Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Sixteen - Desire

1.7K 24 9
By jaraxmdrx

"Message me when you land.", I said and hugged him.

"I'll do it. Call me if anything is up or you need someone to talk to.", he said and kissed my cheek. "take care."

"You too.", I said watching him go through security check.

After he left, I made my way to the hotel. I entered the lobby when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the elevator. It was Charles.

"What is wrong with you?", i asked. I pulled away from his grip and glared at him.

"Did you break up with him after he told you?"

"Mind your own business?"

"did you?"

"We both decided to break up.", i said and he took my hand and led me to his room.

He kissed me right as the door slammed shut. He pressed me against the wall and his hands went to my hips. I bit his bottom lip and he hugged me. I felt him getting hard. I suddenly realized that he is still with Charlotte. I pushed him away from me.

"What?", he asked.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't worry. I talked to Charlotte and we decided both to break up and be just friends", he said.

🔞 TW: Sexual acts. Skip if you don't want to read it. I'll mark when it's over. 🔞

I walked up to him and kissed him. He was surprised because he thought I would go but pulled me closer to him. He started kissing my neck and my body got a wave of goosebumps. My stomach was tingling like crazy. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. His kisses went to my chest. He opened my bra and took it off me as well. I let out a groan as he began sucking on my nipple.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes reflected lust. He grinned and pushed me onto the bed. He leaned over me and kissed me. His kisses traveled down my body until he reached my shorts. He took off my shorts and thong. He spread my legs and began kissing my inner thigh. He placed kisses everywhere until he finally got where I wanted him the most. I groaned loudly as he began to lick and suck on my clit. As he does so, one of his fingers entered me. He stuck another finger inside me and his movements quickened. It didn't take long for me to come. He got up and took off his shirt and jeans.

"I hope you're still on birth control. I don't have a condom with me." he said while taking off his boxershorts and i nodded.

He pulled me towards him by my legs, turned me over and pulled me up by my hips. He slapped my ass and rubbed his tip against me. suddenly he entered me without warning. I groaned out loud. I was wet enough so that his cock could easily fill me completely.

"You feel so good.", he moaned. He got faster and rougher after a while. He grabbed my hair and pulled on it.

"oh god Charles.", i moaned.

He kept changing his pace. Sometimes he became slow and gentle and then faster and rougher again. He pushed out of me and I lay down on my back. I spread my legs and he leaned over me. He kissed me and at the same time he entered me again. He picked up speed and I scratched his back. We both groaned. At some point he got so fast that I was about to come.

"Charles!" I screamed and he just grinned. He knew I was coming any moment so he slowed his pace to torment me while we looked each other deep in the eyes.

"did you forget? You can't come until I come baby.", he whispered. I bit my lip and he picked up speed again.

"Get ready", he said and after a few seconds we both came.

"Fuck Charles!", I screamed louder this time as I came.

I felt his weight on me until he lay down next to me.

❗️ Normal content ❗️

"fuck", he whispered. "I forgot how tight you are."

I didn't answer.

After our breathing had calmed down, he got up and helped me up.

"let's take a shower" he said and I nodded. when we were in the bathroom he let the water run and pulled me towards him.

"did he make you scream like that before?", he asked me grinning.

"only you make me do it" his grin got even wider. He pulled me into the shower and it felt so good. I don't have to feel guilty anymore. It wasn't right to sleep with Charles straight away, but I needed it. There has been a sexual tension between us for days.

He lathered me with shower gel while I shampooed my hair. He took his time with it.

"you are so beautiful", he said and I blushed. We spent another 15 minutes in the shower and then got out.

"I have to go to my room. I have no clothes here.", I said, wrapping myself in a robe.

"Wait I'll get dressed then we can go to your room.", he said and put on a light blue shirt and dark jeans. He put on his bracelets, watch and rings. I like it when he wears rings.

He opened the door, I waited in the door frame for his signal while he waits for the elevator to make sure no one is inside. He waved me over to him and I ran to the elevator. When we got to my floor, I ran to my room door and unlocked it.

I got an outfit out of my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I put on a grey skinny jeans and a off shoulder top. When i was finished I got out of the bathroom. I put on gold jewelry and white sneakers.

"Let's go get dinner.", he said.

"are you sure? there are paparazzi everywhere."

"Yeah. I don't care. I'm starving.", he said and we made our way to the elevator.

As we exited the elevator, we saw Lando, Pierre, Daniel, Carlos, Alex and George in the lobby. They were discussing something.

"ah here comes our solution.", Pierre said and pointed at us.

"What's going on here?"

"We can't decide where to go for dinner.", George said.

"Oh we were just about to go out to eat too. we can all go together. What you think Charles?", I looked at him and he didn't look too thrilled.

"oh yeah thats a good idea Aza.", Lando said and put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me out.
The others followed us.

"I found out that you and Max are no longer together. How are you doing?", he asked.

"I'm doing well. It was both of our decision."

"not sad?"

"Well Yes, but we remain friends."

"and what's up with Charles? he watches us all the time.", he said and we both looked back and noticed how Charles couldn't take his eyes off us. Lando and I looked at each other and both of us started laughing.

"You have a personal bodyguard.", he said and squeezed my shoulder.

We went to a restaurant near the hotel and luckily they still had a table for eight people. But I think only because they are formula 1 drivers.
On one side sat Lando, myself, Charles and Alex. On the other Carlos, Daniel, Pierre and George. Everyone ordered their food and there was a loud noise at our table. Lando and Carlos talked directly to each other. Charles got involved in a conversation with Alex and George. I chatted with Daniel and Pierre.

"I'm a very funny guy", Daniel said.

"yeah, he really is. I'm always laughing with him", Pierre confirmed.

"You seem to be very funny.", i said. They told me a lot of funny stories.

"You did fart during a press conference?", i laughed.

"Yes. It need to come out. I even asked.", he said laughing.

"He also pronounces the names of the others so funny."

"How?"

"Wait I show you a clip."

He showed me and I couldn't control my laughter anymore. The others started laughing too.

"I need to watch videos of you. I already love this video. send me this.", I said laughing. I gave him my number and he send it to me.

"how about if we create a chat group with her. Isa, Francisca and Charlotte can also join.", Lando said and everyone agreed. Expect Charles. I think it's because of Charlotte.

"Lan, you'll do the group.", Daniel said.

He immediately did it.

Everyone looked at him after they read it.

"What?", Lando said.

"Why?", Carlos said. Pierre looked at me.

"It didn't worked out. But I don't want to talk about it.", he said.

We got our food and we ate. We talked and laughed a lot.

+++
I added a bit of spice. How do you like it? Should i add more or leave it completely?

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 4.4K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...
274K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
186K 2.6K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. ThaΕ₯s where she...
288K 6K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...