Broken Souls....

By Starshine71

In this story when one friend loses all hope in her life, the other one shows the path to move on and also en... More

It's been a While...
I am here....
I Still Remember The First Day I Met You.....
Trying to Move On....
I Miss Those Days When Our Smile Was Real...
She Was My Calm...My Protector...
Rage, Aggression and Outbursts...
The Thing We Need Most Is Each Other....
We All Need Someone to Listen...To Stay...
Broken Souls...
New Update

Life Is Too Short to Be Stuck in The Past...

186 40 11
By Starshine71

happy reading fellas...

Haseena comes and starts to instruct her about the work...even though Karishma know how to do it still she listens to her carefully.....after learning everything they start working and gets busy with it...

Soon the café door opens the customer walks in.....Karishma and Vicky starts to take order and fills the table while Haseena remains behind the kitchen to take care of other baking items.. later Haseena too joins her and works together with happy smile..

Dadi who is on the counter watches the girls and smiles seeing them together...she always wanted good for them but seeing them broken makes her sad...she didn't want these kids to bear lot of pain but the life didn't give any chance.....Karishma slowly started to see a life in different way and tries to heal...

Days goes like this and slowly everything comes to its own place....Haseena and Karishma got busy with café and started to manage it very well....they have been feeling happy with each other but sometimes it don't work that way...

In most of the days.. Karishma falls in depression and behaves aggressive towards her people.. at first everyone thought this may be due to the changes she feeling in these days but as the days goes she started to be little rude towards some people..

Even she speaks ill to her own mother....her mother doesn't say anything but worries about her child as she had never seen her like this before....sometimes she just stays at home in her room and never comes out.....Suhani tries to give comfort her but nothing works.....they couldn't understand this strange behaviour of hers...

And the next day she comes out and talks and laughs to everyone like as if nothing happened...this made Suhani to think about her mental health....she concluded that she must be dealing with some mental health issues....if this goes like this she may fell sick.....they didn't want the kid to suffer more but everything goes in vain whatever they do..

Haseena comes to know about this and thought to talk to her....she knows how it feels to loose someone in her life....she had been there and gone through it...and the best part is Karishma was there to help her but now she didn't know how to help Karishma.....she wanted ease her pain away but nothing comes in her mind that make her feel better....Karishma is not opening to anyone easily....

On fine day while coming back from the delivery in the evening.. Karishma and Haseena were walking on the streets.....they are not talking properly...they have developed a silence between them...Haseena gives a looks to Karishma who is lost in her own thoughts....

"vaise ye town me kafi kuch badal gaaya hai...pehale tho yaha inthna kuch nahi hotha tha..but ab tho yaha par bhi departmental store and kahi restaurants bhi aa gaaye..."says Karishma looking around the streets....

"haan pehale ki baat alag thi but kuch saale me yaha tourist aane lage the....isliye yaha inthna saare shops aaya...nahi tho yaha koun aatha hai...fir bhi kuch cheezo keliye town se bahar jaana hi padatha hai....inthna nahi badala hai.....jagha badal hai log nahi..."says Haseena with confident voice...

"hume tho aisa nahi lag tha....hum maan na hai ki log situation ke hisab se badal hi jaathe hai...nahi tho inthna kuch jaane ke baat bhi log ithna sawal nahi karthe haina..lekin unhee tho jaana hai ki kisi ki life me kya chal raha hai..."

Haseena takes a deep breath and speaks... "Kirshu...kya huva....aap thik tho haina.."

Finally Karishma meets her eyes... "hum thik hai Haseena...hume kya huva.."

"vohi hum puch raha hai..kyuki kuch dino se aap thik nahi lag rahi hai...cafe bhi nahi aa rahi hai aur na ghar par kise baat kar rahi hai....koi baat hai tho humse share kijiye..maan halka ho jaayega..."ask Haseena lovingly...

Karishma exhales air.... "hume khud nahi pata ki humare saath kya ho raha hai.....choti choti baatho par gussa aane lagtha hai...kabhi kabhi tho maan kartha hai ki kisi se baat na kare....ghar se bahar nikalne ka maan bikul bhi nahi hotha...aur jab koi humare family ke baare me sawal kartha hai tho inthna gussa aatha haina ki apne aap ko control nahi kar paathe...aise lag raha hai ki aagar koi humare haath lag gaaya na tho usse baas pit the...."

Haseena chuckles by listening to her and Karishma irritating looks at her..Haseena controls and sees her with naughty smile...

"apko hassi aa rahi hai Haseena..apko mazak lag raha hai.."

"nahi aise baat nahi hai...hume na vo bachpan ki baathe yaad aane laga jaha par aap kisi ko chod thi nahi jab bhi koi apse panga letha hai...pure town ko baatha hai apka bhokal ke baare me...."

