๐Œ๐š๐ณ๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž...

By mazewriterrr

Cute/fluff or either sad one-shots. Requests are open!! You x Any of the Gladers. Romantic and platonic one... More

Requests/Author!!
Newt's Section
Truth Or Dare
Enemies To Lovers
Kidnapped
Period
Drunk
Greenie
Attack
Valentine's Day
Mother's Day
Constellation
My First Lover
Minho's Section
Stung
Enemy
Prank
Picnic
Avoidance
Midnight snack
Pond
Forevermore
Thomas' Section
Jump
"King of my heart"
Gally's Section
Coworkers
Sick
Everyone's section
Prank - Chuck
Cooking Contest - Frypan
Secret Santa - Everyone
Gossiping - Everyone
Superpowers - Chuck
Little Man
Training - Harriet
My own stories' section
My OC's

Secret

1.8K 43 48
By mazewriterrr

A/N:
This is not the best but I hope you enjoy. Thanks/credits for the request thedumboneof3 ❤️

~

You and Newt had been secretly dating for a few weeks now. It might sound weird, but y'all had your reasons. First, Minho would've teased you about it, Alby would probably not accept you dating, and you would have no privacy. You decided it would be better to not tell them for a while, maybe later.

"Hey, love," Newt walked into your hut just before you fell asleep.

"Hey." You patted on the spot next to you. "What's up?"

"Just checkin'," Newt replied with a smile as he lay down next to you.

For a few seconds, you two were silent. Newt grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. You could feel his heartbeats and closed your eyes at the comfort.

"Do you think we should tell the others about us someday?" Newt whispered.

"Maybe," you whispered back. You had been thinking about telling the others too lately. It was kind of hard to hide things from the others and it made you feel a bit guilty.

"When?" Newt lowered his voice even more.

"In a week." You decided.

~

At breakfast you joined the two Med-Jacks, basically the best friends you had in the Glade, plus Minho and Thomas. Chuck was a great friend of yours too.

"Morning, Y/n," Jeff greeted.

You smiled at them and started eating. Slowly your eyes were drawn to your boyfriend. You two also decided that it would be better to not sit next to each other every meal. It would get suspicious. Newt's blonde hair lit up by the sun and his eyes looked prettier than ever. He revealed his smile, which you thought was cuter than anything in the world. Slowly a smile started to form on your face too.

"Starting at Newt, huh Y/n?" Clint grinned. Immediately you shook out of your trance and blinked a few times.

"What? No, nooo, I would never stare at Newt. Way too ugly for that. Never." You stammered. Clint chuckled and Jeff raised his eyebrows. "Never in my life." You added.

After a while, you all finished eating. "Let's go to the Med Hut."

~

At dinner you decided to join Newt, Minho, and Thomas, but after all that didn't seem like a very good idea. You sat down next to Newt.

"Hey, love." Newt smiled.

"I'm not your love," you snapped before winking at Newt. It was kind of fun to trick the others, though.

"Anyone got anythin' special to say?" Minho questioned before turning to you. "What happened in the Med Hut? Anyone got stung?"

"No, just a few Slicers and Builders," you explained.
Suddenly you felt a hand on your thigh and your cheeks turned bright red. "Gally was there." You stammered, trying to keep your voice in control.

"You okay, Y/n?" Thomas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Totally fine."
Lying was not your best ability. You leaned towards Newt. "What the hell are you doing?" You whispered, trying to shake his hand off your thigh.

"I ain't doin' anything." Newt defended with a big grin on his face.

"Y/n," Newt started, talking louder so the others could hear it too. "What do you think about the prank Minho played on me yesterday?"

"What?" You frowned. Newt was only asking stupid questions to get you to talk, but with his hand on your thigh, it was hard for you. His plan was working exactly how he wanted it to.

"I threw a bucket of water over his head," Minho added.

"Ooh," you realized. When Newt tightened the grip on your thigh, you almost choked on your food. "I think- it's very funny. And that- and you should do it more often... to idiots- and slintheads like Newt." You managed to get out.

"Are you sure you're all right?" Minho asked.

"Mhm." You nodded, face as bright as a tomato. "Stop or I'll throw a bucket of water on you too." You threatened Newt quietly.

He grinned and finally let go of your thigh.

~

"I'm taking a shower." You announced after dinner.

"I'm going with you," Newt got up.
Minho raised his eyebrows suspiciously.
"To keep watch." Newt quickly added. Minho didn't seem to believe us but didn't say anything about it.

Newt followed me into the Deadheads, where the showers were located.

"What the hell were you doing, idiot?" You snapped, keeping up a firm pace.

"I wasn't doing anything!" Newt defended, jogging after you.

"I'm not dumb, shuckface. Of course, you were doing something!" You turned around and looked at Newt, who abruptly stopped.

He got closer to you and before you realized it your lips connected. "No. I'm not kissing you. I'm angry at you!" You pulled away again.

"Come on!" Newt pouted. "I'm sure you enjoyed it."
You sighed and rolled your eyes. Newt cupped your face and kissed you again. After resisting for a slight second, you slid your hand into his hair and kissed back. His soft lips immediately made you feel hypnotized like the world around you just disappeared. Until suddenly, a small cough made you pull away.

Chuck, the poor kid, stood in front of you. His face was red, but he also smiled. "You kissed!" He giggled.

"No, we didn't. You're imagining stuff, Chuck." You argued. Newt gave you an offended glance.

"I'm telling Minho!" Chuck laughed before walking away.

"No, you're not!" You yelled. Before you could run after the kid, Newt grabbed your wrist.

"Let it go. Minho's gonna find out someday. Let's just go to sleep instead of that shower, alright?"

You sighed again. "Fine."

~

Both of you lay down in Newt's bed and tried to fall asleep in a spooning position. You assumed Newt was asleep until a knock on the door made him groan.

"Newt, I heard something!" You recognized Minho's voice.

"What, Minho?" Newt snapped in a sleepy voice, which sounded pretty hot by the way.

"Chuck said you kissed Y/n. Is that true?"

You shook your head heavily at Newt.
"Maybe," Newt replied. Offended you looked at him. He wasn't supposed to say that.

Minho chuckled. "Can I come in?"

"Why?" Newt asked.

"I want to hear everything."

"You're not a girl, Minho. We're not going to gossip about the kiss me and Y/n had." Newt blurted out. You hit the back of his head, hard.

"So you did kiss her?" Minho probably smirked.

"I didn't say that." Newt rubbed the back of his head where you had hit him. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, yes you did. Now let me in. It's not like Y/n is in your be-," Minho opened the door and interrupted himself once he saw you. "Or she is. That can work too." He grinned. "How long?"

"How long what?" You snapped, feeling caught by Minho.

"How long are you dating each other?"

You sighed and looked at Newt. "A few weeks," Newt replied, his cheeks turning red.

"A few weeks?" Minho repeated. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew you were dating! Well, have fun, lovebirds." He smirked and walked away again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 14.3K 43
//๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ // โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ โ A sky full of stars and he was staring at her. โž ~ atticus โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ #1 in themazerunner - 15/02/21 #1 in james da...
2.9K 173 19
๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’š~ ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’†...
45.1K 2.1K 26
we never had to say how we felt, we both had a mutual understanding we loved each other and that was enough. (MAZE RUNNER) (NEWTXMALEOC) (BOOKONE) (...
50.4K 758 18
Enjoy!