His Little Toy

By 2busy4uuuu

Archie is a well known Italian billionaire that everyone is afraid of, one day a hot woman named Toni gets so... More

#1 Interdiction
#2 Archie Knoyle
#3 A cold bitch
#4 Red
#5 preziosa
#6 pictures
#7 I love you
#8
#9 Love
#10 His parents.
#11 his parents pt2
#12 Daddy
#13 A perfect dress
#14 kidnapped and raped
#15 Vibrator
#16 she was never supposed to take it off
#17 nightmares
#18 Two types of cake
#19 His secretary
#20 too much pleasure! 18+
#21 2 stupid men
#22 I wouldn't hurt you....
#23 Toni's birthday
#25 Wedding.
#26 Love
#27 a fight
#28 Toni...
#29 Why are you crying?
#30 I missed you
#31 back to work
#32 Doctor
Sorry guys
#34 mommy and daddy
#35 Shopping
#36 PUSH!
Final #37

#24 I really fucking love you.

4K 44 5
By 2busy4uuuu

Archie's POV
I was holding Toni's waist as she squatted down with a weight in her hands. "You know I will marry you even if you don't work out?" I said to her as she's been doing this for a while now. Our wedding is in a few days and she wanted to lose weight for our wedding.

I would like her either way so I didn't like to think that she thought her body wasn't good enough. "Shut up and focus Archie..." she said. "Okay then." I said back. She put the weights down and walked to shower.

Hmm maybe I should sneak in a quick workout. I thought to myself. I took my shirt off and started doing pull ups not knowing someone was watching me. I looked over and saw Toni drooling.

I smirked and went over to her. I threw her over my shoulder and placed her down on the yoga mat and got on top of her.

She smirked and I got a devilish idea to tease her. I lifted her up and placed her on a machine for her legs.

She tried to get off but I pulled her by her sports bra and spanked her ass. She started to workout and I smirked seeing her struggle.

"Good girl." I smirked. After a while she started whining. "Daddy my legs are going numb" she said trembling. "Shhh a little more." I replied massaging her pussy.

"Ughh fuck." she said. I lifted her off the machine and stood her on the floor. "My legs hurting..." she whined. "You wanted to have a good body hon." I replied. She rolled her eyes and I came behind her. "Squats now." I said and held her waist for support. She started to squat.

After about five minutes I let go of her and sat on a chair. I watched her ass as she struggled. I let her stop and layed her down. I gave her water and she gulped it down hard.

I turned her around onto her tummy and massaged her ass. She looked a bit hurt so I massaged her legs with as much love as I could. "I'm sorry babes." I said and she nodded.

I turned her back around and picked her up I layed her down. "Honey I gotta go to office. Stay here and rest. " I said and helped her get dressed. I was about to leave before she held onto me.

She pouted and I carried her. I got in the car and sat her on my lap. She slept the whole way there and slept another 4 hours on my lap in the office.

Damn I really tired this one out. Not gonna lie she has so much energy but now.... I stroked her hair and lifted her to lay down on the couch in my office.

I covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead. Next thing I knew she pulled me to cuddle with her.

My cheeks went a little red and I hugged her tight. That's when it hit me. I am so fucking in love with this girl! I'm so lucky to have her in my life... I wiped a tear. Have I gone soft from a  girl? I looked at her pretty face and kissed her nose.

"Why you crying babes? " she asked in a cute face. "Because you are so fucking beautiful princess." I said and saw the smile on her face.
"I would die for you Toni.. " I said.

She hugged me tight and said nothing but that's okay. Toni was more of a body language person for me, and I loved every part of her.

___________________________
"Get yourself a man that will cry for your beauty. "
Also next chapter will probably be wedding so comment where u want it to be... (Beach/ park?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
1.9M 34.3K 27
24-year-old Elaine Wood wants nothing more than to become pregnant and have her own baby. She's aware that it's too early, but she's saved up enough...
15.2K 303 30
Alana Juarez's world turned upside down the moment she said 'I do' to the vows that tied her entire life to the Don himself. Thrown into a dangerous...
343K 7.5K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...