π˜Ύπ™–π™₯π™₯π™ͺπ™˜π™˜π™žπ™£π™€ // π˜‘π˜°οΏ½...

Od _flwr0x

❝...𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘒𝘷𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘒𝘭 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘴π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢. ❞ ❝...Excuse me what? ❞ ... Viac

⚘Prologue⚘
🌿1
🌿2
🌿3
🌿4
🌿5
🌿7
🌿8
🌿9
🌿10
🌿11
🌿12
🌿13
🌿14
🌿15
🌿16
🌿17
🌿18
🌿19
🌿20
🌿21
🌿Epilogue🌿
⚘A/N⚘

🌿6

389 19 35
Od _flwr0x

TIME SKIP~NEXT MORNING

Right now I'm walking towards the café. Since last night I've been getting these weird giddy feeling of texting her.

What a creep I must be.

I entered the café. The smell of fresh coffee beans hit my nose as I looked at her.

She smiled at me as soon as she saw and I did so in return.

"You are a big coffee addict, aren't cha?" she said noting down my order.

"Well maybe, I guess so, haha!"

"I see. Your regular?"

"Yes please."

"Alright. Give me a few minutes."

"Yeah sure."

The silence filled the deserted shop.

"Hey by the way, what were you asking about my previous school yesterday?"

"Huh? O-oh yeah! I was asking Hanlim is a great school too. So what's your reason for the sudden transfer from there?"

For a minute I stayed silent. Turning my head to some random direction I answered her.

"My dad. I don't know anything more than this."

"Huh? What do you mean by 'don't know' ?"

"I don't know why dad took the decision! I was doing perfectly fine over there! I don't know what's his fucking problem with me damn." she flinched as I realized I had unnecessarily raised my voice a bit too much.

"Sorry I just snapped out-"

"No no it's okay! I understand. Frustration makes us snap out sometimes. Your coffee by the way." she was shaking as she passed me the cup.

"Thanks. But sorry tho." I said as I placed the money on the counter.

"Hey it's alright. Have a seat. Wanna talk it out with me? And by the way, keep your money. This one's on me." she gave me a wide smile as she pushed back the money and walked towards a table.

"Huh?? What do you mean?? Why all of a sudden?" My brain still can't process what just happened as my eyes followed her.

Is she for real????????

"It's just a little favour I like to do for my friends. Now here." she motioned me to sit on the opposite chair.

"Okay, if you say so...your manager isn't here by the way right?" I asked sitting on the chair.

"No isn't here but will be coming in a few minutes. Although I never witnessed her arriving on time." she rolled her eyes.

"Wow...what a cool manager." I said sarcastically to which she laughed off.

"You look a bit tired tho, got no sleep, buddy?"

"U-uh n-no I mean..y-yeah, j-just finishing s-school works you know...haha!" she said with so much stuttering.

Weird. Very weird. And awkward indeed.

"Uh...you sure you're good buddy? You sounded so off-ish..."

"Yes for sure! Why did you come the way to Korea all the way from LA?"

"Oh my dad's company opened a new branch here and he was made manager of this branch. So yeah. Though, my mom, my sister and me didn't want to accompany him but who cares. And here we are today."

"Oh you have a sister? How sweet! How old is she?"

"2-21... she'll be 21..this year."

"Lovely! Why don't you bring her here someday? I'd love to meet her!"

"I wish I could..."

"Huh...sorry what?"

"I said she can't come."

"Why?"

"She's not here."

"Oh..where is she? In LA?"

"Uh...y-yeah..."

"Oh I see. Can you please bring her here when she's back? Please please please?? She seems to be a lovely person."

Stop being so cute Haeyoon. You're already driving me crazy.

"And what makes you think so?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You are a nice person to chat with so your sibling must radiate similar energy too hehe!"

There was a visible sparkle in her eyes.

There was hope in her eyes.

She was neither cold nor rude.

She was a cheerful and jolly person.

Maybe she's just too nice to protest the allegations against her.

She's so cute.

"Hah you're very funny!"

