IFFMBFTSOMC (ON HOLD)

By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Jenni Brzowski and Kyle Brenneman have been best friends since about a year. They have a strong friendship, l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 4
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 5
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 6
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 7
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 8
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 9
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 10
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 11
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 12
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 13
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 14
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 15
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 16
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17
Authors Note

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

2.7K 26 6
By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Hellllo luvlies! YEAH ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! PARTYING, PARTYING WHOO!

fine. fine. I'm going to stop torturing yuu! xD I'm sorry if you're a Rebbeca Black fan but my gosh she mentally scared me for LIFE! Duhh who doesn't know that before friday was thursday, and that after friday its saturday?!

Anyways im going to stop my trash talking...

here is.,.,.,.,.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3

Hope yuu like it! VOTE, COMMENT, & BECOME A FAN PLEASE! I would appreciate it! (

(Picture of Billy! ----->)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body felt like it was on fire. My stomach was turning and I started feeling a tingling feeli-

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

I shouldn't be liking this kiss!

He was my BEST FRIEND for my freaking gods sake!

I mentally slapped my self. Hard.

Kyle and me pulled away, but something gave me an expression that he didn't want to pull away.

While I was having my mentally argument inside my head I hadn't notice my lungs needed air.

I gasped, so did Kyle.

We locked our eyes and he smiled, a friendly smile.

I couldn't resist his amazing smile, and returned one.

'MHM' Someone cleared their throat.

Billy.

I looked at him with a blank expression and he just stared back.

:"Awkward... I just kissed my best friend in front of my boyfriend. Interesting.

I mentally laughed and turned around facing the other players.

They were shocked.

Wonder if they notice I was enjoying the kiss?

Gosh I hope not.

"Okay then.., lets keep playing" Some guy with blondish-brownish hair said.

All he got were nods in response.

I picked my friend Belinda, she said dare.

I dared her to go run down the street in her underwear and bra and run back.

Belinda just shrugged and got up. She slowly stripped and headed to the front of the house. She started running up the street.

It was hilarious how a couple cars passed and honked at her, I could of just seen her roll her eyes at them.

She ran all the way up the street then she ran all the way back.

When she got to the front door she didn't even looked tired.

Damn her and her singer lungs. Shes has been singing since she was like 6 years old.

