Inked

By Nusy_idrisu

Asad Suhail is a young guy who is poetic, cold , void and always harsh to others. Life was harsh to him so wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

69 15 0
By Nusy_idrisu

"It's hard to turn the page when you know someone won't be there in the next chapter".

                                        ~Unknown.

—————————————————————

"Hello my name is Big bo—" he was caught off guard my Nawal who embraced him in a bone crushing hug.

"Daddy"... she cried out.

Nawal then pulled out her father's picture from her pocket and saw the same man in the picture standing in front for her.

"Father... it's really you"... she cried louder.

Big boss was dumbstruck as he pushed her away.

"Who are you?"... he was quick to ask.

"It's me, Nawal. The daughter of Maira. You guys got divorced when I was so little"... She explained.

She could not contain her joy at this point, Allah (God) had answered her prayers.

"This just got interesting"... Shabbar laughed.

"You have a daughter?"... Karima asked.

"Hah, let's see how he is going to kill his long lost daughter"... Shabbar was finding this fascinating.

"You guys should excuse us. I want to have a word with my daughter... alone"... Big boss ordered and watched Karima and Shabbar leave his room.

"Nawal"... Big boss then turned his attention to her.

"Yes my father"... Nawal happily stated.

Big boss eyes shamelessly roamed around his daughter's body and his eyes darkened in the process... lust was slowly filling them.

"I am a bad person, a very bad person"... he said as he started moving close to her.

Nawal suddenly became scared as she watched him move close to her.

This was not how she expected their family reunion to be.

Her father won't harm her right?

"I like to kill people, I torture them and then watch them and laugh at them as they suffer. I am a free man, I do as I will"... he slowly rapped his hands around her waist.

Nawal did not like where this was going and did not know what to do.

'Is this how he shows his love and concern?'... she thought.

"I married your mother strictly because of business and after the contract was over , I divorced her because I hate responsibilities and I hated your mother "... he whispered that last part to her.

"You may see me as your father but I cannot look at you like my daughter with all this curves and beauty. It will be too much for me to bear"... he bit his lower lips.

Nawal's heart started pounding. She knew where this was heading.

Her father, her blood , her immediate flesh wanted to sleep with her?

Now she was wishing she never met him.

"Here is the deal, it is either you let me do what I want with you or I kill you this instant"... he threatened.

Nawal stared at him and felt her eyes become glossy.

She waited 30 years of her life , praying and hoping to meet her father.

She spent 30 years of her life thinking her father was a good man.

She stayed 30 good years to meet this?

"That's what I thought"... Big boss smiled thinking that Nawal gave in.

Nawal felt her tears roll down as she stared at him.

'Is this wicked man actually my father?'... she asked.

'The big boss that Anas told me about is actually my father?'.... She was highly disappointed.

Big boss reached for her buttons and began to unfasten them, revealing the swell of her breast.

Nawal used her hand to corner herself but big boss slap her then pulled her hand away.

"Stay or else you won't like what I am going to do to you"... he warned.

Nawal still tried fighting him but received another dirty slap, but the adamant daughter did not give up... she refused to.

She stated screaming for help but no one came.

How would she be able to live after this moment knowing that her father is about to rape her!

Her heart just broke at the thought and her tears then increased knowing that it was actually going to happen.

She was going to get raped by her own father.

Karima and Shabbar heard Nawal screaming and stared at each other.

"Is he doing what I think he is doing?"... Shabbar smirk.

"He wants to kill his daughter?"... Karima asked.

"I don't know, let's go and check"... Shabbar had something else in mind but remained silent as they made their way to big boss' room.

Karima opened the door wide open and met Nawal fully unclothed while big boss stood without a shirt but his trousers was still on.

Shabbar was not surprised, with the kind of beauty and body Nawal had, she could make anyone turn mad.

"Are you insane?"... Karima walked up to big boss and slapped him.

Big boss froze there at the spot after Karima slapped him.

"I was scared thinking you wanted to kill your daughter not knowing you wanted to rape her"...Karima was very angry with Big boss.

"Isn't Asad our target, what does this have to do with her?"...Karima pointed at Nawal.

"Anything that Asad loves has to be tortured and destroyed "... Big boss declared.

