FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

35

9.6K 576 165
By cutegir2002

Distance teaches to appreciate
The days that we are able
to spend together, and distance
teaches us patience ~~

****

Double update...

Long and emotional chapter head, please be ready with your tissues...

The next morning came too early than Jungkook wanted, when he opened his eyes he was alone, tae left him in the room. With his swallon eyes he looked at the clock, it showed 10 in morning. He remembers tae has his flight at 2 in the noon.

Gladly tae had told the time to him, he waked inside the bathroom, and chuckled seeing his condition. His eyes were red and swallon, his nose was still a bit runny, but nothing was hurting him. He had accepted the reality, tae will never be his.

If tae had a bit of feelings for him, atleast he would have stayed with Jungkook till he wake up. Only if Jungkook knew tae was awake throughout the night, admiring his love and shedding tears.

***

Getting freshen up, Jungkook walked out of his room and heard his family's voice from the living room, he frowned and looked at the living room from the one stair. Irene was sitting with everyone talking and giggling while tae was not there.

Jungkook walked near Tae's room and knocked there. He heard tae's voice from inside and walked inside.

"Why is everyone here?" He asked to tae who was packing his stuffs.

"I called them. And informed them that I am going out for some weeks, please inform them that I won't be back after I leave. I can't tell them this, I don't want to see the hatred in their eyes before I leave." Tae spoke looking at jungkook, who gave tae a nod mindlessly.

The pain of knowing tae was going away from his forever was too much. He looked at the bed to avoid tae's eyes, he frowned when he saw just two bags packed and tae's half cloths were still unpacked, while tae had locked his luggage already.

"Why are those placed separately?" Jungkook asked pointing at the clothes he noticed all of them were the clothes he bought for tae.

"Umm, they are the clothes you gave me. And I think I don't have right to take them with me, so I am leaving it here only." Tae spoke looking at jungkook, he noticed a sadness and anger flashing in jungkook's eyes.

"Yeah, why would you take them. After all you hate me, why you would won't something given by the person like me. I understand." Jungkook spoke voice filled with anger, hurt, pain and sadness. He turned to leave the room, tae felt more and more hurt knowing he made Jungkook feel he hate him.

"Jungkook, I don't--". "And yeah, I was thinking to drop you at airport, but if you are so uncomfortable with me than tell me. I will ask yoongi hyung or hobi hyung to drop you and Irene to airport." Jungkook spoke cutting off tae, without turning he just stayed like that back facing tae not wanting to let tae see the tears dropping from his eyes.

Only if he had turned he would have seen tears dropping from tae's eyes too. "No, I...I am fine. You can come to drop us." Tae spoke with so much difficulty, Jungkook hummed and walked out. Wiping his tears he walked down to meet his family.

They all saw his red glossy eyes, but thought other was sad because tae was going to be away from him for some days. Only if they knew how broken their boy was. Excep of Irene, she knew why Jungkook had those glossy eyes.

Tae walked down with their luggage, they bid byes to the whole jeon family. They all said to take care of themselves to tae and Irene while Jungkook stood in a corner not back facing everyone. Trying best to not end up breaking infront of his family.

***

Tae and Irene along with Jungkook were now standing inside the airport, tae looked at Irene.

"Let's go." He spoke, Irene looked at Jungkook, she hugged him making him smile a little.

"I am sorry oppa, I wasn't able to do anything for you. I wish you both would have been together." She whispered.

"It's fine Irene, I had left everything in god's hands. He was the one who made us meet, he was the one who made me fall for him and he will be the one deciding if I will get my love or not. " He whispered back holding the tears.

"Thank you so much for everything you did for me. If not for you I would still be in that house, crying and begging to my father. I can never forget an angle like you." She spoke backing away, Jungkook cupped her face.

"There's nothing to thank about, hmm. Take care of yourself, be healthy and be successful. I wish I was able to see you achieving your dreams, but my wishes are always with you. If you have any problem or need anything, just remember you have a big brother here in Seoul. You can contact me anytime." He assured her, Irene smiled and nodded her head.

Tae wiped the single tear slipping from his eyes, this is not time to break." Thank you so much for everything Jungkook. I can't even thank you enough, you did many things for me, that I can't forget." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at him still with so much softness and fondness in his eyes.

"I don't want your thanking tae. Just take care of yourself and be happy that is all I want." He spoke, tae gulped hard and nodded. He held irene's and and started to get towards the waiting hall. Irene waved at Jungkook who smiled a little and waved back.

"Oppa, it's still time, please stop. Tell him about your feelings, he is still waiting." Irene spoke, glancing back at Jungkook who was staring at them with hope ful eyes.

"I..." Tae stopped not saying anything he just walked ahead, Irene sighed in defeat slowly slowly both the Kim's siblings disappeare. They left the place, left their house, left their old memories and left a broken Jungkook behind.

The last hope in Jungkook broke, he fell on his knees as he didn't saw tae in front of him. He knew it's all over, he felt a fool to even fall for tae. No it's not tae's fault, love is something that will hurt a person at the end. Love sounds too sweet, feels too sweet till a specific moment and then the reality comes. And everything scatters, both of them were deeply in love but one person's fear made both of them heart broken.