"aise baat nahi hai...haan ek time tha but sher jaane ke baad vo sab baand ho gaaya...ghar ke problems inthna padhne lage ki ussi me ghum ho gaaye....bahar aana chahthe the lekin ye din dekhna ko milega kabhi socha na tha....sometimes life is so unpredictable...you never know what gonna happen next..."

"and that's makes it special right...."says Haseena and Karishma looks at her... "maan the hai kisi ko aise life nahi chaiye...lekin aagar sab apne hisab se chalne laga tho boring tho nahi hogi na....aur aise chala bhi tho haar kisi ki life best hothi..but aise nahi hotha....this how it works..."

"yeah I get it....humare hisab se chaltha tho life boring ho jaathi hai lekin inthna darth tho sahana tho nahi hotha na...boring hi sahi at least it's under our control..."

"ab jo ho gaaye usse hum kuch kaha nahi sakthe lekin aage ka soch bhi sakthe haina..."

"pata nahi baas soch soch kar dimag hi karab ho jaatha hai..."

Haseena divers the topic... "vaise sher jaane ke baad koi dost mila kya..."

"mile tho kahi the lekin koi apka jaise nahi tha...sab ko apne matlab se tha...humare taraf tho koi dekh tha bhi nahi tha....baas notes lena aa jaathe hai aur kuch nahi....inthna kuch huva hai humare life lekin aaj tak kisi ne koi phone tak nahi kiya...ye log bhi bahut hi ajeeb hai...matlab jab unko hume jarurt hothi hai tho aa jaathe hai lekin jab humari baari hothi hai tho koi nahi aatha tha...sab kuch akele hi karna hotha hai....aur baat aise karthe ki jaise vo hume jaanthe tak na ho..."

"fir aap gaayi hi kyu..."ask Haseena and then realised what she said...and Karishma looks at her...

"jaana tho nahi chahathe the....papa par barosa tha ki vo family ko sambal lenge... baas yahi bhi soch the hai ki aagar kabhi sher gaaye hi nahi hothe tho shyd humare papa zinda hothe...inthna darth kabhi mila hi na hotha jithna abhi ho raha hai...."

Haseena holds her hand tightly...Karishma nods her head.... "abhi hum hai apke paas..hum dono mil kar iss darth ko dur kar denge....jaise apne humare kiya tha..."

"vo alag baat hai Haseena...aur ye bhi..."

"hume nahi lag tha...."

Karishma doesn't say anything further and stays quiet....in order to lighten the mood Haseena thinks of something....she does her signature smile..

"chaliye...humare bike par baitiye..."says Haseena getting on the bike..

Karishma confusedly looks at her... "par kyu...aur kaha jaana hai..."

"aap na sawal bahut karthi hai chaliye....humare saath...boarsa hai na...."ask Haseena looking at her eyes...

"khud se jadha..."says Karishma with smile and gets behind without asking any more question..

Haseena with smile starts it and rides to the destination.... Karishma had no idea where they are going but trusts her friend very much...

They were riding the bike on the outskirts of the town...Karishma noticed this route and starts thinking about destination....she didn't thought about till now and excited to reach there...it's been years they haven't went there....as kids they always go to that place with their fathers to enjoy each other company...Karishma smile..

After 25mins, Haseena stops her bike and Karishma gets down...astonishes to see that place...she looks at the shop and to Haseena who is giving her genuine smile...they walk towards the shopkeeper...

Seeing them coming the shopkeepers recognised the girls and really surprised to see them after may days or months....he greets them..

"aery Haseena beta kaise ho...bahut dino se nahi aayi humare yaha...."ask the shopkeeper..

"chacha...vo hum café me thoda busy ho gaaye the..ab hum aa gaaye haina tho apka famous aloo ka pakode aur kadak chai dijiye....aur apko yaad hoga Kirshu...bhul thon ahi gaaye na unhee..."says Haseena and pulls Karishma to the front.. Karishma with smile waves at him...

The shopkeeper smiles widely and comes forwards... "haan yaad kaise nahi hoga....kithne saalo ke baad hum tumhe dekh rahaa hai..kaise ho beta...aur kab aayi..."

"hum bikul thik hai chacha...baas kuch din pehale aaye the..vaise apka shop tho abhi bhi vaisa hi hai..jaise pehale huva kartha tha..."

"haan beta....vo kya haina ki logo ko ye shop aise hi pahachan aur aise hi pasad bhi hai....accha laga tum dono ko ek saath dekh kar...."

"sach me Chacha...iss shop se bahut se yaade jooti hai...."says Karishma looking round... "hum na apke pakode ko bahut hi miss kiya...sach kaha ne tho apke jaise koi nahi...aur na apke jaise taste kahi mil hi saktha...."

Shopkeeper laughs... "accha maan lethe hai...tum dono baito..mai abhi garma garma khana lekar aatha hoon...." goes inside..

