Hyunlix Oneshots

By _leeno_

Hyunlix oneshots cuz why not This book will include: Fluff Smut Angst Mpreg Omegaverse Thriller ‼️English isn... More

One night stand pt.1 🔞
One night stand pt. 2 🔞
Secret
Birthday
The perfect boy
Baby
Heartbeat
Officer 🔞
Plushie
Kill Bill
Lonely
Not an update
First time 🔞
All the time pt.1
All the time pt. 2 🔞
Our story
Little baby
The real truth
Hey emo boy pt.1🔞
Hey emo boy pt.2🔞
Unexpected fate pt.1
Unexpected fate pt.2
Unexpected fate pt.3 🔞
Unexpected fate pt.4 🔞
Flower
Q/A
Regret
Only mine 🔞
I need you by my side
Make you Happy
Betrayal of love pt.1
Betrayal of love pt.2 🔞
Betrayal of love pt.3
Warm cuddles
Need your comfort
Cheerleader
You are my last hope
Devil's angel🔞
Remember you
Requests- closed
Safe with me part.2

Safe with me

3.7K 86 95
By _leeno_

Category: fluff, angst

Was lowkey inspired of the story: Beat to the same drum
________

Hyunjin yawned as he parked his expensive car in front of the cozy looking building.
It was 8 in the morning and he felt dead tired from yesterday's company meeting that almost lasted 3 hours straight. He was a CEO at a very well known fashion company all around Korea and to say it kept him very busy, especially in the last few months.

Hyunjin inherited the company from his father but was left to handle it by himself. Though his father wasn't dead neither sick, he just wanted his son to do it alone with the reason of " he was an adult and he should be able to manage it without his or any help".
The ravenette was only 25 years old and was actually fairly good at managing the company. He worked pretty hard which came with success and money but of course in the same time with a lot of tiredness and restless days.

His daily routins always contained waking up at 7, going to work at 8 then arriving home at the time of midnight. And what was suck specially that by that time he felt too tired to even sleep one properly. Usually he slept 5 up to 3 hours a day and poor male was completly drained out of life and energy.

That's why he decided on treating himself today with something new and getting some coffe in order to keep his restless self awake.
He never liked coffe or things that contained any kind of coffein in general but oh well.

Things change.

He needed it for some energy boost, since he has to attend another important meeting during the day and it would be a shame if he ends up falling asleep in the middle of consultings.

Hyunjin walked in the buliding, adjusting his expensive designer blazer, looking all fancy and very much handsome, not failing to bring attention on him from many people. He was already used to have all eyes on him, though he wouldn't claim himself as someone who likes attention very much. Being handsome and a young CEO of a famous company comes with various things which are not always meant to be good but you will have to accept it and learn to live with it because that's a form of success.

The handsome man stood in front of the counter, eyeing the menu at the top, debating on which flavour should he pick. He needed something sweet rather bitter. He had already tried a bitter type and let's just say, it straight flew into the trash.

"Good morning sir" A deep voice spoke up, shuffling up to the front.

Hyunjin returned his attention to the counter, his jaw nearly dropped upon the beauty he saw that stood in front of him with an angelic smile plastered on his face. It was a gorgeous blonde boy with a cute, button nose. He had big, plump lips and freckles that decorated his face so proudly. He also wore round glasses which made him atleast ten times more cuter than he already was.

"S-sir is everything alright?" the boy asked in an uncertain tone, his eyes holding a slight of worry mixtured with fear.

Hyunjin shook his head, a tired smile climbing up to his handsome face as he stared into the gorgeous pair of eyes in front.

"What's the best coffe on the menu?" The ravenette asked. The boy hummed, caressing his chin as he tried to think of a good flavour. "Well. Personally I really like Latte Macchiato" he responded, blinking cutely.