"Even your own blood and flesh? Even your daughter?"... Karima looked him dead in the eyes and watched him nod.

Shabbar did not say anything to this, he was enjoying the whole fight and was hoping it would not end anytime soon.

"You disgust me"... Karima spat then dragged Nawal and left the room with her.

Nawal who still in tears said nothing to this, she just followed Karima.

Karima took Nawal to her room and covered her with a towel.

She then fetched bathing water and bathed Nawal who was stigmatized.

After she was done with Nawal, she helped Nawal dress into a full dress that covered her whole body from head to toe.

Karima did not like the way big boss was looking at Nawal so that was why she made Nawal wear decent clothes.

All this time, Nawal simply cried.

She has been praying to meet her father not knowing she was praying to meet a monster.

Karima left the room and returned back with food for Nawal and herself.

"Eat my dear"... she said as she stared at Big boss daughter with utmost pity.

Nawal could not eat or move, she just stared the food as the night went by

'How can someone be so cruel that he would sleep with his daughter'... Karima thought as she stared at Nawal who was still crying.

Karima offered Nawal space for her to sleep on the bed but Nawal refused.

She curled herself up at the corner of Karima's room and just cried.

The night went by and Nawal could not get a glimpse of sleep.

Each time she closes her eyes, she would see big boss trying to force himself on her and that made her whole body turn cold.

Karima woke up in the morning to pray and met Nawal shivering but not from the cold , it was out of fear.

She was still curled up by the corner of the room.

"Do not be afraid Nawal"... Karima stared at Nawal with sad eyes.

And her statement just made Nawal burst into new set of tears.

Karima agreed that she was a bad person but she was only bad when it came to Asad.

She would have agreed to hurt Nawal but that is not after what she witness what big boss do.

She was a female to and she can't bear the thought of her father wanting to rape her .

Karima heaved a sigh and prayed then left her room and went to meet big boss.

She walked towards the door but halt in her tracks when she heard Shabbar spoke.

"We can't just kill her , you have to consider. She is your daughter"... he said to big boss.

"And so what? Is it my fault that she came into this world? I asked Maria to abort Nawal because I will never regard her as my daughter but Maria refused"... Big boss stated.

"Who gave her the pregnancy? Who made her pregnant? Wasn't it you?"... Shabbar asked.

"Yes but it does not matter , I still will not regard her as my daughter. I have many more children that I threw away and I won't mind killing Nawal myself"... Big boss stated.

"Asad likes her and she can be very useful"... Karima walked in furiously.

She will not allow them kill Nawal.

Shabbar nodded. "Karima has a point".

"And in what way will she be useful?".. Big boss knitted his eyebrows.

Karima thought for awhile before she spoke "She can deceive Asad and make him go bankrupt".

Big boss thought about it.

He was willing to do anything that would bring Asad down.

"How do you intend to do that with Nawal. She has to marry him in order to do that and it's not going to be possible"... Big boss stated.

Karima looked at Shabbar with a mischievous look but Shabbar frowned at her.

"We can make it possible"... Shabbar stated.

Shabbar hated Karima but was just working with her for the meantime.

"You just want to let this girl live"... Big boss released a sigh of frustration.

"There are other reasons"... Karima spoke.

"Okay fine... 3 months Karima and Shabbar. I want you both to put your hatred aside and work together. If after 3 months, Asad and his family are not living on the streets and begging for food, then I promise to not only have Nawal killed but I will also kill you both"... Big boss swore.

Shabbar looked at Karima and reluctantly nodded.

"Good now both of you should leave. I don't want to see anyone's stupid face"... Big boss ordered and watched Shabbar and Karima leave the room.

"We have to make things work"... Karima said to Shabbar who ignored her and walked away.

She was the reason his mother disowned him and he was patiently waiting for the right moment to seek his revenge.

***

Asad stood by the window and stared outside hoping to see Nawal walk into the company but she never did.

He then went downstairs and walked towards where Anas was .

"Where is she?"... Asad asked Anas and watched Anas feign innocence.

"Where is who?"... Anas asked making Asad give him a flat look.

"Where is Nawal? Why did she not come to work today?".... Asad asked Anas.

Anas then looked around and realized that Nawal was absent.

