Earth or Fursona?

By Nata_KARU

In the modern world, humans are the ones in control and live all over the planet. Living on all continents al... More

Intro
Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Y/N L/N's Bio
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Loona Lemon
Chapter 21
Opening 2/Season 2 start
Season 2 Preview
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

1.3K 47 30
By Nata_KARU

After that day, things haven't been quite the same for everyone in the Usagi Household espically for Y/N. Despite everything he went through, he went back to school as he missed a month and a half but managed to catch up on every subject within two weeks. Reiko tried her usual antic of trying to tease him and make him smile, but none of them worked. Kyoko kept an eye on her whenever this happens to make sure nothing happened. Jazmin tried to stop her from doing so despite that she wanted to see Y/N back to his old self. However, nothing that Reiko did worked as it seemed to only annoy him further.

As for Y/N, he focused on his studies and threw himself into the most intense and rigorous training ever. Of course, he spent as much time as he could playing online games including playing with Qu33nRav. When he didn't have school, he would wake up at the crack of dawn and leave the house after making enough food for himself for the day along with taking a few training scrolls from the house. After leaving the house, he would head into the forest nearby and do all kinds of various training including tree climbing, sword techniques, and other physical exercises. Despite his knowledge of various shows such as Naruto, applying all that information was significantly harder than he had expected.

When he tried to do the tree-climbing exercise, he failed well over a thousand times just trying to get halfway up the tree. He went through several trees while practicing the tree-climbing and he didn't give up no matter how many times he failed. Sometimes he got rather angry with himself as he punched the nearby largest tree with his bare hands repeatedly. Whenever this happens, he goes for however long he could even if his knuckles bleed. Kumatetsu would always watch him from a safe distance, not saying anything watching Y/N do his training. He kept a close eye on him while telling Kyoko everything that Y/N was doing.

As for school, that was the most dangerous and worrisome time of day for Kyoko since she couldn't keep an eye on him. Jazmin helped her with that as best she could given that they are in different classes. Reiko helped out as well making sure nothing terrible ever happens. There have been a few close calls where some of the other students tried to bully him but ended badly for them. One time, in particular, Y/N almost strangled one of the bullies with his hands if it for Reiko and Jazmin stopping him. There were other incidents as well outside of school involving members from other gangs and a few minor thugs all of which made the mistake of trying to fight him. In nearly all the fights he got into, all those who tried to fight him met with a rather gruesome and deadly beat down as he killed a few gang members.

Time went on as they finished the rest of Junior High. After the ceremony was over, Reiko and Jazmin hung out with their friends while Y/N left almost immediately. Once he got home, he immediately gather several things from his room while gathering a couple of extra training scrolls to continue his training.

Kyoko: Going to do more training? Said walking into the hallway.

Y/N: Yeah. Said putting his shoes on.

Kyoko: Just try not to push yourself, alright?

Y/N didn't respond as he got up, grabbed his brag, and left the house. She watched him leave as she let out a sad sigh.

Kyoko: What am I going to do with him? Rather sad.

???: Still having trouble with him?

She looked behind her seeing Kumatetsu leaning against the wall.

Kyoko: No matter what I try, he just doesn't seem to listen.

Kumatetsu: Can't blame you. I mean, he was tortured for nearly two months by that Pinstripe bastard. Though you have to admit, that kid is something else. To be able to go back to school and get all caught up with all the work.

Kyoko: I suppose so. Though I just hope he doesn't overwork himself.

Kumatetsu: Well, you can't do anything about that. If the kid wants to do so, let him. Though when he spent his whole summer training in the forest, he made a significant amount of progress. Espically with that tree-climbing exercise.

Kyoko: Has he mastered it already?

Kumatetsu chuckled as he smiled.

Kumatetsu: Yeah or at least a good grasp of it. After failing ten thousand times just trying to get up halfway.

Kyoko: That many? Utterly suprised. Did you make sure he wasn't injured?

Kumatetsu: Tch, like I could do anything to help him. Whenever he got angry, he would punch a tree repeatedly until his knuckles bleed. Of course, there were several times he didn't stop even with his knuckles bleeding.

