OFF SEASON. |KV X NM X YB|

By TheeJasCole

" Baby your love like cocaine, Tell em I want the whole thing"... More

CAST.
PLEASE read.
1. I admit.
2. what now.
4. Love in this club.
5. Overtime
6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A
7. All about you.
8. time of your life.
9. Mad at me.

3. One call Away.

767 46 24
By TheeJasCole

Song of the chapter: One call away By Chingy X Jason weaver

Nicki

" Did I have to come with you to the store?" Chyna complains as I park my car, in the walmart parking lot.

" Um yes, I didn't want to be by myself Chy", I say causing her to smack her lips.

" Maybe if you get a nigga you could have him go with you", she says under her breath, taking off her seatbelt.

" I do have a man, thank you very much", I say,  a fake smile plastered on my face.

" One that's not in Jail, so he don't count, " she says laughing.

" But he is getting out soon, so it do count", I say to her, getting out of the car.

" You still claiming that nigga after he told you another bitch name is tatted on his face and she getting his so you cant come see him?" She asks me, running down what I had told her.

" Chyna please,  not now", I say trying to dismiss what she says.

" Then when Anika? The control this nigga got over you is crazy, it makes me sick, " she says, rolling her eyes.

" Chyna can you just grab a cart so we can hurry up and shop?" I ask her,  ignoring her statement.

" Fine, but you know that I'm right ", she says walking over to grab a shopping cart.

" So what are we coming to get anyway?" She asks me.

" Just a few things nothing major, grapes, pickles, some bread, cookies, and ice cream", I say to her.

" anika don't tell me you're about to spend your friday night crying over this nigga again?" She asks me.

" Not all my friday, just a few hours ", I say, looking down.

" Anika, you need to leave him. I'm so tired of seeing you so miserable, weekend after weekend, day after day, this is not okay", she says, her tone low but very serious.

" I can't leave him. He needs me", I say to her, she just don't get the love Trell and I have..

" I can't stay up in here with you while you talking this nonsense,  I'm gone", she says, storming away from me.

" Chyna wait, come back", I say walking after her, leaving my cart.

She just kept walking, so I kept following after her. As we were coming close to my car I noticed some females by my car, I wasn't wearing my contacts so I couldn't see who they were from the distance I was at, all I seen was Chyna run up on one of them and started to swing.  As I came closer I seen it was Kentrell babymommas Star messy ass, Jania and Yaya. These hoes sliced my tires, busted my windows and spray painted my car.

" Yo what THE FUCK?!" I yell running up to the scene, swinging on Yaya and Jania

" FUCK YO CAR BITCH!" Jania yells as her and Yaya run to this black truck.

Star manages to get away , they all jump into the car with the doors open as they speed away from the scene. Rage washes through me, seeing these dirty hoes get away, like how the hell did they even get out here in Atlanta anyway?!

" YOU SEE WHY YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIS DUSTY ASS ALONE!" Chyna yells, getting in my face.

" Chyna - just stop", I say, my voice cracking as I walk over to my car.

All my hard earned money,  my car ruined. I run my fingers through my hair as I stared at my car in disbelief,  I didn't even know we were even into it, I thought we had squashed everything, but apparently I was too trusting and fell for what Kentrell told me once again.

" You good?" A male voice asks, his voice coming from behind me.

" No, I'm really not", I say, not turning around to face him.

" Who did this to you shit lil folks?" He asks, his voice coming closer.

I frown a little bit because I recognized the voice from behind me which makes me turn around to look at who I was even talking to. It was Von, the guy I had met at my office about a week ago, of all places we run into each other it would be today, where I was seconds away from having a mental break down. My breathing picks up,  my eyes start to water, my hands start to shake.

" Look at me ma, come here", He says quickly, walking over to me, grabbing my face in both of his hands.

" She's about to have a mental breakdown, Anika can you hear me?" Chyna yells, rushing over to where Von and I were.

" Ma, take a deep breath, if you hear us", Von says, looking in my eyes.

