George Harrison Smuts

By MrsMoeStarr

A collection of short or long Smuts of George Harrison. Requests are open, anything allowed More

ɪɴᴅɪᴀ
ᴄᴀʟᴍ
ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ • ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
ʜᴏɴᴇʏ - Request
ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀʀ - Request
ʀᴜʟᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ - Request

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ - Request

729 12 6
By MrsMoeStarr

Your Pov
Warnings- Daddy kink, praise, slight toy usage, cock warming
_
Requested by Gn77kce
_
'68

Oh god, I was losing my mind!
George was on tour and most likely on a plane above the Indian ocean sleeping right now, but I could wait no longer.

I was so unbelievably horny! Fuck, who wouldn't be if you had pictures of your extremely hot husband sitting around your house.
Not to mention I haven't been touched in a month and managed to survive without a vibrator in my grasp.

But even though my goal was to wait till George was back and then make sweet love, I was done.

He had called a while ago and told me his flight was delayed a few hours, meaning he'd get home around three in the morning.
~
"I'm sorry to tell you this, love, but the flight was delayed about six hours. Me and the lads are going to camp out at the airport, and I promise I'll be home as quick as I can."
His voice dripped with remorse, he knew how much I missed him, since I had said on our call the day before when we had a little.. fun on the phone.

"But George! I... I don't know if I can go much longer! I have your fans piling at our fence thinking you're home! What if one of them breaks in and-"

"No, No, none of that. It'll be fine, darling. You know that gate is high and made of thick steel, no one can fit through those bars and plus, there's electric wire at the top. You know we installed that after the incident."
The incident.
About a year ago a man managed to climb over our fence and.. get in our home. Just thankfully, George had been home before the man could lay a finger on me but still, I had a right to be scared.

"Okay.. you should get rest, George.."
I sighed, accepting that I wouldn't see him today and gripped the phone tighter, hoping I'd get sucked up into it and teleport to the airport he's at, but, no hope.

"You as well, sweetheart, I love you so much, dream about me."
~
I stared at the phone, wondering if I should call or not to see if he's landed or not, but I left it be.
He's a busy man and probably didn't want his wife nagging at him every few minutes for attention.

"Fuck it."
I dropped to my knees, leaning down under the bed and patting my hand around until I felt it.
I pulled it out, my vibrator.
It was a plain white color besides the beige head of it.

I knew I haven't used it in quite a while since I had George, but now I didn't, and it was my time to calm down and spoil myself.

I peeled down my pants and underwear down my legs in a single push, feeling the chilly air make contact with my dripping sex.

I closed my eyes, sighing as I pressed a button, allowing it to vibrate in my hold.
It had been forever since I had come over a toy, the last time being when George had used it on me, what a time that was.

I decided to get straight to the point and bring it to my clit, making my hips buck up into the air.
"Geeoorgee.."
I whined, curling my toes.

"Yes, love?"

"GEORGE!"
I gasped and practically threw the vibrator, the toy almost hitting him making him let out a thick laugh.

"Calm down, love! No need to scream, I haven't even started.."
His words came out like a growl, his hands beginning to unbutton his baby blue dress shirt.

He climbed up on top of me, leaning down and kissing me, making me truly realize he was here, right here right now and I had my strong, protective, husband with me, and I was in his arms after a month of being deprived of his love.

"Oh, god, George, I missed you.."
I grabbed his ears, pulling him down into a big romantic kiss.

"Who is George? I know no George.. I'm Daddy.. And you will address me as such."
I felt a shiver travel up my spine and explode in my head.
Jesus...
Might as well play along, yeah?

"Well.. Daddy, what are you going to do to me?"
I looped my arms around his neck, my legs spreading open beneath him.

"I'm going to make love to you.. and I want you to tell me how amazing I make you feel.. Scream my fucking name.."

"Oh.."
I whimpered as he kissed my neck, sucking a large purple mark into my jugular, feeling my pulse shake rapidly between his plump lips.

"God, ____, I can't believe I went on so long without you... Just the thought of you.. your beautiful body... your laugh. Fuck."
He gripped the front of your blouse, ripping it open and quickly leaning down and leaving quick kisses of love all over my chest, licking at my nipples and swirling his tongue around the curve of my mounds.

"Georrggee!"
As soon as I uttered his name, he pulled away, gripping my thighs and pulling them up around his waist.
"I'm. Not. George."

My eyes rolled back at his voice, making my mouth go dry and my thoughts numb.
My arousal was so high that I couldn't even speak.
My mouth was gaping open, my hips reaching up in hopes to get some type of friction.

"Come on baby, tell me what you want. What do you want Daddy to give you?"
He stroked my hair as I gasped silently.

"Your.. Your cock! I need you, Daddy! Please just make love to me!"
I whined loudly, thrusting my hips up, bumping into his clothed bulge.

He growled, yanking and tugging at his belt, throwing it across the room and pulling off his trousers and briefs just as quick.
"God... Look at how hard you've gotten me, love.."
He stroked at his now bare length, the silk skin upon it moved with the movements of his hand.

I enjoyed the show, whimpering as he threw his head back and pre-cum squirted out from the tip of his long appendage.
"Daddy! Pleasee!"

I yelped out, my patience slipping away every time he groaned in pleasure.

"Alright, I suppose you deserve it, honey."
He chuckled and leaned down on top of me, my hands going up to his thick hair that had seemed to be growing out. I pulled at it, my legs squeezing at his hips when I felt the dull head of his cock poke my lips.

"I love you, ___. More than I'll ever be able to explain. You're like a goddess.. Your skin.. your hair... your eyes... You. You drive me so fucking crazy."
He thrusted inside of me to punctuate his sentence, making me gasp and grip harder on his hair.

"Georrgee!"

I screamed as he began to thrust, his movements filled with love and care yet so quick and rough.
He didn't care that I called him by his name, we were no longer two sex thirsty people who begged for any touch, we were now George and ____, husband and wife, sharing each other's bodies and taking their time to show each other how much they cared.

"Oh, god damnit, baby... Nghh! That's so good!"
He fell down on top of me, wrapping his as he thrusted faster into my tight cunt.
"Shit, shit, shit! I love you so fucking much!"
I gasp as he hit my g-spot, his shaft stroking every sensitive spot inside of my silk walls.

"George... George, I'm going to cum!"
My legs raised into the air as he thrusted as quick as a rabbit, trying to find my orgasm, since, usually when I came, it caused him to.

"Cum for me... Show me how I made you feel. Show me how amazing I am at making you mine."
at his words, I shrieked and bucked my hips up into his rapidly, my liquid squirting out quickly on his length.

"There we go, love... So wet!"
He yelped as his seed spewed into my walls, coating my womb with his ripe semen.
"Mghh..."
He whimpered into my neck as his cock softened, his nerves dying down and calming.
He laid beside me, pulling me with him, not bothering to pull out of me as he rested his head on top of mine.

George and I often did "Cock warming." after we made love, it made us feel closer, it made us feel one.

"I love you, darling"

"I love you too."
I kissed his chest.
__
This was really bad and kinda rushed so I apologize if it wasn't what you wanted, I'm welcome to redo

-
Requests-open

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
220K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
373K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...