MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
THE FINAL DECISION
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN
BONUS PART

JOB OFFER FOR Y/N

247 11 0
By Mini30mrs16

AFTER 1 YEARS

Y/N POV: I am standing in front of mirror and looking at my belly yes, i had an abortion and also today is my interview and interviewers are gonna come in university to select students for their company. Now i am feeling light as i would. I was admiring myself in the mirror then my oppa come and ask me. 

Jungkook off.: *smile* hey y/n noona, you ready? 

y/n: *smile back* yes oppa, but i am little bit nervous. *sad tone* 

Jungkook off.: ohho nonna, don't be nervous okay, *smile*  i am with you and your parents are also with you. So believe in yourself, hmm. *put my hand on her shoulder* 

y/n: *look at him* yeah i believe, *sigh* oppa?

Jungkook off.: hmm.

y/n: *sad tone* will i succeed in this interview?

Jungkook off.: *winded eye* obviously y/n you will, you better know that you have work hard so just be patient and com'on let's go fast otherwise you will be late. 

y/n: hmm, btw i am hungry.

AUTHOR POV: So, after 1 year there are lots of thing which have changed in y/n's life and she become little serious after that incident which have happened with y/n. Even then in this year y/n made her new best friend named Rishu. Rishu is a very beautiful and charming girl as well as cute. 

Jungkook pov: I brang y/n downstairs for done her breakfast then suddenly y/n's phone started ringing and it was her her new friend Rishu. she pick her call. 

y/n pov: i was doing my breakfast in between my phone rang and saw it was Rishu so i pick it up. 

O.T.P. 

Rishu: hey y/n, where are you?

Y/n: i am on my way, why what happened?

Rishu: *winded eye* what happened ? The interviewers are about to come and you are still stick ass on the chair and doing breakfast. 

Y/n: *eye winded* huh! how do you know that i am doing breakfast- *cut by Rishu* 

Rishu: now stop talking your nonsense just come fast. 

Y/n: oh shit! ok i'll be there very soon just wait for me. *cut the call* 

END THE CALL

Y/n: oppa let's go fast *run towards to the door* 

Jungkook off.: *shout* yeah, y/n, y/n, nonna at least finish your breakfast, yeah nonna!!!!!! 

Jungkook pov:  I ran after y/n then i saw y/n, she was standing beside to my car and already waiting for me so i go back to house and i grabbed my bag and car key fast and again came back to car. I start my car and drove from there to y/n's university. It's been 1 year and there is no any clue of Taehyung and also i don't where is he hiding but i need to find him. 

Y/n's pov: I reached at my university and call Rishu for knowing that where is she? then after conversation i got know that she is waiting for me in the cafeteria and waiting for me. I went there and saw Rishu there, as i entered inside the cafeteria suddenly someone came in front of me and stopped me on my way. 

Y/n: Yoongi, *shocked* what's happene? let me go.

Yonngi: *poke his tongue and serious look* can we talk, y/n ? 

Y/n: *look around* what's the matter? *worried* 

Yoongi: * grabbed her wrist* let's go. 

Y/n: Yoon- 

Y/n pov: Before i complete my sentance he took my hand and took me with him to basketball playground and made me sit on the stairs and continuously roaming in front of me. 

Y/n: Yoongi, what's happened and why u keep on roaming? * he came and sat beside me* 

Yoongi: *sigh* so y/n there is something happened in this 1 year which you didn't know and i am sure that even your oppa would not have told this thing. 

y/n: *confused* what is it ?

Yoongi: *little sad* y/n, first promise me you will not get mad at me.

Y/n: *in mind* What it can be that my oppa haven't told me? and what it is which can made me angry. 

Yoongi: *shake her* y/n! y/n! where did you lost?

y/n: *came back to her earth* huh! nowhere. 

Yoongi: so promise me that you will not get angry. 

y/n: *nodded* i will not

Yoongi: so listen, i still remember that day when you rejected me and told me that you always consider me as your friend from that day i thought that i will snatch you from everyone and i even tried to kidnapped you but it was just a plan but then suddenly your innocent face appeared in fron of my eyes then after so long you came back to university so i decide to be nice with you but i couldn't control myself myself from fall for you and then you came back then i started to behave friendly with you then i teased you little then you chased me. After you felt pain in your belly and you faint then i took you to the hospital then there i met your oppa and i asked him that was he your oppa? He got tensed and grabbed my collar i got arrogant then i explain myself that maybe we both made for each other but as a friend. *teary eye* and now you will trust me and become my new friend y/n. 

y/n: *teary eye* you think that you did this all and i will accept you as my friend, Yoongi. 

