BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

By DarkMist_022

"I will never let you go" "I have my eyes on you" "It is a never-ending obsession" "You are so addicting" More

I am sorry~|JJK|
Agent~|PJM|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Infedility-(END)|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|

Mute-1~|JJK|

4.7K 214 74
By DarkMist_022

"Dad, what is wrong with you? I do not want to get married this early and I truly don't want an arranged marriage!" Jungkook said annoyed.

"I am getting old and will get retired soon and you know this very well that you can't become the next president until you get married. I will give you one week and till then you should find me a befitting daughter-in-law or else I will get you hitched with a girl of my choice! Understood?" his dad said and stood up from the dining table.

Jungkook's father was the president of Korea and was going to get retired soon. He wanted his son to take his place and hence Jungkook was required to get married as the law said.

Jungkook groaned. He wanted to become the next president but not by marrying just anyone. He had plans for his marriage.

————

"Would you Jeon Jungkook take Ji-Shaine as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked Jungkook who was visibly sad.

He was marrying the girl his father had chosen. He couldn't find a girl for himself in one week and nor could he lose the president's seat.

He didn't even know anything about her except her name.

Shaine was from a middle-class family. She had graduated from the top University in the world on scholarship and topped her batch.

She caught his dad's eye after he saw an article about her in a magazine.

Shaine's parents couldn't just reject Jungkook's proposal because of his dad's stature. Even Shaine didn't know about Jungkook a week before until his father dropped the marriage proposal.

"Yes, I do!" Jungkook quickly spoke when his father glared at him. He was always scared of his dad.

"Do you Ji-Shaine take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

She was silent. The media and the guests around started whispering. Jungkook frowned.

'What is wrong with her' he thought.

He looked at his personal secretary, Cha-Eunwoo in a questioning manner and he nervously smiled before mumbling.

'She is mute sir!'

Jungkook's eyes widened. His father had not mentioned that even when he knew it.

Jungkook looked at his dad in shock and his dad gave him a slight nod and beckoned him to stay quiet.

He clenched his fists to control himself and looked ahead. Shaine nodded her head.

"I announce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now." the priest announced. Jungkook sighed. He had to kiss her because of the media.

He held her hand and bent down and kissed her fingers.

The crowd cheered at the gesture not knowing the truth.

————

"Sir, I am sorry. Mr. Jeon had strictly instructed me to not inform you about this." Eunwoo said in fear as Jungkook was strangling him.

"Oh! So you knew it even before the wedding ceremony. I thought we were good friends. You are a snake!" he said and Eunwoo pushed him before running away.

Jungkook ran behind him and pushed him onto the floor before straddling his waist. He took out his gun and pointed it at his neck.

"I am sorry, please leave my life. I have a young wife and old parents. I am the only breadwinner." Eunwoo said joining his hands in front of him.

"Mercy? You got me married to a mute girl. I'll have to incur her for my whole life! Why didn't you show mercy on me before? " Jungkook glared at him.

"JUNGKOOK!" Mr. Jeon shouted and Jungkook got distracted and Eunwoo pushed his gun somewhere and sighed in relief.

Jungkook stood up and went to his father.

"I am your real son, right? Even a stepfather wouldn't have done this to his stepson. Why dad? Why did you do that?" he asked his dad.

"Eunwoo, you can leave." Mr.Jeon commanded and Eunwoo nodded and ran away when Jungkook glared at him and mumbled profanities at him. "Jungkook sit here!" his dad asked as he sat on the couch.

"I do not want to!" he said angrily and sat quickly when his dad glared at him.

"Jungkook, my son. You don't understand politics. She is mute and it's very beneficial for us. We can control her the way we want because she is disabled and hence it will be easy to manipulate her. She is a submissive girl. The media is applauding us because you married a disabled girl and they believe that you are kind which will benefit you in the future. You can manipulate the public easily now. They honour you now." His dad explained to him.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and thought about it and smiled when he realized that by marrying Shaine, he got the longer end of the stick.

"Gosh! I didn't realize this. Marrying a perfect elite girl wouldn't have provided us with these many merits." he chuckled. His dad smiled and nodded.

"You are new in politics but I will teach you all of my tactics and you will be fine, don't worry. Now go to your room and make sure you behave nicely to her. You have to make her fall for you so that you can wear the pants of your relationship without any problem." his dad patted his shoulder and Jungkook nodded. "Remember one thing, you shouldn't fall for her. Love makes a man weak. She is your wife and you can sugarcoat words and have fun with her but not more than that." his dad instructed.

