The Untold Story (MHA Fanfic)

By Kittylyne_Moon

We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hard... More

Prologue
Act I
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII

Chapter V

18 1 0
By Kittylyne_Moon

It was at that moment when I first laid my eyes on her,our first interaction,I knew...that she was different.

Different from everybody else around her,there was just something about her that...drew me in.Like an invisible force,I didn't know what it was nor do I know where it came from.

I just knew,that the moment I saw her...She was gonna be someone special to me.

"You're-!"Izuku tries to speak,only for bis mouth to be covered by Hinari's glove hand;"Mhp!"her free hand reaching up to her face as she pressed her index finger against the lips of her mask.

As if to say 'quiet',before pointing at something behind him.Curious and confused,Izuku quietly looks behind him,his emerald green eyes catching sight of the security camera hanging on the wall a few meters away from them.

Instantly,it clicked into his mind,making him turn back to the masked girl kneeling on the floor beside him,the ends of her leather coat sprawled out behind her."You don't want to be seen?"Izuku asked,looking at the masked female who nodded at his question.

"Why?"Hinari tilted her head,thinking for a moment before shrugging."Um..."Izuku trails,sitting up properly as he looked at the female in front of him with a small smile."Why are you here then?Didn't you finish your battle already?"

Hinari tilted her head again,scratching her hooded head as she thought for a moment before looking down on the floor.Izuku watched as Hinari perked up,her left hand reaching down to the floor as pointed her index finger out.

"Ah!"Izuku's eyes lit up,watching as Hinari wrote words on the ground,the words themselves looking like they were written in soot,shadowy charcoal soot that seemed to have come from her finger.

'What an adorable handwriting!Is this also a part of her quirk?'

Izuku gushed at his mind,trying to contain his fanboying as he read the words written in front of him.

I wanted to see you.

"Huh?"Izuku hummed,confused as he turned to look back at the female;"Why?You could've just waited for me to finish the battle."Hinari reached down once again,the soot-written disappearing out of sight as she wrote a brand new sentence in soot once again.

I'm curious of you,and how you will intend to play this out.I wanna see...your full potential.I wanna see...just what you are,Midoriya Izuku.

"!"Izuku gasped,his eyes going wide as he turned to the female in front of him in alert,only to see her gone and instead..."It's loaded."there stood Bakugo,in all his glory."Kacchan?!"

Izuku stood up in shock,his whole body tensing as he watched the grenade-like gauntlet on Bakugo's right arm glow a mild orange before it disappeared;"Why won't you use it,Deku?Are you looking down on me?"

Bakugo asked,the usual scowl on his face present as he stood livid at the end of the hallway;"I'm sure you know all about my quirk with your stalking skills."the ash blond raised his right arm up,his palm held out openly in front of Izuku.

"The sweat on palms contains nitroglycerine that sparks up my explosions,so if the specs are as I asked in the letter..."using his free hand,Bakugo held the pin of his grenade-like gauntlet;"Then I can store that nitro-sweat into this bracer and-"

"Bakugo-shounēn!Stop this!"

All Might yelled into the mic,looking worried and concerned for Izuku's current situation.

"You'll kill him!"

"He ain't gonna die if it doesn't hit him,All Might."Bakugo pulled the little pin off of his gauntlet,igniting the large scale attack that instantly blew forward like a laser beam.

Izuku would've been toasted if it weren't for the tendrils wrapping around his waist and pulling him out of the way.

The attack blew the whole side of the building,though,leaving it all in shambles."This is meant to be an exercise,what the heck?!"one of the students in the monitor room exclaimed,watching as the screens blurred bit from the explosion."Midoriya!"

"W-WAKUI-SAN!!!"Izuku yelled,looking at the masked female whose costume was now burned and tattered due to the attack,her hood burned entirely which revealed her long braided raven-black hair flowing in the breeze.

Her mask was perfectly unharmed,though.As if she had dodged accurately to avoid getting her mask destroyed,while half of her costume was burned,her mask stayed in perfect shape.

"Hinari?!The heck is she doing there?!"Hinoka muttered,looking at the screen where it showed both Izuku and Hinari on the now ruined building."Hinari-shounēn had asked me if she can participate in their battle earlier,seeing as she had won by default due to Rimoto-shounēn passing out,I see no point in saying no!If she wants to battle then let her battle!Hahaha!!!"

