๐Œ๐š๐ณ๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž...

By mazewriterrr

Cute/fluff or either sad one-shots. Requests are open!! You x Any of the Gladers. Romantic and platonic one... More

Requests/Author!!
Newt's Section
Truth Or Dare
Enemies To Lovers
Kidnapped
Period
Secret
Drunk
Greenie
Attack
Valentine's Day
Mother's Day
Constellation
My First Lover
Minho's Section
Stung
Enemy
Prank
Avoidance
Midnight snack
Pond
Forevermore
Thomas' Section
Jump
"King of my heart"
Gally's Section
Coworkers
Sick
Everyone's section
Prank - Chuck
Cooking Contest - Frypan
Secret Santa - Everyone
Gossiping - Everyone
Superpowers - Chuck
Little Man
Training - Harriet
My own stories' section
My OC's

Picnic

1.3K 39 44
By mazewriterrr

A/N: Thank you so much/credits for the request ssylviiaaaa ❤️

Give me more requests, please!!

~

You and Minho had been together for exactly one year. You didn't like to admit it, but you might've counted every day how long it had been since Minho asked you to be his girlfriend. After you met him, you immediately liked him. A few months later you were over the top of him. Literally.
Newt teased you with it every day and finally, you made a move. You drank a few drinks at the bonfire and walked over to Minho on your own, which you normally never dared to do. Y'all had a nice conversation and suddenly Minho kissed you before asking you to be his girlfriend. It was a great moment.

You woke up kind of excited. Maybe Minho knew you had an one year anniversary, you hoped at least. Of course, it would be okay if he didn't remember or do something about it, but it would be nice. You put a note in the Box a few weeks earlier, asking for beads. While you were making made a bracelet for Minho, you realized he would probably never wear it anyways, but it was a nice gift of thought. Just to remind him of you.

With a smile stuck on your face, you got yourself some breakfast and sat down across from Newt, one of your best friends. He had been nice to you the day since you came up in the Box.

"What's with the smile?" Newt asked suspiciously.

"Have a guess," you cheerfully said.

"Hmm." Newt raised his eyebrows. "You pranked Minho?"

"No," you smiled.

"You slept next to Minho?"

"No, Newt! I do that almost every day, so it's not something I would be so excited about." You sighed. Newt's face darkened when you mentioned you slept next to Minho almost every day. "Just think for a second!"

"Can't you just tell me?" Newt frowned, something he always did.

"One last guess," you raised your eyebrows.

"Alright." Newt's eyes lit up. "Minho got you pregnant?"

"What!" You shouted. "No, you slinthead."

"Then what is it?" Newt turned more confused by the second.

"It's our one year anniversary!" You smiled.

Newt furrowed his eyebrows even more. "One year? I have been seeing you two kissing for one year? God, how did I even survive that?"

You chuckled lightly. "Where is he?"

"Where's who?" Newt looked up.

Was Newt being serious? How dumb could he be?
"For god's sake, don't be so clueless! I mean Minho, you idiot."

"Oh, Minho." Newt slowly nodded. "I don't know." He shrugged.

You sighed lightly. "He told me he was going into the maze." Thomas joined you and Newt.

"But he has a day off." You commented.

"How do you even know that?" Thomas laughed at you.

"I know when he had days off and when he doesn't. And he's very lucky he has one today!"

"Why?" Thomas frowned, just like Newt had done.

"Have a gu-."

Newt interrupted you. "We're not having any more guesses today. It's their one year anniversary or somethin'."

"Aha." Thomas didn't seem very enthusiastic. "Congrats."

"Thanks," you muttered, your mood had already lightened down. If Minho seriously went into the maze, you would have to wait until dinner, which was a very long time. You were impatient.

~

At lunch, you were hoping Minho would show up. Turned out, he did. A smile grew on your face as you joined Minho.

"Hey," you greeted as normally as possible, trying to see if Minho remembered anything about the anniversary.

"Hey," he said back, just as casually as normally. Impatiently you bit your lip. "What's up?" Minho asked before taking a bite of his food.

"Just workin'. What about you?" You questioned.

"Oh, nothing really." Minho sighed and stuffed more food in his mouth.

Your stomach dropped. "Something special today?" You tried to hint.