"I don't know. Maybe she is sick or something"... Anas stated and watch Asad walk away from him.

Asad went out of the restaurant and went towards his car then instructed the driver to take him to Nawal's hotel.

He watched the driver park since the distance from the company to the hotel was not far.

Asad then alighted from the car and walked straight to her hotel room.

He knocked but got no reply, he then gently opened the door and met the room well arrange but the owner was not in it.

Asad then walked back to his car and instructed the driver to take him home.

'Everything I love always ends up leaving in one way or the other'... Asad said to himself as he stared at the road ahead.

***

Aunt Nafisa was watching a movie with Hiba in the living room when a knock came in.

Hiba went to open the door and met Shabbar nicely dressed in a Kaftan( a native cloth usually worn by men).

He greeted Hiba and walked pass her before she could reply.

He had flowers in his hands as he approached Aunt Nafisa.

"Shabbar how many times have I told you that I am not interested. I don't want to go out with you"... Aunt Nafisa angrily stated.

"I don't give up easily on what I want"... Shabbar handed the flowers to her but Aunt Nafisa angrily collected it and then threw it at his face, she then walked out of the living room.

Hiba watched everything with confused eyes and followed her mother inside.

"Mama why don't you want to give that man a chance?"... Hiba asked her mother who angrily fumed in the room.

"I don't like him"... her mother replied.

"I always see him call and chat you up and for the fact that he came all the way to our house with flowers... come on mama. You are a good mother and you deserve to be happy"... Hiba stated.

"Yeah but not with him"... Aunt Nafisa stated.

"Please mama. Just this once. If it does not work out then I promise not to disturb you again"... Hiba crossed her finger.

Aunt Nafisa sighed in acceptance "Fine. Just this once"... she stated and watched Hiba squeal.

"Let me help you get ready"... Hiba said.

"No, I will wear my Hijab(a cloth usually worn by females) and go"..Aunt Nafisa said with finality and left with one Hijab.

"At least put powder"... Hiba pleaded.

"I said no Hiba"... Aunt Nafisa angrily wore on her Hijab and walked back to the main living room only to meet it empty.

She heaved a sigh and watched Hiba walk in.

"He is not around".. Aunt Nafisa stated.

"Did you check outside?"... Hiba asked and watched her mother roll her eyes.

"No I did not"... Her mother replied.

Hiba walked up to her and hold her hand and took her outside and met Shabbar holding his bouquet of flowers.

He had given up and was about to leave.

He turned around and saw Aunt Nafisa walking towards him dressed in a full length hijab.

He smiled as she approached him.

"All I can say is wow"... He commented.

Aunt Nafisa said nothing to this , she just entered the Car and so did Shabbar and the duo went to a private restaurant.

Shabbar spoke to the waiter before heading to wear Aunt Nafisa was seated in the private eating lounge.

"How are you doing?"... He asked her.

"I am fine Alhamdullilah (thank God)"... she replied.

"You look beautiful"... he said and Nafisa replied him in Arabic.

"Jazakumullahu khayran".... She said knowing he won't know the meaning.

The waiter then came with the food and the duo started eating.

The whole place was silent and only the sound of spoons and forks clicking against their plates could be heard.

Aunt Nafisa requested for water because she started feeling uneasy and the waiter brought her one.

She then started feeling dizzy and complained to Shabbar.

"I want to go home, I am feeling dizzy"... she stated and Shabbar muttered an 'okay'.

"Are you okay?"... he asked as he helped her walk to the car.

He was well aware of why she was dizzy but decided to act stupid.

He paid the waiter to drug her food before serving it to her.

"Yeah I should be"... Aunt Nafisa replied as they got into the car.

Shabbar stared at the driver and nodded his head for the driver to take them to big boss mansion.

Nafisa kept on feeling dizzy till she could not take it , soon the poor woman blacked out.

"Things are going as planned"... Shabbar devilishly smiled as the driver parked in front of big boss house.

Shabbar carried Aunt Nafisa and took her to his room.

He then brought out a camera and set it to snap.

Afterwards, he hurriedly unclothed Aunt Nafisa and took several shots of her.

After he had gotten enough, he covered Aunt Nafisa and allowed her to sleep.

He then went to print out the pictures.