"Then I will have a Latte Macchiato please" smiled Hyunjin.
The boy nod his head and wasted no time to prepare the attractive costumer's order, feeling lowkey nervous as he felt two sharp eyes boring onto the back of his head.
Felix could see the male wasn't someone ordinary judged by his fancy appearance because after all, not many people just casually walks by here, wearing full on expensive clothes and accessories.

On the other hand the freckled aussie was stunned by how attractive the ravenette was and not just his face but his whole aura radiated a very elegant vibe. Felix felt himself blushing, as he kept examing the rich looking male's face in his mind while he prepared the costumer's order, trying not to mess up the small gift he created.

"Here is your order sir. Enjoy it!" smiled brightly the boy, showing his cute dimples as he handed the cup of coffe to the male.

Hyunjin took the cup and payed for his stuff, bowing his head as a way to thank the kind waiter's work.

After that, the ravenette left the shop with a visibly joyful face, his mood got brightened up as he eyed the small, cute cat made out of foam cream on the top of his drink. Hyunjin brought the cup to his lips, tasting the freshly made coffe and oh god.

It tasted so good.

It was sweet and very tasteful, just like he prefered.

One thing for sure. He will definitely gonna visit this place again in the future.

__

Months passed and Hyunjin become a regular costumer in the small coffe shop.
He haven't only went there to buy his daily coffe but to see the adorable freckled boy who worked there so diligently. Their relatioship bloomed alot since their first small meeting.

They always exchanged a few words with each other or either had a longer conversation when Hyunjin wasn't in rush and the boy could make a small break for himself.

Hyunjin really enjoyed Felix's company and it was true backwards too. Felix was always kind towards his costumers and weren't that shy to start a conversation with them, but with Hyunjin..

Well it become different.

The handsome male was stunning and everybody knew that, even him. But Hyunjin wasn't all about his money, fame and attractivness. He was also very kind and careful and it made the freckled boy save a very special spot for him inside his heart.

Felix had the biggest crush on Hyunjin for a while now but he was too afraid to admit it, specially to the ravenette himself. Not because he never done it before or wasn't in a relationship in the past. Well, that is too... But mostly he was afraid of revealing his true identity which beyond freaked him out, thinking of how the older would react if he learned the actual truth about him.

Hyunjin was the total opposite of Felix.

He thought himself as ugly. Not many people knew him . Also he was an average, ordinary boy who worked in a not well known cafe..

But that wasn't all.

Felix was homeless.

Poor boy felt ashamed to death whenever he thought about of how he's communicating with one of Korea's successful man while he stood as a literal dissapointment in the society. Hyunjin didn't knew Felix was a someone who lived on the dirty streets, having barely anything to keep himself alive.

Felix was debating on telling the truth about his feelings towards the ravenette but it was hard to bring himself on to do such a thing. He will have to share more about himself then and eventually he will have to tell about his life style which made him absolutely terrified.

What if Hyunjin get's disgusted with him?

I mean it's not like he wouldn't have a good reason to do that...

It sure would be awkward for him to being known as a rich man who's friending a homeless street rat...

As months passed the young boy's feelings just grew stronger and he couldn't keep it in himself anymore.
The male visited the cafe very often recently and managed to stole the younger's heart with his charm every single time.

So the freckled boy made his decision and finally was ready to tell Hyunjin about his silly little feelings, even if the older ends up rejecting him.
Atleast one minus problem off from his shoulder. If Hyunjin won't accept his confession  then it will help him to get rid off his feelings, even if it's going to hurt like hell.

Now it was the day, when Felix's finally going to make his first move.
The boy was extremly nervous, his palms were sweating as he stared at the front door impatiently. He've been running up and down all day like an angry grandma who lost their damned glasses.

Felix bit his lip back.

It was 5 pm and Hyunjin could arrive in any moments by now.

He was scared inside.

Or more like terrified.

He won't just only confess today but he will also slowly reveal's the truth about himself and it wasn't an easy move at all.

"Hey Felix" a very familiar voice welcomed him.
Felix shoot his head to the side, facing a very handsome male wearing his usual expensive clothes with his fancy accesories, looking like a whole damn meal.

