DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

235-240

639 13 1
By naxvida

Episode 235

Human rights... stomach?

The atmosphere in the hospital room is confused... I thought I would lose, but seeing that everyone else was calm, everything was agreed except for me.

'At least they said before and after the report.'

I was about to press my forehead, but when I realized that I had an intravenous drip, I stopped.

"that... The National Human Rights Commission."

"... okay!"

that one... Wouldn't it be an institution without judicial coercion?

At best, it will be over with a little bullying at the company.

I don't know if they will seriously deal with reports of idol human rights violations that came in anonymously in the first place.

However, despite my explanation, Bae Se-jin does not appear to be taken aback.

"know. ... They can't solve all of this."

"... ... ."

"Still, it won't come out in the media! Receive city and correctional recommendations!"

"... ... ?"

Bae Se-jin still clenched his fists and eagerly explained the principles of his actions.

So, to sum up, this guy's judgment is like this.

"Since the company is blocking the media coverage of the entertainment side, I tried to direct the article to the reporters of the society side... Are these words?"

"that's right."

In a word, it is a route change.

To Sejin Bae... Did you have such an ambition?

'after... ... .'

cigarette... No, it's done.

You almost bit your tongue, so let's clean your mouth.

I quickly checked in my head what would happen.

'If it's anonymous, there's a high probability that the effect Bae Se-jin is aiming for will not happen.'

Is an entertainment company trying to cover up an artist-related accident?

The odds of the Human Rights Commission voluntarily finding out where the hell this place is are very low.

'If it's enough to make fun of the reporters who got the source here, it might end up scratching the company's temper.'

It's just that the company will get nervous, so it's 'Do you dare to report?' There is an aspect that becomes easier to negotiate when it is bigger than the embarrassment of such things... .

"And being anonymous... It doesn't mean I didn't tell you the name of the group."

"... then?"

"Only the anonymity of the informant... kept Uh, using the name of my mother's friend... ."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin swallowed his saliva.

"... If that's the case, you won't think it's us. Competitors or... I wondered if they would think of a person who left the company or something like that."

As it turns out, it seems that this guy has sorted out all the employment and labor related issues that have happened at the agency so far.

From non-payment of overtime pay to illegal personal information search related to industrial espionage.

'How far did you raise the board?'

In fact, I doubt whether this is a daydream or not.

"... ... ."

"I-I'm not proud of this either! Still, I have to do this... ."

I held back a bitter laugh.

"no. I think you did well."

"... ... !"

Bae Se-jin's eyes widened.

"Gee, really??"

"yes."

Let's say it's because we've passed the most worrying part for now.

'The parent company, T1, took a testa, so the situation was over.'

It's a pity that I can't use it as a hand, but... .

I didn't get into a car accident alone, and there's no justification for profiting only in the direction I want.

'Those guys must have accumulated a lot in the meantime.'

You can act on your own.

'Some scale... It looks like it will grow a lot in the other direction.'

this is rather good The moment it emerges as a social problem, such as abuse of power in the workplace, it turns into an issue to be dealt with by the superiors and the head office, not by subordinates.

And from our point of view, no matter what hardships the upper management goes through, it is enough as long as the working staff can work.

As long as there is no problem with group movement, it doesn't matter.

'If I do well, I'll see the status of the payment bot again.'

Just imagining it is comfortable.

I nodded my head feeling more comfortable.

"yes. I am looking forward to the results."

"... okay!"

Bae Se-jin's complexion brightened. The members also nodded, but no one was shaken.

'It seems like he fought a lot with his agency after the accident.'

I clicked my tongue in my heart and asked the unanswered question again.

"So, what day is today?"

"... ... ."

Then the guys exchange glances.

'What.'

Liu Qingyu, who had been quiet until now, slowly opened his mouth.

"... It's Moondae."

"yes."

"Today is July 6th."

"... ... !!"

the moon is different

'Wait, I lost my mind on the anniversary of my debut, June 18th... .'