Kyoko didn't like this and she grew even more concerned.

Kumatetsu: I'm not sure how exactly you'll be handling him when he enters the Academy. I know Jin wanted me to keep an eye on him, but I have other things I need to worry about. Sorry.

Kyoko: Alright.

Meanwhile, with Y/N, he already made it into the forest as he headed deeper. Once he got to his usual spot, he dropped his things off near one of the trees, as he took off his shirt, and started to stretch. After he finished his stretches, he grabbed one of the scrolls and rolled it out on the ground in front of him before performing a hand sign. When he did this a giant puff of smoke appeared, and he reached into it pulling out a greatsword.

He swung it around as he rested it on his shoulder.

???: Hehehehe, training again are we?

He snapped his head from where he heard the person speaking as he saw him leaning against a tree with his arms folded.

Demon: Why bother training? You know that you have no chance of standing against them. Smirking. You can train as much as your like, but you will NEVER BEAT THEM!!!!

Y/N's grip tightened around his sword as he watched him vanish from sight. Every so often, he would appear only to piss Y/N off or just remind him just how utterly pathetic he is. Y/N utterly despised hearing this and being constantly reminded each time he appeared but ignored him.

Putting that out of his head, he got started with his training by doing a thousand overhead swings followed by a thousand upper diagonal slashes of 500 from the right and 500 from the left. After the greatsword, he trained with two katanas doing the same training routine as before.

Once he finished with this, he got started with his tree climbing as he found a rather tall tree. From what he can tell, the tree appeared to be about a hundred feet or so. He looked at the tree for a moment before walking away from it until he got enough distance to get a running start. Once he got to his spot, he took a deep breath clearing his mind while focusing the flow of charka into his feet. The visual he used to help him to climb a tree was a scale holding two cups of water one that was the amount of power while the other represented his focus.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes and started to run towards the tree. Keeping the visual in his head, he started to climb the tree as he was off to a great start. As he climbed the tree, he ignored everything else around him while maintaining the scale he pictured in his mind evenly balanced. Sure enough, he was able to reach the top as he leaped off it landing on the ground. Without hesitating, he repeated the process several times reaching the top each time. He did this close to twenty times before he collapsed onto the ground sweating up a storm and gasping for air.

Y/N 'thought': Damn this shit sucks!!! Though I can't keep bitching and whining like a damn baby. I have to make sure I'm strong enough to protect myself no matter who I'm fighting.

After steading his breathing, he went straight back into the tree-climbing exercise along with the other exercises he had left to do. While he continued his training, Jazmin was watching him from a distance extremely worried about him.

Jazmin 'thought': He's really going all out on his training. Sometimes, I just wish he would just relax at home. Though, nothing I say to him will change his mind.

She watched him continue his training before heading home leaving Y/N alone. Aside from his usual training methods, Y/N experimented on trying to create a Shadow Clone given that there isn't any record of this from what he could find. However, trying to create a Shadow Clone was far easier said than done. True the tree-climbing exercise did help him quite a bit, but this technique was on a significantly higher level of difficulty. One in which was going to take a significant amount of time to pull off and even longer to perfect it.

Time went by and it was finally the day of Highschool for Reiko, Jazmin, and Y/N. When the morning came, Reiko and Jazmin got up and they did their morning routine before heading to the dining room. Once they got there, they saw there was food already placed for the two of them and Kyoko while Y/N's spot was empty.

Reiko: Did he already leave?

Jazmin: I'm not sure.

Kyoko: You two better hurry up and eat. Said walking out of the kitchen. Otherwise, you'll be late.

Jazmin and Reiko: Ok.

They both sat at the table and started to eat breakfast.

Jazmin: Where is Y/N?

Kyoko: I'm not sure. He ate breakfast earlier and left.

Reiko: SERIOUSLY!?!? HE LEFT WITHOUT US!?!?!

Kyoko: You know how he is. I'm not sure where he went after leaving.

Reiko quickly ate her food before running out the door and grabbing her bag.

Reiko: Later!!

Jazmin: Reiko!!