"H-hey Hyunjin" smiled awkwardly the smaller, trying no to show too much nervousness.

"How are you feeling little one?" Asked the ravenette, showing his famous, attractive smile which Felix very much despised and love at the same time.

"I-Im good. Actually I'm glad you came because I wanted to tell you something.." he mumbled, playing with his small fingers as he kept his gaze on the counter, trying to collect his words silently.

"Sure what is i-. Oh, hold on I need to pick this up quick" said the ravenette, as he stepped on the side, pulling his ringing phone out of his pocket.

Felix let out a sigh, placing his small fingers on his neck to check his pulse, as he watched the taller from the distance talking on his phone. Minutes passed and Hyunjin came back into sight, leaning onto the counter with a typical handsome smile.

"Sorry it was my date" apologized the male as he ran his fingers trough his hair.

"D-date?" Felix's eyes widened, clenching his fists together in shock and dissappointment.

"Yeah. I'm going on a date today so I need to get home quick" admitted the ravenette, shrugging his shoulder calmly.

Felix froze on his spot, his heart sank deep into his stomach when he received the unflattering news. So he was late... Of course, what did he expected?

He was such a fool to think that someone high classed like Hyunjin, would actually date someone like him.

Felix felt like a clown. He felt dumb and totally ashamed. He wished he could just vanish into the air and never face the older one ever again.

"By the way, what did you wanted me to tell?" Hyunjin asked, raising a brow with a tiny head tilt.

"N-nothing" Felix shook his head trying to fight back his tears, forcing a weak smile even though he felt like his heart just got ripped apart.

"Are you sure? You look pale" stepped closer the male concernedly "You don't look too good" he placed his long fingers under his chin and gently lifted up the boy's head, caressing his cheecks with carefullness and softness.

"No no, I'm okay. Might have catched cold or something, it's alright" Felix backed away, earning a worried look from the older one.

"Oh darling. Make sure to go home and rest well after this. Take care of yourself for me alright?"

"Y-yeah okay.. I will.." Felix smiled, a small stray tear rolling down on his face which luckily didn't got noticed by the older one.

"Oh, I need to go. Get well Lixie" Hyunjin patted the smaller's head, smiling at him one more time before rushing out of the door, leaving a broken Felix behind himself.

Felix stood there, feeling empty and deeply betrayed inside. It wasn't even Hyunjin's fault to begin with but the boy felt like he just got cheated on.

Why his life have to be so lame all the time?..

_____

Hyunjin sighed as he tiredly led his way towards his car.

He really didn't want this date to happen but his father ended up forcing it on him anyway. He hated how the older man tried so hard to effect even his dating life.
True Hyunjin was old enough to marry someone but getting forced to like and go on a date with a person he doesn't even fancy that much is a total time waste, specially beside his busy work schedule. Plus he had already someone else in mind for a while just haven't found the perfect time to confess yet.

Hyunjin lazily pulled out his car keys and opened the door, muttering something under his breath as he felt a wave of tiredness wash over him. And just as he was about to sit in the vechile a sound of crying hit his ears,making him stop on his tracks. The male glanced around curiously, trying to find the source of the sounds and that's when he spotted someone laying on the ground not so far from him.

Hyunjin was dead tired but felt too bad to ignore the painful cries. Maybe someone really needed help, he can't just leave it there like nothing happened.

The ravenette slowly made his way towards there. Though as he got closer, his heart began beating faster behind his ribcages as the small figure from the distance started to get a clearer image.

"Fuck.." Hyunjin cursed as he quickened on his tempo.

"Oh no baby... It can't be.."

"Felix?" The male stopped, starring horrifiedly at the small, crying boy's direction.

"Felix w-what are you doing here and-" the male glanced around, panick began to arise in him the more as something started to get clearer inside his head.

