." Hasan whispered and wiped her tears "Fathi now forget your past and let's focus on our bright future. You know our future is waiting for us."

Fatima nodded in response. Hasan leaned closer and kissed her forehead gently.

"Come let's go down."

"Wait.."

"What happen sweetheart?"

"Should I have to do makeup? Is this dress enough? Do you think I look presentable?"

Hasan chuckled at her.

"Relax you are just perfect. Come now."

"Wait.."

"What now sweetheart."

"Can you wait until I wear my hijab."

"Take your time Jaan."

Fatima blushed at his words. She was getting comfortable with Hasan. She was trusting him. They went down. Before opening the dining room door Hasan felt someone grabbing his shirt. He turned around to see Fatima was clutching his shirt in fear.

"Everything is fine. I'm here with you fathi. No one will say anything trust me."

She nodded.

"Now take some deep breath and let's go. Can I hold your hand."

She was scared, even though she was getting comfortable with Hasan but she was not used to touching men. She has no other idea so she nodded in fear.

"Relax.. I'll not. But know that I'm here with you."

"Thank.. You."

It broke Hasan's heart. He thought she was less scared but as soon as he heard her taking breaks in words he knew she was still scared.

They went in, everyone was already gathered there. Fatima was walking behind Hasan. They greeted everyone and received their greetings back.

Fatima sat in between Hasan and hania.

"Masha Allah rosy you look pretty." Hania whispered to her.

Fatima blushed and smiled at her.

"Guriya (doll) can pass me the coffee." Hasan casually asked to hania.

Everyone was shocked listening him. Hania had tears in her eyes. After that incident 6 years ago Hasan never took her nickname. He isolated himself from everyone and talked only if needed. But today was different thanks to Fatima, Hasan was becoming as he was 6 years ago.

"What happened?" Hasan asked confused looking at everyone.
Hania went to him and hugged him, she started crying in his embrace. Only Hasan and Fatima was unaware of this situation.

"What happened guriya?" Hasan asked caressing her back.

"Thank you so much Bhai."

"For what?"

"For calling her guriya." Hadi said with a smile.

Hasan just laughed at her.

"When did you became this emotional idiot?"

Hania glared at him. Everyone laughed at their drama. Unknowingly laiba's heart was becoming soft for Fatima. She was so happy seeing her children happy. She was happy seeing Hasan was getting back to normal.
The breakfast went smooth only some glares from haya and Zara.

Fatima and hania was sitting in the lawn.

"Rosy."

"Yes panda."

"I forgave you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I forgave you when we met in your house but today there is not a single complaint with you. Thank you for bringing my Hasan Bhai back. I forgave you whole heartedly rosy."

"Thank you thank you." Fatima said with tears.

"What are you guys doing?" Hasan asked coming towards them.

"Nothing just back biting about you." Hania said playfully.

Fatima started laughing at that. Hasan and hania was just looking at her. She never laughed like this before. It was so real. Hasan looked at hania and said something with his eyes. Hania nodded in response with a smile.
They didn't talked or commented on fatima's laugh.

"Guriya have you showed fathi our house." Well it was not simple house it was a mansion.

"It's your duty Bhai. Bye I'm leaving."

Hania said and ran from there. Fatima and Hasan just chuckled at her. Hasan was so happy seeing his love was getting comfortable with his family.

"I'll give you a tour come your highness.!!." Hasan said with a smile plastered on his face.

Fatima just giggled at him. Fatima was walking behind him. Hasan stopped in the middle and Fatima bumped on his back.
He turned around to see her. He was just looking at her without saying anything.
Fear started to overpower in fatima's mind.

"Why are you walking behind me fathi."

"Sor.. Sorry."

Hasan came closer held her chin gently and made her look at him. He cupped her cheeks and was seeing in her addictive eyes. Both of their worlds stopped. They were drowning in eachothers eyes. Only Allah knows how much time they stood like that without saying anything just looking in each other's eyes.

"Fathi never say sorry to me."

She nodded. She was still scared.

"What happened fathi. Something bothering you."

She shook her head.

"Tell me."

"I'm.. Scared."

"Of whom."

She looked down. Hasan again made her look at him.

"Of whom fathi."

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"But why?"

"You will..not hurt..me right."

"Baby I'll never ever in my life can hurt you."

"Really?"

"Ofcourse sweetheart. Why would you ask this? Did Someone hurt you before."

"Y.."
Fatima got interrupted by haya.

'What were you thinking Fatima. Do you think he will believe you? No one believes you Fatima no one. He will only blame you for everything. Thank Allah Haya didi came.' fatima's thoughts

"What are you two doing here."

"Nothing, just showing her around." Hasan replied.

"Okay." Haya said and went from there.

Hasan again looked at her and said.

"I was saying that you should walk beside me not behind me. We are partners fathi, we are companions no one is superior no one is inferior in our relation. So always walk beside me not behind me. Understood?"

"Yes."

They walked around. Hasan showed her the whole mansion. They were enjoying eachothers company.
They went back to their room, Hasan was looking so tired.

"Hasan are you fine?"