Kyoko chuckled while Jazmined sighed in annoyance.

Jazmin: God, will she ever stop being so annoying?

Kyoko: You know how she is. Of course, she did forget her lunch. Can you take care of her lunch with you when you leave?

Jazmin: Of course.  Did Y/N have his?

Kyoko: I believe he has his. Honestly, it's becoming rather difficult to figure out what he's up to. Just make sure he doesn't get into trouble, alright?

Jazmin: Right.

Jazmin finished eating her food before grabbing her and Reiko's lunches and headed off to school. As for Y/N, he was doing some meditation in a quiet place while wearing his school uniform. He got up at the crack of dawn, doing light morning training and meditation. After a while, he stop his meditation seeing that school was starting in half an hour. With that, he got up and grabbed his bag before leaping from the branches, heading toward school.

As for Reiko, she managed to find Reiko just a bit ways away from the school.

Jazmin: There you are. You forgot your lunch.

Reiko: Oh thanks, sis.

Jazmin: Just so you know, I won't do this again.

Reiko: I know I know.

Jazmin: Have you seen him?

Reiko shook her head.

Reiko: Honestly, I just want to walk with him to school today.

Jazmin: I know how you feel. Though we can't really do anything about it. No matter what we try, he just avoids us every time.

Reiko: I know. Pouting in annoyance. Not to mention, I can't get to have fun with him in the shower.

Jazmin: Seriously?

Reiko: Of course I am!! What's wrong with wanting to bond while taking a shower or a bath together!?

Jazmin sighed in annoyance as he pinched the bridge between her eyes.

Jazmin: Of course, it would be something perverted with you.

Reiko: Jealous that he might like my chest more than yours~? Smug smirk.

Jazmin: That doesn't have to do with anything!!! Shouting with embarrassment.

Reiko: Hehehe, you know it could be true~.

Jazmin: Shut up!!!! Stupid pervert!!!!

Reiko snickered in amusement as she avoided Jazmin's punches.

Reiko: To slow!! Said smiling before running on ahead.

Jazmin: Get back here!!!

Reiko: Sorry but you're not catching me this time!

Sure enough, the two of them were caught in a race, heading towards the ninja academy. It didn't take them long as they both arrived seeing other students arriving as well. There were all kinds of students such as rabbits, dogs, cats, and other animals as well. Reiko and Jazmin went to meet with their own friend groups as some of their friends also went to the same academy. Everyone was talking with their friends about various things as they entered the school. As everyone was heading towards the school, someone leaped off one of the buildings nearby high into the air which caught the attention of some of the students.

Hey, who's that?

Huh? What are you talking about?

Curious, they all looked up to see who it was but couldn't quite figure out who or what it was. Before they knew it, their questions were answered as it was another student that landed in the middle of everyone except, he was completely different from everyone else. He slowly rose to his feet as Reiko and Jazmin saw that it was their brother, Y/N Usagi.

He didn't say anything as he swung his bag over his shoulder and headed toward the building. Everyone was utterly shocked to see him and his appearance.

W-Who the hell is that?

T-Talk about an entrance.

Just what the hell is his issue?

Not like any of the girls will want to date a freak like him.

Jazmin heard this with her hearing as she wanted to deck the person who said that.

Reiko: Hey Y/N, wait up!!

She smiled as she caught up to him walking beside him while he didn't bother to look at her.

Reiko: So are you ready for today?

Y/N: Shut up.

Reiko: Aren't you just a party pooper. Pouting at him.

Y/N grunted in annoyance as he utterly despised her pestering him. Everyone was utterly shocked seeing this and was rather confused by this.

H-How does she know him?

What the hell kind of relationship does he have with her?!

That's so not fair!!

He's gonna get it later.

Aside from most of the students, there were two students that were intrigued by this as both of them had appearances similar to golden retrievers.

???: Hey, who do you think that is?

???: Beats me. Though I'm kind of curious about whose class he's in.

???: Maybe he's in mine! That way I can meet him and know what he's like! Rather happily with her tail wagging with excitement.

