๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐•๐Ž๐˜๐€๐๐“ | ๐Š๐€...

By tekashislut

๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง โ€Ž โ€Ž/๐—ธ๐—นษ›หหˆ๐˜ƒษ”ษชษ™๐—ป๐˜/ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

1.9K 80 54
By tekashislut

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Ivy Marlene
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

"But we're not doing nothing!" Ivy's frantic voice sounded through the increasing number of sirens that surrounded the pair.

"Freeze! Do not move and drop the box!"

Her father stuck his hand out in front of the girl in attempt to calm her and dropped the box he had in hand. The only logical thing he thought of doing was complying as the two guns that aimed towards them looked old yet they worked.

Ivy began to panic and shake, afraid that anything she did would of been enough to trigger them.

"Step away from the box!" An officer yelled.

The two did so, as her father grew irritated at the panic they caused her daughter.

"Okay put the guns down." He slowly lowered his hands which prompted a third gun to be aimed at him. "You man put the fucking guns down!"

"We will not ask you again, do not move!"

Instinctively, Ivy's father once reached in front of his to pull his daughter closer, unfortunately it looked different from the officer's perspective.

Suddenly a shot went off aiming right for her father, piercing his chest. It appeared as if he was reaching for his box again and the officer couldn't take any chances.

Ivy watched in horror as her dad who once stood comforting her dropped, covered is a rapidly increasing pool of his own blood.

She let out a blood curdling scream and dropped to her knees beside her dad "DAD!" The girl began howling and sobbing for all the neighbourhood to hear; the type of thing she'd see in a nightmare, happened right in front of her.

She watched the life disappear from his eyes as the seconds passed, he used the last bit of energy he had to look his daughter in the eye.

The police officers ran towards the crying girl to remove her from the scene as her father summoned enough strength to speak.

"Go..."

"NO! GET UP!"

"G... Ivy."

"Dad talk to me." The girl now couldn't even feel the downpour of tears that ran down her face.

"Go Ivy... I'm here," He reassured her "I love you always."

He now struggled to focus his gaze on his daughter as his breathing came to a slow stop. Ivy removed her hoodie, pressing it down on his chest to stop him losing more blood.

He crouched down, and latched herself onto her father to prevent anyone separating them, allowing her tears to fall onto him.

"Ivy!"

"Get up please!"

"Ivy!" She felt her body be shake back and forth.

"Get the fuck up." The flustered girl opened her eyes to see her brother towering over her. She looked beside him at the intense sunlight that shone through the window.

"You good?" He asked as she slowly nodded, looking down.

"No you're not." He sat on the edge of her bed. The girl, who woke up sweating, was visibly distressed and hadn't stopped shaking since she woke up.

"What you dream about?" He reached to wipe her face drenched with tears.

"Dad. The day he died, I saw it all again." She sat up straight. "I don't wanna talk about it"

"Ight." Her brother stood up. "I got your meds so you're not late on your first day." He placed the bag on her bed.

"What time did you wake up to get these?" She glanced at the time that read 6:49am.

"Like 5."

"Oh thanks". She shot a smile his way. "Give me an hour, I'll be in the car."

With that he left, leaving her to get ready.

As Ivy entered the bathroom she went to call Kenzo,

"Hey sis."

"Hi, I'm getting ready for school right now. You know what time you'll be there?"

"Ivy I'm so sorry I can't come in today. My dumbass booked my hair appointment today thinking that school started on Tuesday."

Ivy sighed. "Oh alright. Don't worry I'll find one of Ant's friends."

"Ally should be in today, i can tell her to look for you if you want"

"Yeah, I'd rather be with someone I know. I'll call you later today I gotta get ready."

"No problem, see you!"

The two hang up and Ivy quickly completed her morning routine and chose a casual outfit. She brushed out her lash extensions and wore minimal makeup as she wasn't familiar with the general appearance of people at high school, she decided to keep it casual. Back in secondary school she wouldn't be caught without her face somewhat beat with lashes.

・❥・

"You should come to the stu with us." Kay spoke.

"Who's us?" Ivy said into her phone.

