ยฌBrando's daughter (vol. 2)

By N4T4_44

On hiatus_๐Ÿฐ Dio Brando is defeated, his daughter living with Joseph Joestar, but now Joseph needs to go to M... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|30|

|29|

119 7 3
By N4T4_44

chapter 29:
the father own the second arrow

_____

The new photograph comes out of the camera, it's a shocked expression of Yoshihiro, "WHAT?!"

"Now..." Jotaro glances at you, "Let's take our time and search for leads on Yoshikage Kira. [Y/N], how about you finish it?"

"..." You look at the new photograph, "You weren't that scary at all! I had worse you buffer!" You yell at the old man.

Okuyasu tries coming closer to the room, he flaps his hands in case he falls to the other side, "Finally..." he sighs in relief.

"I can't believe you escaped my attack! Damn you!" Yoshihiro yells in anger, "You! In the coat! No.... ALL OF YOU!" Koichi and Josuke also enter the room fully to see the photograph floating in angerm "You...! DAMN YOU!!" Yoshihiro tries snapping another picture, "Hey!" Josuke points at him, "That ghost bastard can reach out of the camera!" before the picture could be taken, Star Platinum punches the camera to pieces... "Eek!" Yoshihiro looks defeated and scared!

"I'd better do something so you can't escape...there's something inconvenient for Yoshikage in this house... that's why you attacked." Jotaro grabs Yoshihiro's photograph, "With you out of the way, we can search freely." he starts folding the picture in two before wrapping lots and lots of tape all while the old man yelled 'no! nooo! Nooo!!'. After that he takes one pin and pins the picture on a wooden wall.

"NO!" he yells in panic- the photo struggling to open as it wiggles up and down. Okuyasu puts a finger on his chin: "Oh, I get it. You folded it so the frame touches the frame without a gap. Now he can't escape." - "Naturally," Jotaro continues, "That 'something inconvenient' is further inside. There are two rooms past this one, Okuyasu and Koichi, you check here." He points at a room: "Josuke, [Y/N] and I will take the room on the right."

"NO! NOOOO!" Yoshihiro thinks to himself, "Now I won't be able to protect my son! Dammit!! If they find that then I'll never be able to protect him!!"

Okuyasu and Koichi open some drawers, they talk about something when Yoshihiro mentions how it hurts being stuck like that- even as a ghost...he can feel the cold and it's hard to breathe. Okuyasu gets the idea and puts more pins and pins them to the photo's potential opening, then the Kira laughed telling Okuyasu he could escape due to the wooden tacks. Okuyasu gets mad and glares at the photo.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! DAMMIT! SAY SOMETHIN'!" He yells angrily as he and Koichi heard some noise from the inside of the photo, 

creak... creak... creak...

"Huh?" Okuyasu sweats in slight fear, Koichi does the saame, "The... the beams are creaking!" He faces Okuyasu, "Okuyasu...this is bad... He must have escaped! I'll go get Mr. Jotaro!"
"Y...yeah... Good idea, go get him. AND HURRYYYYY!"

Josuke is about to open a drawer when you three hear them yelling, "What is all that noise about?" Jotaro glances as Koichi runs to him, "Mister Jotaro!" Koichi says in a hurry- sweating in a panic. "He got away!" Jotaro walks to the door frame, seeing Okuyasu holding the now shaking photograph (holding so it doesn't unfold).

"It's... It's all my fault! It's because I putin all these tacks!!" Okuyasu also sweats, struggling to hold the photograph still, *peel*... the noise came and the photograph opens a little...and a green string comes out of it, going to one of the walls until the photograph opened fully and the second it did- Yoshihiro successfully pulled himself along the photograph to the wall.

"HA HA! You fool! I tricked you!" Yoshihiro laughed, "I knew I could escape if I got you to open it!!"

"Wh-What the hell?!" Okuyasu gasped, meanwhile- you and Josuke were still in that other room- he opens a drawer: "What is..." - "I can't believe it!"

