Toby's Sister (1)

Da derekhalekolmlover

Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 ©️ derekhalekolmlover Altro

Toby's sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act 1
1) Pilot
2) The Jenna thing
3) To kill a Mocking Girl
4) Can you hear me now
5) Reality bites me
6) There's no place like homecoming
7) The homecoming hangover
8) Please do talk about me when im gone
9) Detective Jerk
10) keep your friends close
11) moments later
12) official
13) know your frenemies
14) dance a thon
15) date night
16) apologies
17) the new normal
18) more clues
19) person of interest
21) Monsters in the end
22) for whom the bell tolls
Act II
1) therapy
2) The goodbye look
3) movie date
4) secrets always come out
5) daddy
6) Never letting go
7) surface tension
8) hospital... again
9) homes
10) the stepsissy to be
11) I must confess
12) over my dead body
13) the first secret
14) through many dangers, toils, and snares
15) A hot piece of A
16) let the water hold me down
17) the accident
18) A kiss before lying
19) The Naked Truth
20) the meeting
21) Breaking the code
22) father daughter dance
23) eye of the beholder
24) if these dolls could talk
25) unmasked
Act III
1) It happened
2) Blood is the new black
3) Kingdom of the blind
4) Birds of a Feather
5) That Girl is poison
6) anniversary
7) crazy
8) Maya's website
9) The Kahn game
10) what lies beneath
11) Single Fright Female
12) The lady killer
13) This is a dark ride
14) she's better now
15) Mona - Mania
16) Misery loves company
17) Out of the frying pan into the inferno
18) dead to me
19) under the weather
20) accidents
21) close call
22) she's not herself
23) the body
24) A dangerous game
Act IV

20) someone to watch over me

700 23 2
Da derekhalekolmlover

Ava, Hanna, Aria, and Emily were all at the cafeteria at the school gathered together when Hanna shown them what she found that she thought Caleb was going to give her.

"Oh, it's so pretty Hanna" Aria said. "Yeah, it's gorgeous" Ava said. "When did he give it to you" Aria asked.

"Oh, he hasn't given it to me not, yet I found it, and I wasn't looking for it, but I found it, and I took a picture and then I just put it back" Hanna said. "Make sure to act surprised when he gives it to you" Ava said. 

"Why an owl" Emily asked. "It's symbolic" Hanna said. "Of what" Emily asked. "Of our first night in the tent" Hanna said. "Wow adventurous" Ava said.

"We heard owls" Hanna said. "Swooping down to carry off their prey" Aria asked. "Okay you cannot stop the romance owls and tents and s'mores are all part of that night every perfect minute of it" Hanna said.

"Along with mosquitoes" Ava said and Hanna glared at her. "Have you two had another opportunity" Emily asked.

"Not since he went in the guest room, but we do have plans" Hanna said and they all smiled. They all noticed Sean talking to Paige. "When did that start to happen" Aria asked.

"Ugh makes me sick" Ava said. "Oh, Em don't worry about it it's totally cool I mean the breakup was way messy but Sean's a good guy I mean he should be happy everybody should be as happy as I am you know maybe I should practice my surprise face when he gives it to me" Hanna said and started practicing while Ava, Aria, and Emily laughed when Spencer came over and sat next to Emily. 

"Hey, are you okay" Emily asked Spencer. "Yeah, we didn't think you were coming in today" Aria said. "Is everything okay" Ava asked. "I had to be someplace other than my house" Spencer said. "Are the cops still there" Hanna asked.

"They came and went" Spencer said. "They actually took things" Aria asked. "Not so much my mom says they did it just to shake me up" Spencer said.

"What'd they take" Hanna asked. "Um things from jewelry box stuff from my closet a couple of pairs of shoes" Spencer said. "Wait not the Tory Burches" Hanna said. "Hanna" Aria said.

"You ever think of anything besides shoes" Ava asked Hanna. "No sneakers they wanted my laptop, but my mom said no it wasn't in the search warrant and they couldn't have it look you guys should know that there's a chance that they might try to pull this on you" Spencer said.

"Search our rooms" Emily asked. "My mom says it's a possibility I'm so sorry" Spencer said. "No, it's not your fault" Aria said.

"Don't be sorry" Ava said. "Yeah, we know who's responsible for this" Hanna said. "I should have known that the trophy was some kind of trap it's like I can hear A laughing in my head" Spencer said.

"Does A sound like Jenna" Hanna asked and Spencer's phone rang. She picked it up looking at it. "It's my mom she wants me to come home, walk me out okay" Spencer said.

"Sure" Emily said. "Yeah sure" Aria said. "Whatever you need" Ava said. Hanna, Ava, Spencer, and Emily all got up.

"Aria come on" Hanna said seeing she wasn't moving. "Just a second" Aria said. "Make it quick" Ava said and they left while Aria soon followed them.

