Kenjiverse

Por Kaito5382084

Kenji's friends and family along with Union will be reacting Kenji and his aus. They'll see what kind of Kenj... Más

Prologue
Kenji vs Kurayami Part 1
Kenji's Death
The Sparda Brothers
Meme
Across the Kenjiverse
Funny Shit
I got no time
King of Monsters & King of Primates vs The Ultimate Destroyer
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

In The End

119 5 0
Por Kaito5382084

3rd person's POV

Shaiver, his siblings, Conner, Anna, Pneuma, Alice, Diana, Tristan, Irene, Arthias, Arianna, Haruka and Union entered the theatre to see Kaito.

Kaito: Welcome back! How was your break?

Shaiver: It was fine.

Kaito: ! Wait, where's Zero and Amy?

Andrea; They had to leave because the Gods of Olympus are at it again.

Kaito: -_- Those fools cannot accept defeat, can they?

Conner: nope

Anna: their idiots what do you expect?

Shaiver: That's why I hate Gods of Olympus so much

Andrea: -_-

Kaito: All of us do.

Ruby: What are we reacting to next?

Kaito; This is a music video that Kenji made.

Leona: ??? Which one?

Kaito: You know this one......In The End.

Leona and Mikasa's eyes widen.

Leona: Wait, you mean......

Mikasa: The song that Kenji made about his problems?

Kaito; Yep.

Shaiver: I see

Conner: .... this is gonna be something

Anna: mhm *crosses her arms*

Kaito: Now.....Take a seat.

They all nodded and the screen began to play along with a piano as it showed a young Kenji wearing a cloak and was standing on a building looking down at the chaos happening in the "Inside" of the Tokita Ward before he looked at the distance.

Past Kenji: It starts with....

Screen changes to Adult Kenji walking in the chaos of the Tokita Ward.

Future Kenji: One thing. I don't know why, It doesn't even matter how hard you try.

Yang: What does he mean by that?

Mikasa: He's basically saying he tries to escape or solve all his problems with his enemies but he kept failing and failing repeatedly so he just gave up and is saying nothing matters to him anymore

Anna: ......

Conner: jesus...

Leona: Yeah...

Adult Kenji: Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme to explain in due time.

Future & Past; All I know.

Future Kenji: Time is a valuable thing. Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day the clock ticks life away.

Future/Past: It's so unreal.

Black chains began to come out of the ground and follow Past Kenji who was walking on the streets of the crimes in the Tokita Ward.

Anna: oh my..

Future Kenji; Didn't look out below. Watch the time go right out the window.

Shackle bracelets and a shackle collar appeared on Past Kenji's arms, legs and neck as the chains attached themselves on to bracelets and collar.

Mirko: What the hell....?

Conner: Kenji.... hes been through absolute hell mentally....

Kaito: Exactly.....Due to losing his master, his unintentional actions, people calling him a monster, his friends abandoning him, being treated like an outcast, running away from his problems, failing to reason with his enemies, losing the people he loves and losing so many times those shackles are reminders of his failures, regrets, loss, guilt, sorrow, wrath, fear, depression, sins and autophobia/monophobia.

Naruto: He's.....Kinda been through the same thing as me.....

Shaiver: Same page...

Sasuke: You're not the only one...

Conner: *sighs*

Anna: He's been holding those emotions....

Future Kenji: Trying to hold on, didn't even know I wasted it all just to watch you go.

Andrea: ! Was.....He abandoned?

Mikasa sighs and nods.

Mikasa: Kenji's former friends promised they would help him but they broke it and turn their backs on him.

Conner: *growls in anger* Sons of a bitches.

Searon: Agreed.

Future Kenji: I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart.

Anna: He failed to keep it all inside....

Future Kenji: What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when....

Past Kenji: I tried so hard and got so far!

Past Kenji tried to break free from the shackles.

Past Kenji: But in the end, it doesn't even matter! I had to fall to lose it all! But in the end It doesn't even matter!

Past Kenji started to shed tears and tried to escape from the chains.

Future Kenji: One thing, I don't know why. It doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind I designed this rhyme to remind myself how.

Future/Past: I tried so hard.

Future Kenji: In spite of the way you were mocking me.

