Post traumatic darkness

By The360PlotMaster

A Yaoi Horror story with multiple endings! A story about a veteran named Jason who is mentally unstable and k... More

Chapter one: Bio one, Jason.
Chapter three: The Beginning, Kidnapping.
Chapter Four: Welcome Home.

Chapter two: Bio two, Aiden and more.

13 16 15
By The360PlotMaster

**************DISCLAIMER!!!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES!!!!!!*********************

Helloooo!! 'ヾ⁠(⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠)~
Glad you made it this far! Here's the second intro for our second main character!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Intro two:
Aiden Ray William.
Born on February 13th, 1972.

Aiden was just 26 years old, when kidnapped by Jason. Aiden has black hair and greenish blue eyes. After his parents died in a tragic car crash he is left only with his brother who soon passes away as well, afterwards he dated men who were abusive towards him. Due to this he has a panic disorder and without the medication he has panic attacks and irrational thinking.

He has a best friend named Seth who helps him a lot since they are good childhood friends.
Seth has light short brown hair, hazel eyes, wears round glasses and works at a local coffee shop. He has been best friends with Aiden since high school. He is the about the same age as Aiden only a few months apart birthday wise.

^This image is what I imagine Seth to look somewhat like! Open to your imagination but he's some imagery for your brain!!^ :D

乁⁠|⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠|⁠ㄏ

Aiden's ex-boyfriend Hunter being together for years, a toxic relationship that was very abusive. In the current time when Aiden is kidnapped, Hunter stalked him and constantly harassed him even though Aiden had gotten restraining order he still bothered him and got too close from time to time. Not helping his panic disorder that he was often lurking nearby.
Hunter is one year older than Aiden making him 27. He has red short ginger hair, blue eyes and freckles. Smokes cigarettes like it's water and he's a fish. Is obsessed with Aiden, or at least obsessed with trying to control him.

^ Art of what I thought Hunter might look like! Not exact but close enough! ^

╰⁠(⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠╯

Aiden relied on his best friend and his cat to help him get through, sure his therapist helped somewhat but the two were definitely his mental crutch.

^Art of what I think Aiden and Luna would look like together^
He has a black cat named Luna, a very fluffy long haired cat. She is a rather friendly cat

╰⁠(⁠*⁠'⁠︶⁠'⁠*⁠)⁠╯

Aiden also has the ability to see ghosts, usually not very often unless entering a area with spirits and encounters them. Although once he is kidnapped and trapped at Jason's home where it's very active with past victims Jason kidnapped and held captive or simply murdered them after torturing and brutally killing them.

^what I kinda imagine what Auras and loose spirits that don't have a form would look like near Aiden!^

Here's more images of what I think Aiden might look like before he gets kidnapped! Just a few! Later I will post more pictures in the chapters that either remind me of scenes and stuff! I hope you enjoy them all! It took me quite a long time to find all the art and collect different pictures and stuff!

^These images are somewhat how I imagine Aiden to look kinda. Although as always it's up to the readers interpretation! I will continue to add pictures and art in the chapters!^ :3

(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

🐈‍⬛Bye kittens!!! See you next chapter!!! 🐈‍⬛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
140K 19.7K 89
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
13.4K 2.5K 27
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
20.5K 56 5
Coming Back on June 18th, 2024 ⚠️ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ⚠️ BASED ON SCREAM (1996) BY WES CRAVEN BOOK ONE OUT OF FIVE "What's your favorite scary movie...