𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

By akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... More

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第22章

2.8K 103 36
By akazaa_

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                        0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
                VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:

"So irritating. Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?"Rui squints his eyes.
Tanjiro throws the box on the ground as he slowly walks out from behind the tree "I'll never hand Nezuko or Y/n over to you!" "Very well then, I'll just kill you and then take them both." "I'll cut off your head first!"Tanjiro glares at the demon "That's the spirit!"Rui tilts his head and smirks.

"I'd like to see you try it." Rui lowers his head as he lifts his hand towards his face slowly looking back up, he lifts his hair showing his eyes, lower moon five.

══.★..═══════════

"I don't like that look in your eyes. Don't tell me you think you're going to be able to defeat me!"Rui growls as he lifts his hand and attaches webs onto Nezuko.

Rui went to capture y/n as well, but failed in doing so, as she took her polearm swinging it around her cutting the threads.

Rui grunted in response and sent another set of webs at her planning to catch her off guard, he secretly sent out webs behind her leg as she was distracted. Successfully capturing her, taking her weapon away from her as well.

'Damn it!' Y/n let out a frustrated sigh as the webs tightened around her.

Tanjiro gasps watching as Rui snatches the two girls "Y/N! NEZUKO!"Tanjiro shouts "There, I've taken them both now. Now do you understand your role?"
"LET THEM GO!"
"But I told you I'd spare your life, at least, if you didn't defy me."
Nezuko growls and gathers all her energy left in her to lift her hand and scratch Rui's pale face.
Tanjiro took this chance to dash toward Rui shouting as he ran; Rui shoots out threads at Tanjiro.

'Nezuko is gone?'Tanjiro stood in a stance and slowly looked up, Seeing Nezuko hanging by the webs with Y/n next to her. Both of the two girls struggling against the webs.

Blood stained the two girls' clothes, There was Blood everywhere around and on them. Tanjiro breathed heavily as he watched the two girls scrunch their faces in pain "Y/N! NEZUKO!" "Quiet down. I'm sure that's not enough to kill them both. After all your sister is a demon,...And she is... Far too powerful to die... But it does appear like I'll have to teach my sister a lesson, I'm going to let her bleed for a while. If she doesn't learn to be obedient, I'll just leave her like that until sunrise... and let her get scorched a bit" Rui says with a blank face.

"I WON'T ALLOW IT! LET THEM BOTH GO!"Tanjiro dashes towards Rui once again, pushing through the threads, Tanjiro Falls to the ground in front of Rui.
Rui kicks Tanjiro in the air, and Tanjiro lands harshly into a bush. Tanjiro coughs out blood as he looks up hazily at Rui before Tanjiro can get up, Rui punches him sending Tanjiro landing harshly on the ground. Tanjiro quickly picked himself up getting in a stance; Panting heavily as crimson blood dripped from out of his mouth. Rui stares at Tanjiro for a bit before speaking up "Look, you... I'm sure I'm mistaken, but... you don't think that if you get close enough to me, you can chop off my head, do you?"Rui slowly walked towards Tanjiro as he spoke "Well then, Here. Give it a shot."Rui taunts as Tanjiro grunts in response swinging his broken sword towards Rui— Rui dodges the sword by leaning back and sending two punches to Tanjiro's swollen face.

Tanjiro falls back before swinging his sword once again— hitting Rui's neck; But it doesn't slice through. 'The blade... it won't go through!'Tanjiro grunts as he puts all his strength into his arm trying to slice off Rui's neck.
"Didn't I tell you? You have no chance against me."Rui deathly stares down Tanjiro before kicking The male away from him.

Sending Tanjiro soaring into the air— harshly crashing into the floor "My body is more durable than any thread I manipulate. If you can't even cut those threads, you don't have a chance of slashing my neck." Rui stares as the dust of dirt clouded Tanjiro.
Nezuko grunted trying to break free from the webs, she growled for her brother trying to see if he was okay as the dust of dirt clouded her vision; the webs around Y/n tightened as Nezuko squirmed around, the webs dug deeper into Y/n's injury's making her blood spill out even more, But... her blood wasn't even crimson anymore, it was starting to change into a gold like color as the webs dig deeper.

'He's incredibly strong... his power is on a whole different level than any other demon I've fought! So, this is a Twelve kizuki's... is this the power of a demon with a higher concentration of Kibutsuji's blood?'Tanjiro sluggishly looked up towards Rui, breathing in the dirt that surrounded him, tasting metal in his mouth.
Nezuko reaches out her hand for her brother as she watches him fade in and out of reality— grunting as the threads hold tighter on her, but she doesn't care, she only cares about her older brother right now, all her focus is on him.