???: Take it easy Yuriko. It's the first day of school so there's no need to be so hasty.

Yuriko: Even so, I wanna meet him!

He chuckled as he smiled at his sister. Aside from these two, there was another student who saw what happened from a distance as her eyes were on Y/N. She remained silent as she gripped the handle on her bag tightly before continuing on her way.

Reiko: Hey where were you this morning N/N?

Y/N didn't say anything as he put on his school shoes.

Reiko: N/N~. Said pouting at him.

Y/N: Just shut up. Leave me alone.

Reiko: Eh?! But.

Just as she was about to reach out to him, Y/N stopped her by pointing two fingers at her as he slowly looked at her with a cold glare.

Y/N: Leave me alone. Annoying rabbit. Said in a dark tone.

Reiko felt a rather cold chill run down her spine along with feeling how scary he looked at her. Y/N lowered his arm as he looked ahead.

Y/N: At school, I'm not your brother. So just piss off. Said walking away.

Reiko: N-N/N. Concerningly.

He continued to head to his class leaving Reiko feeling rather sad. Some of the other students saw this as they were confused as to what happened. Jazmin placed her hand on Reiko's shoulder trying to comfort her.

Y/N made his way to his class as everyone avoided him. Once he got to his class, he walked to the desk in the far back closest to the window.

Y/N 'thought': Might as well take the usual anime protagonist seat. Well, it's the first day of the hellish nightmare of high school. Might as well just deal with this shit for the next three years. Of course, I'm sure there are going to be plenty of arrogant, cocky, and overconfident pieces of shit trying to put me in my place. Well, I don't care. One way or another, I'm going to have to deal with it sooner or later.

He sat at his desk as he looked out the window waiting for class to start. It took a bit of time but the school says started as everyone took their seats with the teacher arriving a few moments later. Y/N paid attention when it was needed as the first day of school was utterly boring. After the morning half was finished, it was time for lunch as everyone used this time to go hang out with friends eating their lunches. As for Y/N, he remained in his seat as he ate his lunch.

Y/N 'thought': God this day utterly SUCKS!!! I know it's the first day of school, but still. *sighs* Though I shouldn't expect much. Then again, this is a shinobi academy so it would be a good guess that whenever we got PE. Well, all I got to do is just stick to myself and not get involved with anyone. Regardless, I just hope that stupid nitwit Reiko leaves me alone.

He continued to eat his lunch as he just wanted this day to be over and done with. After lunch, the rest of the day went as it normally did with Y/N trying not to stick out too much at school. When the final bell rang, Y/N quickly got his things together as he left the school not wanting to stick around any longer than he wanted to. He managed to change his shoes at the lockers and started to leave the school but was stopped by a group of rather cocky students who he assumed were third and second years.

Well well, looks like he's leaving school early.

What's wrong pal? Too scared to talk.

Careful. He might wet himself.

Some of them chuckled as Y/N remained silent.

Y/N 'thought': Typical. Overconfident jackasses trying to pick on the odd one. Guess I'm the talk of the school that a disgusting no fur showed up and is "great friends" with Reiko or whatever. God this is getting SO FICKING ANNOYING!!!!

One of them stepped forward from the group which he assumed was the leader of them.

???: So you're th one everyone's been talking about. Have to say, you're rather ugly looking. Going home to mommy?

Y/N: Nah shit stick, I'm off to plow that ugly whore of a mom ya got. Bet you didn't enough milk from mommy growing up. Said smirking. I also guess that you were a whiny bitch baby boy.

Some of the students snickered hearing this while the ones behind him were rather angry.

Y/N: Look, if you're here to piss me off, just leave me alone. I'm not seeking any attention or trying to stand out.

Ha!! That's complete bullshit!!!

Says the ugly bitch who doesn't belong here.

Y/N: Fifty-three. Said quietly.

I bet he's a total pussy and can't put up a fight!!

Y/N: Four hundred ninety-five.

Ain't no way he's gonna get laid with those looks.

Y/N: Seven hundred fifteen.

???: J-Just what the hell are you doing?