It's a bow and arrow, a Stand arrow.

Josuke picks it up, "How'd it get here? It should be with the Speedwagon Foundation!" He spoke surprised, you rub your chin; "Yes... There was always more than one arrow... considering Yoshikage's father also has a Stand..." the photograph slides to the wall near you...

Jotaro enters the room again, "Josuke! [Y/N]! Heads up! Kira's father escaped!" ... "Huh?" Josuke turns his head to Jotaro's direction, "How?!" you gasped looking at Jotaro as well.

The photograph goes to the tip of the arrow and it got in the photograph, without you or Josuke noticing, "YESSS!" Yoshihiro thinks, Josuke hums no longer feeling the arrow and looks at his hands and the photograph flies up.

"WHAT?!" "HUH?!"

"I'll never let you have this arrow! I don't know where my son is now... but with this arrow I can still protect him!" Yoshihiro grips on the arrow in the picture, "This arrow is the only thing that can make him happy!"

"This arrow drew out my son Yoshikage's Killer Queen! And it's due to this arrow that I can enter photographs as well! The arrow is absolutely vital! Ever since I took the arrowhead from that old woman (Enya) in Egypt all those years ago..." The old man spoke to himself, although he's a ghost, he possesses a Stand: named 'Atom Heart Father'.

"How?!" You looked up as the picture flies in the wall and gets out from the ceiling, "The bow and arrow? Why is it here?" Josuke looks in confusion, "How did it get into Kira's house?" Jotaro, Koichi and Okuyasu stay silent... "He just stole the bow and arrow!" Josuke said again- looking at his hands, "I seriously just had it! Right here in this hand! [Y/N] you saw it with me!"

You glance at Josuke and then Jotaro, "It's true! I knew Enya had more arrows back in Egypt- I just wasn't sure!" You sweated as well and spoke a little faster, "The bow and arrow?" Jotaro muttered, "The SPW has that locked up." Josuke grabs the bow in hand and shows it to Jotaro: "I totally had it! There must be two!!"

"Shit! We gotta get out of here!" Josuke yelled, "The thing Kira's dad didn't want us to find... it musta' been that Stand-making bow and arrow!"

"CAAW!" The crow yelled outside, "CAW!" "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Yoshihiro laughs as the string from his picture is wrapped around the crow's neck, "NO!" Koichi points at them. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"
"That bastard. . ."

Yoshihito laughs, his grip on the arrow is firm, "I may not be able to beat you with my power... but I can still keep this arrow from you! I'll use the arrow to make dozens of enemies for you!" He yells in anger and victory, Josuke looks at Koichi: "Koichi! Use Echoes! Chase him with ACT1!" Koichi worries. "It's way too far! I can't do it! He's already 100 meters away... and the crow is too quick to catch!"

"Then, then..." Josuke then looks at you, "[Y/N]! Your Perfect Girl has no range! She can catch up!" You keep a watch at the crow, "It's too high up- Perfect Girl may have to range on foot but she can't keep too high up without falling at some point, besides, Perfect Girl wouldn't be able to catch up with that crow..." (it's like in games when you jump too high and you fall afterwards) Josuke groans in response.

"The bow and arrow..." Jotaro mutters, and Okuyasu breathes heavily behind him, clenching his fist: "D...Dammit! It's all my fault... If only I hadn't pulled the tape off the photo..." Jotaro continues talking- "Don't beat yourself over it.

He was just better than you. Like father, like son. Both of them are very good at surviving. They never give up." He looks at the four teenagers, "It's just like what happened at Cinderella. We thought we'd cornered Yoshikage Kira, but thanks to his sheer tenacity, he got away."