"I know. That's my talent." she said as she dramatically flipped off the few strands of her long hair that rested on her shoulder.

"Aren't you gonna leave for school? Only 20 minutes are left."

"Not without you." her eyes almost popped out on hearing that.

"Huh?? S-sorry what?"

"I said are you done with your shift?"

"Uh no, a few more tidbits to do and then I'll be done."

"Okay. Go finish up your tasks so we can quickly leave for school."

"Okay but y-you don't have to wait for me. I might take longer-"

"I ain't leaving without you. The longer you try to convince the late we'll be. Now chop chop." I tried to utter the last two words in the same way the manager saud yesterday.

"Hah you're a funny guy too!"

"I know. That's my talent." I tried to copy her style of hair flipping as I watched her disappear inside the kitchen.

"Let's go let's go let's go!!" I suddenly saw her running towards me from the washroom while I was playing on my phone.

Before I could even hang my bag properly over my shoulders I felt my wrist being seized by her as she dragged me out of the caféteria.

Wait a minute.

Did she just hold my hand?

Is that possible?

'Stop. Stop overthinking Joshua. It's nothing. It's definitely nothing.' I continued to repeat the words in my mind as I still tried to process that.

"Woah woah woah calm down girl! You're gonna win Olympics at this speed! Gosh slow down!"

"What do you 'slow down' ?? We're left with only 10 damn minutes Joshua!! You don't wanna get it detention, do you?" she panted out her words as she ran and also, dragging me along.

This is going to be hell crazy.

Finally we made it to school on time.

I harshly slid open the door and dropped my ass on the bench so did she.

Various reactions were heard but we couldn't care more about it.

We were too busy catching our breaths.

"That was one hell of a race dude!" I somewhat calmed down.

"You should thank me for letting you in the premises on time." she said chugging down the whole bottle of water.

"Sorry and Thank you are a big no-no in friendship, you don't know that? I ain't gonna thank you." I flashed a mischievous grin at her.

While at the same time I also felt a deadly glare from my side.

"Teacher is here, now shut the fuck up." A very weird deep voice interrupted me.

"Good try Jeonghan. But sadly you can't make your voice deeper."

Hearing our conversation, Seungcheol tried his best to control his laughter so he ended up laughing in silence.

"I swear I'll perform exorcism on you someday." His nostrils flared in anger.

"You can't even call your neighbours, I'd suggest you to use a microphone when you'll summon the spirits." I said with a cocky grin.

Now Minghao and Wonwoo joined Seungcheol's silent laughter club too.

"You little-" before he could finish his whatever quarrel, Mrs Hwang entered our class.

"Good morning students. Before we start today's lesson I want to share a good news with all of you."

Whispers and mumbles filled the classroom. No one had any idea of it.

"Guess what? Your class president Ms. Seo Yerin is finally back!"

A loud cheer of girls was heard from the back.

"Okay class quiet please. I want all of you to take care and protect her..." she said as her eyes darted off to that one particular seat.

"...especially from Ms. Park." she spat as evilly as she could while her eyes darted towards Haeyoon.

I turned to take a look at her.

The once smiley, bubbly girl now had a cold and nonchalant look over her face. She didn't even look at the teacher when she said those words.

"Yerin please come in." A girl walked in.

She was tall, had fair complexion and light brown hair with hazelnut coloured eyes.

The whole class was filled with screams and squeals as soon as they saw her.

Except for her.

"Hi everyone..." she spoke softly.

The screams got louder.

She is popular.

"Okay class calm down." Mrs Hwang shushed the class down.

"Yerin I want you to sit beside Joshua. He is a new student and began his classes since yesterday. I want you to help and guide him with the studies throughout the year."

Crap. Holy fucking crap.

WHY THIS BULLSHIT NOW!!!

"Will do it surely ma'am!"

"I knew I could count on you." Patting her back she smiled at her.

Turning her eyes towards my direction she spoke.

"As for you Jeonghan, I want to you to sit behind Joshua from now on."

Great. Fucking great. Let me just commit arson at this point.