Rui looks up towards the two girls above him glaring at the two, specifically the girl with pink eyes "You're making too much noise."Rui lifts his left hand "Quiet down a bit."Rui tightens the threads more; a disturbing snapping sound could be heard. The two girls shriek, Y/n's arm and leg bend in a bit of a not-so-human way.

"NO! STOP THAT!"Tanjiro says alarmed "As of today, I'm her older brother now. Enough of that infernal wailing."Rui says boredly.
Tanjiro groans in response as his right hand gripped onto his left hand's wrist 'Calm down! Don't get emotional! If you do you'll be playing right into his hands!'Tanjiro grits his teeth as he looks up to his dear sister and the silhouette of Y/n whom he loves dearly.
Nezuko's vision starts to fade, her eyes wander toward the h/c/nette squinting her eyes; sweat-dropping on her forehead before fainting.

"Huh? Did she pass out? This demon has a unique aura. There's something about her that's not like the rest of us. Fascinating."Rui squinted his eyes as he studied the two girls 'Concentrate! Control your breathing! Unleash the final form with highest precision! Total concentration...' Tanjiro steady's into a stance, lifting his sword by his side, he dashes forward; water surroundes him.
"You still don't realize how futile it is?" Rui grunts as Tanjiro swiftly deflects the threads coming at him 'Water-breathing...  Tenth Form! Constant Flux!'Tanjiro twirls his sword with his body as water dances around him creating a Water Dragon as he cuts around all the webs coming at him 'I did it! I cut the threads!' Tanjiro's lips curl into a slight smile 'Gathering force with each rotation... this could be worry some.' Rui's face furrows 'I can do it! If I can keep closing the distance between us, I can win!' Tanjiro lifts his sword as the Water Dragon follows, the dragon dances with the sword wherever Tanjiro swings.

"Hey... you don't think these threads are at maximum strength, do you?" Rui lifts his hands to his As his fingertips turn red staining the webs attached to the White-haired demon 'Blood demon Art... cutting thread cage!' "I have no more use for you... Farewell." Rui lifts his left hand to his face letting the webs close in on the burgundy-haired male, finishing the final blow.
'Not good! I can't slash these threads! These are giving off a totally different scent than other threads! But I can't afford to lose no matter what! Am I going to lose?' Tanjiro's life flashed before his eyes, remembering all the memories he's had with all the people he's loved.

Tanjiro snaps back into reality, he furrows his eyebrows as he deadly glares at Rui.

Tanjiro sucks in air before he open and closes his eyes 'Hinokami Kagura...' The Water Dragon shifts into a burning flame Dragon, Tanjiro twirls as the Fire Dragon follows his movement 'Dance!' Tanjiro Slashes around the threads. Rui sweat-drops as he sends more webs at Tanjiro 'Don't stop! Keep running! If you stop now it'll bring on the repercussions of forcibly switching from Water-breathing to Hinokami Kagura breathing! When that happens, I may not be able to move! That's why I gotta do it now! Run! You have to protect Nezuko and Y/n!' Tanjiro yells as he cuts the threads as he dances around.
'How?' Rui furrows His eyebrows as he watches Tanjiro cut down all his webs.

The two males deflect each other's attacks.

'I see the Opening Thread! You have to take him down now! Even if it means getting slashed in the process!'Tanjiro closes in on Rui.

Nezuko's eyes snap open her slits in her eyes grow larger 'Blood demon art... Exploding Blood!' Pink flames surround the blood around Nezuko sending it towards the White-haired demon.

Y/n squints her eyes as she watches the two siblings. Y/n put all her strength into lifting her hand toward Tanjiro "Eye of Stormy Judgement." Y/n unleashes a shard of her Euthymia; before coughing up gold-colored blood as her eyes roll back.

Tanjiro clashes his sword against Rui's neck as the threads around them burn before an electro energy touches the webs creating an overload reaction 'Impossible! The threads were burned away!'Rui furrows his brows frightened "The bond me and Nezuko have.. Cannot be... severed by anyone!"Tanjiro shouts as his sword digs deeper into Rui's neck, electro sparks follow Tanjiro's sword as he successfully cuts off Rui's head.