The following day...

Aunt Nafisa woked up and met herself completely naked in a strange room.

She pinched herself to see where she was still dreaming but the pain made her realize that this was reality.

She then started reciting some dua (prayer).

"Look at who is awake"... Big boss and Shabbar walked out of the shadow and spoke.

Aunt Nafisa's eyes widen as she stared at Shabbar then big boss.

She was about to call big boss by his real name because she did not know him as big boss but he spoke. "Look at this"...big boss handed a photo to Aunt Nafisa.

Aunt Nafisa carried the photo and gasped.

She saw herself in the picture with no clothes on.

"Shabbar you tricked me?"... Aunt Nafisa felt her eyes well up with tears.

Shabbar avoided her gaze "It's business Nafisa. I am being paid for all this".

"Oh no"... Aunt Nafisa began to cry.

Why did she listen to her daughter.

"Nafisa you see we are two strong men and we can do whatever we want to you at this point and nobody will know. You have no place to hide and no place to run to so let's strike a deal"... Big boss spoke.

Aunt Nafisa was listening to big boss' offer with a hammering heart.

"It's very simple, it is either we will both fulfill our desires with you then kill your daughter in front of you and finally eliminate you from Asad's life"... he stated the first side of the offer to Aunt Nafisa and watch her tears increase.

"Or you approve of this marriage proposal. I want my daughter to marry your son... Asad."... he stated and watch Aunt Nafisa stare at him with wide eyes.

"I can't force Asad to do what he does not want. Please leave him alone. My Asad has been put through a lot of trial. I would do anything else. Just leave Asad alone"... she cried and begged.

"Fine then, Shabbar I will sleep with her first"... Big boss declared and watch Nafisa become scared.

"Wait"... she hurriedly stated.

"There is no waiting, it is either you accept the marriage proposal or we proceed with the first option"... big boss declared.

With a hammering and heavy heart, Aunt Nafisa spoke. "Fine I accept your marriage offer".

Her statement just broke her heart.

How will she face Asad after this? What will she say to him? How will he look at her?

"Good, Shabbar tell Karima to bring in Nawal"... Big boss ordered.

'Nawal? Karima?'... Aunt Nafisa thought.

***

Hiba, Anas and Asad were beyond worried as they searched the whole of Kaduna for Aunt Nafisa.

"It's all my fault. I should not have disturbed her to go"... Hiba cried as they made their way back to their house.

"It's okay Hiba, be patient"... Anas tried comfort Hiba but he was he was also scared.

Asad turned quiet and started thinking about the possible outcomes of where Aunt Nafisa could be and why she has not returned.

Anas knew that big boss was involved her disappearance but he does not know Big boss new hide out and does not know how to locate him either.

The driver packed inside the house and everyone walked out then went inside only to meet big boss , Shabbar and Aunt Nafisa seated in the living room.

Anas body instantly turned cold.

'This does not look good'... he thought.

Hiba immediately ran and hugged her mother but Aunt Nafisa did not hug her back.

Asad greeted in general and stared at his Aunt Nafisa with questioning eyes.

"Asad I don't want to know what you are going to say or how you are going to react but I have arranged you a wedding that is going to take place in a month time"... Aunt Nafisa stated with pained eyes.

Asad stared at Aunt Nafisa with shocked eyes and so did everyone else.

'Not again, what did you do this time big boss?'... Anas inwardly asked himself.

"Who am I getting married to"... Asad asked and big boss spoke.

"You are married to my daughter"... Big boss smiled and Nawal walked in as big boss made mention of her.

Anas' eyes widen and he literally felt his jaw drop to the fall.

Hiba was also surprise but Asad remained calm.

"I would marry anyone else but not this prostitute"... Asad stated.

"Asad you have no say in this, you are getting married to her and that's finally"... Aunt Nafisa shouted making the whole place become tensed yet silent.

Asad has never heard her shout before.

Not when her husband was killed and not when he made her life miserable either during his university days.

He then stared at Nawal with clenched fists.

He did not know what was going on with Aunt Nafisa but he knew it was serious since she shouted at him.

"Fine then, I accept your offer"... Asad stated and felt his blood boil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
15.5K 791 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
288K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
10.9K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...