Felix snapped instantly snapped his head to the side upon hearing a familiar voice, all the colours draining out of his face as he made an eye contact with the ravenette, getting lost in the curious dark orbs.
"Hyunjin!? No,no,no, please don't hate me for this.."the boy got on his knees, clasping his small hands together as the tears kept rolling down on his face continously.

"Sweetheart no...I won't but... why are you sleeping on the ground and why is your stuffs.. Felix don't say that you've been living here on the sreets" Hyunjin spoke hurtfully, having a hard time on believing that the boy kept away something big like this from him.

"H-Hyunjin I'm really, really sorry. I wanted to tell you b-but I was afraid...I know you probably will hate me for this. I know that I'm gross and useless and-"
Before the younger could finish his sentence, Hyunjin suddenly crouched down and embraced the small boy into thight a hug, shushing him with gentleness.

"Don't punish yourself with words like this Lix. I don't hate you and I don't think you are gross. However you should have told me. I could have helped you. No.. I would've gladly help you."

"I-I didn't wanted to bother you with this.." with sorrow, the boy burried his face into the warm chest, seeking for more comfort and safeness.

"You are never bothering me Lix" The ravenette blurted out sadly, his voice filled with full of dissapointment and hurt as he hugged the smaller frame closer.

He didn't understood why would the boy think so low of him? If Felix asked him to jump off from a cliff he would have done it without hesitating. The boy was precious to Hyunjin and it pained him that the poor thing had to suffer while he was living a full life.

Felix had to freeze in cold while he stayed in the warm house.

Poor angel had to starve while  he ate expensive meals.

How many nights he had to spend alone in the scary wild while he slept in his cozy bed?

There wouldn't be a single thing, Hyunjin couldn't get the boy. If Felix would've told him earlier he lives in a such a poor condition like this, he would be living at his house by now, eating delicious meals and sleeping on a comfortable, warm bed.

"Come on darling, get up from here and let's pack your things. You will live at my house from now on." Hyunjin announced, carefully pulling away from the hug.

"But Hyunjin-"

"No but's Felix, this is a command not a question" the male said sternly.

Felix nod his head shily and began to pack his things with the ravenette's help.

"Give these to me" the male spoke softly and took the heavy bags away from the boy's hands, carrying them towards his car while the smaller followed him like a lost puppy.

Eventually Felix got tired by the lots amount of crying and ended up falling asleep during the road. Hyunjin smiled  softly as he peeked to the side, admiring the smaller boy who peacfully slept beside him.

"There, there beautiful. You are going to be safe with me from now on" he spoke in a low, gentle tone, tugging a small strand of hair behind the freckled cutie's ears.
Hyunjin was relieved the boy wasn't put out to any danger anymore.

He's sure going to take care of his little baby and never let him suffer this roughly anymore. Not until he is alive and can provide him a better life.

"I love you my darling" Hyunjin smiled softly then leaned closer to place a small kiss on the sleeping angel's forehead.

And from there, they lived a happy life together as a couple. Hyunjin kept his promise and took great care of the boy like he was the most expensive treasure he owned.

God I hate this chapter so much. I've been writing it for a few days now and debating on posting it or not :'d Hope you guy's still enjoyed it even though it's very lame and a big emotional roller coaster.

By the way, thank you so much for 10k reads like omg??? I was surprised on how quickly the views grew in the past few days, I love you guys so much :')

Also straykids new comeback trailer dropped and oh god I'm so excited.
I already secured a limited version of their album and can't wait to receive it. I also got my enhypen album which I ordered almost a month ago and pulled one of my bias ^_^

I hope you guys had or having a nice day. See ya in the next update!! <3

Words: 3087

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 3.7K 38
Park Jimin loves his brothers and their mates, he just wishes fate would smile on him as well. One night at bigo, confused as to why his dragon was...
52.7K 3.7K 24
When the murdered body of his Omega ex-boyfriend is found and his son goes missing, Alpha Jeon Jungkook enlists his pack mates for help. The search...
69.7K 4K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
17.9K 533 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg