๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž| ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By iWishiKnew69

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ... More

1
2
4
little announcement
5
6
7

3

1.2K 35 14
By iWishiKnew69

'because,' he paused, giggling a little 'I want to know who I'm looking at.'

her blood ran cold and her face paled. she stopped pacing, frozen in place behind the couch.

'what.'

'I said, I want to know who I'm talking to.'

'no, that's not... you didn't-' her voice cracked and she turned her back to the window, stepping back towards the reciever. 'I should go.'

-----

'Listen here, Y/n, if you put that phone down, I will GUT you, just like I did your little friend, CASEY.' something in him snapped, and now his words were coming out rushed and truly terrifying, he meant what he was saying.

Y/n paused her movements, shock and horror enveloping her. how did he know her name? he was the one that killed Casey? who was he?

she put the phone back up to her ear, tears rolling down her cheeks. she couldn't speak, all that could be heard from the other side was her sniffles and whimpers as she waited for the mysterious murderer to speak again.

'good. now, let's play a little game. that sounds fun, doesn't it, doll?' his voice was back to normal now, slick and smooth.

'n-no... I really don't want to...' Y/n almost whispered the words, choking back a sob.

'no, don't say that... I'll make it nice and easy for you, easier than I did for Casey! you just gotta answer two questions, that doesn't sound so bad, does it?' he crooned the words, rubbing salt in her wound when he brought up Casey again.

'ok.. fine.'

'great! first question. am I inside or outside your house?'

Y/n's breath caught in her throat and she moved the phone away from her ear slightly, to listen to her surroundings better. she could hear the small creaking of floorboards upstairs.

'inside. youre inside.' she answered confidently, blinking back the tears as she shuffled, as quietly as possible, to the door.

'yes, well done. that wasn't so hard, you were just being dramatic. now. second question.'

Y/n shook her head as she started undoing one of the few locks on the door (after a break-in near her home, her parents had put up some extra safety precautions, so instead of 1 or 2 locks, there were 5).

'i-i really don't want to.'

'this one's easier, so you shouldn't have much trouble- seeing as you managed to answer the other one so well.' he paused for a bit, allowing Y/n to focus more on the one with the code. 'where am I?'

this made Y/n pause her ministrations, but only for a second as she returned to entering the code quickly. that was the last lock, she just had to hang up and run now.

'upstairs, somewhere upstairs.'she replied, getting ready to press the END CALL button again.

'wrong.' the voice wasn't coming from the phone.

she swivelled round to be met with a tall, muscular figure clad in black. his face was obscured by a mask. it's eyes drooped and it's mouth was permanently screaming. the rest of his outfit was a long, slightly torn robe and heavy black boots.

Y/n was frozen for a second before fight or flight kicked in, and she was shoving past him to clamber upstairs- she would've gone outside but she was terrified to turn her back on him.

loud footsteps followed her, and when she was on the landing, about to run to her room (one of the few doors in her home with a lock on it) a gloved hand grabbed her ankle, causing her to topple over and giving him the upper hand- not that she really thought she ever had it.

she rolled over onto her back, trying to drag herself back and away from him. he didn't let her, pulling her roughly back and pulling a large, shiny hunting knife out of his robe. Y/n froze up trying to make sense of what it was, and he took this as the perfect opportunity to bring it down to her shoulder, slicing the skin as he dragged it down.

adrenaline rushed through her body, and before he could get to her elbow, she used all her might to raise her foot and kick him off. he crashed back, against the accent table, and let out a low groan as he grabbed the back of his head.

'fuck!' Y/n cursed, clutching her arm as she heaved herself up and stomped down the stairs at an astounding speed.

she lunged for the door, heaving it open, thankful that she'd done all the locks.

except for one.

the chain straightened out, stopping the door from opening all the way. a desperate cry escaped past Y/n's lips, and she whipped around to see the masked stranger basically flying down the stairs towards her. as he got closer, she did something she suspected she'd regret.

she ducked, sliding under him, and ran upstairs again, this time faster, more adrenaline fueled. he had nothing on her speed and she managed to get to her bedroom, slamming the door shut and hastily locking it. she heard the thundering of his boots and ran for her computer.

'fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!' she screamed, urgently typing her address as she looked behind every once in a while to see the door straining on it's hinges as he pounded on it and slammed his body against it. the knife went through the door a few times, before it went completely quiet.

