Bottom Yoongi Smut Oneshots

By IlikeYoon-Gi

The smuts from my bottom yoongi oneshots, to keep it organized ^^ There are gonna be ones with fluff at the e... More

Request Page!
Namgi
Namgi
Namgi
Namgi
Namgi
Yoonjin
YoonJin
YoonJin
Sope
Sope
Sope
Yoonmin(1)
Yoonmin(2)
Yoonmin
Yoonmin
Yoonmin
Taegi
Taegi
Taegi
Taegi
Yoonkook
Yoonkook
YoonKook
YoonKook(Pt 2)
NamGiKookMin
SopeJin
;)
Taegikook
Yoonmin
Sope
Yoonmin
Yoongi x Agust D
YoonJin
Yoonkook
Namgi
Sope
Sope
Sope
Yoonmin
Yoonkook
YoonJin

YoonMinKook

4.9K 57 0
By IlikeYoon-Gi

Degrading
Hitatchi wand
Dildo
Hard fuck
Hair pulling
Rope
Orgasm Denial
[MAJOR aftercare]
This is my own, I will get to the requests soon <3
---------
On the bed of Jungkooks apartment, the bed was full of toys, whips, rope, dildos and vibrators. On the bed, Yoongi was tied up, his legs spread and his face red.

"How bad do you want to cum, hm? Tell me how bad you want to cum, my lovely baby." Jungkook asked the panting and black haired male below him. "Please, Daddy. I want to cum so bad, make me cum so hard I can't walk. I want to be your good boy. Please, master. Please." Yoongi begged, on his knees for Jungkook. He was on the edge of cumming so hard, he wanted to be good for his master. Jungkook hummed and raised his teammates head up by his chin. "You look too pretty to cum right now, I won't let you until I'm finished with you. You won't be able to walk for weeks."

"W-weeks?"

"Weeks. You looked so sexy in that outfit when we visited Thailand, baby."

"W-which one?" Yoongi asked. "The one you have on right now, blue jacket. I wanted to fuck you right on the set, but you know how the staff is. Your pants were so tight, your butt was so perky." Yoongi swallowed a lump in his throat, his cock ready to burst. "Really?" He felt like he was just complimented, a smile on his face. Next thing he knew, he was on his hands and knees, ass up and fingers in him. His long hair moving in his face. Moaning with the thrusts of Jungkooks fingers. "You like that? You like being fingered, you slut? Being tied up, hm?" Yoongis mouth opened as if to say something, but couldn't due to the rough fingering. Only managing a nod. Jungkook stopped and pulled his fingers out. Shoving them into the olders mouth.

"Suck." Yoongi obeyed and started sucking on Jungkooks fingers, getting them nice and coated. Once Jungkook felt he was ready, he ran his hand up to the long dark brown locks of hair, pulling his Hyung up to his body. "Look at you, fucked up from not being able to cum. You're a cumslut, you know that?" Yoongi nodded, not being and to see straight. I mean, probably because he's not. Besides the point. Jungkook let out a smirk and a dark chuckle, flipping the other over to lay on his back, entering him, starting to thrust fast. Yoongi gasped softly, rolling his head back as strained moans emitted from his mouth. His prostate was hit as he moaned loudly, picking his head up. "Oh~ fuck!" he pressed his head back into the bed. "You like that, cumbucket? Do you?"

"Y-yes! Yes I do, Daddy! Oh shit." Jungkooks hips snapped against the olders pelvis, a loud smack sound was heard. Hearing a long, low moan as he leaned down to press a soft kiss to his lips. "You like being tied up, don't you?" "Yes sir." Yoongi licked his small but plump lips, savoring the moment. Loving the rough sex. Jungkook laid the boy on the bed, grabbing a purple dildo from the side, his hand on Yoongis inner thigh. Slowly pushing the purple silicone into his hole. Hearing a soft groan. "It's okay. Deep breaths." Yoongi kept his head back as he panted softly, his eyes closing halfway. Feeling the silicone dildo move in and out. Murmuring to himself. 'fuck', 'big', and 'harder' all came out through his mouth as Jungkook started moving the dildo in and out of him.

