The Dream

By SkzShipCaptain

If You Like This One, I'll post the sequel!! More

The Dream
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

68 2 0
By SkzShipCaptain

"And All your Little things." I sang out along with the song, sighing as it ended.

"That was One Direction's new song Little Things." 

"And All you Directioners that live near Atlanta that are listening right now we, The lads and I, have a surprise for you." Niall said. 

I leaned forward. What kinda surprise?

"We have two tickets for the sold out concert AND for the day after we have two passes for the lucky winner and a friend to spend an entire day with us."

"Now all you have to do is be caller number 12 and have the correct answer to this question. Which two boys in the band share the middle name James?"

I grabbed my phone quickly and dialed the number the announcer spouted off PRAYING that I would be caller number 12.

"Hello You are lucky caller number 12!"

I heard. 

"I AM?!" I asked shocked. 

"Yes you are. What is the answer to the question Of Which two boys in the band share the middle name James?"

I grinned brightly, even though no one could see me. 

"NIALL JAMES HORAN AND LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" I said excitedly. 

"YAY!" I heard Niall and Liam cheer. 

"That's correct! You have won the two tickets for the sold out concert AND for the two passes!" 

"OMN!" I squealed holding the phone from my mouth.

"THANK YOU!" I said after giving them the address to send the tickets.

"SADIE!!" I screamed after I hung up the phone.

She came running up the stairs. 

"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Nothing! Everything is so right!" I squealed. 

"Why did you scream then?" She asked bewildered. 

"Guess who's going to a One Direction concert and then spending the next day with 'Daddy Direction', Nialler, Hazza, LouBear and Dj Malik/Bradford Badboi?!"

"Who?"

"US!" I screamed jumping up and down. 

She stood there staring at me then she reacted.

"OHMYGOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She screamed, grabbing my hands and jumping up and down with me.

Sadie was my best friend. And we shared an apartment in Atlanta, Georgia.

The next couple of days were completely boring other than recieving the passes and tickets.

We got to the show and found out our tickets were front row tickets!

The boys came out and I cheered so loud I hurt my throat.

"HELLO ATLANTA!" Niall shouted into the mic. We all roared in response.

He looked down to where Sadie and I were and winked at me. I smiled back and waved shyly.

After the show Sadie and I went home and straight to bed. The concert had worn us out. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* My alarm clock screamed at me. 

"Ugh." I groaned rolling over and turning off the alarm. I checked the time. 7:00 am. I started to fall back to sleep but my phone went off sending Niall's voice filling my room with 'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you knoo-oo-oow, I'm here for you, Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.'

I opened it and smiled sleepily. 

REMEMBER: hey don't over sleep. You're spending the day with the 1D boys!

I jumped up and ran to Sadie's room. 

"GET UP!! Time to get dressed to go see the boys!"

She jumped outta bed quickly and we both ran for our showers. 

Just as I stepped out, my phone went off again with a notification from Niall's twitter.

@NiallOfficial: @JasmineGreene13 Dress comfortably since we're just chilling. Oh! And bring a bathing suit ;)

I groaned and got dressed and packed a bathing suit then walked to Sadie's room and told her what Niall told me.

She groaned too and handed me her bathing suit. 

I put it in my bag and off we went to spend our day with One Direction.

When we got there we showed their tour manager Paul our passes and he showed us the way to the room where the boys were.

"Louis what are you doing?" I heard Harry say as we got to the door.

I opened the door and as we stepped in Sadie and I tripped over something that was lying in front of the door.

Niall and Liam ran over to help us up.

"You ok Jasiday?" Sadie asked and I blushed and glowered at her as the guys laughed at my nickname.

"Yea Sadiecakes I'm fine. How bout you?" She blushed and glowered back at me and then we both began laughing.

"So I'm pretty sure your real names aren't Jasiday and Sadiecakes." Louis said.

"No. My name is Sadie." She said, blushing slightly.

I giggled at her and shook my head. "My name is Jasmine." 

Niall stuck his tongue out at the boys and said "I already knew that."

"How did you know that?" Harry asked, for some unknown reason, sounding jealous.

"He followed me on twitter after I won the tickets."

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the corner of the room and smiled. 

"Well I'm about to make a complete idiot out of myself with this but Hi I'm Niall Horan."

I giggled and said "Hello Niall Horan I'm Jasmine Greene."

"Well Jasmine what kinda things do you like to do?"

"I like writing stories and singing but I'm not good at either." 

He smiled. "I bet you're just fine at both."

I shook my head. "No. Once my friends tried to get me to try out for X-factor here in America. I wouldn't do it."

"JASMINE!" Sadie called from across the room where she was with Liam.

"What?" 

"Come On and sing!"

"NO!" I said my face turning red.

"YES! I will if you will!" She said.

I sighed. "Promise?" 

"Yes but you have to sing first. AND you have to sing Little Things."

I glowered at her again. "Really? So not only do you want me to make a fool out of myself you also want me to ruin a great song?!"

"You won't mess it up. I'll sing Taken if you sing Little Things!" 

I sighed. "Fine but all I ask is that none of you laugh at me."

They all swore they wouldn't and I took a deep breath and started singing knowing my face was redder than a fire truck.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, But bear this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

I've know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do it's you, oh it's you they add up to, I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true, it's you, it's you they add up to, I'm in love with you and all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh. 

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth, 'cause it's you, oh it's you they add up to and I'm in love with you and all these little things.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true, it's you, it's you they add up to, I'm in love with you and all your little things."

I finshed singing and immediatly looked down at my hands. I couldn't bear to see their reactions.

Niall touched my arm and I peeked through my fingers at him. He looked shocked. I looked up at everyone who were sitting there gob-smacked. 

"That was great. You should've tried out for X- factor." Harry said.