Y/n had no idea if the killer was gone, so she grabbed the lamp on her desk and raised it, in case she needed it for self defence.

a pair of footsteps could be heard behind her and she screamed, loudly, getting ready to hit him.

'Y/n! Y/n! what's wrong with you? it's just me.' Billy said, gently taking the lamp from her grasp and pulling her into a hug.

'Billy! the killer- the killer he, he was in here! I- he!' she couldn't get the words out, more tears escaping her eyes and she collapsed in his arms, adrenaline starting to wear off and pain becoming more apparent in her arm.

he soothed her, brushing his fingers through her hair. he held her tightly, whispering 'it's oks' to her. the wailing of sirens got louder, and their bodies were engulfed in blue and red lights.

just as Y/n's heart rate was getting normal again, it spiked when a small black object fell to the floor at their feet. she pulled away and looked down at the object. a phone. why did he have this?

realisation dawned on her and like lighting, she unlocked the door and was running outside to safety, unlocking the chain this time. Billy tried to follow her, grab her, trying to understand what was wrong with her. she could hear him calling her name and asking why she'd bolted.

she yanked the door open to be met with the mask. she almost screamed, but it was quickly lowered to reveal an extremely concerned Dewey. she grabbed onto him, sobbing into his shoulder.

'it was- it was Billy!' she cried, turning round to look upstairs. 'he- he called me and he-' her words came out choked and she shook her head, unable to continue. the searing pain engulfing her arm was unbearable.

'we've got you, it's ok.' Dewey whispered to her, leading her to the back of an ambulance. he motioned his colleagues to go in and get Loomis.

-----

'Y/n! you know me, you know it wasn't me! please!' Billy was being led out of the house- it had taken a while to cuff him due to all his protest, but they managed to calm him enough in the end.

Y/n looked away, chest swelling with pain as he was pushed into the back of a police car. he sounded so hurt. so sincere- what if his being there was completely coincidental? tears gathered in her eyes and she clutched the foil blanket closer to her, as if it was her lifeline.

'Y/n! Randy told me you were late and I just knew something was wrong! what happened? are you ok?' Tatum came barrelling over to her, pulling her into a massive hug.

Tatum was carefully pulled off of her friend by Dewey, who had been talking to Sheriff Burke.

'we're seein' a lot of ya today, kid.' he said, trying to smile at her but failing. she sniffled, trying to also smile back but not being able to muster it.

'Tatum, you need to go; this is an official crime scene.' Dewey whispered to her, trying to push her in the direction of her little red Beetle.

'no- please. I want her to stay.' Y/n mumbled, reaching out a hand to hold Tatum's.

'mom and you can stay with us tonight.'

'I'm afraid we can't let you go yet, Y/n. do you think you'll be ok to come down to the station and answer some questions?' Sheriff Burke asked.

Y/n sighed heavily and nodded, letting Dewey lead her to his car.

'we'll meet you down at the station, Tate, it's better if she comes with us and we go now, the press is coming.' Dewey explained, looking in the direction of the large, white news van speeding towards the site.

Tatum nodded, leaving to her car.

'You! Wait!' she heard the voice of Gale Weathers call out to her and she turned, an annoyed expression on her pretty face.

'what.' it was more a demand that Gale tells her what she wanted.

'was that Y/n L/n in that car?'

Tatum shrugged in response, moving to her car again.

'well then- can you tell me anything about what happened here tonight?'

Tatum completely ignored the woman and instead got in her car, driving at dangerously high speeds to catch up with her brother.

1665 words! I'm pretty terrible at writing good action scenes, which is why this was so short and trash, but I'll do better next chapter and I'll probably include more of Y/n's POV. also gonna do something that mixed the story up a bit more BUT we will try and keep to the plot line.

published- 29th April 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 390 22
"ษขแดแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข ๊œฐษชษขแดœส€แด‡แด… แดแดœแด› สแด‡แด› แด…แดสŸสŸ?" *โ€ข*โ€ข*โ€ข* Ghostface x reader story set in Scream 1996 Billy Loomis and Stu Macher Collab story with @lia9485
490K 14.1K 23
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ ส™ษชสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด€ส€แด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข๊œฑ? แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ. ส™ษช...
124K 2.8K 10
Stu Macher x Reader x Billy Loomis Okay so basically let's just cut to the chase, the main character "(y/n)" is Sidney Prescott's little step sister...
385K 10.4K 22
โ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ๐’... ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐โž โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...