Toby's Sister (1)

By derekhalekolmlover

Mike Montgomery x OC Season 1-4 Book 1 of 2 ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

Toby's sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act 1
1) Pilot
2) The Jenna thing
3) To kill a Mocking Girl
4) Can you hear me now
5) Reality bites me
6) There's no place like homecoming
7) The homecoming hangover
8) Please do talk about me when im gone
9) Detective Jerk
11) moments later
12) official
13) know your frenemies
14) dance a thon
15) date night
16) apologies
17) the new normal
18) more clues
19) person of interest
20) someone to watch over me
21) Monsters in the end
22) for whom the bell tolls
Act II
1) therapy
2) The goodbye look
3) movie date
4) secrets always come out
5) daddy
6) Never letting go
7) surface tension
8) hospital... again
9) homes
10) the stepsissy to be
11) I must confess
12) over my dead body
13) the first secret
14) through many dangers, toils, and snares
15) A hot piece of A
16) let the water hold me down
17) the accident
18) A kiss before lying
19) The Naked Truth
20) the meeting
21) Breaking the code
22) father daughter dance
23) eye of the beholder
24) if these dolls could talk
25) unmasked
Act III
1) It happened
2) Blood is the new black
3) Kingdom of the blind
4) Birds of a Feather
5) That Girl is poison
6) anniversary
7) crazy
8) Maya's website
9) The Kahn game
10) what lies beneath
11) Single Fright Female
12) The lady killer
13) This is a dark ride
14) she's better now
15) Mona - Mania
16) Misery loves company
17) Out of the frying pan into the inferno
18) dead to me
19) under the weather
20) accidents
21) close call
22) she's not herself
23) the body
24) A dangerous game
Act IV

10) keep your friends close

1.2K 28 6
By derekhalekolmlover

Ava was with Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily at Hanna's locker at school. "Okay I need to ask you guys something" Hanna said and turned to face them. "And I need you to be totally honest with me" Hanna said. "Of course," Aria said.

"Sure" Emily and Ava said. "Shoot" Spencer said. "Is this side of my face fatter than this side" Hanna asked and Ava, Spencer, Aria, and Emily looked. "No" Ava, Emily, Aria, and Spencer said.

"Is that Ian" Aria asked seeing Ian. "Yeah, I hear he's the new field hockey coach" Emily said. "Does Melissa know he's back" Emily asked.

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him" Hanna said. "Eh I don't see it" Ava said. "Yeah, cause you're in love with Mike" Hanna said. "She didn't he broke up with her" Spencer said and Mona came over.

"Hey, the first two are for my besties" Mona said and gave a card to Ava and Hanna. "And one for each of you my two besties other friends" Mona said.

"Oh, uh what's this" Aria asked. "Oh, nothing only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever camp Mona" Mona said and Hanna, Ava, and Mona smiled.

"Camp Mona" Aria asked. "Don't let the camping part scare you it's glamping not camping M is for Mona and messages not mosquitos" Mona said.

"Oh, Naomi, Riley, hey wait up" Mona said and left. "Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party" Spencer asked. "She's trying to be nice give her a chance" Ava said.

"And she knows that we're friends again and she's just trying to reach out to you" Hanna said. "So are you gonna go" Hanna asked.

"I know she's both your friend but" Spencer said. "No buts no you have to go" Ava said and then got a text as she looked and smiled before texting back. "Or you need to tell Mike how you feel" Emily said.

"And get rejected no thanks I have to catch up with Mona please go" Ava said and left. "I don't understand why she won't tell him how she feels" Hanna said.

"She's afraid it's understandable" Spencer said and Hanna noticed the look on Aria's face. "You know something fess up" Hanna said.

"Okay but if anyone asks, I didn't tell you" Aria said. "What is it" Emily asked. "Mike likes Ava more than a friend" Aria said. "And he hasn't said anything" Hanna said.

"Same reason as Ava he's afraid to" Aria said. "They're both to afraid and stubborn to tell each other how they feel in that case they should be together" Emily said and they all laughed.