"You look so hot and pretty like this." Jungkook took Yoongis cock in his hand, squeezing it. Yoongi felt a jolt in his body, his hips bucking up into the youngers hand. A sensation of bliss in his mind as it was all blurry. "Ah~ fuck." His hips rolled, his orgasm denied a second time. "Please, master." Jungkook hummed, slowly moving the toy in and out. "We still have a bit to go if you want to cum." He slowly moved the toy faster, sliding a cock ring on the olders with his free hand as best he could, getting it on there with one swift move. Sensitive, Yoongi whimpered as he gripped the bedsheets. "Mm baby, how did you get so cute and submissive? Is it because of how I'm treating you? Is it, slut? Hm?" He moaned as a vibrator touched the tip of his cock, his chocolate brown eyes rolling back into his head. "Daddy! Oh~"

"Shit, slut, you look fantastic. Fantastic for me to dump my cum into." Jungkook growled into his ear, nibbling it before leaning to his neck, making hickeys and love bites. He even made a heart with the bruises on Yoongis chest. He heard a soft moan. Humming in approval, he moved the dildo out and the vibrator off the older, lining himself back up and moving in. Staying inside this time. Yoongi looked up at his bandmate, humming softly. Running his hand through his hair. Slicking it back due to the sweat on his face. "Adorable slut. My slut."

"Your slut, always your slut."

"That's right." Yoongi smiled happily. Letting out a gasp when Jungkook started thrusting. Hard. "fUCK, right there!" He screamed out, holding onto the bedsheets with his fists. "Holy fu- Jungkook-" he said between moans, the bed moving with every thrust. He let out a strained moan, grabbing a pillow and hugging it. Not being able to move his legs due to his legs being tied up behind his back. Jungkook groaned, moving faster and harder, leaning down to bring his friend into a deep kiss, exploring his caverns. Yoongi kissed back, moaning into it and moaning with the thrusts. Pulling away, he breathed heavily, letting out a whine. "D-daddy! Daddy p-please. Let me cum." But the other would not let him. The latter just stared into his eyes, his hips snapping. Yoongis head rolled back, groaning as loud as he could.

Jungkook stopped as he grabbed the white Hitachi wand, sending no mercy to the male below him. Feeling his body flinch, his lips turned into a smirk. "Daddy." Yoongi repeated for a couple of times before his hips rolled, third denied orgasm. "How much are you going to orgasm before I let you?" Jungkook scoffed, raising the volume up on the hitatchi. Yoongi squealed in ecstasy, a loud moan emitting from his mouth. Jungkook swallowed it all up with his eyes, seeing how vulnerable Yoongi could be, turned him on to the max. Leaning down, he started to whisper. "You made me hard again. Are you that vulnerable? You submissive slut, you're getting it this time." Starting to move in and out of Yoongis hole, he grabbed his hips pounding his ass into next year. Loud moans and whimpers fell from the olders mouth, grinning as he groaned with him.

"Jungkook! Who did you bring home? You know we can't date anyon-" The door opened as Jungkook looked back, Jimin standing there. Yoongi looked at who walked in, embarrassed. Jimin pursed his lips, standing there. "You want to join?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi whimpered, already on the way to the fourth denied orgasm. "No..can't take it-" A hand wrapped around his throat, cutting off his sentence. "Fuck the vulnerable, submissive rapper? I'm in." Jimin walked up to Yoongi, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "How sensitive is he?" Jungkook chuckled. "Very. Three denied orgasms, about to be four, isn't that right, my small cumbucket?" Yoongi swallowed and nodded, looking up at Jimin with a red and embarrassed face. "Aw, stupid boy is embarrassed." He felt his breath stop for a second, staring at the younger. "Such a petite, vulnerable, cute and submissive boy." Jimin started playing with Yoongis nipples.

"Mmh- please." Yoongi whispered. "Please what, baby?"

"Fuck my mouth, please."