So that means I was in a coma for 18 days.

"... ... ."

no... June just melted away.

While I was stunned for a moment, Liu Chengyu added in a small voice.

"So, don't think about anything else and rest. Think about work or activities later."

"... ... ."

"from now on... Think of your body first."

ah.

I looked up at Liu Chengwu.

He had an unusually dark complexion.

'Come to think of it, I almost hit him in the chest instead of sticking a rebar in his head.'

Honestly, isn't the exchange fee better than going after someone?

I'm not some kind of psychopath, and the guy next to me is having his head pierced, but I'm just watching.

I looked at him quite unconvincingly, but I roughly understood his feelings.

'Did you think he fell into a coma instead of you?'

Well, it could be a trick of the system, so you don't have to be sorry... If you think of it as a debt, I hope you agree with me later.

I shrugged and got up.

"I will take care of it. In fact, I think my body is fine even now... Could it be that I just couldn't wake up because I was tired?"

"I-I shouldn't wake up... !"

"Park Moon-dae, sit down!"

"I think you'd better get tested again."

"... ... ."

That's right... They're mischievous.

and after a while

The medics returned to the hospital room sooner than planned because of their fervent requests.

And as soon as the patient recovered from a coma of more than 15 days, he was horrified by the news that he happily forgot fruit.

"Melon?? Patient, tell me how you feel inside your stomach right now!"

"... !!"

"I am fine."

"teacher! The patient here... ."

And all sorts of calls followed.

'... yes.'

That guy, who had been lying down for 18 days, forgot the sweetest melon, so that's understandable.

The face of Keun Se-jin, who recommended melon, turned blue, but fortunately, the result came out that there was nothing wrong with it.

If it was in a normal state in the first place, wouldn't it be painful as soon as I swallowed it?

"I will eat it!"

It goes without saying that Cha Yoo-jin regretted that she had to put all the melons in her mouth.

'This looks like a nectar medicine.'

Thanks to the characteristic of 'complete recovery of vitality', I wonder if my digestive system has also rapidly recovered.

'Let's check it out while you're talking.'

After all the fuss, I brought up the properties section of the status bar.

[Attributes: Infinite Potential, Time of Indulgence (S), Nectar (S)-Activation, Grabbing Ears (A)]

It is also marked as activated.

Apparently, he is currently recovering rapidly, and it looks like it will disappear once all the scars on his chest are healed.

'... Then, is Bacchusal over?'

You will get your appetite back. It's a waste.

Of course, there is also an expectation that Bacchus will be drawn again in the next draw. Because it is very useful for activities.

I swallowed my regret and turned off the status window.

'by the way... It's the 18th.'

It was a lot of waste, but it's fortunate that there won't be any major problems with the tour schedule.

'I'll be fully recovered in a month.'

It seems like I said that those who are still wearing protective gear will recover within 3 weeks.

If you start preparing for one more month... I think I'll take care of everything except for a few Japanese episodes.

'Enough.'

I nodded inwardly.

And after all the medical staff had left, the members sighed in relief and came to their senses.

"It's Moondae... Really, I'm sorry."

"No, it was delicious."

"Let's get permission from now on... ."

and after a while

It seems that at last it has entered their minds that I might as well get some rest.

"I will visit again tomorrow!"

"No, if there is a problem, if you call me anytime... Ooh, it's near my house... !"

"I'm not leaving the hospital."

"Ah, Cha Yujin is such a mess, let's get out!"

"Hing."

"... Rest, Moondae. really... It was a lot of trouble."

"thank you."

Liu Qingyu seemed to smile faintly, but soon that sign disappeared as well.

'You look weak.'

It must have been more trouble than I expected.

The moment I tried to catch it and dig it up.

"... Moondae Park."

"... ... ? yes."

Just before Bae Se-jin left, he said with a serious face.

"If the Human Rights Commission investigation comes in... Based on that, I'm trying to see if I can sue T1 Stars."

