Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 9.

934 35 0
By _Minaaz_20

"Why the hell did you take that bullet for me Fatima. Do you even have any idea what you were doing." I burst out.

"Because. You can't get hurt."

"You think you can get hurt. What if something would've happened to you. Do you even have any idea what it feels for me to see you like this." Shit what did I told shit Hasan shit.

"Did you forgive me?"

"Don't tell me you really took that bullet just for some useless forgiveness."

"I can.. gladly Take another."

"What the hell is wrong with you Fatima. Don't you want to live don't you want to be happy. Why the hell would you take a bullet for me, keeping yourself at risk. You know you could've died if it was just an inch."

"Did you forgive me?"

"I'll forgive you on one condition."

"What... condition." She asked little scared.

"Marry me."

"What..!!" She looked at me shocked.

"If you want my forgiveness marry me Syeda Fatima Aziz."

"No no no I can't do that no. Please Hasan no please."

I know I'm doing wrong but I even know she still care for me but she will never marry me because of her past. She will never marry me because she feels guilty. Even though she want to but she will not and I can't get better idea than this.

"Your choice Fatima."

"Hasan please don't do this to me please."

"I'm not at all forcing you fathi. If you want my forgiveness then marry me. I'm not pressurising you Fatima."

"Hasan I don't deserve you I don't I'm weak, pathetic, broken, lack of confidence, lack of love, I can't be loved Hasan. I can't do this to you. You deserve so much better you deserve best."

"That's bullshit.. sorry. That's not true Fatima. I know you don't deserve me because you are just perfect but I'm not. You are the best for me fathi. Please say yes."

"I can't Hasan, I don't deserve your love, care and respect I just deserves pain."

"Who the hell said you this crap."

"Him."

"Who the hell is him Fatima."

"I can't tell you please."

"I'll never force you to say it but please accept my proposal please."

"Then will I be forgiven."

"Ofcourse ofcourse you will definitely be forgiven. Than that's mean yes."

"Your family?"

"I can handle them."

"Hasan, are you sure you'll not regret this."

"Never ever fathi."

"But..I.."

"Fathi you are the only one who deserve me. Okay."

"I don't."

"You do."

"Can you beleive me after that?"

"Yes."

"But.."

"Yes or no."

"I don't know Hasan. What if you'll regret your decision. Then promise me one thing if you regret it anytime just leave me but please don't hurt me."

"Fathi do you really think I'll hurt you. Like literally you. I'll gladly die before even thinking of hurting you."

"Your family will never accept me."

"I'll handle this but the thing is you should say yes first. I know I should've asked your parents or your brother but I don't know where they are or anything and I think even you don't know about them."

"For them I've already died."

"Fathi my answer?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?" " Are you scared of me?"

"I don't know. I can't trust men and what if you will force me into things I don't want."

"Fathi look at me."

She shook her head.

"Okay, does something happened to you in the past. You know you can tell me."

"Don't force me to tell.. Please."

"Okay okay relax you don't have to tell me anything. But know that you will never regret marrying me fathi. I'll never force you in any thing."

"Are you sure?"

"110 % fathi."

She nodded. Did she said yes.

"That means is it yes?"

She again nodded. She said yes, She said yes. Alhamdulillah. Allah thank you so much thankyou thankyou.

"Fatima you are not forcing yourself right."

"No, will you forgive me now?"

"I forgave you long time ago."
"Fathi, you might be tired please take some rest. I've to do so many arrangements." I said with so much excitement.

She doesn't show any emotion. I think she is scared.

"Fathi."

She looked at me for the first time in these many days but it was only 2 seconds. She again looked down.

"Don't be scared. You will not regret marrying me. I'll never hurt or force you in anything. You can trust me."

"I want to tell you something." She said in a low voice.

"You can say me anything."

"I was already married."

"I know."

"How?"

"I got the invitation from your ex husband."

She just started crying.

"Fathi it was all your past just forget your past and move on."

"Can You.. Forget."

"If I get you, I'll forget everything."

"Really?"

"Yes, and now don't force yourself in telling things you don't want to tell. Take rest and sleep for sometime. If you want something.."

"I'll call you."

I just laughed. She is the cutest. She smiled. She literally smiled. Like genuine smile. Alhamdulillah. She started playing with her hijab. What should I do about this cute little creature. I'll be the luckiest man after marrying her.

I stood from my chair and looked at her one last time and went from there. Now the big part is ammi. Allah please give me strength. Oh my Allah it's already 5:30am. I talked with her the whole night.

Time really flew fast with her. I went to mosque and offered my prayers. I've to go back home now. Ya Allah please guide and help me. Please let ammi and baba accept this proposal.

I was now sitting with my ammi in the lawn. I don't even remember eating breakfast also.

"What is it bete?" Ammi asked.

"I want to marry."

"What..!! Really..!! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. I'll bring the best girl for you my child."

"I already know a girl."

"Really..!! That's even great. Tell her address I'll go to her house today. First tell me my daughter-in-law's name."

