LOVER | YANG JUNGWON

brokencds

"Pourin' out my heart to a stranger" "And when I felt like I was an old cardigan und... Еще

Introduction
• Playlist •
Cast
Shouldve said yes
People watching
Ice cream and adventures
Soccer champs
You've never seen?
Library duties
Moonlight
Grocery lists
Brownie batter
Fast response
Sticker
Dinner
Photo
Mini Reunion
Classmates
Advice and Confessions
Late night talks
Rollercoaster frights
Scripted apology
Grape soda
Not invited
Going away gift
Tag
Sisterly opinion
Thought wrong
Pros and Cons
Listening?
Tea
Study Session
Happy birthday!
Not Joking
Right or Left
Meeting the parents
Lets go eat
Letters
52 pick up
Double chocolate chip
How glad
What might've been...

Peanut

1.2K 42 57
brokencds

I walked into the same coffee shop that jungwon and I had come to that one night. I walked up to the counter waiting for a worker to notice me waiting, they looked a little busy so I didn't want to rush them. I always hear people talk about how bad it is to be a barista, getting paid decently yet having to deal with the many people with attitudes and coffee addictions.

"Hi what can I get for you?" A tired looking woman approached the cash register.

"Hi can I get a medium iced chai tea latte, with um, a chocolate chip muffin please."

"Name for your order?"

"Iseul" she handed me my receipt after telling me the total.

I sat down at a table that was near a big window. I had invited Jungwon to come with me but he said he was busy doing something with Seeun. I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't coming but now I'm kind of glad that I'm enjoying this time for myself.

It actually felt kind of nice, the weather was nice outside and I had the view of everyone walking by who were also enjoying themselves. A mother sitting on a bench watching her two little children play in front of her, an old couple holding onto each others arms as they walked down the pavement. Am I the only one who gets sad when I see a really old person alone? Especially when they look so sweet.

I took a bite from my muffin, pulling down part of the wrapper at the bottom so I don't accidentally eat some of it. I used to eat it as a kid, I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to in my defense. I went on instagram and looked at my profile, I feel like I haven't posted in forever.

Whenever I posted I would end up archiving it in the next few days. Oh wow, the last time I posted was five months ago. I saw a little rectangular box pop up at the top of my screen.

Guy from store:
Hey ;)

Me:
Oh hi !

Guy from store:
I feel like we haven't talked in forever

Me:
Yeah haha

Guy from store:
I was wondering if you'd like to hang out again soon? I really think we hit it off last time, don't you think

Oh so he's just getting straight to the point.
I don't really know if I want to hangout with him again, no offense to him but I definitely don't think we hit it off. Plus I just got like bad vibes from him or something. What should I tell him?

Me:
Yeah I'll think about it! It's just I've been pretty busy lately so I don't have a lot of free time :(

Guy from store:
Okay.

Why did that text lowkey sound passive aggressive? I just said what I said because I don't want to make him feel bad or anything. I finished up my drink after a couple more minutes of just sitting and relaxing in the chair which was surprisingly really comfortable.

I got up and decided that I should probably start heading home now so I could finish up my homework and some chores I had to do. Before walking out the shop I threw away my trash in the bin.

——————————

"Oh my god. Wait, did you do the lab packet?" I asked stopping what I was doing as I remembered that I haven't done it yet.

"No, I haven't even started girl." Hana answered.

"We had a lab packet to do? Since when?" Seeun asked, her eyes widening.

Being told that other students haven't started on an assignment that you haven't either is probably the most comforting thing to hear.

I added 'finish lab packet!!!' on a little sticky note that I had in my pencil bag that acted as my planner. It was my to-do list and had all my unfinished homework names in bullet points. I shoved it back in the bag after I messily scribbled on it.

"So Iseul, I heard you have a little boyfriend" Seeun asked me.

"Who? Where'd you hear that?"

"Jungwon told me, he just said some guy that you started talking too?" She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh him! No he's not my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?" Hana joined in the conversation, excited about the new topic.

"No! I just said he wasn't" I laughed shaking my head. "I went out with him once, he messaged me yesterday and asked to go out again but I just said I'd think about it."

"Go for it girl!" Hana said smacking my arm.

Seeun sat there waiting for my answer.

"Nah, he wasn't really my type. Personality wise." I dismissed Hana's comment.

"What is your type? Personality wise." Seeun asked.

"I don't know exactly, but it just wasn't him, that's all I have to say. He was very narcissistic in a way." I clicked the top of my pen over and over again during the conversation.

"Ew" Seeun added.

"Yeah don't go out with him, never mind" Hana shook her head, taking out her phone scrolling through a list of shows she wanted to watch.