"We are not done with this." he sneered into my ear canals as he packed his stuff.

I had completely forgotten about the whatever bickering between us by then.

"Yeah yeah whatever, tsk." I was irritated with him moving out and Yerin taking over his seat as I saw her walking over to my direction.

I heard her sitting down beside me but continued to glue my eyes to the board in front.

"Hi ! I'm Seo Yerin. Nice to meet you!" She stuck her hand out for a handshake.

I obviously didn't accept it.

"Joshua Hong. Nice to meet you too..." I replied politely yet nonchalantly.

"Wow, Joshua. That's a very sexy name indeed."

I still maintained my position and gulped down hard as I tried to process her words.

"Won't you say anything about my name?"

"Uh what..?" I was caught off-guard.

"Won't. you. compliment my name?" she said applying extra pressure on her words.

"Uh... it's good I guess?"

"What? Only good?" I could sense the disappointment in her tone.

I mean, I didn't say anything wrong, did I?

"After giving you such a nice compliment this is what you say in return?" she hysterically jerked my arm.

Never in my life I thought I'd want Jeonghan to perform exorcism on me so fucking bad right now.

I instantly pulled my myself off her.

"Jeez girl, calm down. Ma'am will send us to detention if you keep talking in that volume-"

"No she won't. She is my aunt and she loves me a lot. She would never do something like that to me. But how do you expect me to be calm when you literally degraded me!!"

What in the actual holy fucking monstrosity now lord!?

"Tell me why did you do this! I volunteered to help and guide you and this is what you do to me! How low can you stoop Joshua!-"

"Oh my god can you please stop blabbering for one minute!? Instead of helping you're pretty much distracting me! It's so kind of you to volunteer yourself for helping me but damn, did I ask you? I'm not kind enough as you so I'd spit truths on the face and not sugary applauds. You seemed good to me but now, you freaking DISGUST ME YERIN!" I snapped.

Her face dropped. Pretty much understandable that she was hell terrified.

Round 1 perfect shot.

Facing the teacher I called out for her.

"Ma'am I'd like to change my seats. She-"

"Okay. Sit wherever you want but you interrupt me one more time it's gonna end up very badly for you, young man." she didn't even look at me while saying that.

I was utterly shocked to hear that response but soon caught wind of it. It's Yerin's aunt afterall, what do you expect?

The biasism was very self-explanatory.

Sighing, I looked over to Jeonghan. He was already sitting with Vernon.

My last hopes grabbed on to Haeyoon as my eyes darted off to that direction and indeed she was sitting alone.

I didn't even realize I was smiling as I walked up to her.

By her facial expression I could say she was extremely surprised as she took off her airpods.

I explained the situation to her briefly and let me beside her. She plugged in her airpods again.

"Do not forget your promise during lunch time." I smilingly reminded her.

She gave me a questioning look but soon nodded her head in approval.

I opened my copy to jot down while she continued to slouch off.

This is gonna be crazy.

...

The bell rung indicating all the students to rush down to the canteen.

The class was almost empty, except for me, Haeyoon, Yerin and few others.

Closing my notebook, I was about wake Haeyoon from her classroom slumber when suddenly Yerin and her friends decided to interrupt me.

"Hey Josh, sorry about earlier. Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"It's alright. And thanks but sorry. I'm busy. By the way, I prefer to be called by Joshua only." I said without even looking at her as I was digging into my bag, pretending to be busy of course.

"I- i-its alright! We can wait-"

"I might take up longer than expected." I replied with no emotion.

"Do you actually want us to leave so that you can join that trashbag over there?" another girl spoke up which made me jolt my head to her direction.

If looks could kills, they would be dead by now.

"Psst Chaeyeon, why would you say something like-"

"Good thing that you understood this. But now all of you scram if you don't wanna get in trouble." Sensing the darkness in my tone the girls timidly hurried off the classroom.

I turned back to see Haeyoon already awake, looking at all with big bambi eyes.

"What?" I said as I placed two lunchboxes in front of her.

