๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง...

By brewnete

Of course, this story will include violence, language, sexual activity, and more since it's Vivziepop SOME ge... More

Hazbin Hotel: Episode 1 "Overture"
Hazbin Hotel: Episode 2 "Radio Killed the Video Star"
Hazbin Hotel: Episode 3 "Scrambled Eggs"
"Masquerade" short
Hazbin Hotel: Episode 5 "Dad Beat Dad"
A Date with Lucifer (short)
Do It For Her (Short)
Hazbin Hotel: Episode 6 "Welcome to Heaven"
Hazbin Hotel: Episode 7 "Hello Rosie!"
Helluva Boss: Pilot
Helluva Boss: Murder Family
Helluva Boss: Loo Loo Land
Helluva Boss: Spring Broken
Quick question

Hazbin Hotel: "That's Entertainment!"

10.6K 185 54
By brewnete

Okay LAST TIME I'll ever make this book again and will never delete it I promise

And I am using any sort of female Alastor art as reference + LOADS of genderbent interests! You guys may chose how Y/n will look when you read! Enjoy!

The light humming of a pretty woman echoed through the small town. She was accompanied by a tall red male holding her hand, lovingly. Their heels clicked upon satisfyingly on the hard concrete of the road in Hell. It had been just after the angels had terminated a couple of IMPs.

The two of their auras crackled like static. "My darling sister, would you assume there could be anything for us to see crumble down for our beloved desires?" The male asked the shorter woman.

They walked along the sidewalk and killed anyone who looked at them funny, specifically Alastor because he was so uncomfortable with his sister being objectified so much. "It appears there may be. Why, it is a pure red sky blindingly beautiful." She began to lightly play a few music notes as they walked to a crowded tv station.

It appears that the "Princess of Hell" was advertising her pathetic hotel scheme on the picture show to purify sinners to go to Heaven. Alastor tilted his head for a shadow demon to appear with a claw on Y/n's shoulder. "Charlie" began sitting on Katie Killjoy's desk as she began singing..

After that, everyone began laughing at the ridiculous idea the princess just sang a whole musical about, even Y/n had to admit it was pretty catchy, just... yeah.

"How sad. How could royalty mess up so publicly and continue to try not to make an embarrassment of herself?" Y/n kept a grey blue-white (or whatever colour scene you have) smile whereas her brother fashioned sharp yellow-gold teeth. Alastor looked down at her. "My sweet Y/n, do you suppose we could use this opportunity to watch demons fail to turn into saints?"

The siblings' smile at how Charlie began to fight the news reporter, chaos rained upon practically everywhere before it turned into a sign-off sequence.

"Hmm..." Alastor was getting one of his mischievous plans. "What do you think, Y/n?"

She didn't even have to listen to his plan. Y/n just smiled with pure interest. "That would sound delightful, Alastor." He held out his arm for her to grab onto. The siblings soon walked away from the crowds towards the quiet hotel.

Alastor fixed Y/n's bow that was out of place and Y/n dusted off his shoulder pads from dirt. "Don't we look marvellous? Although.. you certainly need a fix up." Y/n criticized him. Alastor looked annoyed by this and waved her off by his hand, hitting her nose with a chuckle.

"Keep yourself in check, dearest."

They got to the tall door of the hotel. "Looks a bit dumpy." Y/n commented as she saw the lanky hotel. "Be quiet, Y/n. That just makes it even better to watch!" Alastor heavily knocked on the front door with an apple design on the glass.

Once the door was answered, they opened their glowing eyes to see the princess had answered. "Hel-" Door closed.. opened again. "-lo!" Closed.

Y/n smiled at Charlie's shocked face and heard a familiar name come from her mouth that perked the demon's interest. "I do hope that they answer the door like civilized people." She uttered before breaking the doorknob to open the door for herself and Alastor.

"May we speak now?" Charlie was in shock, but it's Hell, whatchu gonna do about breaking and entering? She crossed her arms and gave an authorized look. "You may."

Alastor put his hand out for Charlie to shake and Y/n put her hand out for her to kiss, but both did so enthusiastically. "Alastor, and my darling sister, Y/n, pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure!"

They walked in the hotel like they owned the place. "Excuse our sudden appearance, but from watching your fiasco on the picture show made us come here for genuine curiosity!" Y/n said as she twirled around like a dork.

