Fell For My Bestie ..

By WeirdoAlaina

**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen betwe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Introduction
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N (PLEASE READ)
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
More Characters
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33

Part 32

1.5K 69 14
By WeirdoAlaina

shawn pov

i texted kaycei letting her know i was finna swing by and get my stuff before going to the trap . i hook my phone to the speakers and pull off , heading to kaycei's crib .

a while later , i pull up parking next to her car , getting out . i knocked on the door and a few seconds later kaycei answered the door . she had really low and red eyes and her hair was a mess , it never was messed up . she had her silk robe on , stepping aside for me to come in .

i went straight upstairs to go see kayden . opening her room door and going to the bassinet i seen he wasnt here . "where kayden at kaycei ?" i shouted as i went to the closet , pulling my stuff out .

she came in the room and sat on the bed . "i gave him to my mom so she can watch him for a lil bit " she said lowly .

"how we gon do this coparenting shit ?" i ask to make sure im still able to see my son . but as soon as i said that she started shedding tears . i didnt notice though until she sniffed and i had turned around .

"uu good ?"

"no shawn i want a family !" she said through her tears . "uu said we'd be a family like shawn i didnt fuck him or anything i promise uu he didnt even get a glimpse of my body ."

"but he got your attention .. and uu had my son around the nigga ." i said , stopping what i was doing .

"keyshawn- kaycei ion got time for this righ now i gotta go make some moves" i cut her off , putting the rest of my stuff in the dufflebag i brought .

i zipped it shut before walking out her room , not looking at her . i walked out of her apartment , shutting the door behind me .

after i put my stuff in the trunk i pulled off , heading to the trap .

--------------keep scrollin---------------

kaycei pov

as soon as he left i facetimed laila to explain everything . she answered as soon as i called .

"damn bitch who live in that head a bird assum ?" she said munchin on some chip , laying down .

mind uu im still crying so im lookin ugly as hell trynna laugh . "bitch stop trynna make me laugh " i say .

"but noo lai i just lost my man g like fore real this time "

"how ? ohh the monti thing ."

"yea .. he just came and got the rest of his shit and didnt even wanna talk ." when he left yesterday i was on the phone crying to her about it .

"girl dont be down in the dumps bout NO nigga ! cmon lets go out today . im finna get ready so be ready by 8 and ill come pick uu up ." it was around 3 now .

"ugh lai i really dont want to .."

"kaycei wtf i just say "

"yes maam" i said smiling and rolled my eyes .

she hung up and i went to my closet to pick out something to wear . i picked out my silver dress and grabbed my body wave wig from my mannequin head and put everything on my bed for when i get out of the shower .

once i got in the shower i did all of my hygiene stuff , washed my hair , brushed my teeth , allat . once i was done i stepped out , wrapping a towel around my head and then drying off .

after i was done drying off , i put on my thongs and wrapped the towel around myself . i undid the little knot in the towel and started conditioning and blow drying my hair . when i was finished and my hair was dry , i braided it back into 6 braids .

i grabbed my wig from off of my bed and started to work my magic . after about an hour of doing my hair it was finally laid and slayed . i had curled everything out once more before doing my edges . when i was finished i started putting on my dress and accessories .

when i clipped my necklace on , i instantly went over to my vanity to do a slight beat . it took about 20 minutes before i was done and spraying the setting spray .

i brushed my eyelashes out with a little spool before grabbing my phone off the charger , calling laila .

"bitch is uu ready ?" she said answerin the phone .

"girl almost im finna put my heels on and grab my shit now " i said , toppin my lip combo off with lipgloss .

"alright im like 10 minutes away , imma call uu when im ousside ."

"alright" i said before hanging up and grabbing my silver heels to go with my dress . after i was done i grabbed my shades and purse and headed downstair , waiting for her to pull up .

after a whole of scrolling through insta , she finally called and told me to come outside . i headed out and got in her car .

"heyy bitchh uu look tf goodt" she said hypin me up .

i smiled and said "thank uu cous uu look good too"

she pulled off and i started taking pictures as we headed to where ever we were going and posted them to my insta .

❤️   💬   ↗️
7,843 Likes
KC.Goat3d: shawty ice cold 🧊 she stiff on a 🥷🏽
Comments have been turned off

"lai where we goin ?" i asked still taking pictures .

"somebody havin a party at this one joint i heard its gon be lit ." she said stopping at the red light and lighting a blunt . "ohh okaa"

she passed me the blunt and i took a puff and turned the music up . we jammed and smoked until we pulled up to this one club .

the outside was mad packed and the music was boomin . laila parked and we both got out . she locked her doors before we headed towards the door .

"we dont gotta worry because as soon as the posters went up i bought two of the limited passes so we dont gotta wait" laila said as we walked up , she grabbed the tickets out her purse and handed them to the security , they let us in the party and we moved pass the thick crowd that was inside .