The screen then shows a young Kenji with dead eyes and rain dropping down his head and pouring down on his face as kids were throwing rocks at him and insulted him but he just walked as the rocks kept coming.

It kinda reminded everyone similar pasts that kids thrown rocks at them, they know how it feels to be treated badly And some of Union were treated the same way but when they got power, they became blind, arrogant and power hungry.

Kanzaki: *appears* And don't deny everyone, you all had similar past what Kenji has, you all got depressed and treated badly, back start when you were children, ever since you got power, all of you become blind, arrogant and power hungry, yet you bully powerless people and beat them up, the same way all you got bully, outcast and so on and so forth

Union eyes widen in shocked for what Kanzaki said, he was right they can't deny and didn't say anything, looking down.

Future Kenji: Acting like I was part of your property.

Screen then shows a young Kenji looking at snobby adults and telling Kenji, he'll marry their daughters in the future to breed strong children making him look down.

Shaiver: !!! They tried to force him to marry their daughters?!

Irene: No way.....Just like when my bastard parents tried to force me to Zenolden......

Tristan; Bad memories...

Future Kenji: Remembering all the times you fought with me.

The screen shows Kenji arguing with his older siblings, his teachers and his former friends and it showed him beating up many people that mocked him or hurt his real friends or made fun of his family and race.

Conner: Jeez.

Sinnan: Oooh, wooow.

Future Kenji: I'm surprised it got so things aren't the way they were before.

The screen then showed Kenji happy and having good times with his friends.

Future Kenji: You wouldn't even recognize me anymore.

It then showed everyone that abandoned and hates him looking at Kenji with terrified and disgusted faces.

Anna:....Poor, Kenji....

Future Kenji: You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart. What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when.....

Past Kenji; I tried so hard and got so far! *starts to tear up* But in the end it doesn't even matter I had to fall go lose it all!

Ozpin: Fall and Lose it all?

Ruby: Did he lose something precious to him?

Kaito; You could say that.....He gave up something to have power......

Wendy: What was it?

Kaito:.......His humanity.

Conner:.....

Anna:.....

Leona:.......

Mikasa:.......

Shaiver and rest:......

Past Kenji: But in the end! It doesn't even matter.......

He looks down.

Past Kenji; I've put my trust in you......Pushed as far as I can go......For all this there's only one thing you should know......

His eyes glow blood red.

Past Kenji: I'VE PUT MY TRUST IN YOU! Pushed as far as I can go! For all this, there's only one thing you should know.......I tried so hard and got so far!

He began to walk forward and the shackles began to break.

Blake: What's happening?!

Kaito: He's accepting his mistakes, Sins and crimes.

Shaiver: I see.....

Anna: accepting them?...

Kaito: Yeah, in other words he's accepting himself as a monster....A monster that fights whatever he pleases and believes in.

Conner: oh no....

Kaito: -_- It's a good thing you moron.

Conner: my bad

Anna: *bonks her brothers head* think before you say anything

Conner: right right

Past Kenji: But in the end it doesn't even matter.!

The chains began to turn into particles while transferring to Kenji.

Past Kenji: I had to fall to lose it all but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Kenji glanced back to see the demons of his sins and past looking at him. He just gave them a nod and walked away into the "Inside" as the demons vanished into particles and the piano was heard playing until it stopped and the screen turned black.

Conner: well...

Andrea:...Wow

Kaito: That's it. Time for the next universe!

He smashes the button and it began to find another universe.

Loading in... 20%

Loading in...40%

Loading in...80%

Loading in...100%

Universe found!

.......

.......

End of chapter

(A/N: I like to thank ShikuKazuma66456 and HeroicWolfGuardian for the help)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 103 37
It's basically about Blade/Kenji and Dark/Kurayami's children and their adventures they have. (All the gifs and pictures I use don't belong to me)
36.4K 703 29
The odd job were transported into the world of Remnant. Will Gintoki help Ruby and her friends ? Or will he continues to act like always ?
2.8K 137 51
(The cover is from before I got my iPad.) After twenty bladers uncover their families' heritage, they are thrusted into training their new powers. Th...
23.8K 332 16
[No Description] *Attention: The pictures/videos/gifs don't belong to me as all of the credits go to their respective owners*