"Fatima."

"What?? I don't think you mean the same Fatima Aziz."

"Yes. The same Syeda Fatima Aziz."

"Are you insane. Do you even have any idea what you are saying. I'll never accept that piece of trash as my daughter in law. Never."

"Ammi please."

"What ammi Hasan what ammi. Do you even have any idea how humiliating that day was, did you forget the days you would cry silently because of her, don't you remember how broken we were. Don't you remember that she broke two families, two childhood families Hasan. You think I'll accept her again with her two, three kids. Did he left her that's why she came to you. I can't forget your 6 years pain Hasan. The humiliation she gave us that day was out of this world. I can't accept her again Hasan."

"Ammi please try to listen to me. I know she did wrong that day but please she has changed so much and she doesn't have 2,3 kids. Please ammi accept her. Please give me one chance. I know you don't trust her but please trust me please."

"No Hasan no. And where the hell you two met."

"She is working in my hospital from past 3.5 months."

"What??"

"Yes, she is so pure and innocent as always."

"Shut up. She is the fakest person I've ever seen. Don't you remember how fake she was before that days. I nearly beleived her but no she proved me wrong again and again. She is playing with you Hasan can't you see. She will be a death to you."

"I would've died if it wasn't for her."

"What the hell do you mean by that."

"You know three days ago when some gang people came to my hospital they tried to shoot me I would've died on the spot."

Ammi gasped and started crying and hugged me.

"Ammi this is not all. You know why the bullet didn't came to me it never came to me because Fatima took it for me."

"What!? What do you mean?"

"Yes, she took that bullet for me. She was unconscious for 3 days. She woke up today at 1am. She saved me ammi if it wasn't her I would've been 6 feet under because they directly aimed for my heart."

Ammi was crying countinously now it was me who hugged her.

"Ammi I'm fine see I'm fine with you. Chatting about my marriage. Relax ammi I'm fine."

"What if that bullet.." she said in between her crying.

"That's what I'm saying ammi it never came because of her."

I gave her some water. She drank and sat there for 5 minutes without saying a word. She was just holding my hand tightly as if I'll die right now if she leave my hand.

"What if she did all this to marry you. What if it was her plan."

"Ammi please why would she risk her life, you know if that bullet was one inch at the point then she would've died. We thought we lost her. No one can risk like that ammi for just a silly plan."

"I don't trust her, she can do anything. The girl who did that 6 years ago can do anything."

"Ammi please."

"You can't marry her Hasan. I'll bring the best girl for you. Who deserve you."

"Ammi if not her then no one else. I'll never marry till death." I said and got up from there. I went straight to my room.

How can ammi say that it was her plan. She is not like that. She is not.

Flashback:

years ago.

"Ammi I like a girl."

"Who is she son."

"Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Promise."

"Fatima."

"Full name son."

"Syeda Fatima Aziz."

"Your father's bestfriend daughter."

"She is Baba's bestfriend's daughter?"

"Yes, don't you know that?"

"No, we are in same college. I liked her from past one year."

"You are together from 1 year."

"Astagfirullah ammi. She doesn't even know I like her. We never talked once."

"That's like my boy. I would've rejected her if she was involved in any relationships."

"She never even look at any boys."

"I'll talk to your father. I'm more than happy to bring my daughter-in-law."

"Thank you so much ammi thank you thankyou."

"Omg. See your excitement."

Hasan laughed sheepishly.

Hasan have 3 sister and 1 brother. 2 younger sisters, and one elder brother and sister ( they are twins).

They went to fatima's house. Both of their fathers were so happy about this proposal. They were childhood friends. Syed Aziz Ahmed (fatima's father) was a man of reputation and honour. He never let his daughter go near any random boy.
He was strict but was so loving and caring for his family. He gave full rights to both his daughter and son. Even though Aziz and Syed Hadi Ullah ( Hasan's father.) were childhood friends their full families never met. Only themselves and their wives met.

Aziz let Fatima to decide about her marriage. He even let them talk in the presence of  Syed Bilal Ahmed ( fatima's brother). Fatima said yes. Both the families were beyond happy about this marriage. Laiba Hadi Ullah was so happy for her son's wedding. She used to adore Fatima so much.

Both the families bond grew more day by day. Hasan's sisters and Fatima became very close within no time. Hania and Fatima became best friends as they were of same age (19). Hasan's family allowed Fatima to study further and to achieve every dream. They were so supportive.

They all used to have parties and get togethers even though they were so open minded they know all the boundaries of Islam and for them their religion was the top priority. Fatima and Hasan used to talk minimum in the presence of someone. She never called or chatted from her personal phone.

It was Bilal's phone she used to chat. Bilal gave them privacy he never checked their messages. After a month of engagement. They decided to get married early.

Functions started in both the families. Their happiness were out of this world. Even Fatima started feeling for Hasan. Well that's what everyone thought.

Today was the big day. Today they were getting married. Fatima was so nervous so does Hasan was. They were doing preparations. It was the first marriage in Aziz's house, so they wanted everything to be perfect like their daughter.

