OFF SEASON. |KV X NM X YB|

TheeJasCole

" Baby your love like cocaine, Tell em I want the whole thing"... Еще

CAST.
PLEASE read.
2. what now.
3. One call Away.
4. Love in this club.
5. Overtime
6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A
7. All about you.
8. time of your life.
9. Mad at me.

1. I admit.

1.6K 75 30
TheeJasCole

Song of chapter : I admit ~ YB X NICKI MINAJ

Nicki

My alarm rings waking me up, for yet another dreadful morning. As my eyes open tears drop to my cheeks, remembering that I was still in bed all alone. I sigh, leaning over to turn off my alarm.  It's 8 am, another sight leaves my mouth as I get out of bed walking to my bathroom so I can get myself cleaned for the long day I had ahead of myself.

Of course once I use the bathroom and wash my hands, I start off with washing my gave and brushing my teeth. After that I get I the steaming hot shower, singing lowly as I scrubbed my body down. Once the hot water runs out, I dry off, lotion up. I didn't have to find me anything to wear because I had a uniform, being a pediatrician so it was just scrubs, my hospital jacket, very simple. I had extra time so I was able to do my hair and a simple make up look. Lastly I grab my big black shades, cell phone and my bag.

I already decided I wasn't about to cook breakfast so I would just grab a naked juice and a water bottle out the fridge before I leave. I hear loud music coming from downstairs meaning my twin sister Chyna was here, and indeed she was, she had some nigga with black wicks and Carmel skin sitting on couch as she twerked for him.

" Really chy?" I say as I come into the kicthen. 

" Oh snap Nick, I didn't know you was still here", she says laughing as she stood up straight, pulling down her shorts.

" Yes, I'm heading out to work", I say to her, going into my refrigerator.

" You dont want me to cook you any breakfast?" She asks me.

" No thanks. Seems like you're already preoccupied ", I say in a smart tone, grabbing my drinks.

" You could be preoccupied too of you would leave that bum ass nigga ", she replies in the same smart tone, catching my shade.

" Chyna not too much on my man, at least I have one and only one, " I say rolling my eyes.

" whatever have a good day sis", she says, blowing me kisses.

" Bye Chyna", I say as I walk out of my house, walking down the small pathway to my white range rover. 

I love my sister, she just a pain in the ass at times. She hated my boyfriend for absolutely no reason, well in her mind she had Valid reasons. She just didn't understand our relationship... Kentrell always said that our love will always look crazy to outsiders but I couldn't let nobody get in my mind... I was his. All his. The ring on my left finger was a reminder, my promise ring.

Shaking my head so I could get out my thoughts, I press the button starting my car so that I could get on my way to work, beating the morning traffic. I worked 30 minutes away from my house so the drive wasn't too bad when I beat traffic like today.  I used to listen to music every morning,  now I just ride in silence thinking about Kentrell and me.

" Get yourself together Anika", I say lowly to myself as tears slip from my eyes as I pull into the parking lot of the hospital.

You Would think Kentrell was dead or something the way I was acting, but he was in Jail. He's been in jail for the a whole year and a half, of course it was attempted first degree murder. It was 3 bodies the feds was trying to charge him for, plus possession of illegal weapons and drugs. It's like as time went on they pilled more and more charges on him. People think in crazy for staying with him even though I know it's a possibility he may never get out, but I don't care. I can never leave him,  especially at a time like this. He needs me. I know he did what he did, but I was gonna ride and fight for him regardless.

Before stepping out the car, I wipe my tears and touch up my make up. I take a deep breath before getting out the car. My pink crocs touched the wet pavement of the sidewalk as I walked through this unusually chilly day here in Atlanta.  Maybe I should've worn a coat as I walk quickly into the building, the warm air hitting me to much my relief.

" GOOD MORNING  DOCTOR MARAJ!" My best friend Jatavia/ Assistant says loudly as I walk into my office, to my suprise she was here very early.

" Good morning Ms. JT, how are you this morning?" I ask her smiling,  sitting at my desk.

" I'm good, what about you?" she asks looking at me.

" I'm fine", I say, causing her to roll her eyes.

" Girl please that was a lie and you know it... have you talked to Kentrell?" She asks me, folding her arms.

" No, it's been 2 weeks Jatavia and I'm worried sick", I say to her, feeling myself become sad again.

" I keep telling you, you need to leave his sorry ass. The fact that he ignoring you when you are taking care of him and not those ugly ass baby mommas is crazy, " she rants on, typing away on her laptop.

" Its not like that Jatavia,  he's probably just depressed or sick", I say causing her to smack her lips.

" Bitch PLEASE! You need to stop making excuses for his sorry ass", she says shaking his head.

" Jatavia you know I'm not gonna leave my man, " I say to her.

" Well ima find you a new one", She says causing me to laugh.