Y/N: Hmm? Of just making a mental list of how many times I've heard certain lines from fuck boys like you. Don't mind me, please by all means continued with your idiotic banter. I'm sure you have plenty more witty remarks to call me with how retarded you all are.

They were confused by this, not entierly sure what to even say about this.

Y-You're....just some worthless, hairless piece of shit that doesn't deserve to be here!!!!

Y/N: Ohoho nice one. Said as he smirked. Twelve.

This pissed them off and they charged at them.

???: H-Hold it!!

However, it was too late as they ran passed him towards Y/N who dropped his bag.

Y/N: Guess I can use a bit of a workout.

He took his stance as he readied himself. It was a ten-on-one fight as Y/N easily blocked their attacks and deflected them with ease. No matter how many times he was outnumbered, he had a lot more experience from all the fights he had been in. One of the students charged at him cocky his fist back before throwing it at Y/N who easily avoided it before slugging him in the face with a powerful kick.

He quickly grabbed his arm before swinging him around a bit before throwing him to the other ones. They quickly recovered as they charged at him from all directions in hopes of landing a hit on him. However, Y/N smirked as he know that their attack was going to work at all.

Get that freak!!!

No way he's going to win!!

Y/N: Hehehe, come on ya furball. If that's all you got, you're seriously disappointing!! Said smirking. Cause this freak is beating your sorry asses.

They all charged at him as Y/N was ready to give them a serious beat down. While this was going on, the students that were watching from the side were amazed by what they were seeing.

W-Wow, he's seriously beating them.

No kidding. Just how is he able to do that?

Probably because of his training.

I-I wanna know what kind of training he went through.

The fight continued on as some of the students started to record the fight. It didn't take long before Jazmin and Reiko arrived after hearing all the commotion extremely worried. Just as they were about to join in, they were shocked to that Y/N was winning the fight as he easily countered their attacks knocking the last ones onto the ground.

All of the bullies were lying on the ground groaning in pain as the one who was their leader stood there utterly speechless. Y/N spat on one them of them as stretched his neck, earning a few popping sounds.

Y/N: Jeez, you're all a bunch of weaklings. Next time, you should know who the hell it is you're picking on before getting into a fight. Otherwise, your asses will get several beaten and just embarrass yourselves like what just happened.

He walked over to where his bag was and picked it up swinging it over his shoulder.

Y/N: Listen up, ya ididots!!!  Said facing the school. I'm Y/N Usuagi and yeah I'm the ugly shitstain of a brother to Reiko and Jazmin!!!!!. I don't give two shits if you talk behind my back or spread rumors!!! Just know that you get in my way, and I won't be hesitant to put you furballs six feet under!!!! However, if any of you fucking bitches try to do anything to either of them, I will send your sorry ass all the way to hell where you can fucking rot for the rest of our miserable lives!!!!

Most if not all the students were rather scared hearing this as some of them didn't want to stick around any longer. Y/N turned back around and left the school as he walked past the leader.

Y/N: Try this shit again pal, then next time I will skin your sorry ass and turn you into a damn throw trug.

This caused him to tense up in fear as Y/N walked past him. If the students of the school didn't know if they should mess with him or not, they know now not to if they don't want to end up getting beaten by him. Reiko and Jazmin were concerned about this as they don't know how this will affect their lives for the rest of high school. Of course, they weren't the only ones rather concerned about this as it also affected three other students all of which where all had dog-like appearances.

As for Y/N, he continued to head home, knowing that these next three years of high school were going to be the most hellish years of his life.

End Chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it or a vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 142 13
Grant Alan awakens and finds himself in the year 9123, thousands of years into the future, where the world had been taken over by other beings. Unfor...
579 95 61
"Let me prove to you I am unlike them." Thousands of years ago, there was a faraway land called Oceanum Collis. Many different people lived among eac...
41 10 17
EPIC CONQUEST THE NOVEL tells about an event that happened hundreds of years ago there was a crack in the sky. The rift seemed to be a dimensional g...
341 1 12
23 year old Human, M, is woken up from a Cryo Stacis chamber, having discovered that he slept for a thousand years, and the world being populated by...