Fatima was pacing in her room due to nervousness. A knock came and the one person she was waiting was standing in front of her. Her mother (Noor Aziz Ahmed)

"MashAllah my baby is looking so pretty."

Fatima looked down shyly.
She kept her hand on fatima's head and then kissed her forehead.

"You know that right we are always there for you."

"Yes maama."

"Don't worry everything will be fine. You are going to be happy for the rest of your life. May Allah bless you my sweetheart."

A tear left fatima's eyes. She hugged her tightly. Noor was caressing her back and telling her sweet sweet things.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." Noor said and kissed her head.
She cupped her face and looked at her with so much love and affection.

"Maama I'm scared."

"Don't be sweetheart, Hasan is a very good boy I can assure you he will keep you like a Queen." Noor said with a smile. Fatima just nodded and hugged her again.

"I trust you maama." She said in her embrace.

Bilal came and knocked on the open door and told them the qazi (the one who will read nikkah) is waiting for her.

"Sweetheart wipe your face and do some touch up and get ready fast. We will be waiting for you. I'll come back in 15 minutes okay."

"Okay maama."

After leaving Fatima in her room everyone was gathered on the first two floors. After about 20 minutes Noor and Bilal again went up to get Fatima.

But as they say everything can't be perfect. Fatima was not in her room they checked everywhere she wasn't there. They just got a letter on the dressing table with her engagement ring.

Their world scattered into million pieces. Fatima ran from her own wedding. Aziz and other family members also came to know about all this.

After collecting so much of courage Aziz told everything to Hadi and his family. Everyone was so shocked. A beautiful night became the worst nightmare.

Hasan was broken, he just can't digest all of this. His only love ran from their wedding. Today was going to be his world's best day but it became a deadliest one.

Hadi didn't humiliate Aziz as he know it wasn't his fault. Their beautiful families broke apart because of Fatima. They never contacted again. Everyone says Aziz's mansion got empty and Aziz's family went somewhere where no one can find them.

Hasan tried many times to call Fatima but her phone was always off. Hasan used to cry in nights because he can never forget about her. His family decided to send him to London after MBBS for further studies. But it didn't stop him loving her. Well unconditional and unrealistic love. He never saw a woman in London it was only safa who became his friend. Not friend but the one who he can ask some doubts.

Safa was senior to him. She was older than him so she sees him as her brother. After getting graduation Hasan came back and opened his hospital. He never talked about Fatima with anyone except his only friend Fahad. No one knows where Fatima was.

The letter

I'm sorry maama baba. I can't marry Hasan I don't love him. I love someone else and I can't leave him please try to understand me. I never wanted to do this as you all were so happy but I want to become selfish for once for me. Please forgive me.

~fatima

End of flashback.

I was in my room on my bed thinking about everything happened that day and everything happening today.

I don't know what Baba's reaction will be but I know it will not be as bad as Ammi's. Baba know me very well. He know I'll not do anything stupid.

A knock came making me come back in senses. Ammi was standing there.

"Ammi please come."

She came and sat on the couch. She looked everywhere but me.

"Ammi I'm so sorry for disrespecting you but please trust me I'll never make you feel regret about Fatima. Please trust me for once please."

"I'll ask your father but know that I will not forgive her for what she did. I'm doing this only for your sake. Don't expect anything from me and tell that girl not to run away again."

I went and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you thank you so much ammi."

"Know that I'm doing this for your happiness, I'll not be the same laiba she used to know."

"Thankyou so much Ammi thank you."

"Don't be so happy your father words will be final know that."

"Yes, his words will be final. Will you talk to him please."

"Ofcourse I'll have to do that for my son's silly wish. Think wisely Hasan I don't trust any girl who ran from her own wedding."

"Ammi please it was six years ago and I trust Allah he is the best planners. He will do best."

"Indeed."

Ammi went after that she will talk to baba.
I took a shower and offered my Salah I even offered 2 nafl for this big news. To thank Allah.

I don't know when sleep took over me. I slept so peacefully but a call disturbed my sleep. I looked the caller id and got up in seconds.
It was my fathi.

Without wasting any second I picked the call.

"Has.. Hasan.." she sounded so scared.

"Fathi.. What happened I'm coming please wait for me I'm coming." I said and went hurriedly.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.9K 43
Xia Yao's self-awareness awakened and she found out she was only a vicious female character with reduced wisdom created by an author. The heroine of...
225K 8.1K 35
"You're trying, you really are but what I have done to you has broke you in ways not even God can describe." SEQUEL TO THANK YOU MR BULLY! Best: Shor...
3K 345 32
Meet Jonathan Anderson and Vanshika Williams!!😊😊 " Do you like me?" Vanshika asked him. " Yes I like you." Jonathan replied. " Do you love me?" Van...
15.2K 827 48
Ridhimaa returns home after two years, completing her postgraduate. She decided to enjoy her vacation with her family. One day she goes to market wit...