" You're gonna be wasting your time... now do I have any patients so far?" I ask her, changing the subject.

" Yeah in like 10 minutes she's 4 years old, her name is True Bennett ", she says,  looking down at the schedule.

" Okay well let me get myself prepared", I mutter, getting up from desk, leaving out my office.

" Ummm girl where are you going we still have to talk", Jatavia says loudly as she follows after me, into the patient checking room.

" I'm about to start cleaning the room before True gets here", I say to her.

" Nicki you need to be living your life, you young, bad as fuck, successful, you should be living your life", she says,  helping me clean up the room.

" I am living my life", I say to her.

" Bitch barely! When was the time you went to the club? The movies? Out to eat?" She asks me.

" I... I... it's been a while, " I say, as I stop cleaning.

" See! When was the last time you did something fun?" She asks me.

" Its been a while. But I have been busy doing other things like work, making sure Kentrell is straight ", I say to her.

" and that's a problem. That nigga is nothing but dead weight Anika. He's holding you back
While he's locked away so you can't live your life", she says to me.

" Its not like that Jatavia, I wish yall could see that Kentrell wants the best for me and truly loves me", I say to her.

" And I wish you can see that he's just controlling you and doesn't want to see you happy without him ", she says.

" Can we just stop talking about this Jatavia please ?" I ask her, becoming annoyed now.

" Fine", she says, holding her hands up in a surrender.

I roll my eyes walking out the check up room, to the main lobby, it was just a man who looked to be around my age with a little girl, and a white couple with a baby.

" True Bennett?" I say,  looking down at my clipboard. 

" That's my baby", The man that was around my age says, standing up.

" Hello Mr. ...."

" Call me Von. Calling me Mr. Makes me feel old as hell", he says laughing,  showcasing his Diamond grills and deep dimples.

" Okay Von, so what seems to be the problem?" I ask him, looking down at True who was barely awake.

" I think she got the flu or some shit... I'm not sure ", he says, picking her up in his arms.

" Okay well let's go see what's the problem", I say, writing  everything he told me on the clipboard.

" Aight", he mutters,  following after me as I lead him to the check up room.

" Okay sit true right there and I'm gonna get started ", I say walking over to the sink to wash my hands and put on the rubber gloves.

" I never seen a doctor with Pink hair... you sure you professional?" He asks.

" Yes I am, graduated from Harvard with my degree. My hair is just a fun choice", I say to him.

" My bad lil folks,  I ain't mean to offend you or nun, I was just saying I never seen a doctor that looked like you", he says quickly.

" Is that a bad thing?" I ask him, as I check true heartbeat.

" yeah, I shoulda been saw you ", he says, causing me to look at him for real for the first time.

He was a handsome man. My type indeed. Dread locks, tall, slim but muscular built, bowlegged,  dressed to perfection, and looked like he was up to no good. His jewelry was glistening in these dim lights in this room,  he licked his lips as he admired me. This man was really flirting with me... I mean it's not like I wasn't used to it. But I mean... it just seems different coming from him...

" Well sir you shouldn't have", I say ,looking away from his face.

" Why not?" He asks, in a curious tone.

" Because I have a man", I say to him causing him to laugh.

His laugh caught me off guard because most guys would back off once I made it known I was not single.  So the fact he laughed shows me, he probably didn't care. Which means it would be hard for me to get him off my case which was the last thing I needed.

" I ain't ask about yo nigga", he says smiling.

" But I'm just letting you know Von, I'm spoken for", I say,  continuing my check up on True.

" That don't matter ", he says, still laughing.

" What is so funny about what I'm saying?" I ask him,  looking at him.

" Cause I can", he replies in a smart tone, a smirk on his lips.

" Well it appears that true just have a common cold, so I'm gonna give you a list of medications to buy for her and make sure she gets plenty of sleep and fluids like water and soup in her system, she will be fine in another 5 days, bring her back for another visit then", I say, writing down what I'm saying to him.

" Can you write yo number down?" he asks, as I hand him the piece of paper

" No. You must not know who my boyfriend is", I say laughing,  shaking my head.

" And you clearly don't know who I am", he says, as he picks up True.

" Who are you?" I ask him, folding my arms.

" Google me", he says winking, before he walks out the room.

I scoff in disbelief,  cocky ass nigga think I was about to Google him... he had another thing coming. I was good.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Chapter oneeee

So how yall like it?!

Yay or nay??

More to come gang!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Stream

Red ruby da sleeze
WTF
Princess diana remix
Alone

Dont try this at home

All of Von's music!!!

Jas b aka JUku is out PEACCCEEE

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

45.1K 961 34
Idek just read it I guess
577K 28.5K 48
"Baby I'm from the trenches where there ain't no love for a thug.."
14.9K 602 18
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
The Things You Do ❤️

Художественная проза

567K 15K 50
Est.2020