>>>

Ava was talking to Mona when Mike came over. "There's my girl" Mike said to Ava and kissed her cheek. "Hey Mona" Mike said.

"Hey Mike, also you seem to forget Ava is my girl she may be your girlfriend but she's my girl" Mona said. "You wish" Mike said. "More like you wish" Mona said and Ava just laughed shaking her head at the two. 

"Okay you two" Ava said. "I'll leave you two have a moment I'll catch up with you soon Avs" Mona said and left. 

"So, your girl huh" Ava said and Mike smiled before kissing Ava. "What was that for" Ava asked once Mike pulled away. "Can't I just kiss my girl" Mike asked and Ava looked at him.

"Fine are you free tonight" Mike asked. "Possibly" Ava said. "Why" Ava asked. "Well, I was wondering if you'd be free for our date tonight" Mike asked and Ava smiled.

"I should be" Ava said. "Good" Mike said and kissed Ava's cheek before holding her hand. "Come on" Mike said and Ava closed her locker before leaving with Mike.

>>>

Instead of waiting for Mike to pick her up for their date Ava went over to the Montgomery House and knocked on the door. Mike answered and saw Ava.

(I do not own picture)

"Ava what are you doing here" Mike asked. "I was on my way" Mike said.

"Figured I meet you here for a change" Ava said. "Okay but next time just wait for me" Mike said. "Yeah, yeah" Ava said and Mike smiled at her. "Come on we have dinner" Mike said and left with Ava.

>>>

Mike and Ava arrived at dinner where Mike had reservations and they were currently eating when Ava saw Mike looking at her. "What" Ava said. "I just never can get enough of your beauty" Mike said.

"Shut up" Ava said. "It's the truth" Mike said and Ava smiled. "You're the best boyfriend ever" Ava said and Mike smiled.

"Only for you" Mike said. "Why are you so good to me" Ava asked. "Because you deserve it" Mike said and Ava smiled before giving him a quick kiss and they continued to eat.

>>>

Mike took Ava home after their date and they were hand in hand once they arrived at the house. "Well, another successful date" Ava said, and Mike smiled at her. "Not that I'm surprised any moment with you is wonderful" Ava said. 

"I feel the same about you" Mike said and Ava smiled before Mike kissed her. They pulled away from the kiss after a moment.

"Guess I better get some rest" Ava said. "See you at school" Mike said. "Night Mike" Ava said. "Night Avs" Mike said and kissed her cheek before leaving while Ava went inside.

>>>

Ava was with Emily at school when Aria came over asking for Emily to hold onto some stuff after she accidentally sent her mom a text meant for Ezra.

"Just hold onto this for me okay" Aria said. "You didn't mention Ezra's name in the text did you" Emily asked. "No, no" Aria said.

"But what if I had" Aria asked. "Then Mr. Fitz be in jail" Ava said. 

"I mean if I had made one wrong detail in that text my mom would have figured it and everything would have blown up forever hm fresh manicures and tiny keyboards it's a deadly combination" Aria said. Emily went through the bag and pulled out a spoon.

"A spoon" Ava asked. "Our first coffee together" Aria said. Emily put the spoon back before pulling something else out.

"The night that he read his short story" Aria said and Emily put it back and pulled something else out when Aria took it. "Okay I'll give you a catalogue later" Aria said and put it back zipping it.

"Just out this stuff in your locker" Aria said. "Don't worry" Emily said taking the bag. "Thanks" Aria said, and Emily and Ava got up when they heard Caleb on the phone.

They moved closer eavesdropping on him. Once he hung up the girls hid so Caleb wouldn't see them.

>>>

Ava, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily were all at lunch together when Ava, Emily, and Aria told Hanna about Caleb. "You got it wrong" Hanna said.

"We heard what we heard Hanna" Aria said. "No, you heard what you heard but you got it wrong" Hanna said.

"Hanna, you have to believe us" Ava said. "He was talking to another girl and there was a lot of history you could tell" Emily said. "Okay what happened to being all happy for Hanna where'd all that go" Hanna asked. 

"Hanna, we want you to be happy" Spencer said. "Well then you shouldn't tell me this because it's not true" Hanna said.

"Not true or you just don't want to believe it" Ava asked. "Not after we you just you heard wrong hey, he could have been on the phone with his foster parents or something or his social worker you don't know" Hanna said.

"Okay ah maybe we didn't hear it right" Aria said. "Don't give in just because we're saying something she doesn't like" Ava said.

"Hanna, we heard what Caleb said and you have to know the truth I think he's with someone else and hasn't told you" Emily said. "No Caleb has told me everything and I told him everything" Hanna said and Ava, Spencer, Emily, and Aria looked at her.

"Okay not everything but I told him all about me and what you're saying it's not him it can't be" Hanna said.

