๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By thaaprettiestt

she keeps him motivated, but when fame comes in the way, it might end everything. read to find out!!! Happin... More

characters & disclaimers
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
character update
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven

twenty one

2.3K 59 28
By thaaprettiestt

Tallahassee, FL
1:55pm
two weeks later...

"let's go let's go we gotta get to this bnb, the camera people is already there" var said rushing us out of the house.

we all got into his drivers car and drove to the bnb for the video shoot. idk why he wanted to record a music video in a airbnb but i think he just wanted the backyard.

we got to the bnb and it was nice and big and looked like a villa. we went to the backyard and it there was a camera guy with a huge ass camera and they had a barbecue going on and shit. "oh it's lit" i said walking in.

there was a box on the table "tyler this for the video, open it". his producer said then tyler opened the box. it was a box full of crop tops saying "pretty girls luh tyler". "ts fyeee" tyler said picking up on of the shirts out the box and looking at it.

"these is cute" i said looking at it. "yup and you finna be wearin it" he said to me. "why is there so much shirts tho?" i asked.

"because it's for the girls" he said. "what girls" i asked confused. "the girls" he just said not giving me a clear explanation making me roll my eyes.

"alright comon" his producer said and 4 girls came out and they looked like they was like 23-25 years old. "these the girls that's gon be wearing the shirts" his producer said to him while i was looking the girls up and down.

they took the shirts and went back inside to go wear them. "alright im finna go wear this" i said going inside then changing.

i got done and came back out and the shirt was so cute but the others girls had it on as well.

"they gon be in the video?" i asked tyler. "hell yeah" he responded.

the girls was sitting by the pool with their feet in the water acting cute and doing what they do. tyler stood in front of the pool with the camera in front of his face and i was next to him.

they started playing the song and we was waiting for the camera man to fix something real quick. tyler started toasting his blunt and i was standing next to him just watching him light the blunt while we was waiting for them to start recording.

(act like that's paris next to him)

the camera man got done doing with he was doing and then they got ready and started recording and he had the blunt in his hand while he was rapping the song.

"first show i might have ya bitch front row, white bitch look like elsa had to let her goo" he rapped looking into the camera then looking down.

some of the girls was in the pool and the others were sitting by the pool.

i wasn't in this shot but i was on the side watching him and nodding my head to the beat. they finshed that part of the song and then they stopped and his producer wanted me to be in the next shot.

tyler was standing there with the blunt in his mouth and i was standing there acting shy and they was about to start recording again so the song started playing again and he grabbed me by my arm and bent me over and i started laughing.

the camera man started recording and got a angle and then i started twerking on tyler and he had the blunt held in his mouth just nodding his head as the music was playing.

we was done with that part so they stopped recording and then i stopped. "damn paris" tyler said laughing then he passed me the blunt and i smoked it.

we was going to the front yard to do the next scene in the car. the girls came and the camera man came to the front and we was all in the car and the girls was sitting on the rooftop of the car.

( paris in the passenger seat )

i put the shorts and the shirt over my swimsuit because we was doing the next clip. the girls was really pretty im not even gon lie.

so the camera man was setting up his stuff out whatever and we was making sure everything looked good.

and of course tylers ass can't drive so it was just a scene where he just sat in the car but they moved the camera and showed the girls and stuff.

his song started playing on the speaker and then they started recording. our job was basically just to sit there and look pretty so i was just sitting there touching my hair and doing my thing or whatever.

they had the camera out the car and the window was all the way down and tyler was lip syncing his song while the camera man moved back and forth from showing us then showing tyler.

we got out the car and then for the next clip two of the girls was twerking on Tyler and i was just on the side watching. ian like seeing that but i know i couldn't say anything.

tyler didn't even care he just let them both twerk on him and he was rapping with the camera in his face.

we recorded other clips and stuff and he even had some parts with justin and some of his homeboys in it doing their own little thing like throwing up gang signs and shit.

we was done recording finally and it took so long but it was over. we went back to the backyard and they had a grill and one of vars friends was grilling some burgers or whatever.

"yo lemme see dat" tyler said and his friend passed him the spatula. "youn know how to flip no damn burga" his friend said laughing. "nah watch dis doe" he said flipping the burger then it landed on the spatula and he got hype asf making me laugh.

"yeah, who can't flip burgas? ai" tyler said proud asf.

he had the blunt in his mouth flippin the burgers. "oh they got tyler flippin burgas na" var said laughing walking up to the grill making tyler laugh too.

"aii these bih done" tyler said passing the spatula back to his friend so he can make the burgers. "nah you flippin em, you gotta make em now" his friend said to him. "ai bet, wea da buns at?" he said looking for the burger buns then finding it and opening it and putting the burger in the bun.

"this dry ah burga" he said then putting cheese, ketchup, and lettuce on it then closing it. "who want dis" he said holding up the plate with the burger on it and laughing. "comere" he said waving me over making me go up to him.

"try dis" he said holding the burger and putting it up to my mouth then i took a bite. "it's good" i said nodding my head and chewing it then he took a bite after. "yeah mane stop playing with me doe" he said smiling and taking another bite of the burger then his friend took over the grill.

we was sitting down on the chairs outside with the table "here" he said passing me the blunt then finishing his burger. "why you look like dat?" he asked looking at me with a straight face but lowkey irritated face.

"you mad them bitches was twerking on me?" "no". "yes you is" he said laughing. "you know it's just for the video so ion know why you trippin" he said taking a bite out of his burger.

"im not trippin" i said hitting the blunt. "then fix ya face". "im not mad bro, this is just my face" i chuckled for him to leave me alone.

everyone was just chillin outside since we finished the video so we was hanging out.

justin was in the corner tryna talk to one of the girls and i found it kinda funny tho.

we was sitting down and smoking a blunt passing it back and forth and was just talking.

_____________________

11:55pm
all the girls and camera people went home and everyone at the pool party left except for me tyler, var, justin and some other of tylers friends like shimmy, traplandpat, and shawn.

it was dark outside and everyone else was playing pool by the kitchen and me and tyler was laying on the couch with the tv on and we could barely hear it because them niggas kept yelling over pool.

i was sitting down with my feet up and tyler was laying down on his lap playing with his hair. i got up to go get some water taking tylers head off my lap and he was just sleeping on the couch.

"yo that nigga sleep?" shawn asked me. "yeah". "say i won't pour water on him."he said grabbing a bottle of water. "do it" i encouraged him. "bet". he said opening the bottle of water then walking up to tyler on the couch.

he stood over him and slowly poured the water on tylers face making him jump and everybody started laughing. shawns laugh is so funny so that made me laugh even more.

at first tyler was confused then he started laughing with us. "boi you was tired" var said laughing standing by the pool table as tyler sat up.

"y'all play too much" tyler laughed then laying back down on the couch but not going to sleep.

i sat back down putting his head back on my lap and drinking my water then putting it down on the table. i was playing in his hair then we both fell asleep.

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Thanks for 16k reads and all the votes!!!
Leave comments I don't like silent readers

STAY TUNEDDD!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
288K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