"WHERE WE GON SIT ?" i yelled over the loud music , holding laila's hand so i wouldnt get lost .

"THIS SECTION OVA HERE , THESE WHERE ALL MY PEOPLES AT" she yelled back .

i followed behind her to this small section with a few females . "heyy yal" she greeted them as we walked up . "heyy girl who yo pretty friend ?" one girl asked .

"this my cousin kaycei , kaycei this my manager , her bestie , and my bestie ." she pointed them out .

"heyy" i waved at them and sat down . laila sat between me and her bestie and handed me a cup .

she filled it with my favorite drink , henny . it be gettin me straight to the point .

the section we were at it wasnt too crowded and it was a little bar uu could sit at and order drinks . "lai im finna go order me one of those margarita icees ." i said standing up .

she nodded her head and i walked towards the bar . when i got there i ordered some type of strawberry pomegranate margarita slushie . when the bartender was done he handed me the drink in one of those fancy cups with an umbrella , strawberry and candy on the rim .

i started drinking and vibing to the music . i had ended up ordering a cup of remy too and after i finished my drink , i got up and danced with the crowd .

i was feeling myself a lil . it was a long time since ive been out and stuff so to be out having a good time was giving me good energy .

i was sipping my drink and rolling my hips to the song as other people danced around me . the club lights made dancing even better so i was definitely out doin my shit .

something told me to look to my right and when i did i spotted shawn sitting down getting a lap dance from some bitch .

this the business he had to handle ?

i stopped dancing and dropped my whole expression . i sipped on my drink and looked at the two as he just sat there drinking and smoking , still letting the girl touch all up on him .

i was drunk having a good time and now im drunk , pissed the fuck off . so i decided to walk up to them .

i looked passed the girl and asked , "soo this what we doin now ?" , mugging him .

the girl read the room and walked off . he laughed and said back "man uu aint my girl nomo so why uu trippin " taking a drink out of his cup , not even looking at me .

i smiled at his little remark before walking off . he was finna regret what he just said .

----------------pov switch----------------

shawn pov

after kaycei walked off i motioned the girl back over and told her to do her thing .

i poured another cup of henny and dusse mixed as she grinded on me . wasnt finna let nun ruin my vibe .

i took a drink out my cup and looked up seeing kaycei rub all up on some nigga , smiling and talking to him . when they were done talking , kaycei grabbed his hand and seductively led him off out of my sight .

i tapped the girl telling her to get up . i had got up with my cup and followed where they had went .

we had to leave our guns and shit at home . this club was real strict when it came down to it , gang affiliated or not .

i sat far away but close enough to see the two . she was sitting on his lap , drinking and talking about sum .

i chuckled before taking another drink out my cup . minutes later they got up and headed towards the dance floor .

i watched as kaycei's body collided with his as they danced together . he grabbed her hand spinning her around half way and she did this lil thing with her hips , grinding her ass against him .

i downed my cup before walking up to them and grabbing kaycei , walking off .

i pulled her to the back of the club , no one was there but a few people that were either making out or fucking on the low . i grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall .

"kaycei dont uu eva do not shit like that again or ia kill uu" i spoke in her ear .

she laughed and said "but uu just did it to me and uu said im not ur girl so why are uu trippin ?" .

her repeating what i said made me even more mad . i sucked my teeth before tugging her back into the party and out the front doors .

i dragged her to my car and unlocked it , opening her door and telling her to get in . once she got in , i got in on the drivers and drove off .

"why uu had to take me awayyy i was havin funn !" she slurred moving around in her seat .

i looked at her then back at the road . "tell whoeva uu came wit uu wimme ." i said stopping at the red light , it turned green when i got there so i kept going .

"noo take me bacck uu said uu was done wit me " she said trynna open the door . this girl crazy man .

i grabbed her hand and locked our fingers together as i drove with one hand . i wasnt really done wit her but she gotta learn to respect a nigga .

i pulled up to my house shortly before cutting the engine and getting out . i went to her side as she stumbled out , i grabbed her and picked her up , walking into the house .

i carried her upstairs , putting her on the bed before crossing my arms and taking my shirt off . we both looked at each other with lust before i made my move ....

she definitely finna get what she was askin fah .

since these last few chapters have been a lil long i would appreciate if i can get atleast 30 votes this chapter .. also i love readin yal comments so share ur thoughts !!❤️no votes , no update ian gon lie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
14.8K 376 34
What happens when a girl has a crush on a guy from her friend group? Will it cause drama? Will it end in heart break? read to find out πŸ˜‰ ⚠️THIS ST...
1.5K 64 12
Elena realized she was in love with her best friend when she was in high school. Her best friend had started dating in revenge she had starting datin...
24.5K 364 22
A guy with his friend notices a virgin girl in two days and decides to rape her because he is interested in her. The girl's parents are angered and d...