"Okay guys maybe we are being a little bit paranoid you know with all that's going on we're looking at things too closely we're getting these details, but we just can't just see the big picture" Spencer said.

"Guys" Aria said seeing Jenna and they all looked seeing the owl necklace.

>>>

Aria went back over to Ava, Spencer and Emily after going to see if Caleb was picking up. "Caleb's not picking up she's gonna send him a text" Aria said. "What's going on" Emily asked. "Whatever it is, can't be good" Ava said.

"Either it's exactly what it looks like which is bad enough or it's something worse" Spencer said. 

"Couldn't it just be two pendants that look alike" Emily asked. "Dream on" Spencer told Emily. "If Caleb hurts Hanna, he's a dead man" Emily said.

"Don't forget to bring me along if we kill him" Ava said. "Not literally I mean" Emily said. "You're no fun" Ava said. "I gotta go" Emily said and left.

>>>

The girls met back up with Spencer after Spencer told them the pendent was a flash drive with information. "Passing her with information, what kind of information" Emily asked. 

"What was on the flash drive" Aria asked. "I couldn't see but it could have been anything" Spencer said. "Anything like what" Ava asked.

"Anything from Hanna's computer I guess" Spencer said. "Caleb the hacker" Aria said. "Is that who Toby heard Jenna talking to when she wrote down the number" Emily asked.

"Wait 2 -1-4 has to do with Caleb" Aria asked. "You know what you're saying right" Emily asked.

"That Jenna plus Caleb equals A" Spencer said. "No, he can't be doing this whatever it is it can't be this and it can't be her" Hanna said.

"Think about it Han" Ava said. "Hanna no one wants this to be true" Spencer said.

"Has he called you back" Spencer asked. "Not yet" Hanna said. "And nobody's seen him in school since this morning" Spencer said. "You don't know what this would mean if it's true" Hanna said.

"Hanna, we do know" Emily said and everyone stayed quiet. Hanna left and when Spencer went to go after her Aria stopped her.

"Wait Hanna" Spencer said. "Wait Spence don't" Aria said. "Leave her be" Ava said.

>>>

Ava was at the grill doing homework when Mike came in. Mike kissed Ava's cheek before sitting next to her.

"Hey what are you doing here" Ava asked. "Mom and dad are fighting" Mike said. "I'm sorry Mike" Ava said. "It's okay it's not your fault you didn't do anything" Mike said.

"I still feel bad you're going through this" Ava said. "Hey as long as I have you, I'll be okay" Mike said and Ava smiled and leaned into him.

Mike put his arm around her rubbing her shoulder and kissed her forehead. 

Mona walked over and saw the two. "Oh, am I interrupting something" Mona asked. "No Mona come on there's room for one more" Ava said and Mona smiled and leaned her head on Ava's shoulder.

>>>

Aria, Ava, and Emily all met up with Hanna in the girl's bathroom after she hasn't been in school all morning.

"Where were you all morning" Aria asked. "Walking just walking" Hanna said. "So, it's true" Emily asked and Hanna nodded. 

"Yeah, it's all true" Hanna said. "Sorry Han" Ava said. "Where's Spencer" Hanna asked. "Oh, she stayed home" Aria said. They all saw heard the door open and saw Jenna walk in.

"Come on" Aria said. Aria, Ava, and Emily went to leave but stopped noticing Hanna didn't move. "Han what are you doing" Ava asked whispering.

"Hanna" Aria whispered, and Hanna went to them. "I just want to talk to her" Hanna said. Hanna went towards Jenna.

"Hello" Jenna said and turned around. "Yes" Jenna said. Instead of talking to her Hanna slapped her hard causing her glasses to fall off surprising Ava, Emily, and Aria.

Hanna picked up Jenna's glasses took out Jenna's hand and put her glasses in her hand. "This is Hanna in case you couldn't guess" Hanna said and left with Ava, Aria, and Emily following.

>>>

Ava was at Mona's, and they were getting ready to go to a movie. "Mona you ready" Ava asked and Mona came down. "Yep, all ready" Mona said.

"Great" Ava said and was about to leave when Mona stopped her. "Hey Avs" Mona said. "Yeah" Ava said.

"I hope you know no matter what no matter what I do I always look out for you; you are my best friend okay" Mona said. "I know" Ava said.

"And your happiness matters the most to me know that even if I can't always be there for you, I still will be even when we have our ups and downs" Mona said.

"I know Mona same for you" Ava said and Mona smiled. "Can we go now" Ava asked. "Yeah, let's go" Mona said and they left for the movie.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4K 144 10
Derek Hale x OC S1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
29.6K 924 42
Derek Hale x OC S3-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
56.6K 1.5K 104
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
15.8K 647 54
The Originals s1-5 Kol Mikaelson x OC Book 2 of 2 of the Lockwood series ©️ derekhalekolmlover