Well anyway everyone high-fived her and we headed back towards the backyard.

~~~~

We played a good game of truth or dare then everyone headed back to get drinks and dance.

I grabbeD Billy's hand and pulled him up, even though he was like double my size.

I did a little 'oomph' as I helped him up and he chuckled.

We headed to the kitchen and got a second drink and headed down towards the dance floor were we met up with Ronnie and Belinda.

'Shots' by LMFAO was playing and we all started grinding and dancing to the beat. (If you haven't listen to shots yuu should! its an awesome song and if yuu do, yuu should check out I'm in miami bitch, its by LMFAO as well!)

I could already tell Belinda was getting a bit tipsy and started screaming WHOOO! on the top of her lungs.

ROnnie shook his head at her and wrapped his arms from behing her to steady her.

"I better go take her upstairs to her room, shes had enough to drink and its not healthy for her, shes going to have a major hangover in the morning." Ronnie said adding an emphasis on the 'major' part.

I smiled he was so sweet and kind to her. I nodded and replied "Oh okay, yeah you're probably right."

"Oh and Belinda said she set up a guest room for you and Billy and if you see Kyle tell him that she set up a guest room as well for him upstairs."

I nodded and then started laughing as Belinda yelled "IM NOT TIRED! WHOO THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED WHOOOOT!"

I saw Ronnie laugh again but slowly took her out of the dance floor and towards the stairs to go to her room./

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was a blast!

It ended about six in the morning. We were all exhausted.

"Looks like everyone is out of the house, we can head upstairs now, I'm tired." I told Billy. He pecked me on my lips and nodded as I led him up the stairs.

once in the bedroom we were assigned to, I changed my clothes to some of Belindas sweatpants and kept my tank top on but took off my shirt.

Billy just took off his shirt and jeans and stood in his boxers.

Gosh I felt my face heat up as I realised his amazing toned body. Billy had an amazing six pack and muscled arms, but not too much.

I smiled and walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his shirtless waist.

He smiled at me and looked down into my eyes. I hate how hes like four inches taller then me. It buggs the shit out of me ._. but at the same time I like it.

I stood up on my tip-toes and pecked his lips, they tasted a little like bacardi but I didn't mind because I could still taste how sweet he was.

I smiled against his lip and pulled away and layed down on the bed.

YAWN. I was really tired. Billy laughed and shook his head and layed down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He squeezed me and I giggled.

I cuddled more into him and took in his scent.

Axe and another smell I couldn't iddentify right now.

I kissed his neck while he pecked my forhead.

I let out a small sound from my throat in content.

Billy looked down at me and said "Goodnight beautiful."

I smiled and decided to be a smartass. "Well if I recall correctly it should be 'good morning' not 'goodnight' just thought I would let you knoe just incase you didn't remember." I smiled.

"Whatever" He mumbled and kissed me softly. He pulled away and I snuggled closer to him and he rested his chin on my head.

"Good morn/night hottie" I said he mumbled a yeah and I felt his body relax as he silently was starting to fall asleep.

I did the same, and fell to a wonderful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey beautiful" Kyle greeted me.

"Hey: I replied.

Kyle walked over to me and hugged me tightly to his chest.

He held my hand and intertwined my fingers with his, hmmph weird, I ignored it.

We got to the entranced of the park and headed down to the bench.

He set down a basket that I had noticed he was carying like two minutes ago.

He spread out the contents on the table... sparkling apple juice, sandwhiches, jello, gummy bears, fruits, napkins, cups, and was that a domo doll?

He prepared a glass of sparkling apple juice and handed me it I smiled and said 'Thank You' he replied with a simple 'no problem my love.'

What was wrong with him, he was acting like we were going out on a romantic date!

"Jenniboo!" Kyle sang trying to get my attention, guess I had gotten distracted with my own thoughts.

I looked to what he was calling for, my turkey and cheese sandwhich. I smile and took it from him, I didn't realise I was hungry.

I took a bite andhe did the same.

We finished our lunch? I guess thats what you can call it and he picked up his cup filled with sparkling water.

"To the most beatiful, most amazing, caring, nicest girlfriend in the world" Kyle said with a huge grin.

Kyle looked at me espectantly as he raised his cup.

All I could say was "UGH..."

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woked up abruptly still wraped around Billy's arms.

I tried not to move as much as I was trying to calm down from the almost heart attack.

That was the most weirdest dream I have ever had.

Me and Kyle?! phahah yeah right when elephants and hippo's fly!

What was up with me lately, the tingling feelings, the me liking the kiss part, and now I was dreaming with him as a couple?!

I turned my head to look at the clock that was by the bed side. Almost one oclock' in the afternoon.

Billy stired beside me and slowly opened his eyes, I looked his way and gave himk my best smile. I needed to get that dream out of my head.

"Morning' Sexy thang" I told him as I pecked him gently on his lips, he responded my pecking me back.

":Morning stanky breath: He replied with a smirk.

OH NO HE DIDN'T! My mouth fell open in surprise, how dare he. He had some bad morning breath as well but being the lovely caring girlfriend I am I didn't mention anything. I pouted like a four year old.

"Babe I'm kidding!" Billy said as he wrapped his hands around me again and putting me on his lap.

I 'HMMPHD' and turned my head. I smirked deciding I should get revenge.