Yoongi: *head down* of course y/n, i know i don't deserve you even as my friend i am not able to became a good friend but trust me y/n, now i will be with you and support you as good friend. 

y/n: *sad* no it's not like that yoongi, that's the biggest thing that you accept your mistake and even understand it, otherwise some people do not accept their mistakes but you did. So i don't think that i will not accept you as my friend.

Yoongi : *look at her* really, so you aren't angry on me or mad at me. 

y/n: *hug him* no pabo! i am not mad at you but please don't break my trust.

Yoongi: *hugged her back* i will never break your promise y/n, promise. 

AUTHOR POV: They both were talking and then after a while rishu came there she got shocked as she she saw y/n and Yoongi like this. 

Rishu pov: I was waiting for my baby dragon and i also called her but she told me that she is on her way so i waited for her. After she reached she was coming to me then suddenly Yoongi stopped her then suddenly he took her with him. I thought maybe he need to talk her something important. After 20 minute, aren't they took to much time then suddenly professor came and announced that the interviewers has came. Then i ran towards to basketball and i found y/n and Yoongi, they were hugging each other. 

Rishu face:

Then i decide to act normal and told y/n that interviews has came. Y/n was crying i don't why but we both need to fast for interview. Then we both went in front of interview room where interview is going on. 

Yoongi pov: I shocked as y/n hugged me and i also gave back hug, at first i was afraid to tell everything but then i finally decide to told everything. Y/n got emotional after heard my statement but i got happy as she understood me. Then suddenly her friend rishu came and took her with her for interview then i also went back to cafeteria. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n and Rishu were siting outside the interview room and then her oppa's phone come then she talk to him while Rishu was loooking her when she was talking to her oppa. Then y/n asked.

Y/n: *loo at her* hey! why were you looking at me like that, huh!?

Rishu: umm, y/nnie do you have any brother? *lip bite in nervousness* 

Y/n: *confused* huh! why suddenly umm btw yes. 

Rishu: no no it's not like that i am just asking. 

Y/n: ohh yup i have a brother 

Rishu: okay *smile* 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n went inside the room for interview and outside Rishu was thinking about her brother and smiling herself, after half an hour y/n came back and found Rishu was siting on the chair and smiling herself y/n went to her. 

y/n: *jumped above her* bhoo!!! 

Rishu: *scared* ahh!!! *sigh* yaah y/nnie why did you do this? 

Y/n: *laugh* i'm sorry i was just trying to make you laugh.

Rishu: huh! ohh leave it, tell me how was your interview?

Y/n: *smile and wink* good. 

Rishu: ohh! chinja isn't that joke? 

y/n: *raised eyebrow* what do u mean that i didn't gonna got job huh! 

Rishu: no pabo, i am very happy for you.

Y/n: *smile* ohh then com'on give me hug. 

Rishu: *hugged her* 

Y/n: okay now tell me what were you thinking?

Rishu: umm y/nnie i want to see your oppa. 

Y/n: *confused* huh! why suddenly?

Rishu: *chuckle* umm that actually i just want to know that do you have any brother ?

y/n: yeah i have. 

Rishu: *nervous* ohh okay. 

y/n: hmm, let's go it's time to go back to home. 

AUTHOR POV:  Y/n and Rishu have came out from the university and Yoongi have already went out from university while saying bye to y/n and Rishu as well as. Y/n was waiting for her oppa and Rishu was not going she was standing beside with y/n, y/n got confused and asked her.

y/n: Rishu aren't you going to your home? 

Rishu: *look at her* huh! no actually i am waiting for someone. *lied* 

y/n: ohh so someone is coming to pick you up? 

Rishu: *chuckle* yeah. 

Rishu pov: No Y/n i am here for waiting to see your oppa and i know you also know that but you are act like u don't know anything. O god why am i so excited see her brother btw her brother's voice was damn deep and sexy oh my god what happened to me i am dying to see her oppa.