"... yes?"

"So if I succeed, I will go to a new agency... !"

"... ?!"

what a crazy sound

I feel like I got hit in the back of the head.

'I can't believe it's after being floated on the social side... Was it the idea to go to trial using public power?'

Aside from whether it works or not, why are you trying to fight big corporations with broadcasters and studios?

Thinking of kicking one of your giant platforms?

I took a picture of the guy who couldn't believe he agreed to this and looked at it.

Big Sejin averted his eyes.

'hey.'

"Um~ T1 will also try to reorganize its agency if this happens, but I thought the deal would be better if the possibility of a lawsuit came out at that time~"

"... ... ."

"Isn't that enough even if it's not a new agency?"

So I passed on this bastard... ... .

"It's not something to do right now, but we'll discuss it later... Let's just let Moondae rest a little longer."

"Sure~"

"... good."

I'll have to think about it myself.

I shook my hands in a complicated way, and the members left the room laughing or waving their hands together.

Click.

I sighed in the hospital room, which became quiet in an instant.

"Whoa."

it's a lawsuit

I'd say that's what most people do, but that's not a good decision to make in this industry for a long time.

Until now, I have rarely seen cases where a lawsuit was filed and then the career went smoothly.

Winning or not, it will be stamped on the industry.

'In order to gain popularity, it's a realistic decision to solve it as best as possible.'

Above all, even in the best case, it takes too long to win, and until then, activities are almost completely stopped... .

'for a moment.'

Suddenly, goose bumps run up your spine.

'... ... What about the tour?'

can not do it.

"... ... ."

Hey, these kids... !

If I can't tour, I might lose!

It is said that the road to hell was paved with good intentions, but suddenly the threat of sudden death was approaching.

* * *

While Park Mun-dae was in chaos, breaking news that he had regained consciousness was floating around on the Internet.

[(Breaking news) Testa Park Moon-dae regains consciousness]

[Come back to the Park Moondae ceremony... "I can reach the fans' earnestness"]

[Traffic Accident Testa, recovering from coma in 18 days]

-What are the knights just now?

-Really?

-Is this for real? (link)

- please ah please

Fans tried to calm down thinking that it might be another misinformation, but fortunately, 30 minutes after the first breaking news, an acknowledgment article appeared from the agency.

[T1 Stars "Testa Park Moon-dae recovers consciousness around 2:00 PM"]

And only after that, messages of congratulations, relief, and tears began pouring in from all kinds of social media, communities, and comment windows.

-I'm scared that it might be a dream

-What can I do? I really can't stop crying.

- Moondae, thank you for fighting the 18th and coming back. I will support you no matter what you do.

-I am so grateful and happy to be able to upload this picture. (Park Moon University photo on the 2nd anniversary)

- I love you, Moondae! I am so happy that I can continue to support the 24-year-old you, the 30-year-old you and the 40-year-old... ㅠㅠ

Since a young celebrity who almost died in an unfortunate accident came back alive, the public's reaction was very warm right now.

-It's such a waste to leave like this, so I think I've been given a new opportunity. I hope you recover well and shine Korea with great songs.

-It's really good. I'm not even a fan, but it was so sad.

-Ckkkkkk I hope you live well

- Did you regain consciousness after 18 days?

At such a dramatic moment, even malicious comments couldn't be cheered up.

-Isn't this also a gomma's design? Actually, I woke up on the first day, but what is the probability that I didn't respond?

└ I went out of my mind

└ They say that they are crossing the line

-Still, I won't be active for a while, so I'll have to be content with that.

└ Amazing toughness

└ A 23-year-old who was in a coma on the 18th is a K-flag

-ㅋㅋㅋ I don't like him, but the internet is all over the place. There is no mention of anyone around me.

└I'm sorry, but are there any people around? ?

└ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't know what kind of pod I would catch after this atmosphere died down, but now everyone happily congratulated the singer and the fans.