"Yes, sweetheart just some headache."

"I'll make you coffee." Fatima said getting up.

"No no Jaan I'll be fine."

"I'm going. How much sugar?"

"Just your sip."

Fatima blushed hard. Hasan chuckled at her.

"1.5 spoon."

"Okay." She replied back in a low voice and went as soon as possible making Hasan to chuckle at her.

She went to kitchen and saw haya standing there.

"What do you want?" Haya asked rudely.

"Making..coffee..for Hasan."

"Why?"

"He..is..having headache."

"One day didn't complete and you already gave him the headache, I don't know what you will do if you stay for 1 week. May Allah protect my innocent brother."

Fatima eyes were getting watery. She was just looking down.

"Now make and get lost from here."

She nodded.

"Make me one."

She nodded again.

Fatima took the bowl and searched for coffee powder and sugar. She started making it. She served the two cups and gave one to haya.

Haya took a sip and made a disgusted face.

"Eww.. What the hell is this?" She said and intentionally dropped the coffee mug on fatima's hand.

Fatima didn't said a single word but hissed in pain a little.

"HAYA." laiba came inside with a glare.

She approached Fatima. Tears were rolling down her cheeks due to haya's words and burning sensation on her hand.
Laiba took her hand and examined it.

"What the hell is wrong with you. Do even have any idea what you did." Laiba snapped.

"She deserved it." Haya said bitterly.

"Get the hell out of here haya. Don't you have a heart. How can you hurt some innocent."

"Innocent?" Haya scoffed.

"Shut up haya and get out from here."

"You are taking her side instead of me."

"You were wrong haya. Stop this attitude, you've no right to hurt Fatima in any way."

Haya went from there.
Laiba took fatima's hand and kept in the cold water. Fatima was hurting so much.

"I'm so sorry bete." Laiba said.

"No..aunty.. Please don't.. say sorry.. to me."

Laiba hugged her and started caressing her back.

"What's going on?" Hasan asked worriedly approaching towards them.

"Ha.." laiba was saying something but Fatima interrupted her.

"I just spilled the coffee." Fatima said.

"What?? Where?? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine."

"No, her hand is burnt." Laiba said.

Hasan took her hand and gasped seeing her hand. It became red and scar started to form.

"Bete take her and apply some ointment." Laiba said

"I'm fine aunty." Fatima was trying to control her pain.

"Yes, we know how fine you are." Hasan replied.
"Come now." Hasan was taking her but she stopped.

"Wait.. Your coffee."

"I don't care about coffee now. Come."

"But I care Hasan, you have headache."

"Fine." " Now can we leave." Fatima took the coffee mug and Hasan held Fatima's hand and took her with him.
They went to their room, Hasan made her sit on the bed and was turning back to the get the first aid kit but Fatima held his fingers.

"Please drink your coffee first."

"Fatima you are important to me."

"Drink the coffee for me, you don't want to drink the coffee I made." She tried to make him a little emotional

"You really know how to make me do the work." Hasan mumbled.

Fatima went and gave him some headache tablets. She took it from her bag. She always keep it for emergency.

Hasan took it from her and swallowed it with water. He then drank the coffee.

"Now can I do my work?" Hasan asked.

"I'm fine."

"Yes I know that's why your hand became red." Hasan went and bought the first aid kit.

"Shall I ?"

Fatima nodded and kept her hand in his. He took it carefully and started applying carefully while blowing lightly. Fatima was just admiring him, the way he held her hand and the way he was taking care of her carefully and gently. The way his gentle touch and everything about him was so relaxing.

"Fatima, take care of yourself, you know how much it hurts me seeing you in pain."

He looked at her, she was already seeing him.

"What happened sweetheart?"

"Thankyou so much Hasan. Thankyou for everything."

"It wasn't a big deal fathi. Now take some rest."

"It is for me, thankyou for caring and loving me."
"You know, I miss my family so much but after coming here I can feel the warmth of family. I know it's only a day but the way you all are supporting me is so much. I don't deserve any of this."

"Sweetheart you deserve everything, you deserve the whole world and about your family I'll check on them."

"Please don't."

"But why?"

"They already moved on I don't want to scratch the horrible past for them. They have full right to hate me. I deserve that."

"No you don't deserve that fathi and I know you need your family."

"You are enough for me Hasan."

Hasan looked at her shocked, he couldn't believe his ears. Hasan kissed her forehead.

"I'll always be by your side sweetheart."

With that a knock came. Hasan went and opened the door it was laiba. She came inside and sat on the couch.

"Bete how are you feeling now?" Laiba asked.

"Alhamdulillah I'm fine aunty." Fatima said.

"You can call me Ammi."

"Really?"

"Ofcourse."

"Thankyou so much Ammi." She said with a genuine smile.
Hasan was so happy seeing the duo. They chatted for few minutes and laiba was about to go out.

"Oh..I forgot to tell you I called the parlour women so that they can apply some henna (mehendi.)."

"Thank you aunty..ammi."

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 17.4K 90
If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of bl...
86.1K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.7M 81.3K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."