Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XXXIV

2K 44 3
By NunenaClarke

The next few days at school, she went to the music room to join the practice team after registering.

Those participating had a choice to practice as a group with the music teacher if they wanted to or practice on their own.

There where around 20 students and the intern music teacher here who were waiting for the music teacher to arrive.

Today, he was late.

As they waited, some girls who recognized Wang Linxue who was tuning her violin seriously, sneered at her while speaking Ling Zhirou

"Oh look. It's your sister. "

"If you mess with her, she won't hesitate to beat you up like she did with you!"

"What a b*tch! Right Zhirou? "

" Guys, don't exaggerate things. She didn't mean it." She dismissed a bit quietly.

The girls harrumphed in contempt. Those who were rich thought they could bully the weak. Such disgusting behaviour was never to be tolerated.

Everyone heard it but decided to ignore it minding their own business anyway. It was true that she hit Ling Zhirou and so she kept quiet without a hassle.

"Ok, good afternoon students." The music teacher entered the room greeting. He looked very lively for his age as the grey hairs on his head were dominant with his hair tied in a half ponytail.

"Ah, I see the people here  still want some tutorship from this old man." He laughed.

Every one laughed with him but it was a bit forced.

The intern cleared his throat at the  music teacher to which the teacher patted his shoulder in delight.

" Ah, Ok. This is what we are going to do. Today, you will be paired in twos. The instruments you play won't matter since it will test how you harmonize with other instruments. If you get similar instruments ,then good for you. Then I will access your skills as you play together in a face off." He explained and asked the intern to hand him the list of names.

He scanned the names and started to mark somethings.
" Ok, I don't really know some of your names,so these names I pick will be random."

Mentioning the names, Wang Linxue was paired up with a girl who seemed a bit reserved and shy.

Ling Zhirou was paired up with a male student who could play a cello and they had the face off first.

They started to clear the area a bit to make room and brought in various instruments from the side so as to use them.

Zhirou played Für Elise while her opponent played Elgar- Cello Concerto Op. 85.

The music contrasted with each on different level but created a whole new quality.

Ling Zhirou's piece was fast and eager as her fingers flowed freely on the piano with elegance and grace while the other played in a skilled but normal pace. Every one looked on quietly to figure out what piece was better.

People were enthralled by the beauty of the pianist but Wang Linxue knew better. Sometimes, she regretted trying to scheme on her when she first arrived. Maybe, things would have been different?

On second thoughts, not really. She came to the house to destroy the Wang Family. This girl had made her lose popularity in school and many people despised her unlike how it used to be .

She really didn't miss her popularity that much but it was the contempt that others showed that bothered.

When they were done, everyone turned to the music teacher.

He criticized how fast and eager she played it. It was admirable but a bit risky and it was as if she wanted to outpace her competitor instead of harmonizing.

Her opponent was playing normally to try and harmonize but she was in a hurry.
He then advised her to slow down to enjoy the sereness of the particular piece she had decided to play.

She humbly listened to the teacher's judgement. For this round, her opponent won.

Others played theirs and it was a rather fun face off. The music being played garnered attention from the outside and soon, the room was packed with spectators, to the delight of the music teacher.

Some of the audience started to shout the names of those they think won the face off when each pair stopped playing.

Soon it reached Wang Linxue and her opponent.

She placed the violin in a familiar rest on her shoulders and raised her bow to look at her opponent who placed the violin on her shoulders.

They nodded at each other and started to play. Surprisingly, they played the same song and the girl eyes widened as she looked at Wang Linxue who focused on her playing.

The music flowed in a feiry passion making it sound like she was angry and her fingers danced with bow.

Her opponent played it in a more sophisticated approach adding some tunes into the mix her heart speeding up with the bow.

She was very nervous playing against Wang Linxue since she was obviously skilled but so was she!

The music sped making those who listened anxious and on edge as the two played. The tune struck a steady and shaky climax and ended abruptly in a defeaning silence.

It was not a long song so everyone thought it would go on longer.

The audience was silent not knowing not knowing who to praise. They both played the same song but in different styles but they didn't know whose was better.

They started to applaude loudly at the talent of both ladies as some whistled in praise in a loud commotion.

The two girls looked around and bowed at them in delight. Wang Linxue smiled as some of the audience and even competitors praised her.

Someone whistled loudly at her amongst the loudness making her turn towards it.

She was surprised to see Chi Minxia in the middle of the crowd smiling before pointing behind to Xi Jinwei who stood towering behind her.

Xi Jinwei looked startled with eyes widened looking at Chi Minxia . He then turned to Wang Linxue before looking away embarrassed for some reason.

She chuckled seeing how cute he was behaving even though she did not knowing why was acting like that.

She felt tingles run through her seeing his usually cold handsome face like this.

Admire huh?

Ling Zhirou looked on at the nauseating scene with a cold eyes. Wang Linxue! Not on her watch.

The music teacher cleared his throat "Ahem! Well, that was a very good performance. Thank you. You both stand a chance of making it in the competition."

"Thank you sir."

After they were done, most people left though the room was free to those who wanted to use.

The music teacher lectured to them some techniques they could incorporate to make their showmanship better.
Even those who didn't play instruments stayed behind to listen as well.

Soon, time ran fast and most people decided to retire today leaving them to the various activities outside. Some practiced a bit until it was left with Wang Linxue and the intern music teacher.

Looking at the time, she saw that it was getting to closing time so packed up her things and got ready to leave.

Chi Minxia was still waiting for her outside for dinner so she decided not to waste time.

She could here notes coming from the piano from time to time in the next room and asked the intern if he knew who was there.

He shrugged and asked her to check it out since it was already closing time. Whoever was playing probably didn't know what time it was.

She packed her things and slung her bag on her back then went to the adjacent room.

Sitting in front of the piano ,Ling Zhirou sat beside Xi Jinwei pressed to his side intimately. He leaned close to her whispering somethings in her ear while she blushed and nodded as his hand held hers.

Her heart shook violently and her breathe stopped when she saw them like this. Tears prickled in her eyes as her breathing sped up.

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 22.8K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
28.3K 871 93
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
63.8K 1.3K 104
Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under s...
340K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...