"Me Lovee and Dougie. We gon' be there all day so I can pick you up if you want."

"No don't. I'll meet you there."

"And you can't keep skipping school." Ivy continued. "Tomorrow you have to go and I'll be checking."

"Ion give a fuck I got money to make. When we rich off my music you gon' be thankin' me." Kay semi-yelled.

She stared out the car window smiling "You really think we'll get rich?"

"Duh nigg—Ivy." She smirked at him correcting himself. She made it clear she didn't like being referred to using curse words, even if me meant it positively.

"We gon' be livin' in a mansion and shi. I'll even buy you that ugly ass baby gorilla as a pet."

"Not too much on them." She laughed out loud "And they're called bonobos."

"Can ya niggas shut the fuck up." T Dot spoke from the drivers seat. "Loud as shit."

"What he say?" Kay furrowed his eyebrows. "He ain't talking to me like that."

"Nothing Kay, he was talking on the phone."

"No i wasn't!" Her brother yelled once again.

"You lucky that's your brother." Kay mumbled.

Ivy rolled her eyes and ended the FaceTime call as they pulled up to the school. Her and Kay had spoke daily since her birthday, with most conversations being pointless just for the sake of him checking up on her that day. He would make her FaceTime for hours talking about nothing just because he liked the sound of her voice. She would pretend to be irritated but in reality she appreciated how persistent he was with making up for how he made her feel before her birthday. On top of that her brother was aware of them speaking and since the day he met up with Kay and seen what he was willing to do for his sister, he became more lenient.

Ivy waved goodbye at her brother and walked towards the building with her bag. As soon as she entered she regretted not staying outside longer to find somebody she knows as she was surrounded by a crowd of unfamiliar faces.

She continued to scan each face until she felt herself being pulled in another direction.

"Ivy c'mere! I been looking for you" She turned her body and was met with Ally. She linked arms with Ivy and pulled her back to the group she was at that consisted of mostly guys.

"This is the new girl by the way, I found her!" Ally exclaimed to the others.

Ivy awkwardly stood, trying her best to avoid the intense eye contact they all held on her.

"You ain't tell us she was fine tho hold on." One of them spoke.

"Word to, I might have to hop on that." Another joined. "What's your name ma?"

"Ivy."

"Ight Ivy, you beautiful. Gimmie one chance with that imma baby oil your doonies." Him and the others began laughing.

Ivy side eyed him. "I'm not interested."

"Oh don't worry that's just how they play, ignore them." Ally spoke.

Ally continued small conversations with the group whilst Ivy stood disengaged scrolling through her settings.

Once the first bell had rang, everyone began going their separate ways. "Imma go with them since they in my class. I'll see you around tho." Ally turned to her before walking off.

Ivy brought out her timetable and aimlessly made her way up the stairs. She had no idea where she was going and the halls had quickly emptied, leaving her with no one to ask for help.

The last thing she wanted to do was be late on her first day and her 1st period had now started five minutes ago. As she stared down at her timetable, she was stopped in her tracks once she felt herself bump into someone.

Ivy kissed her teeth causing the boy to put his hands up in defence. "My fault damn. You shouldn't be skipping class anyways." He mumbled

"You new here?" He spoke just as Ivy was about to leave.

"Yeah. You know where room D301 is?"

He glanced at her timetable. "Oh you in my class. It's upstairs lemme take you." The two began to walking.

"You don't sound like you from here at all."

"Yeah I'm from London, I moved here recently."

"That's crazy I ain't never seen a British person in real life." His eyes widened. "So y'all are real?"

"Um... yes?" Ivy held back her laugh.

The boy stopped in front of the classroom door. "I'm Malachai by the way."

"Okay."

She walked pass him and entered the classroom and sat at an empty desk near the back.

"Teyaira?" She spotted Sharika's nail tech in the seat in front. "I didn't know you went here!"

"Tey this your friend?" Malachai walked towards them.  "She being mad cold with a nigga, tell her I'm cool."

"She's not interested." Teyaira rolled her eyes turning back to Ivy. "Oou look mad pretty, I thought you'd go school with Sharika."