"I will remember this, Dad!" he exclaimed and went to his room.

He opened the door to meet a gorgeous lady in a white nighty, he smirked looking at her. The room was beautifully decorated and only dim lights were on.

He closed the door and Shaine sat properly on the bed. She was nervous.

Jungkook sat beside her and took out the box of bracelet, that his dad had told him to give her.

He gently grabbed her wrist and made her wear it and smiled. He had to admit that his wife was pretty as hell.

"It looks good on you!" he complimented. She politely smiled at him. He found that smile beautiful.

"Thank you," she said in sign language.

He internally sighed. 'Now, I have to learn sign language too? Great!' he thought.

He looked at her lips. It had been a while since he had kissed someone.

He was a flirtatious and popular guy in his University. He had had his fair share of kisses and sex. He used to study abroad because of political enemies.

He had to change himself after he came back to Korea after graduating because of his father.

'She is your wife Jungkook. You can have fun with her and nobody can stop you' he thought in his mind.

He leaned towards her and kissed her lips. She flinched at the sudden movement. He moaned feeling her warm sweet mouth. He grabbed her nape and pulled her on his lap, grabbing her waist.

She patted his shoulder but he was too immersed in the kiss to realize that. He pulled away and she coughed because of lack of air.

He grabbed her chin and again started kissing her. He laid her on the bed while kissing her and hovered over her.

He pulled away and she started panting. He unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it away. Shaine was held shocked.

He bent down and buried his face in her neck before biting and sucking her skin, leaving hickeys.

She didn't want to have sex with him that soon. She was feeling anxious and wanted to stop him but was unsure of his reaction.

He unbuckled his belt and was about to open her robe when she held his hand to stop him. He looked at her in confusion.

She shook her head as a tear left her eye. She felt embarrassed.

He scowled at her when he understood what she meant.

"Are you trying to resist me? Did you just say NO to me? To Jeon Jungkook?" he asked clenching his fists. He felt insulted.

No girl had ever rejected or resisted him.

He forcefully stripped her naked and tied her wrists with his belt in anger. She started crying. She was scared of his anger now.

He pulled down his pant and kissed her chest aggressively before spreading her legs.

She was moving her body so he held her waist tightly so she doesn't move.

He removed his boxers before penetrating inside her. She cried out more as he broke her hymen. She couldn't even scream.

He started moving inside her aggressively. He was taking out his anger by going rough on her.

Each thrust was painful and her tears were choking her.

He moaned as he came inside her. He bent down and she closed her eyes. He kissed her lips.

He again started moving painfully.

.

It had been more than an hour since he was fucking her senselessly. She had passed out long ago but he was in too much lust and anger to stop because of that.

He bit her shoulder as he came inside her again. He started panting. He looked at her after he calmed down.

He pulled out and blood and semen gushed out of her vagina.

His eyes widened when he realized what he had done. He shouldn't have forced himself on her and nor should have been rough on her on her first time.

Her body had his aggressive marks, dried tears on her cheeks, and sweat shining on her skin.

He moved away and removed the tight grip of the belt around her wrists that had its imprints now. He rubbed his head in frustration after looking at what he had done to her.

He covered her with a blanket and wore his boxers.

He took out a bottle of wine from the mini bar before gulping it. He was guilty and ashamed too. He had never forced a girl in his life and now he did it to his own wife.

Jungkook jolted as Taehyung entered his room without a knock like he had always done.

"Woah! Man, you had a great time. I guess I got late. " he sighed in disappointment. He had come there to pull a prank on Jungkook and tease him on his first night. "Has she passed out? You must have gone rough on her." Taehyung smirked at him.

Taehyung was Jungkook's childhood best friend. His dad was a big entrepreneur who used to finance Jungkook's dad's political party in its initial struggling days. They had good family terms.

"I am in trouble. Look what I did to her in anger. Dad would kill me. I am scared now!" he said sitting on the couch and clutched on his hair. "She was a virgin too." he continued.

"Well, who would tell your dad? I mean I won't and you would be extremely stupid if you do and how can she tell? She is mute, isn't she? And most of the girls don't inform about their husband's doing to anyone." he explained and held his shoulders. "She is your wife Jungkook. You own her and she should do as you please," he said as he took the wine bottle from him and gulped it.

Jungkook looked at his wife and thought for a bit before humming.

"You are right! She is the one who made me mad first. Why did she resist me." he glared at her.