"Good, it'll shut that slut mouth up." Yoongi knew it was a degradation. He couldn't help but moan in ecstasy, his mouth full of Jimins cock. "Mm, so warm." Jungkook and Jimin started moving, Jimin holding Yoongis face as he moved his dick in his mouth. "Mmh!" Yoongi muffled, closing his eyes, taking in the two girths. "What was that? You want me to go faster?" Jungkook asked. Moving his hips faster, pulling Yoongi in closer. Yoongi moaned around Jimins cock, taking it into his hand. Stroking what he couldn't fit in his mouth. "Holy shit, he's good." Jimin groaned, pulling out to cum on Yoongis face. Yoongi kept his tongue out, catching some of the cum. Jungkook pulled out, jerking off as he came on Yoongis stomach, his head put back. "Fuck." he mumbled, finishing up as he looked down at Yoongi. Full of cum.

"Your turn, baby." Yoongi breathed heavily, his hands grabbing onto what he could as Jimin took the ring off, stroking his cock once, white ribbons shooting out immediately. Yoongis hips lifted up, his eyes rolling back as his legs shook violently. Once his climax was over, he laid there drained of everything. He was relaxed, calm. Breathing heavily. "You okay, Hyung?" Jimin asked, untying his legs and rubbing the red spots. "Mm..I just want a hot bath. Please?" Jungkook smiled gently, helping Yoongi up. Jimin also helped bring Yoongi into the bathroom. "Assholes." Yoongi snarled, grumpy since he was tired. The two giggled and turned the water on, slowly placing their Hyung in the water. "Ah- Ow. Why did you go so hard~" Yoongi whined out, pouting in between words. His face scrunching up. "I couldn't resist, baby. You were too sexy. And when Jimin put his cock in your mouth? We might have to do it again sometime. Alone."

Jimin grinned and nodded. "Of course, you looked so cute. How are you feeling?"

"Like my ass hurts."

Both Jungkook and Jimin laughed, getting in with him. Yoongi smiled and chuckled softly, tired. "Let us bathe you, Hyung." Jimin spoke, grabbing some shampoo and running it in the cat-like males hair. Yoongi hummed softly, feeling hands massage his shoulders and his back, along with his neck, all the way down his body. "Mmm..feels good." He mumbled, closing his eyes as he continued to hum, slowly falling asleep. "Hyung, you good?" Jungkook and Jimin both heard slight snores, looking at each other and smiling. "He's adorable."

"You can say that again." Jungkook grinned his bunny smile, rinsing his Hyung off, leaning him against his chest. "I don't know if I should've gone so hard. He seemed to really enjoy it though." He whispered in a tone that wouldn't wake their tired boy up. "Yeah, he did. Kind of glad I walked in then." Jimin giggled as he smiled. "Kind of glad you did too. I've always dreamt of a threesome."

"You have?"

"Shut up, I'm sleeping." Deciding to get out, Jungkook wrapped Yoongi in a towel, going back to the bed and laying him down on the bed, helping him dress into some pyjamas. Sitting down with him after he got dressed, he pulled him into his lap so he was more comfortable. Jimin smiled softly and also got dressed, rubbing Yoongis shoulder. Yoongi groaned, moving his face in Jungkooks neck. "'m tired, let me sleep."

"Of course, babe." Jimin pecked the olders cheek, laying down with the two, cuddling Yoongi. "Best experience ever. We love you, Hyung-ah~"

"Whatever. Love you too. Give me a massage, please. Specifically on my lower back so it doesn't hurt when I meet with the staff tomorrow." Jungkook rubbed Yoongis shoulders as Jimin massaged Yoongis lower back, knowing he'll hurt tomorrow morning when he wakes up. "Just relax for us, love." Hearing a groan of satisfaction, they smiled, continuing to massage the poor hurting male.

The next morning, Yoongi cursed the two out, throwing pillows at them, but on the inside, he loved every moment of what had happened last night, even if it pained his bottom and his whole body. He was up for the rest of the day, shooting his music video and resting with hickeys under all that foundation on his neck and his chest, secretly smiling.

---------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...