The Black Blade Assassin

De sahkee

She was many things. An ex-assassin. A swordswoman. Childish. Wanted. Many called her crazy. Very few people... Mai multe

I'm Lost. Eh? An Orange?
Join my Crew!
The Sea King and the Ballerina, Bon-chan!
Alabasta
The Fire Fist and Black Blade Assassin
Towards Yuba (With Some Complications Along the Way)
Zoro vs. Saki
See you soon, Straw-Hats
The Psycho, Hana Island, and Crazy Assassin Bitches
Struggle and Pain
The Doctor is Pissed
It's Shot Roulette, Bitches
This Dark Aura...
Marshall D. Teach
Kidnapped by her Captain
Foxes are Cute
Mafia. Wait what?
Soooo...We're Sacrificial Pirates?
It's Nice to be Wanted
BUG
Murder is the Only Option
HONEY, WHERE'S MY SUPERSUIT?!!

I'll Miss You, Tra-chan

220 8 3
De sahkee

Nyx woke up with a killer hangover and sore limbs from sleeping in the pantry. "Fuckkkkkkk...I hate my life..."

'Why the hell did you drink so much...?' Saki mumbles.

"It's fucking shot roulette, of course I drunk a bloody killer load of alcohol."

'I don't care what you say, I ain't swapping out with you, Nyx.'

"Like hell you aren't."

'I won't be able to walk straight! And the light kills,' Saki complains.

"I don't give a fuck. I hate people. Fucking take over already," Nyx demands.

'No way!' Saki childishly argues. 'Walking with a hangover and injuries will make me want to fall into the sea and drown!'

"And I would actually act on that thought," Nyx points out with a glare to the ceiling of the pantry. She still hadn't moved.

Saki remains slient, mulling it over. 'That...is unfortunately true. Ugh, fine!' she gives in.

Nyx smirks victoriously.

'But...don't you want to know about Law's new heart technique?'

Nyx curses and Saki internally grins, knowing she got Nyx. "Fuck. Fine. I'll get up, eat breakfast, Law will tell me about cutting out hearts, and then we swap back! Alright?"

'Also, for someone who constantly reminds me to talk in my head, you seem to be doing a shit job at it yourself.'

Nyx scowls, opting to ignore Saki and slowly stand to her feet. Her headache rages and her wounds burn. Stumbling out of the pantry, the light assaults her eyes and Nyx hisses. "Shit. Fucking bloody light."

She unhooks her swords from her hip and leans them up against the kitchen bench, relieving her of their extra weight.

She heads towards the sink in the kitchen and grabs herself a glass, pouring some water while leaning on the cupboard for balance. She skulls the water down, only taking a breath once she finished the glass. "I'm so fucking thirsty, hungry, and dizzy."

'And grumpy.'

"Shut up."

'See?'

"Whatever."

"You're up, Nyx-ya."

Nyx turns to see Law not faring much better than herself. He had dark bags under his eyes and looked irritated as fuck. "I was sleeping in the fucking pantry."

"I figured." His tone was clipped, as if he couldn't deal with people this morning.

Nyx didn't blame him.

Law follows Nyx's example and pours himself a cup of water, chugging one, two, three glasses. "I'll give you a checkup on your injuries before you go."

Nyx nods.

'Ask him about the heart!!'

"Try your new technique on me."

'THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!'

Law raises an eyebrow and he shrugs indifferently. "In a bit. My head is killing me."

"You and me both."

The two slide down against the kitchen bench and sit on the ground, silently dying from their hangovers.

Until Nyx's stomach growls. She sighs. "I'm hungry. Got anything good I can make? I can't be bothered waiting for your cook."

Law points towards the pantry. "We have instant ramen." He knew how much Saki loved it.

Nyx nods, slowly getting to her feet. She was stiff from last night and it wasn't doing her wounds any good. "That'll do."

'YES!!! I LOVE INSTANT RAMEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!'

"Shut up..." Nyx mumbles under her breath.

Law still seemed to hear her and he chuckles quietly. Saki-ya was no doubt screaming happiness into Nyx's ears.

"You want any?" Nyx offers, waving cup noodles from the pantry.

"Nah," Law declines. "I'll have some onigiri later or something."

Nyx shrugs, accepting his answer, and gets to cooking her cup noodles. After boiling the kettle, she pours it up to the line and wait a few minutes. Draining it of the water, she adds the seasoning, fried onion, soy sauce, and chilli sauce that came with it. She mixes it with chopsticks and sits (it takes a few tries. Do you have any idea how much her body is hurting right now?) next to Law on the ground again. Blowing on the ramen, she slurps it up and hums, satisfied. "This is so much better than what Saki makes. She burns the water somehow."

'Oi!!! I do not!!' Saki huffs and then adds quietly, 'It does taste a lot better, though...'

Law smirks. "She can ruin even the simplest of meals, can't she?"

Nyx nods in agreement, taking another bite of the ramen.

'You guys love to tease me even though I'm right here.'

'Sure do.'

"What time is it? We're the only ones up," Nyx observes, blowing on another mouthful.

Law sighs tiredly. "It's nearly 7 a.m. Everyone is usually up by now, but they're still all out cold from last night."

"Good. We might leave before everyone wakes up. I hate dealing with people."