"Thanks, my brother's making me go here even tho I practically begged to stay with Sharika."

"Teyaira I'm glad you've met the new girl but class started 10 minutes ago, hold your conversations for lunch." The teacher called out.

The two shared a look before turning their attention to the board. Ivy's eyes quickly became heavy and she began to doze off.

・❥・

Ivy sluggishly left her 5th class after receiving yet another pack of work to catch up on. Lunch had began and she had intended on face-timing Kay the whole time as she didn't feel like being hit on once again by the guys on Ally's table.

After picking up her lunch, she made her way to the bathrooms, seeing Teyaira fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Oh my fault." Tey moved out the way. "You gotta use it?"

"No— well yeah. I'm not using it but I'm staying here."

"I know you not bout to eat your lunch in that dirty ass stall." Shes shook her head. "The lunch hall is right there."

"I was gonna sit with Ally but its too packed there and those guys are kinda weird. Who are you eating lunch with?"

"My homegirl skipped today so I'm bout to eat in the gym." She turned towards the door. "You could come too. It's definitely better than eating here."

"Sure." They headed towards the gym.

They were surprisingly pleased to see it was empty. They sat on the floor facing the court, eating their lunch.

"I see why you wouldn't wanna sit with them niggas. They're always acting weird with females." Tey spoke. "My advice would be to stay away, niggas from the X just wanna kill."

"That's what I figured, I already got a lil yeah so I'm not even worried about them."

The sound of loud footsteps interrupted their conversation as a group of 4 guys now entered the gym, Ivy recognising one of them to be the one who walked her to class.

Whilst two of them began hooping Malachai made his way towards the girls.

Tey mugged him as he stuck his hand out for some of her takis before placing one in his hand.

"Mean ass." He turned towards Ivy. "I ain't even get ya name."

"Ivy. And you're Michael right?"

"Michael is crazy." He laughed. "I'm Malachai."

One of his friends now joined the three and crouched down next to Tey.

"That's how you know she's feeling you!" Malachai exclaimed as he watched his friend reach into Tey's bag of takis. "She letting you take her food just like that?"

"Get off my dick. Khenan's not irritating so he's allowed to eat my shit."

"Yeah I'm sure he be eating your shit." Malachai mumbled before Tey slapped the back of his head.

Ivy laughed at the interaction before stopping once she'd seen Malachai staring at her.

"I seen you around before."

"You probably have, I live round here with my brother."

"Who's your brother?"

"You know T Dot?"

"Ohh." He dragged out. "So you be around them rpt niggas?"

"Yeah why? You a thug like them too?"

"Nah." He laughed. "I just grew up with them, I'm not affiliated with nun'."

"Good."  Ivy stood up and threw away the remainder of her lunch.

She'd seen Teyaira speaking to the guy she assumed was Khenan and decided to join in hooping with the others.

Meanwhile the door opened yet again as Ally stepped foot in the gym with a girl by her side.

"Ivy, where you been!" She looked over as Ivy clutched her stomach laughing at one of the guys who'd tripped over the back of his shoe after being crossed.

She turned around to face Ally. "Oh I couldn't find you." She lied. "I've been here the whole time."

"I didn't know you knew Malachai?"

"I don't, I met him today."

Ally and her friend went to sit near Tey and waved Ivy over. "Oh that makes sense."

Sensing Ally's presence, Tey stood. "I'm bout to head out. See you later Ivy." She simply said before leaving.

Ivy took Tey's seat next to Ally as she watched the guys hoop. Feeling herself grow uninterested, Ivy took out her AirPods to FaceTime Kay for the remainder of lunch.

・❥・

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧

Kevin Perez
📍Bronx, New York: 2020

Kay scanned the busy area as he pulled up in front of the school.

"Ya see Ivy anywhere?"

"I think that's Sharika's nail lady ." Dougie pointed towards the girl walking out the entrance.

Kay smiled once he'd seen Ivy trailing behind her. His face instantly turned to a mug however once he'd seen her walking out with some random guy.