"Exactly! You taught her a good lesson. She won't dare to go against you in your whole married life!" he said.

————

Shaine had been whimpering inside the blanket since she woke up. She had not expected Jungkook to treat her like that.

She felt like her whole life got destroyed by marrying him. She couldn't divorce him too. Only Jungkook could do that because he had power in his hands and nor could she speak against him to anyone.

Jungkook smiled as he entered inside the room with a cup of coffee. She looked away when she saw him.

He sat beside her and put the coffee that he had made for her, after a lot of efforts since he was so spoiled that he didn't even know how to boil water. He wanted to be nice to her so he could manipulate her perfectly.

"Good morning! " he calmly greeted her as if he hadn't raped her the other night. "Here, have some coffee. I made it myself for the first time!" he said passing the coffee to her but she still didn't look at him so he grabbed her chin and turned it towards him. "I hate it when you ignore me." he said looking at her face. He joined their foreheads. "I own you, Shaine. I can do anything I want with you and being a good wife, you should abide by me and never go against me. Got it?" he said in a deep voice. She didn't reply. "Got it?" he asked again in a dangerous tone. She vigorously nodded being terrified. He sweetly smiled and kissed her lips. "Now have this and tell me how it tastes!" he said and made her sip it after wiping her tears. She drank it and it was too bitter.

"It's good." she lied in sign language. He proudly smiled.

She gasped as he picked her in his arms. "Let's take a bath together!" he said and took her inside the bathroom.

————

"Did you like your room?" Mr. Jeon asked Shaine with a bright smile at the dining table. She nodded with a polite smile. Jungkook had put concealer on the marks that were visible in her dress. "That's great. Eunwoo, go show her our Mansion!" he exclaimed and Eunwoo nodded and escorted Shaine out. Mr. Jeon looked at Jungkook with a serious face. "You did something with her on your wedding night. Didn't you?" he had a keen observation.

"No, Dad why would you say that?" Jungkook said avoiding eye contact.

"She didn't seem happy to me. She was rather scared." he said. Jungkook sighed. He knew he couldn't lie in front of his dad.

"I got angry yesterday and I -I-" he hesitated.

"Did you beat her?" he asked.

"Umm, not certainly. She is my wife. Can't I even build a sexual relationship with her? She refused to do so and I forced myself on her but that can't be called rape right? I own her. We are married" he said and his dad glared at him.

"You have a public appearance in some hours and don't tell me you are going to show her vulnerable state to the public and media." his dad said and left the spoon angrily. "She is your wife and if you want to have sex with her then you should manipulate her like other men. How can you be so stupid? You should control your lust and anger." his dad said disappointed and stood up before leaving.

Jungkook was mad again. His dad rarely scolded him. He left the breakfast and went away.

————

Shaine was visibly sad while Eunwoo was showing her every corner of the mansion while she was least interested in it.

"Eunwoo!" Jungkook smiled as he grabbed her wrist and she flinched. "I will take the lead from here. You can leave!" he said and Eunwoo nodded before leaving. Jungkook turned towards her and pinned her to the wall. She closed her eyes tightly. "You did it deliberately, didn't you? I asked you to put up a happy mask in front of Dad. I got scolded because of you. You should be ashamed to degrade your husband in front of his dad. I am here trying to be nice to you but I guess you just deserve ill-treatment. From now, no matter what I do to you, you are not allowed to be visibly sad. Got that?" he said and started dragging her to his room.

He was so mad. He had always been short-tempered and narcissistic. He wasn't calm like his dad and nor could he control his anger.

He pushed her onto the floor as she winced. He bent down and grabbed her neck, choking her. She started coughing. He pulled away his hands once he noticed her declining breaths. Tears fell down her eyes. She didn't deserve that treatment.

He stood up and unbuckled his belt and slammed it on her body as she whimpered in pain, he hit her for a minute or so and then stopped.

"Open your mouth!" he said as he pulled down his jeans along with the boxers. She closed her eyes and shook her head.

He pushed her onto the floor when she tried to run away. He grabbed her hair tightly and forcibly opened her mouth. He shoved his length inside her and moaned biting his lips. She felt humiliated and cried out more.

He moved his length in and out without caring about her mouth and pulled her hair more tightly before coming inside her mouth.

He took out his length and she coughed out his cum. She wanted to vomit so badly. He crouched down.

"I can do even worse but I am leaving you for now. Now go and take a bath and make sure you hide these marks. We are going to appear in front of the media. If you dare to humiliate me in front of them then I will humiliate you 100 times more than that alone!" he threatened and went out after wearing his jeans.

