𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

By akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... More

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第21章

2.4K 84 5
By akazaa_

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

                        0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
       ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
                VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
➦ Recap:
Tanjiro ran towards the demon dodging a web coming at him 'Water Breathing, First Form.. Water Surface Slash!' Tanjiro went to slice the thread coming at him but as soon at the sword and thread touched, the sword broke in half.

Right as the thread was about to slice tanjiro Y/n jumped in and kicked tanjiro out of the way. 'My swords been broken.. I can't believe it! The threads this boy is wielding.. Are they even tougher than the body of that demon u couldn't cut earlier?'Tanjiro grunted 'forgive me, urokodaki and haganezuka... Due to my inexperience my sword is now broken'
Another thread came at the two making y/n dodge left while tanjiro went right splitting the two.

'Think! Think!'Tanjiro continued too dodge the webs coming at him 'if I can't cut those threads, I'll get within reach'

'It's like those threads have a life of their own, and I can't get through their attacks'Tanjiro gripped his sword as he panted heavily 'He's even holding back not to kill me, but he's overpowering me all the same!'

"What now? Do you still refuse to take back what you said earlier?" The demon asks as tanjiro grunts in response "you refuse? Fine. I'll put a end to you now"The demon pulled his hand back as the webs came from all over.

'I can't dodge this!'

══.★. .═══════════

The white haired demon gasped in shock watching as a black haired female jumped in front of the burgundy haired boy.
"𝐍𝐄𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐎!"Tanjiro shouts as he grabs hold of the girl who collapsed and ran behind a tree.

"nezuko, hang in there! You protected me.. I'm sorry"Tanjiro stuttered with his words as he held onto the girl.
'A girl emerged from the box he carried and defended him.. But she seems to be a demon!'The female white haired demon gasped as she slowly turns too look towards her brother, watching as he trembles, his mouth slightly open "That girl.. is.. i-is she your sister?"The male demon trembles as he slowly lifts up his pointer finger and points towards the tree where tanjiro and nezuko hid.
"And so what if she is?"Tanjiro furrows his eyebrows as he stares down towards nezuko's arm trying to hold it together watching as more blood seeps out.
'The cut is so deep! Her left wrist is about to fall off! Hurry up and heal! Hurry up and heal! 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋!'Tanjiro Desperately looks at his sisters arm.

'...Siblings..𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.. The sister's been turned into a demon.'The white male haired demon lifts up his hands towards his face trembling "R-Rui?"the female demon stuttered 'The sisters been turned into a demon. Yet, he stays with her.' "She risked her own life too protect her brother. That's a genuine bond! And it'll be 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!"Rui's eyes widen as he clutched onto his face glaring at the tree where the two siblings hid behind.

"Rui! W-wait a minute! Please reconsider! I'm your elder 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫! Don't 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 me!"The female demons voice trembled as she spread out her arms trying to convince her younger 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
Rui glared towards his elder sister "𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏!"Rui rose his hand up towards her as webs followed, cutting his elder sister and trees near by into pieces.

Tanjiro lifted his head up from the bush next to the tree as he gasps watching the two demons 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞.

"None of you managed to fulfill the roles you were given."Rui glared down towards his elder sister "Never. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞." "W-Wait.. Brother! But wasn't I the elder sister you 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝? Please let me make it up to you!"The elder sister quivered "In that case, go kill those people wandering all over this mountain. If you do that, I'll forgive you for what just happened."Rui gave one last glare before turning away from his 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
"A-alright."The elder sister picked up her head as she  slowly backed away from the male "I- I'll go kill them!"The female demon gave one 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 at her brother before 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

"Boy.. let's talk, come on out."Rui stared down at the tree. 'Why is he being so friendly?'Tanjiro lifted up his eyebrow.
"The thing is, I was really moved. Seeing the bond you two share gave me the chills, I doubt there are any words in this universe that can describe how moved I was."Rui lifted up his hand towards his chest as he's face lightened as he spoke
"However, your fate now is death. Wouldn't that be unfortunate, though?" Rui lifted a finger towards his mouth "But there's just one thing. Just one thing that will let you escape that, Your sister... Give your sister to me. If you hand her over without a fight, I'll at least spare your life."Rui offered his hand out to Tanjiro.

"I don't understand what you're saying!"Tanjiro's eyes shook "As of today, instead of being your little sister, She's mine." "You don't actually think I'd ever agree to that! Not to mention, Nezuko's not a thing! She has her own feelings and will! There's no way she'll ever be your sister!" "It's all right. No need to worry. Because I'll forge a 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝. I'm stronger than you. I'm talking about the bond of terror, I'll teach her what happens when she disobeys."Rui was cut off by tanjiro "I've had enough of you spouting this nonsense! Using terror to shackle someone hand and foot is not the bond of a family! And until you fix that basic misunderstanding, you'll never get what it is you desire!"Tanjiro lifted up his broken sword up.

"So irritating. Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?"Rui squints his eyes.
Tanjiro throws the box on the ground as he slowly walks out from behind the tree "I'll never hand nezuko or Y/n over to you!" "Very well then, I'll just kill you and then take them both." "I'll cut off your head first!"Tanjiro glares at the demon "That's the spirit!"Rui tilts his head and smirks.

"I'd like to see you try it." Rui lowers his head as he lifts up his hand towards his face slowly looking back up, he lifts up his hair showing his eyes, lower moon five.

      ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A
It's a bit short but whatever, I'm editing my next chapter rn checking for errors, ima try and see if I can post it tmrw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 3.3K 49
⋆୧ ₊˚ 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 ꒱⋆。˚ ༘ ❝ i made a promise that we would all live to see that new world; together.❞ ━━━━ ( 𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦 ) immortal...
10.6K 156 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
5.3K 155 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...