Spring: Embrace The Winter |...

By Tales_Of_Moonchild

It has been years since the Min Manor remains cold and calm then comes the clumsy storm named Park Jimin. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

47 9 2
By Tales_Of_Moonchild

Author's POV

"Won't you spar with me?"

Yoongi smiles at that. He grips his sword tighter. "Why not? It would be my pleasure." He says. He strikes first with his sword but Jimin blocks it easily.

The knights cheers as they watch the two spar. "I'm impressed." Yoongi says as he blocks another attack from Jimin. "I believe it is too soon to be impressed." Jimin says twisting his body, avoiding Yoongi's word.

Yoongi couldn't help but notice how different Jimin's fighting style was. While his was aggressive, Jimin's was more calm and smooth but he was still able to block Yoongi's attack smoothly and swiftly. But even with that Jimin won't be able to beat Yoongi just yet because unlike Jimin, the alpha had more experienced.

Yoongi moves fast as he stands behind Jimin, his sword right over Jimin's throat. Jimin's breath hitched at their position. "I had a great time sparring with you. But as I have won, shouldn't I get something from my soon to be mate as a reward." Yoongi says.

Jimin pushes the sword away from his throat, a pout on his lips. "But I also did well. There was no way I would have won against you. But I held up well didn't I?" He said. "I admit." Yoongi says as he takes the sword from Jimin and putting it away along with the sword he was using.

"Luna! You scared me so bad." Leena speaks up. She looked like she had seen a ghost appear. "I am sorry. I surprised you didn't I?" Jimin says. Leena nods with a pout. "I thought you would get hurt." She says. Jimin pats her head, the way he usually does to JiHyun or to younger kids. "I am fine. You don't have to worry." He says.

Jimin turns to Yoongi. "I really had a fun time sparring with you. It had been a long time since I have done this." He says, feeling satisfied. "I am glad you enjoyed." Yoongi says. His hand holding up Jimin's and kissing the back of his hand.

If it was some other alpha Jimin would have slapped the hand away or something. But Yoongi's lips feel so soft on his skin and the act makes his cheeks heat up.

"Our lord almost lost to our Luna." One of the knight says. Others laugh at the claim. Yoongi glares at them. "Shouldn't our future Luna get a reward?" Another chimes in.

Yoongi looks back at Jimin who is looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Is there anything you would like as a reward?" He asked. Jimin hums to himself acting like he was thinking hard. "You? Does that count as a reward." He says confidently. The knight makes an 'ooooohhhhh' sound all together. Mostly teasing Yoongi who looked shocked at Jimin's bold words.

"I was out for a while but what is going on here." They hear a voice. Everyone looks at Hoseok who just endered the training ground. "Our future Luna almost won against Lord Yoongi in a sword fight." Another knight says. "Oh finally someone who can go against you." Hoseok says in a teasing manner. Yoongi snorts, "You exist as well Hoseok." He says.

"Well then I believe I will get my reward later. I will see you later at dinner Yoongi-ssi." Jimin says. With a last smile, he turns around and walks away with Leena following behind him.

[Time Skip]

When dinner time comes Jimin finds himself seated beside Yoongi. Taehyung sits besides him. The maids serve the food one by one. "Jiminie thank you again for the gift~ I showed Yeontan off to everyone! Ahh I decided to name him Yeontan." Taehyung says.

"As a return gift should I tell you juicy stories of Yoongi-hyung." He asked with a mischievous grin. Jimin snickers at his words with a nod, his eyes finding Yoongi trying to see his reaction. "Taehyung I will make you sleep in the woods." Yoongi grumbles.

"It's okay. If he makes you sleep outside your room you can sleep in mine." Jimin offers. "See Yoongi-hyung this is why I already like Jiminie more than you." Taehyung says with a pout.

The rest of the dinner goes by smoothly as they talk among themselves about various things. After dinner Yoongi leads Jimin into his room. As they reach the room Jimin was going to stay in Yoongi stops. "I guess this is it for today." He says.

He didn't know what to say or do when he was with Jimin. He wonders if it would have been better if he asked Hoseok. "Really? I thought I was going to get a reward." Jimin says raising his brow in a questioning manner. "I thought it was a joke." Yoongi says, his heart rate picking up a bit.

A few minutes later Yoongi finds himself in Jimin's bad. Everything was a blur. "And what are we supposed to do?" He asked, trying to not stutter. The room already smell so much like Jimin. God he could sleep here everyday. 'No Yoongi oay attention. Don't act like a dog.' he internally tells himself.