"Yes," Minho replied. The smile on your face appeared again. "I have a day off."

Your face darkened. "Oh, yeah, I know..." you muttered. "Anything else?"

"Frypan is making bacon tonight." Minho smiled.

You nodded and tried to eat as normally as possible, hiding the hurt on your face. Of course, it didn't really matter but it would've been nice if Minho did something. You decided to not tell him, though. It would be embarrassing and he would tease you about the fact you had been counting the days.

~

The rest of the day you had been somber. Newt noticed as you worked in the gardens with him, since you were a Track-Hoe, or as you called it: you were a Mean-Hoe,
or maybe even a Mean-Hoes-hoe. (sorry I just had to add that)

"Where's the smile? It looks better on you." Newt commented, frowning as usual.

"Minho didn't remember." You hesitantly told the boy, trying to hide the pain in your voice.

Newt didn't reply for a few seconds. "Well, that's a pity." He sighed and kept working.

In the corner of your eye you noticed Minho running over to the Homestead, then to the Deadheads, and back to the Homestead multiple times. You frowned but kept working.

~

When you walked over to Newt and Minho for dinner, you felt the bracelet you made for Minho in your pocket. Should I give it to him anyways? You thought. With a small sigh, you sat down at the table.

"Hey," Minho cheerfully greeted.

"Hi," you mumbled in reply. It wasn't the best day for you.

"What's wrong?" Minho noticed it immediately.

"Nothing." You decided to just get over it. You were in a shucking maze anyways, so a stupid anniversary didn't matter.

"Y/n?" Minho asked.

You looked up. "Yeah?"

"Can you come with me?" Minho carefully questioned with a crooked smile.

"Sure," you responded, still not very happy. Minho grabbed your hand and walked towards the Deadheads. It was getting dark already, especially since the trees shadowed over you.
"Where are we going? The Deadheads?" You asked.

Minho chuckled. "We're not celebrating our anniversary next to dead bodies in the Deadheads, Y/n."

"What?" You almost stopped walking. So he didn't forget about it?

"Did you seriously think I would forget about our one year anniversary?" Minho smiled and you couldn't help to do too.

"Where are we going then?"

"You'll see." Minho mysteriously grinned and pulled you with him. Then your breathing hitched.

Small, white candles stood on the ground in the shape of a heart, there was a pink blanket or rug in the middle of the heart, and a light brown basket stood on the blanket too. It looked beautiful, almost magical. You could never wish for something better.

"Do you like it?" Minho fidgeted with his fingers nervously.

"I love it. It's so beautiful." You said, truly honest.  A smile grew on your boyfriend's face. You walked over to him and kissed him deeply.

"Well, happy one year anniversary, I guess."Minho took your hand and sat down on the blanket. "All right. Thomas helped me get the candles, Frypan cooked some food, and Newt plucked berries and stuff."

"What?" You smiled. "They knew about this?"

"Of course they did! I told them right after breakfast." Minho explained. "Now," he started unpacking the basket. "We gotta eat. It's a picnic at nighttime."

Your smile only grew bigger by the second. It was amazing what Minho did. You admired him as he put the delicious food down on the blanket.

"Thank you so much, Minho." You honestly said.

Minho chuckled. "No problem."

Then you realized the bracelet was still in your pocket. "I got something for you." You grabbed it and handed it to Minho, who immediately inspected it. "It's not perfect and kind of lame, so you don't have to wear it if you don't-."

"It's perfect, Y/n." Minho motioned for you to put the bracelet on his wrist.

You two enjoyed the rest of the evening and Minho never took the bracelet off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 152 20
This is a one-shot book about various characters in The Maze Runner series it will also have some one-shots of the actors who play in Maze Runner I w...
692K 8.4K 55
Here are some of imagines and preferences that I make. Gladers I include : Thomas,Newt , Minho and Gally. Requests are open . (you can request a spec...
609K 14.3K 43
//๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ // โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ โ A sky full of stars and he was staring at her. โž ~ atticus โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ #1 in themazerunner - 15/02/21 #1 in james da...
311K 5.3K 36
I made a newt x reader, so thought I'd do a Thomas one too:) enjoy x Mature/sexual themes x Most impressive rankings 1-#mazerunner 1-#thomas 1-#glade