Y/n pov: i don't know what's happened to Rishu since before the interview she keeps on asking about my oppa even she didn't see my oppa and here she is also waiting for someone i was not knowing that she have someone to pick her up from college because she always goes by her own but today someone is coming for her i am still not able to understand but then i starts clicking pictures of tress because there is so beautiful trees. After i saw a black car coming towards to me and Rishu and it stops in front of us.

As me and Rishu watch it i notice that my oppa came out from the car and i ran to him and i hug him. 

Rishu pov: i was waiting for her oppa and i lied to her that i am waiting for someone then suddenly y/n starts clicking pics of nature there is lots of tree around us and i think she admired them and clicking the pictures then a black car came towards us and stop in front of us. Me and y/n look at each other then look back at car then suddenly y/n hug him as the person came out and as i saw him i lost somewhere because he was looking so hot as he came out from his car it felt like heaven. 

THE CAR: 

Jungkook pov: i went to y/n's college to pick her up and drove from my office to her university i saw y/n in front of her university with her friend Rishu i stopped the car and y/n came to me and hug me. Then y/n was about to sit inside the car but she asked Rishu for lift but she deny so i asked her maybe she agree because it's not safe for her to go alone. I don't know why but when i saw Rishu first time my heart starts beating fast and i controlled myself from not to blush. 

Y/n: hey! Rishu wanna take lift ?

Rishu: no no y/n you go safely you don't need to worry i'll go by myself.

Rishu pov: I was hoping that he talk to me but that man even not speak a single fucking word to me not even hii, oh god why this always happened to me i think he didn't know that how many boys are fall in love with me. *flipped her hair back* wait Rishu i think you are wrong there is nobody behind you instead of this you are the one who always try to find someone, *sigh* leave it then y/n asked to me for lift but i deny because i want to hear his oppa's decision as he speak i got goosebumps because at that time his voice was so deep. 

Jungkook off.: *cold* Rishu, would you like to come with us i can leave you at your home.

Rishu: * my heart is beating so fast as i heard his voice and i just said* sure if you don't have any problem. 

Jungkook off.: *smile* no no i don't have any problem just tell me your address so that i could leave you at your correct address. 

Rishu: yeah sure.

Rishu pov: i shared my address with him and then i sat into the car and i was siting beside the Jungkook i was feeling so shy and in the whole journey i was quite then i git shocked as he drop me in front of my house.

Jungkook off.: *smile* Byee Rishu have a good day. 

Rishu pov: i got shocked as he wished me and when he went away from there i was just dancing there because i love his deep voice and the way he wished me and i think now i am totally gone mad for him but i think he will not gonna love me because i think he think as his noona no Rishu what are you thinking maybe he also love you. 

Y/n pov: i went inside the house and threw myself on the couch then my oppa came to me and told me to freshen up first then come down for food but before the thing he spoke that made me little angry. 

Jungkook off.: yeah noona, get off your ass from this couch. 

Y/n: *shocked* huh! why what's the problem in this.

Jungkook off.: you are very sweaty right now so first go and freshen up then i will gonna give you food. 

Y/n: *pout* okay i'll be back. 

Jungkook pov: i started cooking food for us as she went for freshen up. I made food and some drinks for us then  mochi for desert  [ not Jimin] . After a while she came back and we started eating our meal. 

Y/N'S OUTFIT: 

Y/n pov: me and my oppa were eating our meals but silently i don't feel like oppa is fine so i decide to make this silence into noise.

Y/n : oppa, the meal is so good in taste.

Jungkook off.: ohh thank you.

Y/n: oppa are you thinking something?

Jungkook off.:  huh! no no i am not thinking anything, just focus on your food noona .  *down head and blush*

AUTHOR POV: is Jungkook hiding something? and is Rishu really fell for Jungkook and why did Jungkook's heart beat fast as he saw Rishu? did he fell in love with her too? let's see in the next part. 

THANK YOU 

YOUR AUTHOR 

wait for the next part 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.7K 89
Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, she decides to end her romantic relations...
4K 123 2
KTH, a murder suspect, undergoes evaluation to plead insanity in the hopes of avoiding prison. His therapist becomes dangerously tangled into his web...
2.9K 102 23
When the hottest guy in school takes your virginity, but all of a sudden you are wrapped up in his life so entirely, you can't help but fall for him...
763 33 7
Kim Taehyung who has violence attitude with a mysterious personality. He's the most feared boy in his college. He was sure no one can understand and...