Fire and electro-particles surround Tanjiro as he cuts off Rui's head, Falling to the ground.
The threads around Y/n and Nezuko vanish letting the two girls harshly fall onto the ground "Y/n... Nezuko!"Tanjiro's voice is hoarse as he spoke "y/...n!" Tanjiro scrunches his face in discomfort.

"I—.I won!"Tanjiro closes his eyes "I did it!" Tanjiro sluggishly got up as he looked toward the two, squinting his eyes 'Huh? My vision is blurry... is it because I was reckless with my breathing?'Tanjiro groans as a pain of shock shoots through his body 'This ringing in my ears is brutal!' Tanjiro clutched onto his chest as he fell back down onto the floor 'My whole body is throbbing with pain! I gotta... heal up fast! I'm still not done fighting! I gotta go help Inosuke! Right away!'Tanjiro slowly crawled towards the two silhouettes in front of him when he suddenly came to a halt 'The scent of blood just got stronger! Come to think of it, there was no smell of ash. Don't tell me...' Tanjiro freezes as he hears footsteps behind him.

"Even though I took his head off?"Tanjiro furrows his eyebrows hearing the sound of strings "You thought you'd defeated me? Poor kid. Did your pathetic delusion bring you joy? I cut off my head myself with my own threads... before you could cut it off."Rui scrunched his face up in anger "I'll kill both you and your sister, and take her to him!" "I haven't been this enraged in a long time," Rui says harshly 'Get up! Get up right now!' Tanjiro tries to crawl faster 'You need to get up and run! Get your breathing under control! Hurry! There's no time!' Tanjiro panics.
"But I wonder how you didn't get burned. Me and my threads were the only things that were set ablaze. I don't know if it's your sister's power or hers, but thanks for getting me enraged. Now I can carve you up without regret." Rui continues to walk towards Tanjiro 'As long as I breathe correctly, it won't matter how exhausted I am!' "Blood demon Art... Murderous Eye Basket!" Rui lifted his hands as red threads followed and shot out toward Tanjiro.

'Don't let it disrupt your breathing! Calm down... just stay calm! I can't raise... my arm!' Tanjiro grunts as red threads cut his hands and face, blood shooting out everywhere.

Suddenly, a black-haired silhouette quietly ran towards the white-haired demon as water danced around him 'Somebody's here.'Tanjiro gasps for air 'Is it Zenitsu?' The brunette gracefully landed behind Tanjiro facing the moon that shined ever so brightly.

"You did a good job holding out until I got here. Leave the rest to me." The brunette says in a soft but cold tone.

"You're like an endless stream... of lowlifes always getting in my way!" Rui grits his teeth 'Blood demon Art... Cutting thread Rotation!" "Total concentration... Water Breathing Eleventh Form... Dead Calm." "Eleventh Form?" "Who cares about your Eleventh Form?!"Rui grunts 'What's going on? What did he do? The instant The threads got near him, the threads scattered. Not a single one reached him. The toughest threads of all got slashed?' "That cannot be! I'll try it again!" Rui blinked his eyes— right when he opened his eyes he's neck was cut off.

"Don't waste any sympathy on a demon that devoured humans. It doesn't matter if it looks like a child, It's still a hideous monster that's lived for decades." the brunette looked down at Tanjiro as he held his sister "To avenge the people who were killed... to make sure there are no more victims... of course, I'll bring my blade down on any demon's neck without mercy! But as those for whom being a demon meant despair those who regretted their own actions... I will never disrespect them! Because demons were once human, too! Please don't step on his remains! They're not hideous monsters at all! Demons are hopeless creatures! They're tragic creatures!"Tanjiro looked up towards the male above him as he spoke.

Fast footsteps could be heard running toward the unconscious female lying on the floor with golden blood surrounding her.

The brunette looked up and was about to block the attack when he got interrupted by an electro energy blocking the attack.
"Oh, my..."The female with a butterfly clip in her hair looked up at the new person who had shown up, hovering over the unconscious female.

The males indigo's eyes glowed harshly and glared toward the people in front of him, his indigo hair flowed as the wind blew around him, and the female under him.

      ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A

YAY YAYAY Kunikuzushi AKA SCARAMOUCHE IS HEREEE

I'll post another chapter I think on Thursday idk whell see

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.5K 36
Please read the description Have you ever wanted tanjiro to be yandere over you You might regret asking for it You'll go missing You'll start to re...
287K 13.1K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
411K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...
17.1K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...