"Yea I think you would've made it." Louis agreed. 

Zayn nodded and Niall flashed me his beautiful smile. 

"Your turn Sadie." I said. 

She grimaced slightly but took a deep breath and started singing. 

"Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me. Now that I'm with somebody else, you tell me you love me. I slept on your doorstep begging for one chance, Now that I finally moved on you say that you missed me all along.

Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking, you only want me cause I'm taken. You don't really want my heart. No, you just like to know you can still be the one who gets it breaking. You only want me when I'm taken. 

You're messing with my head girl that's what you do best. Saying there's nothing you won't do to get me to say yes. You're impossible to resist but I wouldn't bet your heart on it. it's like I'm finally awake and you're just a beautiful mistake.

Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking, you only want me cause I'm taken. You don't really want my heart. No, you just like to know you can still be the one who gets it breaking. You only want me when I'm taken.

Thank you for showing me who you are underneath. No, thank you, I don't need another heartless misery. You think I'm doing this to make you jealous and I know you hate to hear this but this is not about you anymore.

Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking, you only want me cause I'm taken. You don't really want my heart. No, you just like to know you can still be the one who gets it breaking. You only want me when I'm taken.

Now that you can't have me you suddenly want me."

I stared along with the rest of the boys because Sadie had never shown me that she could sing like that. 

"WOW!" Liam said, staring at Sadie. 

She blushed and looked down.

Everything was quiet for a minute then Harry began whining "I'M HOT! Louis can we go swim now?!"

I started laughing. He sounded so young. 

"Sure Harry. You guys wanna come swimming with us?" 

We all agreed and Sadie and I went to go change into our bathing suits.

We heard the splashing coming from the indoor pool and we walked out to find Harry spitting water into Louis' face.

"Harold!" He shouted swimming toward Harry.

Sadie and I began laughing and they all looked up.

Harry wolf whistled. "How did we get so lucky as to get to meet such sexy fans?" 

I blushed and climbed down the ladder into the pool only to pretty much jump right back out. 

"OMN that's cold!" I squealed and Sadie laughed, already in the water and used to the tempature.

"What's 'OMN'?" Harry asked and I blushed.

"oh uh... instead of saying OMG like Oh My God I kinda say OMN which means Oh My Niall." 

Harry smiled. "I Like that. It sounds cool."

"Hey where is Nialler?" I asked. Just as I finished my question a set of strong arms grabbed me and tossed me into the water. 

I coughed and spluttered as I came up and saw Niall grinning at me the only on thats not yet wet. 

"NIALL JAMES HORAN DID YOU THROW ME IN THE WATER?!" I shouted.

He laughed. "Yes I did." 

I pushed myself up and chased him around catching him halfway around the large pool.

I grabbed his arm and tossed him in laughing as he came up looking surprised. 

I jumped in beside him and came up smiling. "Hello Niall." 

He stuck his tongue out at me but grabbed me and kissed me. 

"YEA!" Harry cheered. 

I pulled back and stared at him shocked. 

"Did you just kiss me?" I asked beyond surprised.

Niall nodded shyly, looking as if he was afraid he shouldn't have done that. 

I smiled at him and reached for his hand. "Well Niall Horan it's perfectly ok for you to do that."

"Will you come out to dinner with me tonight?" He asked. 

"To where?" I asked.

"To Salt Bistro?"

I nodded, smiling brightly. 

"No fair Nialler, you stole my question for Sadie!" Liam said appearing beside us with a bright red faced Sadie.

I looked at her wondering why she looked like that.

Liam leaned down and kissed her softly and she somehow blushed redder. 

Ahhh... So Liam had kissed Sadie. 

"Well why don't we make it a double date?" Niall asked Looking at me like he was asking for approval.

"Sounds Fun." I said with a bright smile, loving the look in Sadie's eyes. She look like she had just won the lottery.

I know that I felt like I had. 

About an hour later we got out of the pool and walked back to their hotel room. 

We sat around talking, laughing and 

listening to the boys sing.

The door opened and Paul came in and Niall squeezed my hand. 

"The day is over." He said looking at Liam and Niall who had Sadie and I in their laps. 

Sadie and I groaned. I looked up at Niall and pouted. 

He smiled sadly and leaned forward and whispered "Tonight remember sweetheart?" 

I smiled and nodded. "Come on Sadie." I said. Niall reluctantly released me and I went and hugged Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam. "It was seriously awesome meeting all of you. Today has been like the best day of my life." 

I walked back over to Niall and picked up my bag and hugged him tightly. 

He moved my hair from my face and kissed me softly. 

I heard Sadie and Liam whispering quietly and Paul cleared his throat. 

I hugged Niall once more completely reluctant to leave. 

"Good bye. Today was fun." I said sounding slightly sad. 

Sadie and I walked out of the hotel and to the car. As we got in we both let out an excited squeal.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"I KNOW!" Sadie yelled back.

"Sadie we have dates tonight! With Liam Payne and Niall Horan!"  

My phone went of sending Niall's voice flooding the car and I smiled brightly.

I checked the text message and it was Niall asking for our address. I texted it to him and an Immediate reply came in.

Niall: How does 8 pm sound?

I checked with Sadie and she agreed.

Me: Sounds fine. See you later Nialler :)

Niall: See you later sweetheart :)

Sadie and I sang along with my Take Me Home CD the whole way home Belting out our dates solos. We got home and lied down for maybe an hour. I was so excited I couldn't wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 249 24
Sequel to The Car Crash! This book is now finished
28.1K 727 14
I saw him the same time he saw me. From that moment I was his, even if I didn't agree. {edited} {Sequel finished} ©skyeleebands now I'm @shes_kinda_h...
804 15 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
430K 4.6K 190
This is a book about the boys being your older brothers:)