"N-nothing... let's go?"

"Sure but here, take this. This is for you." I said handing her the yellow lunchbox.

"Huh..? What's this? And why all-"

"I figured out that we might not be able to grab ourselves food at the canteen after the touring so yeah I prepared lunch for both of us. By the way, do you like cheese sandwiches?" I asked her cheekily as I scratched my nape.

"Yes yes of course! It's my favourite!" Her eyes sparkled when she said that.

"Perfect, I packed it for lunch today."

"Really??" she quickly opened the box.

"Joshua Hong you're the best!! Thank you!!" she screamed out the words in happines as she nibbled on the sandwich.

"Yah you seem to have a bad memory..." I tried to put on a sulky face.

"What? What do you mean?" her mouth stuffed with food.

"You forgot, sorry and thank you are a big no-no in friendship-"

"Ah alright, so I'd say "no thank you" Mr. Hong~"

"Very unique and very weird way of showing gratitude..."

"I know, that's my style." and again she repeated her dramatic hair flip. Finally standing up, she said, "Now let's go."

"Okay." we walked out munching on our foods.

...

"...and here comes the last room of the whole campus, the storeroom." she said sliding open a door and walking inside.

We toured the whole school, chatted about various topics and right now we're here.

"Woah... this is probably the biggest storeroom I ever saw." I said gawking at the room cramped up with various things.

"I know...all the unused things get place here."

I simply nodded my head.

"Fun fact, this place is also a hideout for many students."

"Does that include you too?"

She suddenly turned around to face me.

She is smart enough to understand what I did there when she saw me smirking.

"What?? Of course not!"

"I see. Well then let's get-"

She suddenly covered my mouth with her palm and pulled me behind some racks.

Wait.

What is this.

Wait hell no.

I shouldn't be feeling this now.

I couldn't help but look at her. But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the door with creased eyebrows.

It took me a minute or two to understand what she was trying to figure out.

I heard voices entering the dark room, soon followed by three female figures.

"...but why does he have to be with her??"

"... she never learns. What a slut!"

"...I swear if I ever need a punching bag I'll just ask my bodyguard to kidnap her and punch her face so bad that she never recognizes herself again!"

"...I don't know what the fuck Joshua saw that made him head over heels for her.."

"Girls.. don't fuss now."

I recognized the voice. It was Yerin's.

"Joshua chose this himself so why not backfire him?"

"W-what do you mean Yerin?"

"Just wait and watch." saying this they walked out.

Even though I couldn't see her face, I could sense the sardonism in her voice.

How cruel.

Haeyoon finally removed her hand from my mouth when she realized the coast was clear.

She let out a deep sigh as she mumbled out, "Sorry about that."

I couldn't hold in my curiosity.

"Hey what are they talking about? What is it to do with me."

"I-its nothing. Just stay away from me."

She was about to go but I firmly held her wrist, not letting her go.

She winced in pain. I instantly released my grip.

I didn't hold her too tight though.

"You need to explain it to me Haeyoon."

"What should I explain? There's nothing to explain!" she didn't face me but sounded being irritated.

I harshly turned her around to face me.

"There is a lot to explain and you are hiding it from me!" I raised my voice which made her flinch.

I felt bad.

Taking a sigh I said gently, "Look Haeyoon, if you choose not to tell me you're gonna put both of us in a dirty pool. So just tell me, aight? It will be a secret just between us. Just tell me, please?"

She finally looked up to me. Her eyes had a glass marble vision.

She sighed and finally broke the silence. Facing the ground she said, "Seo Yerin is the queenka of the school. She dates the hottest boys even if they are already taken. And if they have female friends she either causes a grave misunderstanding between them or bullies the girls. No one dares to cross the paths of Yerin and her minions, Chaeyeon and Soojin."

"But isn't she like, the class president? And what about Mrs Hwang telling other to protect her-"

"Her minions threatened others to vote for her. And even if she is caught in her misdeeds, her aunt is always there covering for her. She is the head teacher after all."

"And what about the 'especially Ms. Park' part?"