So, a few days later, Bae Se-jin's submission to the Human Rights Commission suddenly exploded in emotion and warmth.

[The shadow of the entertainment company... Will the truth about the Testa car accident be revealed?]

[Complaint to the Human Rights Commission of T1 Stars regarding 'consecutive cases of human rights violations within the company']

-???? what is this

-wow

-Hahahahahahahahaha and T-One are you crazy?

So things started to go pretty funny.

Because it was a revelation that broke out after blissful news, it was treated as good news one after another.

-All of the X cows are robbed hahahaha

- Let's go to implement justice!

In the end, public opinion took the emotional route toward the longing for a perfect happy ending instead of anger, which is easy to get tired of.

aka Cider Meta.

It was Bae Se-jin's first win.

Episode 236

Bae Se-jin's summons to the Human Rights Commission hit the jackpot.

'Did this work like this?'

I was almost at a loss for words when I saw the atmosphere on the Internet where I was happily hitting T1.

The best thing I ever ate... Of course, the cause of the Testa traffic accident was covered up.

[The tragedy caused by complacency... The bare face of T1, a large entertainment company]

["It was an incident, not a traffic accident" The agency that covered up the terrorism]

Right before I recovered from a coma for 18 days, 'Testa's traffic accident' became the hottest topic on the Internet again.

But there is a story behind that incident, and even that is extremely irritating?

As if a conspiracy theory had become a reality, people clung to it with excitement.

Articles also excitedly fueled public opinion by using words such as "terrorism," "backdoor operations," and "crisis of catastrophe."

Since the embargo exploded not in the entertainment aspect but in the social aspect, no matter how large a company was, it was impossible to pick up the spilled water.

-The singer under the agency is in the middle of death, but I just thought of keeping my mouth shut! Kya conglomerate class~

-Ex-manager intentional terrorism? The company is scary, so why don't you fuck with idols?

└ㄹㅇ Did you pick this bastard as the first group idol manager without even going through an interview?

-There were a lot of parachutes lol It must have been an internal scandal inside the company. Didn't Testa go bald?

-'Recommendation resignation due to numerous verbal abuse' <-I didn't notice for a long time and then I cut it in a hurry, but the security is also ㅄ so it's X's lol It's amazing T-One!

-They are dirty seeds who are only good at concealment and behind-the-scenes work. They must be firmly rooted out to save the country. They must be severely punished.

In addition, Bae Se-jin gathered everything he could to poke at the Affordable Human Rights Commission and inserted it, so there was more than enough justification for stimulation.

[Conglomerate subsidiaries, serious human rights violations of T1 Stars]

["The overtime hours were manipulated", even leaving the company due to verbal abuse... A lot of exposure]

[T1 "T1 Stars is not involved in management" faces criticism]

Isn't it an element that evokes a lot of sympathy that a popular idol who earns well with stupid words moaning at the company's power abuse?

When you meet the all-around answer, 'But they earn a lot of money at a young age', their momentum is bound to fade.

However, if the conclusion is that 'this large company is garbage', the story will change.

This is because hunting becomes more fun when there is a common enemy and cause.

So in July, when the rainy season is late and sunny, people were using the heat stress to beat T1 with excitement.

Apparently, T1, the parent company, has more awareness than the newly launched agency, 'T1 Stars', so they are getting beaten up with excitement.

A national petition has even appeared.

[We request an investigation into the actual situation of human rights violations in T1.]

Of course, this is just watering down, but of course the T1 HQ seems to be the flagship.

'Even though they aren't famous for good employee welfare.'

Honestly, it's self-employed.

Sorry for the people in charge, but it turned out to be really fun.

Anyway, as Bae Se-jin thought, they seemed to be searching for whistleblower or competitors' work.

It was because the Testa incident had become a structure that seemed to have been used to increase the board.

'... That's good.'

No matter how much you dig, it will come out.

The more time is wasted, the more the company will cripple and the group's influence will grow.

I smiled and switched the screen of my smartphone.