"Who's that guy she arguin with?"

"I'm pretty sure thats some Yg nigga." Lovee responded.

"How you know?"

"You don't remember seeing him on RahRah live? I swear I seen him on the coach in the background."

Kay scrunched up his face as he watched the guy
record Ivy while she threw up a middle finger. Suddenly he beeped his car horn catching the attention of everyone leaving the school.

Sticking his head out the window he yelled. "Ivy, c'mere!"

Ivy lowered her head in embarassing as everyone's gaze turned from the car towards her.

"What the... I'm sorry I gotta go." She waved goodbye at Tey and Malachai and speed walked towards the car.

"Kay what the fuck are you doing here?" She entered the passenger seat.

"Picking you up."

"Ain't I tell you not to come?  You shouldn't be around here. What if the wrong person saw you?"

"You think I give a fuck? Niggas know what I'm on."

"Damn Vee so we not here?" Dougie interjected.

"Oh my bad I didn't even see you guys." She turned to wave at Dougie whilst Lovee nods.

Kay started the car and began driving to the studio. Without asking, Ivy reaches for the aux to shuffle her playlist, even tho he didn't like all the music she listened to, he was so used to it that he no longer complained.

She leaned her head on the window as 'I'm on one' by Dj Khaled played in the background

"How you know that nigga? The one you walked out with." Lovee speaks.

"Oh Malachai? I don't know him, we just met."

Lovee laughed as Ivy furrowed her eyebrows. "So you just cool with all the opps huh."

"Oh he's not in a gang. He told me he's just friends with them."

"Yeah ight. He was there when niggas were dissing my deads tho" Lovee mumbled.

"You seen this shit?" Dougie interrupted just as Ivy was about to speak.

Kay watched through he mirror as Lovee furrowed his eyebrows at Dougie's phone.

"KayKay look at this." Kay snatched the phone out of Dougie's hand, squinting at the video of Edot smoking with who looked like Lotti.

"Why the fuck he with them niggas? And why they actin' all cool?" He spat.

"Kay look at the road." Ivy took the phone out his hand and passed it back to Dougz.

"Not gon' lie he look drunk as fuck." Lovee spoke.

"I don't give a fuck, shit it weird. Ivy get my phone fa me and call Edot."

Ivy dialled the number as Kay continued to yell random profanity. She didn't get why it was such a big deal, last time she checked they were close with Edot so they should get over it.

"What's the word." He answered.

"Why niggas showing me a live of you smoking with some Yg niggas?"

"Oh that shit? I was high as fuck gang, I ain't even know half the people in the room I just got put there."

"So you ain't seen Pj comment asking whats up witchu? And you aint see Lotti standing right next to you?"

"No I just told you I was faded nigga calm down."

Kay laughed. "You dayroom as hell. How you gon' diss these niggas, smoke on they dead mans then smoke with them? I'm not jacking that shit."

"Why you mad anyways? I already spoke to my people about it so what's it got to do with you?"

"You was in my video dissin' them! You was with me when I went live with them and they was jacking they smoking on Blay! Fuck off my phone nigga, you shot. Hang up Ivy."

Ivy hung up and Kay pulled up in front of the studio and they got out the car.

"Not gon' lie we should just let them Oy niggas handle that." Lovee spoke.

"Fuck that." Kay went to open Ivy's door. "It's up."

Ally

Teyaira

Malachai

Khenan

A/N

I finally got the rest of the chapters planned out so if it ends how I'm planning there should 20-25 in total with a POSSIBLE sequel.

Ik most of you guys are in school but I updated since its been a min. I'll probably update later today too. 🤞🏽

The timelines gonna seem a lil off so lets pretend all that shit w Edot happened in 2020 mkay.

Anyways vote comment, share etc if you enjoyed. Excuse any mistakes!

Thoughts on Ivy?

Kay?

B Lovee?

Ally?

Teyaira?

Malachai?

Anything else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 60
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ซ๐—œ๐—–, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š."
145K 5.8K 38
๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ- to provide or replace something that's needed A Kayflock fanfiction
40K 2K 35
#๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