She again faced me.

"T-that's not for you to know-"

"Were you framed?"

Awkward silence.

Had the bell not rung, I bet she would break down for I could see tears welling up her eyes.

She started walking away in a fast pace but stopped soon when she heard me calling her.

Going in front of her, I held up her palms as I showed the bruised wrists to her.

"Mind telling me what's this?"

"A-ah th-that's nothing! H-how did you even notice-"

"Did Yerin and her minions do this?" she was visibly scared sensing my dark and quiet voice.

"W-what no! Absolutely not! I was boiling milk yesterday and accidentally burned myself haha!" she tried to laugh to ease me off.

But I wasn't eased off at all.

"We need to treat this." I said as I dragged her along to the infirmary.

"B-but Joshua class-"

"Fuck the class. That shit is looking terrific on you." I said as I motioned her to sit on the bed while I looked for some ointments.

"Roll up your sleeves." I said when I found the right cream.

She hesitatingly pulled up her sleeves on my order.

I squatted on the ground while she continued sitting on the bed.

They didn't look like burns. But damn bad bruises.

Something that I was quite accquainted to.

She flinched when my fingers made contact with her skin.

"It's okay. It will sting a little but it will be alright soon."

Even though I wanted to know the reason behind these but sensing her timid gestures and shrunken posture, I decided not to get pushy any more.

"Y-you should not be with me right now...please go back.." she softly whispered out the words while I noticed a drop of tear escaping her eyes.

For the first time.

"We will get through this together. Trust me, it will be alright." I gently pressed her palms together and rubbed her knuckles to soothe her.

"I'll stay by your side. Don't cry now."

She wiped off her tears and smiled at me.

For some reason, I felt a cooling sensation in my heart seeing her smile again.

"Let's go now?" I asked standing up.

"Yeah."

With that, we exited the infirmary.

...

TIME SKIP~MIDNIGHT

12:45 a.m.

I was done with all activities for the day.

I slouched down on my bed as I thought of what happened in school today.

"Does she also face the same treatment at home like me?'

"Should I tell dad how corrupted this school is?"

"No he'll just make an unnecessary scene out of it."

So many thoughts were jumbling up in my tiny brain when suddenly my phone vibrated.

Reluctantly, I picked it up to see a text from Jeonghan, the night owl. Tsk.

Jeonghan :

You fraud!

Cheater!

Bastard!

Woah woah geez

Calm tf down

What's the matter

You said you won't
talk to her but wow!

You fucking toured the
whole damn school with
her

Are you jealous?

Want me to hang
out with you?

Jealous my ass

I'm telling you man
she can fucking kill
you in cold blood

But right now it seems
like someone else is feeling
cold

Want me to warm you up, cha?

;)

Tf-

Shut up you horny
ass

You could've asked us
or Yerin to give you a tour
if you wanted it so bad

Talking of Yerin, next time
pls do your darn exorcism on
me if I'm with her

She cringes the hell outta me
man (-_-)

Hottie boys always say
that.

Sike.

Ooh I smell jealousy
in the air

I'll chop off your fingers
and tongue next time
we meet

Bite me instead

;)

WHAT THE FUCK

you're weird

Goodnight

Goodnight <3

Get lost.

Seen.

I turned off my phone down and switched off the bedroom light.

"But I ain't stopping to talk with her." I rolled over to the side and said to myself again, "Because she is cute."

'What are you doing to me Park Haeyoon?' my mind mumbled out the words as I smiled myself to sleep.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

383K 7.3K 113
S.Coups Vernon Mingyu Jun Hoshi Joshua DK Wonwoo Seungkwan Jeonghan Dino Woozi The8
23.1K 2.8K 33
REWRITING π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘Ž π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒π‘₯𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Žπ‘› π‘’π‘›π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘›π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐼𝑑 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑒 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑛�...
34K 516 11
My worst nightmare is aiming a gun on my crush. ⚠️ Cautions ⚠️ : This story contain 21+ content, sexuality, harsh word, read at your own risk. Pleas...
454K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...