****

Jungkook pushed the door of his mansion and frowned when he saw his family was still here. They all smiled when they heard footsteps but their smiled turned into worried expression as they saw Jungkook condition, eyes blood shot red, cheeks have tear stains, messy hair.

They all walked to him," are you ok kook, what happened?" Joong ki asked being worried for his son.

"Nothing, why are you all still here?" He asked trying to divert the question.

"We thought to stay here till you come. But kook, it's obvious there's something you are hiding from us." Yoongi spoke.

"Are you sad that tae left, don't worry bro he will be back in some days--". "He left, he will never come back." Jungkook cut off Lisa making everyone shock.

"What do mean by he will never come back?" Yeo bin asked.

"Did you both faught?" Jin asked.

"Listen Jungkook, fighting is very common in any relationship, that doesn't mean you will talk like this." Hobi spoke making Jungkook chuckle at his words.

"Relationship? Hyung there was nothing real, in our relationship hyung. It was all a contract, no feelings, nothing." Jungkook spoke staring at a space.

"We know that." Yeo bin spoke that made Jungkook frown.

"You, you all knew this. Joon hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he didn't. We all are smart enough to know about this kook. We all are experienced and know how people behave in love and believe us at a point you both were deeply in love." Joong ki spoke sitting next to Jungkook.

"Yeah, right." Jungkook spoke, he was feeling the dumbest person. How can he thi k his family will be so dumb to not know about this so called relationship.

"You all go. I am fine." Jungkook spoke after a long silence.

"But, kook. Atleast tell us what happened?" Lisa asked.

"Noona, I am very tired. I will tell you all everything but not now please." He pleaded, everyone nodded understanding his condition. They all wanted to stay but Jungkook just asked them to leave alone.

"Yeah mom, don't worry. I was used to live alone before he came. I will be again like that." Jungkook assured with a smile, but everyone knew that smile was fake. Sighing yeo bin nodded and they all left.

Jungkook closed the door, with a smile. But as the door was locked tears slipped from his eyes. The house made him more sad, everything, every moment of them made him cry harder.

***

The next day when Jungkook walked down, he saw Rane serving breakfast. He asked her how she came she was in leave. But she informed that tae called her and asked to atleast come and cook for Jungkook Because he is going out of Seoul. This did nothing but make  Jungkook cry more.

****

A week later.

"Yes hyung." Jungkook spoke attending the call. He was inside his room, going through some emails. He had just made him do work and work for the whole week.

Trying his best to not remember about tae, but at night when he laid on the bed he remembered everything that made him shed tears at his failed love.

"Jungkook, when are you going to appoint a secretary?" Namjoon asked with a sigh.

"Hyung, you know all the applicants are girls and I don't want any of them." He spoke sternly.

"But still, you need someone to help." Namjoon spoke.

"I don't need. I can do everything." He spoke and disconnected the call making namjoon shake his head being worried for the younger who is turning into a workaholic by every passing day.

"There's no one a person can do a single work like tae. He was just perfect but I always tried to find faults in his work. I guess that's why God seperated hum from me. I wish you was here tae, I wish." Jungkook spoke staring at the ceiling. Eyes blank, tears were over, he was done crying also. He was done, now he do is only stare at a space blankly.

There was a knock on his room's door.

"Young master, there's some guest who wanna meet you." Rane informed making Jungkook groan.

"I don't wanna meet anyone aunt. Ask them to leave." He spoke, Rane nodded and walked out closing the door. After few minutes there was again a knock on his door.

"Aunt I said I don't want to meet anyone." He spoke irritatedly.

"Why? I thought you said I can come to you any time? That's so mean of you to go against your words oppa." Jungkook's head snapped towards the door when he heard irene's voice.

"Irene?" He spoke with wide eyes, she smiled and walked inside.

"Oh my, what are you doing here? Is everything ok? Are you ok? Is tae ok? How you came here alone? Tell me, Irene nothing bad happened right?" Jungkook shooted the questions one after another.

"Everything is fine--" Irene tried but...

"Yes, tell me where you are staying. I will come to drop you, yeah and see if everything is fine or not." Jungkook spoke in a worried tone.

'by this I will atleast be able to know where are they living.' Jungkook thought.

"Calm down oppa, everything is fine. And no you don't have to take me anywhere." She spoke

"Why? Don't tell me you left your brother alone. Where is tae, he is fine right?" He asked now more worried, Irene giggles at him.

"You wanna know how he is, why don't you ask him that by your own." She spoke wiggling her eyebrows, Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't tell me he is here as well." He asked with rapid heart beats.

"What if he is." She asked with a wide smile. Jungkook was shocked, his wide doe eyes made Irene laugh softly, she held his wrist and dragged him. They both stopped at the Beginning of the stairs.

Jungkook stared at the male who was back facing him talking to Rane "oppa." Irene called.

Tae turned around and the world stopped for both of them as their eyes met. God really heard jungkook's praying tae was back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

As I said, the last sad chapter. I mean no taekook will be together, but there's still half of tae's past left to be tell so yeah that might be sad too. Nevertheless taekook are together....

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 9.6K 57
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
95.3K 3.1K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
208K 14.6K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
444K 23.9K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...