"Come on babe! I was kidding! Don't give me the cold shoulder!" HAHA.

He hated when I gave him the cold shoulder, he would feel ignored and its what he hates the most, my smirk grew bigger as I listened to him complaining.

"I will do anything! Please Jenni!" I turned my head and looked at him.

"PAHAHAHA! You- r- fa-ce! PHAHAH!" I laughed. He was pouting with his bottom lip sticking out and his eyebrows looked weird, it was hilarious!

He stuck his toungue out at me and I leaned in and bit it. Hey I know what you're thinking, 'EWW, SHe snazzy' Get over it hes my boyfriend I'm allowed to do that!

I smiled and kissed him on the lips and he responded quickly, happy I wasn't giving him the cold shoulder anymore.

Billy licked my bottom lip, asking for permission. I happily opened my mouth slightly and we explored eachothers mouth.

"Hey Jenni I was wondering you want breakf-" Belinda was stopped mid sentence as she walked into Billy and mines little make-out section.

"Okay then, I'm making whatever I want for breakfast and you are going to like it and eat it. Its the only way I could get that nasty, horrible image out of my head" I smiled at her and nodded.

She left the room and I looked at Billy and kissed him again and sighed against his lips and pulled away to get up.

I got up, grabbed my toothbrush and headed to the main bathroom in Belindas house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belinda had made hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. I was suprise that cereal wasn't the only thing she knew how to make.

Even though that it tasted like Kyle had made them. I told her 'thank you' and headed upstairs to shower.

Once I was in the shower I took my time and washed my black hair and did a nice scrub.

After about twenty minutes I got out and wrapped my self in a bathrobe and wrapped a towel around my head, then headed out into my guest room.

Once in the guest room I decided to wear lime green shorts and a flowy black and white top. (

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing%3F.out%3Djpg%26size%3Dl%26tid%3D8139622&imgrefurl=http://www.polyvore.com/lime_green_pac-sun_shorts_edited/thing%3Fid%3D8139622&usg=__5sSl5hYsxdnI9nQEqpRqjPuah2c=&h=300&w=300&sz=32&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=7s3RenvffzM6WM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&ei=NMW8TcTkIMnngQeM3-mrBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlime%2Bgreen%2Bshorts%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1287%26bih%3D520%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=763&vpy=62&dur=3057&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=89&ty=128&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0 &&&& http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://edge.shop.com/ccimg.shop.com/230000/239900/239929/products/485802287__150x150__.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shop.com/flowy%2Btops%3Fnover%3D&usg=__8RhwLUx0DQo6liVwIAz0EHgMatI=&h=150&w=150&sz=4&hl=en&start=220&zoom=1&tbnid=Dxtp6hNcza-5AM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=120&ei=oMW8TdSFNZDAgQf4orzTBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dflowy%2Bblack%2Bshirt%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1287%26bih%3D520%26site%3Dsearch%26tbm%3Disch0%2C6048&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=773&vpy=145&dur=4134&hovh=120&hovw=120&tx=99&ty=51&page=16&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:220&biw=1287&bih=520

After I had gotten dressed I started on my hair.

I blowed dried it first, then straighten out my hair, making sure I got each layer.

Then I started to tease it to make it look big.

I finished it off and parted my bangs to my right side. Then topped it off with a lime green bow.

Perfect. Then I started on my make-up. I applied my foundation, then my pencil eyeliner and liquid eyeliner, then I did my eye shadow green and white.

I headed downstairs to see that everyone had gotten dressed and ready to go were ever they desired.

They all had scowls on their face. Hmmph. Wonder why.

"What?" I asked being innocent, well I was.

"You took about an hour and a half to get ready and you started before us!" Belinda added emphasis on the 'before' part. I scrunched my face in confusion I swear I had only taken about fourty-five minutes.

I looked at my watch. They were right, It was and hour and fifty-three minutes since I had taken a shower.

"Sorry?" I said with widen eyes.

They all laughed at me. I frowned.

"Its alright" Said Billy.

"Okay then Jenni and Kyle, lets head out" Kyle said to Billy and me. Well me because he didn't even bother to look ay Billy.

I nodded my head in agreement and gave Belinda a hug and told her I would see her 'soon.'

The guys also said their goodbyes before making our way out of her house.

We reached the end of Belindas drive way and Billy stopped and looked at me. I frowned, I knew what was coming.

"Babe, I need to go to work soon and get to my house to reasure my mom I didn't die last night" He said with a sad smile.

I pouted and gave him an understanding smile.

"I knew it was coming, you need to work, blah, blah, blah." I told him.

Billy had gotten a summer job at Subway, were his uncle Sebastian hired him.

Billy smiled and pulled me towards him into a hug. We stood like that for a while until I seperated us and pecked him on the mouth.

I then motioned for him to go. He nodded as in saying 'I guess I have to' then headed the opposite direction of my house. Missed him already.

"Come on Jenniboo, lets go to my house and try to wipe that frown off your face, the twins are home." Kyle said as he pulled on my arm to start walking.

We started walking all the way down Belindas street until we came to a corner. The left led to my house and the right led to Kyles.

We headed towards the right. I smiled, I liked his house because the twins always lightened my days even when I was really down. They always were the ones to make me laugh, like Kyle.

We got to the front door and Kyle took a key out of his pockets and opened the lock.