It was something about his tone, his eyes, him holding my face in his hands. I felt like I was gonna be okay, so I blink as I take a deep breath, both of them sighing in relief that I had made a movement.

" Who did this to yo shit ma?" He asks.

" My boyfriend babymommas", I reply,  a bit embarrassed.

" Them hoes bogus as hell, ima take care of that", he says to me.

" No please its okay", I say quickly.

" Nah I gotta help you,  let's start by getting yall up outta here", he says.

" But my car..." I mutter, looking over at my vehicle.

" Don't worry about it, come on get in my car, it's right here", he says pointing to the black vechile that was parked next to mine..

One last look at my car, I walk over to the passenger door letting myself get in his car, Chyna gets in the back of course. She was just talking away, me on the other hand was trying to process everything that happened,  I couldn't believe that them dusty hoes really did that to my car, It's not like Kentrell was going to do anything, especially since he's not even talking to me because I won't get that stupid tattoo. I dont even know why I keep putting myself through this stupid shit with Kentrell,  after today I don't know how much I can even take.

" Anika, you good?" Von asks, his hand resting on my thigh as he looks over at me.

" I will be, thank you for everything Von", I say softly, breaking myself out my deep thoughts.

" We gon catch them hoes Nicki I swear on my son! We gon run through them bitches!" Chyna snaps,  typing away on her phone.

" You told Jatavia?" I ask her.

" Hell yeah! She's on the way to our house right now", she tells me.

" Oh shit, let me give you our address ", I say to him.

" Chyna already did ma, just relax and enjoy the ride ", he says smiling.

" What were you doing at Walmart anyway?" I ask him.

" I wanted some grapes, but then I left my card in the car, then I see you,  it must be Destiny or some shit", he says causing me to laugh a little.

" Destiny huh?" I ask him smiling.

" Yeah, did you Google me?" He asks causing me to roll my eyes.

" No", I lie, not wanting to boost his ego..

" I think you lying lil folks", he says smiling.

" Belive what you want", I say shrugging.

" Aight ma", he says chuckling, shaking his head.

The rest of the ride was silent, not an awkward one, but it was pretty chill. I felt a bit better not completely but I wasn't so much in my head just like I was seconds ago, my mind started to wonder over to him,  he was very interesting to me, and I didn't want this to be the last time I seen him as I realize that he was pulling up in front of my home.

I started to feel a little sad, i didn't want this drive to end. I wish I lived a little further down so the drive could've been longer than the 15 minutes that I just spent on this car with him.

" Thank you again Von for everything,  if there is anyway I can repay you let me know", I say to him,  looking in his eyes.

" No problem ma, you needed someone I'm glad it was me", he says smiling softly, showcasing his grills and deep dimples.

" Me too", I say smiling,  bitting down on my bottom lip.

" you tryna come to the club with me tommorow? No funny shit but after today you need to get out ", he says,  he looked a little nervous.

" Like a date?" I ask him smiling.

" Yeah, so what you say?" He asks.

" She's down!" Chyna loud ass says, chiming into the conversation, causing the both of us to look at her.

" Chyna, please let me answer him, " I say to her, laughing.

" Well go ahead then, taking too long and shit", she says, getting out the car.

" Yeah, I'm in", I say smiling,  still laughing.

" Bet, put my number in yo phone ", he says, holding out his hand.

I place my phone in his head, I didn't gave a code so he was just able to go into it, I watch him put his contact in then text his phone so he could lock my number inside of his phone.

" So see you tommorow Von, drive safe", I say smiling, as he hands me my phone back.

" Fasho Ma, if you need me before Tomma night, I'm just one call away", he says,  his tone sincere.

" Of course, I'll keep that in mind, " I say softly as get out the car.

" I can't believe you're going on a date with King Von", Chyna says as We watch Von drive away.

" Me either", I say in shock.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Soooooo

What yall thinking??

Next chapter will be the date

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 195 5
Whatever you want, whatever you need I will give to you...
15.4K 620 25
"𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚?"
335K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
76.4K 1.3K 16
"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘝𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵." ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── imagines about t...