Josuke looks at the sky, "But why?... Why did Kira's dad have the bow and arrow." Jotaro glances at him, "Most likely... there are multiple bows and arrows, just like you said." You nodded in response: "We don't know how the arrow's light produces Stands. My father, Dio, and his servant Enya only had it for a short time, but were still able to make over 30 Stand Users across the globe." You look at Jotaro, "I always wondered how it was possible... but now we know, Dio had more than one bow and arrow- which is how you and the other Crusaders had many servants to fight back in Egypt." Jotaro replied with a hum, "Yoshikage's father probably got them from Enya. Then later," You glance at Okuyasu, "you brother Keicho got a different arrow and also came to Morioh.

Because Stand Users are drawn to one another."

"The problem isn't that there are two..." Jotaro continues, "It's that to protect his son, that old man won't hesitate to use the arrow he has. That's the only thing... I'm really afraid of."

"Yoshikage, my son... where are you?" Yoshihiro whispers as he grips on the string, "Ever since you were young, you needed to murder women... and nobody could stop you. But since it made you happy, I decided to help you. And now I need to find you before those people can...! I need to protect my beautiful son!" He cries, "YOU ARE MY ONLY CHILD!" The crow flaps its wings, yelling before landing a poop on a red mailbox.

The man in front of the house sees it and sighs before walking to the door, with his keys in hand... He tried out many keys and finally found the right one before unlocking the front door.

In the living room sat the wife, unamused, "He's back. What a worthless bastard... I can hear the cheap, creaky door of this chappy rental house from here. That sound fits him just fine." She thinks in her head, looking back at the television. "I guess I have to spend another night with that insensitive ass. The only words he says between getting home from work and leaving are 'food', 'bath' and 'sleep'." The man steps in, putting on his home-slippers.

"I'm home..." But the wife doesn't respond. "It's too much trouble to turn and greet him. I'll just pretend I didn't notice. I have no interest in you at all. It'd be better if you never came home, you cheap bastard." She thinks.

It is currently 6:24 PM and the husband walks to the kitchen, no dinner awaiting for him after work, he looks at the wife: "Is dinner ready, yet?" The wife finally notices him and turns to look at him, "Oh... you're home already?" She didn't sound happy nor angry either, "I left it on the cart. I was so busy today I didn't have time for anything big. But I made your favorite anyway..."

The husband walks to the cart seeing a white napkin, he pulls the napkin up seeing a small box of instant noodles and seeing him look at it, the woman smirks and looks back at the TV. "Did I get to him? But I bet he's too chickenshit to even get mad over this. He'll probably just sit there with some stupid look on his face and scarf it down." ... something smells delicious.

Shinobu looks at her husband in surprise, he's cooking.... He's cooking?! "What are you doing?" She stands up from the sofa chair and looks at him, he cooked a delicious dinner? Where did he learn so?! It looks so fresh and yummy. "What came over you? Since when do you cook-- since when can you cook?" Shinobu looks so surprised and, happy. "What are you playing at? You're too dumb to have learned that fast..." She thinks again.

She walks to the table and her surprise just increases, "What? Two plates? Is one for me?.... You want me to eat your cooking?" Her husband pours them two glasses of red wine, "Are you stupid or something?" But the husband doesn't respond... he walks to the sofa chair and starts clipping his nail, Shinobu looks confused...

"Hey! If you're going to clip your nails, do it after dinner! And didn't you just clip them yesterday? They're sure growing fast." She sits at the chair and starts eating, "Wow! This is really good!"

She didn't mention her Kosaku's silence, at least he didn't complain as always...

Hey hey hey! Guess whos back! Sorry for not uploading for a while, I'll make sure to upload a little faster, also I'm directly writing chapters from the Manga so if some scenes don't make sense, yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 20 8
๐‰๐จ๐‰๐จ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
939 32 8
~ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ข Requests Page Open! โ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...
47.1K 694 18
Here's a collection of Jojo'sBizarreAdventure[Part3-4] characters X Readers, be dazzled by our most 'Bizarre' men!
16.5K 839 24
THE REWRITE IS UP: https://www.wattpad.com/1280168169?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Sund...