"And we couldn't resist! What a performance!" Alastor had a tiny crowd cheer. "Why we haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!" Both laughed at the thought. "So many orphans." Y/n heard the sharp sound of a harpoon going directly at her nose.

Alastor pulled her back to face the weapon instead. "Stop right there, cabrón hijo de perra y puta cachonda! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talkshow shitlord and fake titted bitch!" The angry female growled.

Y/n just chuckled and adjusted her monocle. "Oh, one of those littler females, Vagatha, from the picture show fiasco! Ohoho!" She leaned in to annoy her. "Tell me.. Is being backstage fun?" Her chest was touching the gray girl's face and she blushed. Alastor pulled his sister away from the short one. "Sister Y/n, leave the small ones be! She seems to be in a state of fear!"

His sister just chuckled. "Dear, if we wanted to hurt anyone here..." The siblings' auras turn very crackly, staticky, and quite disturbing. "We would've done so already..."

And back to their normal selves. "No! We're here because we want to help!" Y/n smiled. The princess was confused by their sudden want. "Say what now?"

"Help, she said!" Alastor chortled. "Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on?" He taps on his mic. "Testing, testing!" The mic opened its eye in annoyance. "Well, I heard her loud and clear!" And yet, still Charlie was confused. "Um, you guys want to help? With...?" She dragged.

Both Alastor and Y/n appeared behind the two. "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! We want to help you run it." Still confused, Charlie was. "Buuut... why?" She asked. Y/n laughed and fixed her monocle. "Why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom!"

Alastor sighed. "We've lacked inspiration for decades. Our work became mundane," He leaned on the annoyed Vaggie's head with his arm. "lacking focus," Alastor then shoved the girl away. "aimless! We've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha!"

Charlie nervously smiled as Vaggie rubbed her head in pain. "Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?" She asked, hopeful. Y/n's deer ear flicked and she appeared behind them. "Why, it's the purest kind, sweetie. Reality! True passion!" Y/n dramatically swooned.

"After all," Alastor finished after her. "the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment." He smiled sadistically.

Charlie mustered up the question to her idea. "So, does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" She asked the siblings, but to her disappointment, they just laughed and disagreed. "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense!" Alastor said.

"Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity!" Y/n smiled as her cheeks strained. "No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such hateful, sad sinners!" She eyed Vaggie and Angel Dust, who had a sad fart sound when she looked at them. "The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this!" She motioned to the entirety of Hell.

"There is no undoing what is done!" Y/n kept up a scary smile. Charlie went up to her and Alastor. "So, then. Why do you wanna help me if you don't believe in my cause?" They had a pitched mic in reaction.

"Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for us!" Y/n twirled around Charlie until she was holding her from behind. "We want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure!"

Charlie took Y/n's hands off her shoulders. "Riiiight."

Alastor and Y/n soon took Charlie away from Angel and Vaggie. "Yes, indeedy! We see big things coming your way and who better to help you than we?" They ask her.

Angel Dust frowned. "Uh, so... uh, what's the deal with Smiles and his sister, Bimbo, over there?" He asked Vaggie, who in return was confused by his ignorance. "Wait, you've never heard of them before? You've been here longer than me!"

Being told with just a shrug, Vagatha had a tired look in her eyes. "The Radio Demon and The Music Demon? Both one of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?" Angel didn't seem to care much. "Eh, not big on politics."

Les skip over the backstory

Angel just boredly listened. "Ya done?" He proceeds to laugh dryly while looking at them. "He looks like a strawberry pimp and she's a total bimbo!"

Vaggie just crossed her arms like a toddler. "Well, I don't trust her!"

The spider had a chill face. "Only her? What, have you gotten a prickly side to 'er, bud?" He chuckled at Vaggie's annoyed face. Vaggie didn't look amused by his words and went over to Charlie.

"Charlie, listen to me. You can't believe this creep and faker! He isn't just a happy face! He's a deal-maker! Pure evil! He can't be redeemed! ...And is most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do! And Y/n can and will try to do everything to make it look like a joke! I've seen that side of her!" She said to her.

Charlie was conflicted. "I... we don't know that! Look, I know he's bad, and I know he probably doesn't wanna change, and Y/n will probably just prance around like a careless animal, but the whole point of this is to give people a chance!" She said.

The siblings admire the Morningstar family portrait.

"To have faith things will be better! How can I turn someone away? I can't. It goes against everything I'm trying to do. Everything I believe in." She puts her hands on Vaggie's shoulders. "Just... trust me. I can take care of myself!"

