Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XXXIV

2.6K 59 0
By NunenaClarke

Earlier

When the music teacher was done with his lectures, some of the audience decided to leave. They came to watch in support of their fellow colleagues who were going to compete against other schools. The other competitors spoke to themselves while some asked the dance teacher and the intern some questions .

Ling Zhirou looked around and found Chi Minxia with Xi Jinwei still in the somewhat crowded room. He seemed to be asking her something then nodding as she explained ,before he turned to look at Wang Linxue who was speaking to the music teacher about something as well. Chi Minxia gave him a thumbs up before leaving the room with others.

He started to walk towards her in long strides but she went forward and grabbed his arm.

" Little Cloud, you...can you help me with something?" She held him tighter and bit her lip. Right now she looked like a white jade flower, her appearance innocent and fairy like.
Whatever he was thinking of doing, she was not going to let it happen.

He tried to get her hands off his arm a bit distractedly," Just a moment, I need to speak to..."

" Please, it won't take very long." She interrupted and nodded towards Wang Linxue.

" You want to see Sister, but she's still talking to the teacher. Don't try to disturb her or she might get angry. When we're done you can go to her. Please." She looked agrieved and helpless.

He softened when he thought of this then gave her his full attention. He asked her what the problem was.

" Um, so I know you used to play the piano .I-" She looked like she was hesitant to speak.

" Why? What is it?" He asked but he started to shift away when people wanted to pass by. So he instinctively held her closer to bring her out of the way.

Some of the girls passing by giggled at them who looked like a match made in heaven.

Ling Zhirou was delighted ,sporting a shy smile on her face as she looked down and asked.

" So earlier, teacher said I don't know how to enjoy the sereness of the music pieces I play and just jump into it. Can you help me you, tutor me for a while. So that I find my groove. Will you, Little Cloud?" She blinked her large eyes innocently.

Right now, she didn't even care about Wang Linxue. All she wanted was to spend time with Xi Jinwei and have him on her side since he was clearly entranced by the b*tch of a sister she had. Always getting in her way!

" I haven't played in a while now Zhirou." Feeling reluctant to play, he commented.

" Oh I'm sure we could manage." She smiled leading him to the piano room.

She got an extra piano stool and joined them together to sit beside him. She picked a random tune and started to play the piece.

As she played the piano ,he gestured that she stopped. From how he saw it, her playing was perfect. Almost too prefect. The piece needed some life and emotions from the player and this was achieved by very detailed pauses and speed ups from the player.

Hand movements and expressions were also key to show the audience around that you enjoyed what you played.

" Do you enjoy playing the piano?" He asked her offhandedly.

" I-" She looked at her fingers.

"Let's start again." He started to play the piece she just played and explained to her what exactly she needed to do.

Actually, she learned the piano because of Jinwei because she saw the memories the goddess showed her about what would happen. She decided to learn so they would have some things in common .

Time passed and she got it right making what she played somewhat ok. Just that, her hand movements were a bit rigid, like someone was watching her hands and she was afraid she would be hit if she made a mistake.

" Play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement." He simply stated and watch how she postured critically.

She started to play the piece beautifully but looking at her handwork was still abit awkward. He couldn't tell if she really had this problem for such a talented pianist. He made her play for while before he stopped her.

" You're not doing it right." He shook his head.

Ling Zhirou shifted close to, practically touching each other so closely they could feel each other's heat.

He was a bit startled by her actions, eyes widening and turned his neck to look at her confused.

" Teach me then." She raised her hand over the piano keys.

Hesitantly, he took her raised hand and started to indicate which parts of her hands she should relax.

Since they where practically pressed to each other, he started to speak in a lowered tone as his larger hand glided over hers.

" See these joints. They have to be relaxed a bit to give it a fluid appearance."

She nods as he interlocked their fingers with his on top of hers and opened up her fingers gently before pushing down the keys.

Ling Zhirou blushed red at their hands, how his pale piano hands held her tiny ones and her eyes lowered to hide her delight.

Being so close to him, she could smell his mostly lavender scent that embraced him like a soft cloak. He smelled so good she was heady.

He played Do-Re-Mi together with their hands joined before asking her if she got it.

She nodded and he released her hands much to her dismay.

They both turned to the sound of someone bumping into the door outside as they ran before the main door to the music room also shut.

Present

She couldn't quickly ran out after looking at the scene. So many thoughts ran through her head as she sprinted. She hit the door of the piano room but didn't pay attention and ran out off the music room, shutting the door behind her.

She bumped into other students but was caught to a stop by Cheng Qi who was also coming in the opposite direction.

"Hey, have you seen Jinwei around?" He steadied her by the shoulders and asked.

She opened her mouth but was a bit tongue-tied for a moment. She swallowed before stuttering out.

" I-I haven't." She walked away this time around leaving him in the hallway with others.

" Ok?" He looked in her direction before shrugging. Girls had their moods sometimes. He didn't mind.

Stepping out, she met Chi Minxia who waiting for her.

" Long Yue is waiting for us at the diner. She just called. You ready?"

" Yeah. Let's go." She muttered. Chi Minxia didn't notice anything and led her friend.

Long Yue who was in her casual attire instead of school uniform because she didn't come to school sat at the table with food already ordered.

" Ha! You simply could not wait for us huh? I bet you've already ate some." Minxia teased as she sat down with Linxue.

" You think I'm like you, you foodie." Long Yue pinched her cheek.

" Hmph, which part of me looks like a foodie ,huh?" Rubbing her cheek, she rolled her eyes.

" Whatever, let's eat. Anything go on in school today."

The two started to chat before Long Yue noticed how quiet Wang Linxue was as she ate her food her mind far away.

" Linxue, you okay?"

" What?" She snapped out of her reverie.

" Did something happen at home today?" Long Yue continued.

After thinking about it she said,"Can I ask you a question? " Wang Linxue laughed before shaking her head.
" Actually, it was a scenario I found on Weibo, yesterday."

" Ok?"

"Let's just say you see your friend with someone else. Assuming, your friend is a guy and you see him with another girl. If you hate seeing them together ,even if just talking to each other, what does it mean?"

Vote and comment guys. See you in the next one. Bye Bye🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
3.1M 117K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
800K 32.4K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...