"Let's do that checkup now then, huh?" Law rises to his feet and offers Nyx a hand.

Nyx quickly swallows the last of the ramen and accepts Law's outstretched hand. He pulls her to her feet and Nyx places the chopsticks on the sink while Law put the ramen noodle packaging in the bin. "Let's go."

They exit the kitchen and slowly but surely make their way back to the infirmary. Law had to slow down multiple times because Nyx was still slightly dizzy.

Nyx wordlessly hops up onto the examination bed and swings her legs slightly.

Thus the medical checkup begins.

Law gives her the clear with the warning of 'Do not fight every person you come across and do not under any circumstances tear your stitches! Don't come crying back to me. Also, find a doctor in 2 weeks to take the stitches out.'

So Nyx was ready to get the hell outta there before the crew woke up. Except for one thing. "You gave me the all clear. You wanna finally show me that heart stealing technique, yet?"

Law answers by calling upon his 'room' and cutting the bloody and beating organ out of her chest in one fell swoop.

"What the fuck, man. A warning would've been nice." Nyx's expression doesn't match her words as she examines the cube. Her heart. "So I just have a hole in my chest now?" she asks as she looks down and her hand reaches into her torso. "Woah..."

"Cool, right?" Law smirks proudly at Nyx's dumbfounded face.

"Yeah...cool..."

Saki's hadn't felt Nyx this happy or in awe for a long time.

"I have an idea."

'Oh fuck.' Saki could hear Nyx's train of thought.

"What if...we kept my heart out? Hid it somewhere and then no one can kill us on the battlefield when they aim for our heart?" Nyx proposes.

Law hums. "It would have its merits, but it could be lethal, too. If your heart isn't under lock and key, anyone could kill you."

"Then, we put it under lock and key. Seastone lock and key." Nyx pokes her heart and flinches. "That way, no Devil Fruit user, swordsman, or any other person can open it unless they have access to the key. Which we would have at all times."

Law doesn't look convinced.

Nyx sighs, handing her heart back to Law. "It was just an idea."

"I know."

After retrieving her swords from the kitchen, Nyx pats Law on the head. "See ya later, loser."

He rolls his eyes. "Bye, Nyx-ya." He blinks and Nyx was gone, Saki in her place.

Saki falters, gripping her head. "I forgot that the pain is dulled when I'm not the body..." she groans. "You have any painkillers? This headache is legendary."

"I'm not giving you painkillers," Law refuses. "Last time I gave them to you, you forgot you had a sprained ankle and made it even worse."

"Aw, please~?" She whines.

"No."

"Dammit."

"I'll get Bepo to resurface the sub and then you can go." Law goes to walk away to do as such, but Saki catches his wrist.

"My sailboat...is still tethered to the Polar Tang...right?"

Law blinks slowly, trying to remember. "I don't know."

"My everyday clothes are on there! My beanie is on there!" Saki gasps in horror. "What if they're gone?!! I'll be stuck wearing black!!" She grips her hair dramatically. "WHAT IF ALL OF MY SWORD POLISHING AND SHARPENING TOOLS GOT STOLEN?!!" She shakes Law back in forth in panic. "PHANTOM STILL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED!! PHANTOM, WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME??!!"

'I wanted to see if you'd forget.'

"OF COURSE I WOULD FORGET!! I FORGET EVERYTHING!!" Saki screeches. "I'M SORRY, PHANTOM!!!! I HAVE FAILED YOU!!!" She weeps on the floor, momentarily forgetting her headache and injuries.

"Saki-ya. Stand up," Law orders.

She complies hesitantly and is rewarded to a hit to her head. "FUCK!!!"

"Stop screaming like a headless marine and come to your senses. Your boat is fine. Bepo made sure of it." He points behind him to a sheepish and tired-looking Bepo.

A calm washes over the swordswoman and she grins. "Thank you, Bepo, my love!!!" Pouncing on the polar bear, Saki snuggles into his warm fur.

Bepo blushes furiously and hugs her back. "You're welcome, Saki-chan."

"Anyway, I gotta go soon!" Saki frowns sadly. "I'll see you guys soon, though!"

Law nods. "The sub resurfaced while you were having a panic meltdown."

Saki grins and lets go of Bepo, immediately latching onto Law. "I'll miss you, Tra-chan!!!"

He looks away and pats her head. "Yeah yeah." He didn't want Saki and Nyx to go.

Saki smiles softly and detaches herself from the doctor. "You're one of my favourites, Tra-chan!"

"Whatever..." he pauses and adds quietly, "You're one of my favourites, too."

Saki giggles happily. "Bye bye!!"

She skips to the door that leads to the outside world and turns the door locking wheel with little difficulty.

She waves one last time with a grin on her face.

Then, she was gone.

Ok, how the actual fuck did I put so much description into cup noodles??!

Also, I had to skip the medical because I don't know jackshit about doctors.

Autocorrect is a bitch for typing 'Bepo'. It's like "oh you mean 'be positive'? Oh, of course, 'beto'! JUST LET ME TYPE BEPO, DAMMIT.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.6K 38 18
After escaping the guards, Y/N ran to the woods where she meet two boys soon after known as Ace and Sabo, she became close with them but keeping some...
46.3K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...
25.5K 888 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
1.7K 97 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...