>>>

"Mona, Mona, wait" Ava said and caught up to Mona. "Hey Ava" Mona said. "As much as I really want to go to your birthday party more than anything I'm not sure I can" Ava said.

"Ava you can't miss my birthday" Mona said. "Is this about your brother you afraid some cop or someone is going to hurt you because of him" Mona asked.

"Ava you're my sister okay it's us against the world" Mona said.

"Okay alright I'll go" Ava said. "Good you can wear something cute for Mike" Mona said. "Okay who all doesn't know" Ava asked.

Mona had laughed at her before walking away to invite more people. Ava's phone had beeped, and she looked at the message.

"Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize come and find me liars A" the message said.

>>>

Ava was with Mike in his room doing some homework with Ava on her stomach and Mike sitting next to her.

"So, you going to Mona's party" Mike asked. "I'm not sure I know I said I would but" Ava said. "Hey, you have to go Mona's important to you and your important to me besides we can hang out tomorrow or when you get back" Mike said.

"I know but I haven't been around Mona much and I feel bad for that" Ava said.

"Hey, I'm sure she understands I mean it's hard adjusting to all of these friends me, Aria, Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Mona" Mike said, and Ava smiled.

"Yeah, but things have been weird with Toby missing or whatever" Ava said. "How so" Mike asked. "Just with him gone I guess I'm just not used to him being gone this long" Ava said.

"He'll be back before you know it" Mike said. "Yeah maybe" Ava said. "He will I'm sure of it" Mike said. "Hey, the other day were you going to" Ava asked but chickened out.

"Was I going to what" Mike asked. "Nothing nevermind" Ava said but Mike didn't believe her. "No what is it" Mike asked.

"It's nothing I promise okay" Ava said and Mike sighed knowing she wasn't going to give in. "Okay" Mike said.

>>>

Ava was with Hanna, Spencer, and Emily at school at Spencer's locker.

"What could they have found" Hanna asked. "I don't know" Spencer said and Aria came over when she saw them talking. "Hey what's going on" Aria asked.

"The cops are here I heard they found something of Alison's" Hanna said.

"Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Ava Cavanaugh, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin please come to the office" the PA system said.

>>>

Emily, Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Ava were at waiting in the principal's office. "Sorry to keep you waiting" I'm Agent Cooper" Agent Cooper said walking in with her partner and gave a card to Spencer.

"FBI" Spencer said. "This is my partner Agent Randall and we're here because the bureau was asked by the local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis murder I wanna show you something that was sent to the Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source the family's given me permission to show it to the five of you" Agent Cooper said and played a video of Alison at the kissing rock.

Agent Cooper had paused the video and faced the girls. "Is there uh anything you can tell me about what you see" Agent Cooper asked.

"They're at the kissing rock it's in the woods behind the lake" Emily said. "I think this was taken the night Alison disappeared she was wearing that yellow top" Aria said.

"And that necklace I gave her for her birthday she never takes it off" Ava said as the girls noticed the necklace. "That's not her sweater" Hanna said.

"Are you sure" Agent Cooper asked. "Ask me what's in each one of our closets and I'll give you an itemized list I know clothes" Hanna said. "I think she's talking to the older boy" Spencer said.

"So called uh mystery boyfriend" Agent Cooper asked. "Alison didn't want us to know who he was" Spencer said. "Was he an older high school boy" Agent Cooper asked.

"She only told me enough to make it a secret" Spencer said. "Huh Alison liked secrets huh" Agent Cooper asked.

"She thought sharing secrets kept us close" Emily said. "They do but secrets are made to be found out with time" Agent Cooper said.

>>>

Hanna, Ava, Spencer, and Aria were at Spencer's, and they walked into the kitchen with boxes when they saw Ian and Melissa talking. "You broke up with me remember" Melissa said.

"I just wanna take you out for coffee" Ian said. Melissa turned around and saw the girls with boxes. "You guys are camping" Melissa asked.

"Cute" Melissa said. Melissa started to go upstairs when Spencer followed her stopping her. "Wait, wait hey wait" Spencer said and Melissa faced her. "What" Melissa said.