All Might smiled proudly,hands on his hips as he relayed the information to the Wakui siblings,the said siblings turning at him with terrified looks on their faces."Shit..."

"Looks like Hinari got curious..."

"What do we do?This is the first time she's made a move on her own..."

"We'll just have to wait and see which one of the boys she took interest in..."

The siblings huddled together,whispering to each other as they grew mushrooms in the corner of the room.Leaving the class to look at them with either confusion or amusement.

Meanwhile,Izuku was freaking out,running around in circles as he panicked.Why?Well,it wasn't only Hinari's costumes that got burned in the attack,two of her tendrils got caught in the explosion.Thus,leaving the girl with one pair of tendrils to work with,it'll take a full hour for the other pair to regenerate.

The destroyed pair laid in crumbles on the ground,looking like minced dark chocolate that Hinari was tempted to eat."Hah,are you out of your mind,Kacchan?!"Izuku exclaimed,standing in front of Hinari to block her from Bakugo's sight.

The ash blond looking absolutely livid as he stared at the female being blocked by Izuku;"You faceless bitch..."he growled,scowling as he approached the duo."Use your quirk,Deku.You and that faceless bitch.I'll break you both...At your full strength!"

Hinari stood up,dusting her clothes off of any debris from the explosion as she stretched her two tendrils out of her back,feeling them a bit stiff from the attack.She was just planning to spectate from the sidelines,to watch the scene play out.But,unfortunately,her body just moved on it's own and pull Izuku away from the explosion.She wanted to have less interactions with the students as she could,but her body just...moved on it's own accord.Master won't be too happy about this.

Hinari stood there,contemplating whether to join or to leave,seeing as she had already got caught up between the duo's rivalry.She could just leave if she wants to,but she also wants to find out more about this Izuku fellow.But then again,staying near him might become a hindrance to her mission.What if he's not really she thinks of him?Or if he really is that unknown person?Ah,all this thinking is making her dizzy,she should've just stayed home and played video games with Ten-chan.

"I'M HERE,URARAKA-SAN!!!"

SMASH     BOOM

Hm?It seems she had been too busy with her thoughts that she had failed to notice the large explosion behind her,which also caused her to be buried in debris of the building.

"....."Hinari laid under the pile of rubbish,large chunks of cements weighing her down as she laid motionless on the floor.Her mask facing up towards the now destroyed ceiling of the building.It wasn't long until All Might came along with some Mini-Conveyor Bots that took her and Izuku to the infirmary.

She was,after all,buried within the large chunks of debris while Izuku was knocked out cold with a broken arm,leaving Uraraka,Iida and Bakugo alone in the building with All Might.Hinari laid stiff on the stretcher,being carried into the infirmary by the bots as she thinked deeply of what had just happened.

She really needs to pay attention to her surroundings.

~×~

Timeskip...

"You idiot!"

Zendo yelled,head chopping his youngest sister on the head with stern glare,earning him a silent whimper from the ravenette sitting on the infirmary bed.

It was currently 4pm in the afternoon,school had already ended and the trials had finished since 3pm.Of course,Zendo wasn't leaving his sister behind so he asked the other three to go home first and have dinner prepared while he go pick up Hinari in the nurse's office.

There was no casualty,whatsoever,just a few minor burns from Bakugo's explosion and some bruises from the falling debris.Zendo was thankful it was nothing serious,he couldn't take it if Hinari gets badly hurt in this place.Not her,anyone but his sisters.They already lost his brother,he's not losing anyone else.

"You done?"Zendo asked,looking at Hinari who had already changed into her school uniform.It was nothing special,just the standard UA girl's uniform with the addition of her white mask.

Black thigh-high socks,ankle-length one-inched heeled boots and a black leather collar wrapped around her neck.

The schools states whatever accessories or shoes they wear as long as they wear the school's uniform how they like,it is fine.UA prides themselves with freedom as Aizawa had mentioned in their first meeting.

The collar was something all four of his sister's wore,while Zendo wore the standard boy's uniform and shoes.He doesn't wear any collars,as he feels it is very restricting.

"C'mon,we gotta before Hinoka blows up the house."Zendo sighs,grabbing the girl's hand as they walked down the hall,the setting sun shining through the large windows of the building.