Vaggie sighed. "Charlie, whatever you do, do not make a deal with either of them!" She could see the glow of static coming from Alastor's claw.

"Don't worry, I picked up one thing from my dad! "You don't take shit from other demons!"" Charlie puffed her chest to look strong and went towards the two who waited patiently for her. "Okay, so, Al, N/n. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke." She turned away from them and little symbols floated around the siblings before they stop when Charlie looked back.

"But, I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So, I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no... tricks or voodoo strings attached." Charlie said, a little freaked out.

Alastor soon flicked his hand out to her. "So, it's a deal, then?" He twirled his mic staff and presents his hand for a handshake as green energy bursts throughout the hotel. Y/n didn't seem phased. She smiled widely before jazz music stops when Charlie refused.

"Nope! No shaking! No deals! I... hmm..." She rubbed her arm and looked away from them before looking back. "As princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I- uh.. hereby order that you help with this hotel. For as long as you desire." Charlie nervously looked over at Vaggie. She just stared at her.

The siblings looked amused. "Sound fair?" Charlie asked. Y/n and Alastor didn't even have a couple seconds to think of their decision. "Hmm... Fair enough!" They walk away from her to see what they could do to change the hotel.

Y/n was humming and then snapped her neck to look at Vaggie. "Smile, my dear!" She put her fingers on the underside of Vaggie's chin, making her quirk an eyebrow. "You know you're never fully dressed without one!" And walked away.

Alastor went back to Charlie. "So where is your hotel staff?" She awkwardly looked at Vaggie, who was staring at Y/n before rolling her eyes and stared at Alastor with death. The red male adjusted his monocle. "Ohohoho, you're going to need more than that." He said.

Y/n went to Angel Dust casually sitting on the couch. "And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?" Alastor asked him.

"I can suck your dick and eat your sister out!" Angel crudely said. Both the siblings' feedback can be heard to process what he said. "HAH! No." Alastor pulled Y/n as far as possible from him. Angel scoffed. "Your loss."

Their backs were facing the group. "Well, this just won't do! I suppose I can cash in a few favors to liven things up." Y/n snapped her fingers for a fireplace to start and a small, mysterious figure was in Y/n's hand as it was covered in soot. It opened its eye to dart up at the three.

Everyone stared at it until it poofed off the soot from its body, revealing a small, cute, clean boy who had a 50s greaser look and a small fluff of hair nicely greased. "This is one of my darlings, Nifft!" Y/n dropped him to the floor.

"Hi, I'm Nifft! It's nice to meet you! It's been a while since I've made new friends!" His eye swirled around and his pupil shrank as he looked upon his new companions. "Why're you all women?" It didn't dawn upon him that there were indeed men in front of him.

He zipped towards Charlie and picked her up. "Are there any men here?!" He puts Charlie down. "I'm sorry, that's rude. Ooh, Y/n!" Nifft went to hug her legs. "What are you doing in this filthy- Filthy?!?" The small one went to start cleaning around the lobby like a maid.

"Oooh, man! This place is filthy! It really needs a lady's touch! Y/n couldn't do this much work!" He grabbed a spider and crushed it. "Which is weird because you're all woman and Y/n seems to like the ones she knows more, no offense." A small speck of dust caught his attention.

"Oh, my gosh! This is awful!" He speed cleaned throughout the hotel. "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!" He spots a cockroach and stabs it with a sewing pin. "Nope!"

Another one was brought in by green smoke. It was a demon cat who had a deck of cards in his claw. "Hah! Read 'em and weep, boys! Full Ho-" Disturbing symbols made him drag his word. "-tel? What the fuck is this?" He looked in confusion before two siblings he did not want to see made him angrily growl.

"You two!"

Y/n smiled at him. "Oh, beloved Husker! Glad you could make it!" The cat angrily hissed. "Don't you "Husker" me, you stupid bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!" He points at a large pile of poker chips and cash until they fade away.

The woman just kept her smile. "Perfect to see you, too, darling!" Husk just facepalmed in annoyance. "What the hell do you both want with me this time...?"

Y/n went close to pull him in by his arm. "Our friend, we are doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay." She smirked down at him. Husk's upper lip snarled. "Are you shittin' me?!"

Alastor went to pull him in by his neck. "Hmm... No, I don't think so!" Husk shoved them away from him. "You thought it'd be some kind of big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!" They kept their smiles down like they were about to laugh.

"Maybe!"

