Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

โ€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Seventeen - party

1.5K 26 3
By jaraxmdrx

"Guys how about we go partying now before we leave tomorrow?", Lando suggested.

We all agreed. We all paid separately. Charles insisted on paying for my food even though I made it clear to him that I was able to pay for myself.

We walked out of the restaurant and back to the hotel.

"I'll meet you here in 15 minutes. Then we decide who goes with whom.", Lando said.

"Alright boss.", i said and everyone laughed. We all rushed back in our rooms to change.

I was looking for an outfit in my suitcase and came across a short red satin dress. I took it out and put it on. He'll like that. I put on black high heels.

While I was brushing my hair, there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and Charles was standing there. He wore a white polo shirt which was tight fitting and black jeans. He looks so good. He looks even in a banana suit good.
He walked in and I went back to my hair.

"Fuck. you look too good", he said and sat down.

"I'm done. we can go"

"Wait."

"Why?"

"I can't go now."

"Why? everything okay?"

"Yes", he said and straightened his pants at the crotch. Oh. "Its your fault."

"Oh don't blame me. Blame your dirty thoughts.", i said laughing. We waited five minutes and after his friend calmed down, we went downstairs.

"Well finally. We thought you weren't coming.", Lando said.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't choose between my outfits.", I said and hugged Lando as compensation.

"You look very good Aza.", he said and smiled.

We decided to go with three cars. Daniel, Pierre and Charles would drive. Alex, George and Daniel in one car. Carlos, Lando and Pierre in one and Charles and I in his. We got in the cars.

As soon as we arrived, we walked to the Security.

"Norris plus 7 people.", Lando said and we got in. Lando called here before and got us in the guestlist.

We all went to the bar to order drinks.

"8 tequila shots please.", Daniel said to the bartender.

Everyone took a shot glass and we toasted. Lando and I crossed our arms and took the shot.

"Oh Lando this is your song!", i said when the friday song by riton and nightcrawlers came on.

He pulled me straight onto the dance floor while the others stayed at the bar.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

"How are you feeling?", Pierre asked me. he was referring to Charlotte.

"good. you know things haven't worked out between Charlotte and me for a long time. Even if she is still important to me, it was the right thing to do."

"then it's good. I am happy for you. you really suffered from the fights. have you told her yet?"

"yes i told her today"

"She really makes you happy. It's so good to have her back in our lives.", he said and i watched her dancing.

"yes it is. Even though I hated seeing her with Max, I'm glad they hooked up. We wouldn't have had her back in our lives."

"Yes. only Lando is about to steal my best friend."

"Don't be stupid. You will always have a special place in her heart."

"When will you take the first step?"

"I've already."

"What do you mean?"

"I kissed her yesterday before the race. and today we rushed it a bit."

"don't tell me you fucked"

"Mhm."

"Wow. You get down to business quickly."

"You know i can't resist her But I'm going to take things slowly now."

"I really hope things work out between you two. you are meant for each other."

"I hope so too", i said and Pierre got us another drink. I really hope that it will work out. I made mistakes in the past but I'm 25 now. I'm more mature.
Lando told her something and she started laughing. They got back to us and ordered a drink.

"Would you like to dance with me?", I went to her and whispered in her ear.

"Sure. Let me get my drink first.", She said and smiled.

As soon as she got her drink, we went to the dance floor. The others joined us.

our bodies moved to the music. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her towards me. She turned around so that her back was against my body. I wrapped my arms around her and we danced to the music. The music changed and everyone started jumping up and down. After a while we went to the VIP lounge and ordered soft drinks as the boys and I are not allowed to drink much during the season.

"I have to go to the toilet. I'll be right back.", she said and I nodded. She got up and disappeared into the crowd.

"What's going on between you two?", Daniel asked.

"She is his ex. But its almost 5 years ago.", Lando said.

"I didn't know.", Daniel answered.

"Do you get feelings for her again?"
"what happened when you broke up?

"Guys. Mind your own business.", i said and laughed. Sometimes they're like children. They all started speculating and I just laughed at their guesses.

"Mate, we should go look for her. It's been awhile since she went to the restroom.", Pierre whispered. I didn't notice. my body tensed.

I was about to get up when she appeared.

"Everything okay?", i asked her

"Yes.", she said smiling. My body relaxed again.

"I'm starting to feel tired. can we go?", she whispered to me.

"yeah sure. guys we're leaving. Azalea is tired.", I said to everyone and we said goodbye because they wanted to stay. Pierre came with us.

We arrived at the hotel a short time later.

"I'll accompany you to your room."

"you don't have to, I'm big enough already.", she said smiling but i insisted.

"Good night Pierre.", she said and hugged him.

We left the elevator and walked to her room. She opened the door and turned to me.

"Thank you. Good night Charles.", she said and hugged me.

"Good night.", i said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. After that I went to my room and changed into a shorts and a shirt. I lay on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

+++
This one is a short one and not really exciting. but the next ones will be more exciting again.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 30
โ ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› โž โŒœ โฑโฟ สทสฐโฑแถœสฐ หขสฐแต‰ สทแตƒหข สฒแต˜หขแต— แตƒ สทแต’แตแตƒโฟ สฐแต‰ สฐแตƒแตˆ สฐโฑสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ หกแต’แต’แต แตƒแถ แต—แต‰สณ สฐ...
274K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
288K 6K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
380K 8.6K 50
~ '๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ' ~ โYou know I'll w...