Haseena and Karishma sits on the bench and enjoys the surrounding...they see many people had come to eat from different places....

"aap yaha aaya karthi hai kya..."

"haan kabhi kabhi...jab time mil tha hai....aur mood off ho jaatha hai tho aa jaathe hai....."says Haseena watching the climate...

Karishma just keep staring at her and then holds her hand...Haseena surprisingly looks at their joined hands and then to her best friend... "kya huva Kirshu..."

"I am sorry...hume apko akele nahi chodna chaiye tha...i should have been stayed with you...."

Haseena smiles and turns herself to her... "well uss wqt hum dono ke paas koi choice nahi tha...apko sher jaana hi tha kyuki apke papa ko business keliye jaana tha..aur hume yaha café sambalne keliye yahi rahana tha...uss wqt sitiation hi aise thi ki kuch nahi paaye..."

"fir bhi..."

"its okay Kirshu....vo saare baathe ko yaad karke abhi iss mood ko karab kyu karna...ab aap humare saath hai yaha par tho enjoy kijiye...bahut din ho gaaye..apne dost ke saath aise bahar nahi aaye...."says Haseena pulling Karishma cheeks lovingly...

"sab thik tho haina..Haseena..."ask Karishma suddenly and Haseena turns her face to the other side... "kyuki jaha tak hum apko jaan the hai...aap apne problems ko humse chupa nahi sakthi...and I can clearly say that something is going on with café..."

Haseena meets her eyes... "aur apko kyu lag raha hai aise..."

"well...pehale hume kuch nahi pata tha....kuch din pehale jab apke chacha ji aaye the tab humne apko aur Dadi ko pareshan hothe huve dekh liya tha..."

"are you spying on us..." ask Haseena rising her eyebrow....

"no...no...not like that..vo hum uss wqt coffee maker ko repair kar raha the haina..tab humne note kiya..tho hume laga ki shyd kuch tho baat hai..."

"kuch nahi...vo unhone kuch paise humare Café me invest kiya tha....tho ussi ke baare me kuch baat karne aaye the...."Haseena answered

"are you sure..." Karishma is not satisfied by this statement...

Haseena smiles... "haan baba...ab inthna mat sochiye...."then the small boy brings the plates of pakoda with a cup of tea...the girls happily takes it and eats..

Karishma closes her eyes and feels the taste which she had missed...Haseena had smile on her face while eating and also enjoying Karishma reaction in this...really she missed this face and her smile...

Karishma and Haseena exchange looks and concentrates on eating....after paying some money they both comes out...they still have time to go home so decided to go for a walk at nearby small park...

They sit on the bench and watches the small kids playing around with their friends...they remember their first coming here and had lot of fun....they both roaming around the park and meeting the new people here...

Haseena watches Karishma closely who is watching the kids...an idea comes in her mind...she sees the water bottle in her bag.. takes it out and pours at little on her...Karishma gets shocked by this act and gives her death glare...Haseena laughs and shows her tongue and runs from there..

Karishma couldn't understand anything but seeing her teasing, she fumes in anger...she too gets up and runs behind to catch her...Haseena sees her coming and runs around the park.. challenging her to catch...

Karishma just runs behind and tries to get hold of her...while playing seek they both have smile on her face and laughs uncontrollably....they totally forgot their pain and just living the moment at that time...

Karishma catches her and jumps up and down at her success...Haseena smiles and holds both her hand tightly and then circles around....Karishma eyes wides and goes with the flow...they go around and around...they both shouts and laughs when going on the speed...Karishma tells her to slow down and not lose her hands otherwise they both end up on the ground...but Haseena didn't listen to her and continued...they just have the best time of their life....

While playing the memoires of their childhood comes in their mind and both have tears in their eyes.... then they slows up and tries to stand properly.... not wasting any more minute, they just hug each other tightly.... thinking about the early beautiful days of their life.....

"Sometimes you want to live in that past memories when the life was easy and simple to live..."

They break the hug and Haseena gives Karishma along forehead kiss.... Karishma smiles at this gesture and holds her hand tightly....they smile and looks up at the sky where they can see the rays of sunset ...and birds were flying high....

They just stay there and enjoys the beautiful atmosphere and sunset....wanted to freeze this moment forever....

******

Waiting for the response...

Adios Amigos....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 299 16
"Arth?", Maahi said softly, "Haan bolo", Yatharth urged her to continue. " Mujhe humesa apne paas rkhna please, mumma-papa ke jaise chodna mtt mujhe"...
7.8K 457 6
Writing is not my cup of tea. I am just writing this story for my satisfaction. I thought to share this with you all. Also I am writing for the firs...
6.3K 671 12
This story is about 2 childhood friends who loved each other since childhood but destiny separated both of them.. what destiny will met them again? ...
28K 3.3K 49
What happens when the person who you never thought of meeting again is right infront of you, now, after three long years. Discovering the reason for...