"You have to sleep her for tonight." Jimin says, no filter in his mouth. "W-What?" Yoongi chokes out. Jimin looks at him a bit puzzled but laughs out softly at the end. "Don't think of any weird thing just yet Yoongi-ssi. It is just that your scent is comforting and I need my room to smell at least a bit like you. I get a bit stressed in unfamiliar environment." He explains.

Yoongi literally breathes out in relief. He really didn't knew what he would have done if Jimin had asked for anything way more intimate. Shit or was he the only one whose mind was spiralling out there?

Jimin lays down beside him, humming in satisfaction. "Thank you.. for inviting me." He says. "It is my pleasure." Yoongi says, his body reacting to Jimin's scent as it relaxes. Omega's scent were very helpful in making an alpha de-stress and relax. And for Yoongi who has never really slept beside or strayed near another omega it was the first time his body was this relaxed.

"You know... The first time I saw you was in the royal banquet. I thought you were all soft looking and adorable." Jimin says, blushing a little. "Soft looking and adorable? That's a first." Yoongi says chuckling. He isn't lying. He wasn't really described as the soft and adorable person.

"Well you were looking very soft and adorable when I saw you that time. I thought you were really sweet even though you don't seem that way. It is probably one of the biggest reason I said yes to marrying you. You seemed sincere and truthful." Jimin says.

Yoongi doesn't say anything. More like he doesn't know what to say. "I have heard a lot about you as well. I have seen you as a child too." He says. Jimin turns towards him curiously. He never thought Yoongi had met him or so before their marriage was finalized.

"When? I don't remember." He asked. "I didn't come up to you. To be honest I was hiding away so you probably didn't see me as well. It was in one of those noble children gathering thing. I didn't liked to show myself much." Yoongi said. Jimin nods understanding. Most nobles wouldn't have favored Yoongi because of him being illegitimate so it makes sense why he hid away to avoid everyone's eyes.

"The first time I saw you I thought your hair was besutiful. You stood out the most because of your hair. Back then I honestly wanted to touch your hair." Yoongi says smiling at the memory. It was a memory he had pushed far back into his brain. Almost forgotten but recently he remembered it.

Jimin holds Yoongi's hand and guides it on his hair. "Well you can touch now." He says. "Oh goddess the things you say... I swear to god." Yoongi says with a look of disbelief. Does this omega not even realise how he is unconsciously tempting him? Probably not considering the way Jimin looks at him with a curious gaze.

Yoongi sighs as he runs his hand through Jimin's hair. He might as well take the chance. 'As expected it's soft and fluffy.' he thinks to himself. "How is it?" Jimin questioned. "I like you hair. It is very soft and beautiful. It reminds me of the moon itself." Yoongi says, feeling more satisfied than he should be feeling.

Jimin smiles at his words. Yoongi freezes up when Jimin gets closer to him. The bodies touching and their scent mixing with each other. "You are warm. Can I cuddle you as a little extra reward?" Jimin asked. Yoongi clears his throat as he answers "sure."

He wills his body to relax as much as it can. But he was honestly feeling a little to aware of everything. It doesn't take long as Jimin's breath becomes steady as he falls asleep. "Are you asleep?" Yoongi asked to confirm. When there was no answer he slowly removes himself from the bed pulling the cover up over Jimin.

Yoongi looks at him with a soft look in his eyes. "You are sleeping so soundly in the same room with an alpha you are not that close to. Do you trust me that much?" He asked not really expecting an answer. He huffs when Jimin pouts. It makes him wonder what the younger is even dreaming about to pout like that.

With one last look at Jimin, Yoongi exits the room. He heads towards his own room and lies down on the bed. He puts his arm over his eyes sighing contently. That night he falls asleep easier than other nights. Jimin's scent that clung on his body easily lulling him into a deep sleep.

Hello again everyone 🐸🐸
I first wanted to put a slightly spicy moment between them but I decided it was too early 😂

You will be getting a little sneak peek at Yoongi's childhood in the next chapter so do look forward to it 🤗

I saw this and I dunno why but I thought of this story and then thought "yoongi and his mother?" 🥺

Anygays! Feedbacks are always welcomed and please don't forget to give this chapter a star if you liked it~ See you all next time 💜💜 Byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 63K 64
the grim reaper had a thing for a small boy by the name of park jimin, and he wasn't letting his go of his precious toy any time soon
52.2K 1.7K 19
In the fantasy world there is a werewolf called Namjoon , Alpha of all the werewolves. Then there is his rival Yoongi ,King of the Vampires . They h...
6.2K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
17.6K 1.8K 39
Feeling constantly alone, battling anxiety and depression, and not having any friends makes Park Jimin dread living. Luckily, a nice alpha who tolera...