Zendo was a particularly tall male for his age,standing 5'11 and weighing 60 kilograms,he had a perfectly tanned skin with messy dark black hair.Slightly slanted,hazel brown eyes and thin eyebrows,he had a beauty mark sitting under the corner of his left eye.His lips had the most perfect cupid's bow and had this unique dark pink color.Over all,he looks like a normal teenage,high school boy,any girl would die for.

Zendo Wakui
The oldest of the Wakui Siblings
Age : 17
Quirk : Clones
He is able to create multiple clones and talk to them telepathically

• Drawbacks - user will not feel the damage the clones will receive but wounds and injuries the clone receive will show on his body.

• Duration - clones will disappear into a puff of smoke after receiving heavy damage or if he gets badly injured.

Yes,he's a bit older than his peers,but so what?He enrolled a bit late and he doesn't want move a year forward,no no no,he ain't doing that without his sisters.

A tug on his sleeve made Zendo paused,his eyebrows raising in concern as he looked towards his masked sister;"What's wrong?"he asked,looking down at the ravenette.Hinari pointed at a bakery shop from across the street,the sweet aroma of baked goods travelling down across the road and towards them.

"Ah..."Zendo stared at the dorayakis and taiyakis displayed on the glass window of the shop,his eyes glancing at the ravenette beside him before going back to the said shop."Okay."as soon as he said that,Hinari had dragged him down the road and towards the shop excitedly,literally jumping in silent joy as they entered the shop.

Unaware of the small group watching from the other side of the road."That was so cute!"Uraraka smiled,hands on her cheeks as she smiled at the brother-sister interaction they had just watched."Reminds me of a father and child."along with Iida who agreed with her,saying just how adorable that was.

While beside them,stood Izuku,the greenette smiling softly ravenette's bond with her brother.He saw how she clinged to him when they crossed the road,and the way she tugged on his sleeve to get his attention.It reminded him of a toddler.Wait...

Izuku hummed,his eyes narrowing as he began to mutter under his breath.Hinari is the second shortest student in their class apart from Mineta,that and her childish mannerisms as well.Her attention span and sweet tooth (that is evident due to the baked goods Hinari was pointing at earlier),her age wasn't specified either,so does that mean...

Izuku paused,stopping in his tracks as he stood wide-eyed in his spot;"Deku-kun?"failing to hear Uraraka's concerned voice.Does that mean...Hinari is the youngest student in their class?!No wonder the siblings looked at him with glares earlier!They've seen their interactions in the monitor room!

"AAAAAGGGH!!!"Izuku screamed,his eyes white as his face exploded red,sweating profusely as he ran away from Iida and Uraraka;"Midoriya-kun!!!"

"Deku-kun?!"leaving them both confused.

The day ended with so much laughter and joyous smiles,unaware of the future awaiting them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hinoka Wakui
The second oldest of the Wakui Siblings
Age : 16
Quirk : Super Strength
I think it's pretty obvious.

School Uniform;

- without the tie,and one button is unbuttoned.

- after meeting Mineta,she changed her knee-high socks to tights.

Hero Costume;

- she's wearing tight shorts underneath just in case a certain pervert gets any ideas.

-arms guards for support,punching with your bare hands hurts yknow.
- classic flats for better landing.
- the mask comes with a built in earpiece of trajectory lenses.When not in use,mask is situated on the side of her head.

- and her messy hair is tied up so it doesn't get to her face when in battle so don't worry!

Meimoto Wakui
The third eldest of the Wakui Siblings
Age : 16
Quirk : Cataclysm
She can destroy anything with the touch of her palm,when she wants to.

School Uniform;

- she's a bit boyish so...

Hero Costume;

- as always,mask is built with earpieces and lenses.
- her hair is too short to tie up so she just pushes it back with a headband of her mask.

Rimoto Wakui
The second youngest of the Wakui Siblings
Age : 15
Quirk : Elemental Charge
She is able to manipulate all elements;Earth,Fire,Water and Air

• Drawbacks - using all elements at the same time will cause depletion of stamina and dizziness

School Uniform;

- Rimoto is a quiet,shy type of student so this style suits her.
- the collars have a story/reason.

Hero Costume;

- she was glad she chose a more...appropriate costume after meeting Mineta.

- again the mask has built in earpieces and lenses.

- hair is tied so it wouldn't get in her face but with style~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 187 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
24.5K 996 23
"π•Šπ•žπ•šπ•π•–. 𝕀π•₯ π•ƒπ• π• π•œπ•€ 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
876K 34K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
758K 29K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...