"Maybe you should give him a chance" Spencer said. "And you're suddenly looking out for me because" Melissa said.

"I don't know when this war between us got started Melissa, but can it just be over I'm only 16 and I'm tired" Spencer said. "Is this you trying to fix what you broke with Wren" Melissa asked.

"No just trying to do the right thing" Spencer said. "Coffee that's it" Melissa told Ian.

"Okay" Ian said, and Melissa and Ian left. Spencer made her way back to the girls once they left. "Since when are you mending Melissa's relationships" Aria asked.

"That's not really like you" Ava said. "I kind of owe it to her" Spencer said. "What's she ever done for you" Emily asked.

"It's more about what did I do to her I'm the reason she and Wren broke up we had a moment and Melissa saw us" Spencer said.

"A moment" Emily asked. "Yeah, it gets worse" Spencer said. "How can it get worse" Ava asked. "Melissa doesn't know this part I also had a moment with Ian" Spencer said.

"Shut up" Hanna said. "Sorry I asked" Ava said. "It was early in the summer before Alison went missing it was just one kiss but after they broke up, we started seeing each other I feel like the poster child for poor judgement" Spencer said.

"You could've told us Spencer" Emily said. "Really cause Ali knew about the first kiss and she thought I was awful" Spencer said.

"Well, we are not Ali" Aria said. "Yeah, you can talk to us" Ava said. "I should not tell Melissa right" Spencer asked. "Right" Emily, Ava, Aria, and Hanna said.

"Wait Spence turn the TV up" Hanna said seeing what was on the TV and Spencer did.

"Authorities searched the family home earlier today and initial reports have confirmed that a bloodstain on the sweater is a match to the victim's if you just tuned in police have issued a warrant for the arrest of missing Rosewood teen Toby Cavanaugh he is wanted for the murder of Alison DiLaurentis" the reporter said.

"No" Ava said and left. "Ava wait" Spencer said but Ava already left.

>>>

Aria and Spencer arrived at Mona's birthday party when she went over to them. "Welcome to camp Mona" Mona said.

"Happy birthday" Aria said as she and Spencer gave Mona her gift. "Oh, whatever it is I'm sure I'll love it and if not, I'll return it" Mona said. "Ava said she's running late but she'll be here" Spencer said after she received a text from Ava before they got there, and Mona nodded.

"Swag" Mona said handing them bags. "Oh thanks" Aria said. "Oh, it's in subtle" Spencer said.

"Okay tour time so over here we have the massage tent the mani pedi area the blow me bar and the mini bar" Mona said and saw someone eat a cookie. "Excuse me" Mona said and went to them.

>>>

"Hey Mona, sorry I'm late I know it's late but I'm almost there I hope the present I left with your mom makes up for it" Ava said and then she hung up when she saw Toby getting into the police car.

Toby looked at her and wanted nothing more to run to her and hug her but couldn't. "I love you sis" Toby said to Ava and the police drove away.

>>>

Ava was taking a short cut through the woods when she saw Hanna about to be hit by a car. Ava rushed to Hanna and pushed her out of the way.

"Ava" Hanna yelled, and Ava got hit by the car instead going unconscious and the car took off. "Ava" Hanna yelled. "Ava get up" Spencer said. The girls rushed over to Ava once the car left.

"Call 911" Spencer said. "There's been an accident we're at Camp Rosewood parking lot please hurry" Emily said in tears worried about Ava.

"She's not breathing" Spencer said. "Ava" Aria said. "Ava don't do this wake up" Hanna said. "Ava's phone began to ring and Aria picked up her phone and saw the message.

"Hanna knew too much unfortunately I didn't count on Ava saving her A" Aria said. "Somebody" Spencer said.

"Ava, Ava" Emily said. "Ava come on" Hanna said. "Help" Spencer yelled. "Ava, Ava" Spencer said. "Somebody, help" Spencer yelled.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
11.2K 433 46
Theo Raeken x OC Season 5-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
56.6K 1.5K 104
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
4.4K 144 10
Derek Hale x OC S1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover