Little Mix One Shots

By LittleMixAlways

This book contains One Shots with each girl of Little Mix. Every chapter is Y/N POV in first person and try... More

1. Perrie
2. Jade
3. Leigh
4. Perrie
5. Jade
6. Leigh
7. Perrie
8. Jade
9. Leigh
10. Perrie
11. Jade
12. Leigh
13. Perrie
14. Jade
15. Leigh
16. Perrie
18. Leigh
19. Perrie
20. Jade
21. Leigh
22. Perrie
23. Jade
24. Leigh
25. Perrie
26. Jade
27. Leigh
28. Perrie
29. Jade
30. Leigh
31. Perrie

17. Jade

239 2 0
By LittleMixAlways

I felt so overwhelmed with everything that had been going on. The rumours were cruel and it was as though they wouldn't end. They kept spreading like wildfire. I tried so hard to ignore them but it was all so overwhelming and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I threw my phone across the room and sank to the floor, crying so hard that it was starting to give me a headache.

Jade walked into the living room casually until she saw me curled up in a ball hugging my knees against a wall. She ran over to me, placing one of her hands on my back.

"Y/N are you okay?"

I shook my head, it was all I could manage. I had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like I feared something bad was going to happen.

"I- I don't know what's wrong with me." I stuttered when I finally found my words.

"It's okay, copy me, breathe in." Jade took a deep breath in. "And breathe out." She exhaled slowly, and I tried to follow her. "It's going to be okay, I promise. You're safe." She rubbed my back gently. "Come on, another deep breath for me."

I kept crying for a few minutes in between taking deep breaths until I began to calm down and the feelings in my body decided to subside. Jade kept rubbing my back and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"It's okay." She whispered which comforted me a lot. "Everything is okay. I'm here. You're safe Y/N."

I collapsed into her as my body all of a sudden became exhausted. My grip loosened as I didn't have the energy to hold on any longer. My head was severly aching and I felt like I could just sleep for a week.

"Are you okay baby?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I definitely felt better emotionally, but my muscles ached from tensing up so much and I was too tired to speak.

"Come on, let's get you on the sofa."

I stood up and my legs bagan to shake. Jade guided me to the sofa just a few steps away from where I had broken down. I laid down gently and Jade pressed another kiss to my forehead.

"You just rest babe."

"What was that?" I managed to say.

"I think you had an anxiety attack babe." Her voice was full of worry.

"I felt like I was dying."

"I know babe, I know. I've noticed you haven't been yourself lately but I didn't know it had gotten this bad. But right now your body needs to recover. Try and get some sleep."

I closed my eyes as she crouched in front of me, running her fingers through my hair. And within seconds I fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 816 22
Just a book full of lesbian little mix smut (: I write them all myself with random ideas I think of myself.
715K 18.1K 152
🌸 COMPLETED 🌸 🌸 BOOK TWO IS NOW PUBLISHED 🌸 Imagines of queen Perrie Louise Edwards 👑 All imagines are girlxgirl and are all written by me. Enjo...
9.5K 190 31
One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved
10.3K 314 69
The Sequel of our One Shot-ish Book 1 is finally here!!! Perrie and Jade's adventures continues as they traverse a series of multiverse they never th...