This time, the fan community.

[T1 boycott (175)]

[Naughty bastards, my teeth really tremble (24)]

[Can't the kids go to another agency?? (798)]

[It was because of the agency haha.. (13)]

[I wish I could wake up and see only good things♡ (151)]

Related articles came up with this feeling, but the atmosphere was not gloomy.

It's so great that I woke up right away... It seemed like it was because he was happy.

And public opinion itself was favorable, and it didn't seem like he was under a lot of stress because he slightly missed Testa.

Seeing so many people saying 'I knew it', it seems that similar speculations have already been circulating among fans.

'... I'm glad.'

I closed it by scrubbing the screen.

I want to post at least one article soon, but I plan to post it after discussing it with others just in case.

'A survival report would be fine.'

... And, you have to make a very important suggestion.

'The tour really goes somehow.'

This has been planned in its own way.

I crossed my arms and decided to calmly wait for them to come.

and 2 p.m.

Bae Se-jin, who burst into the hospital room, was red with excitement.

"... Sounds like a good thing!"

"yes. The response is good."

"... ... !"

It was the moment when I was about to get to the point, leaving the man with both hands clasped and shuddering at the taste of cider.

"When the result of the human rights commission complaint comes out... Let's go ahead with the lawsuit!"

"... !!"

"As long as there is evidence, we can win the case! My, I'll pay all the attorney fees!"

Bae Se-jin strongly insisted on stepping on the accelerator once more.

'no.'

Is this guy too drunk on cider?

It's worth it because the result is good, but on this floor, a lawsuit is an extreme hand that should only be used when the real hand is dry.

But before I could even open my mouth, a big wave came out.

'Looks like something we haven't agreed on until now.'

He seems to have finally come to his senses.

"older brother. After winning that case, you have a plan to move to the agency, isn't it?"

"... okay."

"Well, then all of the TV love programs that T1 invests in will not come out, wouldn't it be difficult?"

"... There are many other broadcasts too. And the fortress is Witube or... There are many other ways to be active."

Bae Se-jin swallowed his saliva.

"But, if we can't come out now, we have to spend three more years with this agency... After three years, I don't know what else to do and try to renew the contract!"

"... ... ."

"So what I'm doing now... I, I think it's right to do it now."

Big Sejin wriggled his eyes. But she soon replied in a suitably cheerful tone.

"It would be nice if the lawsuit went well~ But if we can't be active for more than a year now, our careers will die."

"... ... !"

"then... Even if we win, I don't think any agency would dare to sign with us."

Big Sejin finished his speech softly.

"We have to be so good that other agencies dare to pretend to be T1 and bring us, but that's not possible~"

"... ... ."

"I think it would be nice to just make a good deal with the agency with this, recruit more staff for the dedicated team, and add clauses to the contract... How about that, everyone?"

Bae Se-jin seemed to have a lot to say, but after recalling various expected answers, his complexion worsened as if he had been hit in advance.

'It turns out like this.'

I shook my head and said.

"first... Then look at the behemoth. Who wants to start a lawsuit right now?"

Bae Se-jin slightly raised his hand.

and flash Tea Eugene raised her hand.

"... ... ."

"We win!"

I hate hiring a lawyer in case someone isn't an American.

"Hey, Cha Yujin. Taking a year off?"

"Even if we take a year off, we do well. are you okay! You can do it again!"

It's a very positive, confident, yet unrealistic answer. thanks.

"Then, who wants to stay at the agency and improve the environment?"

Of course I heard the big Sejin, and unexpectedly... Rabin Kim followed.

"There are a lot of great people in the company, so it would be nice to work together to improve... ."

"... ... ."

In other words, it is very positive and unrealistic. thanks.

Then, the only ones left are Ryu Cheong-woo and Seon Ah-hyun.

"Ahyeon and you?"

"I, I... Uh, either way, as long as everyone is comfortable and safe, all is well... !"

"okay."

It's like Seon Ah-hyun.