Once the bell rang, signally it was finally time for lunch everyone got up in a hurry, putting all their stuff in their bags. I was walking to the bathroom and the hallway wasn't packed with students, just  a few by their lockers or just hanging around. Everyone was already at the cafeteria getting or eating their lunches.

Only a couple of feet away from door of the girls bathroom, a guy with his friend bumped his shoulder into me, causing me to stumble back a little bit. Not falling, thankfully, that would've been embarrassing. "Watch it sim," he looked at me and I recognized him as one of the more 'popular students'.

"I bet you enjoyed bumping into me huh? Since no guys approach you" he turned to his friend and the two of them started snickering, they continued walking.

What the hell? What is he even talking about?

The few students who were in the same hallway watched the small encounter, looking away when they noticed me staring at them back.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Today was one of those days working in the library where it wasn't busy and we finished our duties early. I sat with Mrs. Hanja in the front desk in case someone were to come with a question or a book to check out.

"So then I told my sister that we couldn't get rid of my dog because he would be sad with another owner." Mrs. Hanja was explaining her story with her favorite dog as a child.

"What breed was he?"

"Oh he was a dachshund, he was the best boy!" She smiled recalling the memories she had with her little dog.

"Aw, a weiner dog! How cute! I've always wanted one but I don't want it to grow old and have back problems." I frowned.

She laughed at the first part of my sentence. "I have pictures that my mom took, he's wearing these sweaters that I used to make him out of my old clothes, they actually came out nicely might I add." She proudly stated the last part.

"Yeah?" I wondered how the pet she named peanut looked like wearing clothes. The phone on top of the desk started ringing. She picked it up, I'm guessing it was one of the history teachers on the other line since they were asking about a specific kind of book guessing off of what she was saying.

I spun around in my chair bored, I should probably do some work now that way I get a head start. I'm not doing anything right now anyways.
I'm just going to go on like a five minute phone break first. I put my knees to my chest in the chair and grabbed my phone, unlocking it. I made my way to instagram after seeing the little red bubble on top of the app icon, indicating I had a notification.

" S_E_E_U_N has requested to follow you!"

I clicked on her profile first before accepting the request, she had a public profile. She had a couple of posts and I clicked on the most recent one, with the caption "I missed you ^3^" I scrolled through the many pictures on that post and one of her and Jungwon caught my attention.

It was a selfie of them doing duck lips, holding out their hands in a peace sign up at the camera. I'm assuming the caption was aimed towards him since he's the only other person in the post. The other picture were just pictures of the sky or food. I don't know why but them being that close in the picture made me feel kind of weird, almost like jealous. But I knew it couldn't have been that because what am I supposed to be jealous of?

I shook off the feeling, and accepted her request, also following her back in the process.

I took out my backpack and took out that sticky note. I began on my work making sure to watch around the library ever once in a while incase someone needed help looking for something.

————————-

Me:
Hi! Sorry to bug you but are you guys on unit 6 yet in your clsss? I don't really understand the topic and I was going to ask if you knew what it meant?

I texted Jungwon, waiting for an answer, I reread the essential question another time slowly as if it'll help me comprehend it better. Almost an hour had passed and I still hadn't received a text back. I ended up just looking up the question online hoping that it would help me just a little bit. I hate when I look something up and it doesn't just say the right answer and says something else.

Jungwon🐑:
Sorry I didn't respond I was doing something

Me:
It's okay I already got it!
Read 8:03

________________

It's already been the third night alone since my family left. They sent me pictures of places that they ate at. In every picture Jaehyun and Jiwoo had a huge smile on their faces. They perform tomorrow in the morning, dad said he would record the whole thing for me and send it so I could watch it.

I placed my phone on top of my nightstand, plugging in the cord so it could start charging. I walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and washed my face. I always get scared when I'm washing my face or showering, that there's a monster behind me or something.

After drying my face with a clean towel I walked over to my bed and spread my blankets evenly over me. I picked up my phone to set my alarm for tomorrow, and saw a specific message that made me get just a bit nervous.

Soomin🩰:
Hey girly!!

______________

A/N: I feel like I'm not writing what I had planned correctly 😭

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

254K 11.4K 29
❛ In which two young teenagers who hate each other got paired up for a dance project. ❜ ― NISHIMURA RIKI rikidazed, 2021.
29.2K 278 18
Nepyeehehehehhe ships will come through when chapters roll by! Credits to Animefannumberfifty For the uniforms!hope you enjoy dis story!,!
85.8K 4.1K 32
a jungwon vampire au ; ⌗ jang haerin, the polite and quiet class president, tries to befriend the cold and mysterious new boy and weird things start...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.