We entered and as soon as we walked in we heard..

"I WANtED THE LAST YOGURT cUP!"

"SO DID I! GUESS WHAT I GOT IT!"

"UGH YOU ARE SUCH A BOTHER IN MY BUTTHOLE!"

"LOOK WHOSE TALKING MISS I WANT EVERYTHING I WANT!"

I smiled. I hadn't seen the twins like in two weeks because Kyle was always at my house.

Me and Kyle walked in the kitchen where Rosie had a yogurt cup in one hand trying to hold it as high as she could so Daisy couldn't get it.

Yupp. Those are ROsie and daisy. The most adorable twins ever. Also known as Kyle's little sisters.

Don't get me wrong, I say little because they are a year younger than us. They are fourteen.

They are the most identical twins ever. The only way you could tell them apart was that Rosie had brown hair and Daisy had red hair.

Other than that they were very much alike. Even how they talked, dressed, walked, ate, etc. You get the point.

"Give me the damn yogurt cup you motherf-" Daisy was saying but cut her self off.

""Hey Jenni, I said I wanted the last yougurt cup but Rosie got it ! Tell her to give it to me NOW." She said before they both started calling eachother names again but then they both stopped.

"JENNI!" They both yelled in unison, seemed like they practiced it.

I smiled, it just hit them I was here.

"Hey Rosie and Daisy!" I said as I was nearly knocked on my back by them both running and wrapping their arms around me.

"I missed you!" They both said, together.

"Missed you too, even if it was only two weeks since I last saw you." I told both of them laughing. They pulled away and gave Kyle a hug.

"So you both want that yogurt cup?" Kyle asked with a smirk. They nodded their heads.

"I got an idea to settle this, you give me the yogurt, I flip a coin, Head is Daisy gets the yogurt or heads Rosie gets the yogurt, okay?"

Rosie nodded and handed Kyle the strawberry and Bannana yogurt. Kyle's smirk grew bigger.

"Okay turn around" Kyle told the twins, they had a confused look and looked at eachother, then shrugged and turned around. All at the same time.

I looked at Kyle in mock-shame as I knew what my best friend was about to do.

He opened the yougurt cup and ate it. The twins gasped as they heard him slurping and turned around.

"KYLE CHANDLER BRENNEMAN!: They both shouted and Rosie smacked his left arm and Daisy smacked his right.

"Jerk." They both muttered.

I started laughing as Kyle said "It was worth it" Then he grabbed my hand and led me to his room.

I loved his room, it was mix blue and black, his favorite colors. His walls were covered in band posters and pictures of me and him.

I grabbed his plasma televison remote and turned it on and put music videos on.

'Love like woe' by The Ready Set came out and I started singing.

Sue me I loved to sing.

Kyle smiled and kept watching me sing with amusement. He walked over to his bed were I was sitting and laid across the bed with his head on my lap.

I instantly started playing with his black soft hair. He loved when I did this, he said it was his 'happy place.'

I finished singing when the song was finished and we stood in silence.

Not the type of awkward silence when your parents find out your not a virgin, but a comfortable silence.

"Jenni?" Kyle said with a small crack to his voice.

"Hmm?" I replied, wondering what he wanted.

"Did you feel it too?" I was confused. Feel what?

"Feel what, Kylebear?" I asked him, curious as to what he was going to say, I seriously was at a blank at what he was talking about.

I wonder if he was talking about the semi-hangover I had this morning. He seemed like he had one too.

He cleared his voice and sat up. He looked serious.

He looked straight into my blue eyes with his own. I gulped and saw something flash in his eyes before he covered it up with a curious glance as he said.

"When we kissed, did you feel that spark? The firework that abrupted in us? Did you Jenniboo? Did yoU? Because I sure as hell know I did, and you can't deny it. Don't lie. You felt it too?"Kyle asked, all his fun and playfulness put on a hold to be replace by seriousness.

I was completely and asbsolutely dumbfounded.

It felt like I was slapped in the face by a Summo-Wrestler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYELLO! well this took me like tree and a half years to write!

Hope you all enjoyed! and thanks for reading!

Remeber to vote and comment! It would mean ATON to me! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway guys guess what!

IM FRAKING MEETING JORDAN Witzigreuter !!! ''''''

In SIX days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT WOOT! He is amazingly beautiful like Cristopher DREW INGLE!<3

Gosh Im gonna faint when I meet him. I absolutely love him and had to put one of his song in this chappie because I'm so ECXITED!

<333

I'm going to be like "AYEEE YOO! I LOVE YOU!" pahaha he gonna be like fosho, that gurl weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways!!!! Thanks so much for reading, love yuu guys! (;

Oh and here is the cast for IFFMBFTSOMC:

-

Alex Mckee - Billy Laneferd

- Alex Evans - Kyle Brenneman

- Brookelle Bones - Jenni Brzowski

- Katie Babyfayce - Belinda krawford

- Paul Griffiths - Ronnie Moyde

- Hillary Swanks - Monica Brzowski (Jenni's Mom)

- Chad Lowe - Aaron Brzowski (Jenni's Dad)

-chelsea lynn and jennifer genuine - Rosie and Daisy Brenneman. (Twins)

<3 Jenny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 10.2K 41
Me and my best friend Grayson have been best friends when we were babies, but when we went to a party that's when everything changed. Best friends d...
5.1K 57 22
Lisa and Jennie Are best friends since elementary till Present. They both Happy when they together. But jennie Without knowing That lisa is secretly...
1.2K 24 44
Erin and Austin are the usual best friends until the day she started to fall for him.... cheesy Love story ahead! ❌DONT TAKE / STEAL MY STORY ❌ © 2...
390K 12.8K 55
"Sooner or later you're going to fall for me." "You forgot the 'never' option." I smiled fakely. He chuckled. "That isnt an option." "You sure?" I as...