Husker just scoffed. "I ain't doing no fucking charity job." He uttered. Y/n appeared behind him to smile down at him. "Dearie, you haven't heard our bribe! We figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment!" She motions to the hotel.

"With your charming, handsome smile" Y/n pulls Husk's lips into a forced smile. "and welcoming energy," His smile immediately went down. "this job was made for you! Don't worry my sweet, I can make this more welcoming!" Y/n summoned cheap booze and showed some cleavage to entice him.

"...If you wish." Husk stared at the cheap booze and Y/n's boobs with a blush. He glared at Alastor. "What? You think you can buy me with a wink," The cat demon winks sarcastically. "your sister," He points at Y/n. "and some cheap booze?!" Husker immediately grabbed the booze and Y/n's waist. "...Well you can!"

He walked away with Y/n laughing in his arm and drinking the booze.

Vaggie immediately tried to put a stop to this. "Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth...brothel...man cave!"

Y/n chuckled. "It is only a sin to get drunk, not drink, darling." She sat herself by Husk on one of the stools of the bar. Angel went over to slide towards Y/n and Husk. Y/n was itching Husk's chin, making him softly purr before Angel went close to them. "Hey~" He flirted.

Husk stared at him in distaste, still holding Y/n. "Go fuck yourself." Angel smiled. "Only if you watch me!" The cat stared at him in disgust. Charlie went over to greet Husk in excitement. He just rolled his eyes. "I lost the ability to love years ago." He said like an edgy ass pre-teen.

"Don't lie to them, Husky~" Y/n smiled and continued scratching under his chin. Husk gave a soft purr.

Alastor went to ask Charlie. "So, whaddaya think?" Charlie happily accepted his and Y/n's help, more so Y/n. "This is amazing!" She rubs her cheeks excitedly.

Vaggie was the opposite of happy. "It's... okay." She boredly said. The siblings laugh together before they hugged Charlie and Vaggie. "Hahaha! This is going to be very entertaining!" Vaggie pulled away as soon as she got close to Y/n.

Y/n then lets go of Vaggie and Alastor summons a fireball, launching it to the hotel ceiling just so he could distract Charlie fast enough for Y/n to shove Vaggie away with her hips and the two dress up in fancy clothes.

..

Yeah I ain't doing that either. So SKIP.

Alastor and Y/n got cut off by the door exploding behind them. It launched straight towards Nifft and threw him back. Everyone went to see who it was outside this time, their clothes going back to normal.

Sir Pentious' ship was out there. "Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alastor! And I'm taking your beautiful busty sister as my own!" Y/n raised an uncomfortable looking brow as to taunt him.

"Do we know you?" She asked. That made Sir Pentious deflate and upset at her lack of knowledge. "Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of-" He pulled a lever. "SURPRISE!" A big shooting-looking weapon was pulled out of his warship to blow smoke out into the air.

Sir Pentious evilly laughed. "I'm so evil!" He said. Fortunately for the group, a large portal opened up underneath Sir Pentious and shadows began destroying the snake's ship with him inside. Alastor and Y/n continue clenching their hands to continue controlling the demons from below to crush the ship into an explosion.

Everyone paused and stared at the sudden event with wide eyes. Y/n slightly panted with bags under her eyes. "Well, I'm starved! Who wants our mother's wonderful recipe for Jambalaya? Was it the best recipe ever!" "In fact, it nearly killed her!" They both laughed, walking back to the hotel with Nifft zooming next to them.

Angel Dust blew Husk and Y/n a kiss, making Husk's eyebrows furrow in disgust and he went to Y/n's side. "Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell!" Charlie smiled at Vaggie and followed the group inside the hotel. Vaggie had an unsure look when she followed behind.

"Ohoho, We're on a roll! Yes, sir! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now..."

Alastor uses his magic for the last time in the to change the sign atop the hotel from "Happy Hotel" to "Hazbin Hotel".

"...Stay tuned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
11.6K 247 8
Tw: suicide, self harm, sexual activities, drugs, alcohol, sexual assault and basically just everything you should be expecting from Hazbin Hotel Thi...
724K 7.9K 84
"๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™Ž.." BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST PARTS FOR EXTREME CRINGE THEY WERE WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND I HAD HORRIBLE...
2.9K 33 5
(Fem!Hellaverse x Male!Neko!Reader) Note: I do not own Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. All rights go to Vivziepop. Spoilers if you haven't seen the sho...