She hugged herself and cried out more. She was traumatized so much by Jungkook that she was scared to even breathe loudly.

———

"You both are looking fabulous in the magazine!" Taehyung complimented as he showed Jungkook the picture of their first public appearance. He looked at it and nobody could tell what had happened a few hours earlier than the event.

"I think I need to control my anger. I had forced myself on her and even beat her before this event. " Jungkook said as he was feeling guilty.

Nowadays Shaine was flinching every time whenever he was near her. She would get scared whenever he entered the room or if he breathed loudly near her. She was scared of him like a small puppy.

"Are you kidding me? A man without anger and dominance is not a man!" he said.

"But my dominance is scaring her!" he said looking down.

"Haven't you seen the wives of presidents of other countries? Their husbands even control their vocabulary and they are always submissive to them. If she is scared then it's good, she will be in your control." he explained sipping on his beer.

"I feel bad whenever she flinches when I hug her in sleep or grab her wrist to take her somewhere or touch her soft hair," he said.

He had fallen in love with her but his male ego was bigger than the love he was carrying for her and hence he didn't want to acknowledge that fact.

"If you start behaving nice to her then she will make you beg, to even touch her. You shouldn't let her know her significance in your life." Taehyung said.

"But-" Jungkook was about to say something when his dad entered the room.

"What are you both young guys doing?" he asked smiling. He was in a good mood.

"Nothing much. We were discussing his married life!" Taehyung said.

"Oh! Great you reminded me. Jungkook it's high time!" Mr. Jeon said and Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"You should go on a honeymoon or something. It's been more than a week since you got married. I want a grandchild. You have to continue our legacy. I want to see the next president after you." Mr. Jeon demanded a grandson indirectly. He was old school and only wanted a man to sit on the president's post. Jungkook chuckled.

"Sure!" he said and excused himself before going to his room as it was getting late.

————

Shaine was sleeping when Jungkook entered the room. He lay beside her and hugged her from behind. She was a light sleeper so she woke up immediately in surprise.

Jungkook licked her neck and she closed her eyes preparing herself for the upcoming event.

"I was with Dad earlier and he told me about his desire." he kissed her ears sensually. "He wants a grandchild!" he said as he pulled her closer and inhaled the scent of her hair. "Strip your clothes, sweetheart!" he demanded calmly.

She knew he wouldn't back off and she didn't want aggressive sex.

She stripped her clothes with a heavy heart as tears of humiliation fell.

He smiled when she didn't resist him and hovered over her after stripping himself.

"I love it when you do what I say without any refusal. I love your submissive personality," he said and kissed her lips.

He sucked her neck and spread her legs before sliding his dick. She grabbed the bed sheet because of the pain. She was dry.

He started moving inside her while hugging her body tightly. He loudly moaned as he came inside her. He kissed her lips

"We are gonna have an all-night show!" he said and again started moving.

————

Shaine was living absent-mindedly. This wasn't the life she had expected after marriage.

"Mam!" Eunwoo said behind her and she jolted before looking behind. Eunwoo politely smiled after getting her attention. "Jungkook sir is calling you into his office!" he bowed and went somewhere else.

Shaine hated Jungkook's presence but she couldn't deny his orders too.

She took a deep breath before going towards his office.

She knocked on the door and entered once she heard a 'come in' from him.

Jungkook was laughing with a young man. He looked at her and beckoned her to come near him. He stood up and encircled his arm around her waist.

"Jimin, this is Shaine, your sister-in-law, and Shaine, he is Jimin, my maternal cousin. He owns a famous international airline and lives in France. He could not attend our wedding as it was held unexpectedly and hence he could not reach on time." Junkook smiled.

Jimin smiled at Shaine. She was the prettiest lady he had ever seen. Jungkook had already told him about her academic performance and Jimin was more than restless to meet her in real. He knew she was mute but he wasn't a judgmental person.

Jimin stood up and slightly bowed. "Hey!" Jimin said to Shaine who gave him a sweet smile. "I must admit Jungkook, your wife has impressed me. You are lucky to have a beauty with brain!" Jimin smiled looking at Shaine. Jungkook chuckled.

"Well, don't praise my wife that much. I might get jealous!" he said out of jealousy and Jimin slightly chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.7K 16
"You don't need to lighten up my world, just stay with me in the dark."
23.8K 1.4K 53
"You will come back, right?" "Yes, Soobin-ah." "Why can't you stay, hyung?"
593K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "