Me Or Him (DNF)

By Jadoon_jug

hello! this story is about George and clay dating for about 7 years (their relationship started when Clay was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 26

22 2 3
By Jadoon_jug

George's POV 

~.. 1 week later ..~

Once again Oliver is having a sleepover in the daycare since he wanted to. ' and Yes I moved into Clay's room already and Quackity moved into Will's room ' I thought. I sighed and decided to clean the room since everyone is outside buying stuff.

I got my earpods and connected them to my phone so that I had something to vibe with while cleaning. I opened Spotify and played " Wildest dreams " by Taylor swift. I sighed and then started to fix the bed. I started to mumble the lyrics but then started singing.

" He's so tall and handsome as hell~.. He's so bad, but he does it so well~ " I started to hum the rest of the lyrics. " Say you'll see me again.. Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha~.. Wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha~ " I smiled when I was done with the bed and then started to clean the rest of the room.

" He's so tall and handsome as hell~ He's so bad, but he does it so well~~ " I blushed since it was kind of true. As I picked up the trash I got a plastic and put the trash in it.

Dream's POV

All of us-.. Well most of us finally got home. As I opened the front door I heard everyone behind me say ' FINALLY!!/ gosh I'm so tired../ everything HURTSSS!! ' then I just chuckled quietly.

" ok! Let's get some rest then let's go to the arcade!! '' Wilbur shouted and everyone nodded. I sighed and decided to put the stuff in the kitchen then go to George so that I could rest. I sighed and walked to the kitchen then left the bags I was holding at the counter.

' whoa.. ' I thought since there were marks on my hands and risk's. I just shook my head and went up the stairs. As I was about to enter the room I heard Georges voice, I smiled then opened the door.

" AH!- " he shouted and I laughed " oh-.. it's just you- " he sighed with relief and I hugged him from behind. " sorry I didn't let you come.. " I whispered and he just nodded and turned towards me " it's fine.. I didn't want to come anyways " he chuckled and I smiled.

" You cleaned? " I asked while looking around and he nodded " the room was dirty a bit.. so I thought of cleaning up " he smiled " can we sleep..? " I asked and he nodded " sure I feel sleepy myself " he placed his palm on my cheek.

I got closer to his face and kissed him. I broke the kiss and George laughed then I laughed as well. " Come on.. " I said and pulled him to the bed then he followed. As we both laid down I spooned him then he held my hand. " love you.. " he whispered and I placed my head behind his neck " love you too " I smiled, then we slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helo!! sry for short chap I wasn't motivated to write but I had too :,) and pls comment on what you think about my storyy~~ ok see you next chap bye!! <33 (btw maybe I wont write tomorrow sry!! ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.7K 23
I had never felt this way before, I had never felt the immediate butterflies swarm my stomach as soon as I saw them, but this was different. As soon...
53.2K 1.2K 48
Hi everyone his is my first ever story on wattpad but it's about the Minecraft youtubers Dream and GeorgeNotFound. This is just a fanfic I wrote beca...
23.9K 1K 22
Clay, a troubled teen who does the complete opposite of what he's told. Getting drunk, wearing 'feminine' clothes, swearing in church, being gay. All...
1.8K 56 14
ೃ꒰࿔₊• George was an abused little child and during high school he was getting bullied by a group of people, with one of them was called Clay. He met...