"... Then, Chungwoo-hyung."

"... ... similar I wish I could file a lawsuit... Since we are a group, we should respect the careers of those with different opinions."

Liu Qingyu replied slowly.

"What do you think of Moondae?"

me? Simple.

"... Wouldn't it be difficult to file a lawsuit right now?"

Even if it's not my tour problem, the lawsuit is the opposite.

'It's gotten too big.'

At the moment when it is not a group problem, but a worker's human rights violation problem, large companies will never try to leave a case in which they lose in a lawsuit.

This is because Testa's lawsuit remains as a precedent.

'After that, if the labor union filed a lawsuit, I'd go crazy.'

So, at this time when we are just watching, the only thing we can take care of by snatching is that it is better not to damage the friendly relationship while pulling a punch.

'The company has to go in a way where it feels sorry for Testa.'

Even if you're not actually sorry, you can make the most of the moment you pretend to be like that.

But Sejin Bae has credit, so it's hard to say this openly... let's turn around a bit

"It's public opinion that you don't know how it will change tomorrow. Why don't we observe more and collect data so that we can file a lawsuit if the circumstances are right?"

"Secretly?"

"yes."

Bae Se-jin had a thoughtful face as he listened to the conversation, but soon nodded.

"... okay. okay. just my opinion... can't claim ... Because we are a tee, a team!"

"... ... ."

It seems that this guy is finally starting to taste the mulberry taste of his peers like Seon Ah-hyun in <Azusa>.

'Well, that's a good thing.'

"Team~ Testa, Come on~!"

"That's right, brother!"

I shrugged, and barely managed to get back to what I was about to say.

"And how about taking care of the schedule that has already been set after looking at the atmosphere?"

"uh?"

"Why why... ?"

"There is also the issue of cancellation fees, and I thought the atmosphere would be better if we showed that the group is healthy."

"... ... ."

"you also?"

"yes. Oh, of course, after the body has fully recovered. If you get a cure."

I mean literally, without any bluffing. Thanks to nectar, I can say this without hesitation.

"hmm... ."

"Especially, there are many people who have already made reservations for the tour, so it's better to go around as much as possible..." ."

"Oh, no!!"

"... !!"

What, what?

... Seon Ah-hyun screamed.

I looked at him, but Seon Ah-hyun stood firm even with her face turned red.

"Mu, Mundae needs to rest!"

"So after resting... ."

"No, you need to rest a lot!"

no, that doesn't make sense

"Ahyeon is right, Moondae."

"I said something, but what about the tour... Moondaemundae, enjoy your bed more."

"... ... ??"

"We're working hard to prepare for the next album, so don't worry."

"Hyung, live a long life!"

You won't live long if you do this.

But they were adamant, and they never compromised.

It seems that the impression of being in a coma on the 18th is too strong.

'I can't even make the sound of nectar... .'

If you pretend to be crazy and talk about the status window, you can really see the future that will add to your schedule, including counseling and hospitalization in a mental hospital.

While I was suffering from pain in my temple, Liu Chengyu said with a faint smile.

"And Moondae, the internal payment for the cancellation of the second half of the tour has already been completed."

"... ... !"

crazy guys

These bastards patted me on the shoulder and said sweetly.

"Fans want you to look healthy without overdoing it... You'd prefer to post only texts or photos from time to time."

"... ... ."

"Let's do that for a while."

"Yeah~ hyung is right~"

"I will support you as you focus on restoring your health!"

like that... The tour flew.

* * *

"... ... ."

I lay down in the hospital room they had left and reviewed the situation.

and concluded

it's X

'How can I fill 400,000 spectators without a tour?'

Do I have to do at least 40 guerrilla performances in Myeong-dong or Neverland?

My head is tingling.

'... I can't even get angry knowing that it's a good intention.'

I sighed a few times and thought of various plans, but then I let go.

'I'll have to find out more about the audience's conditions.'

And, let's do something before that.

I turned on my smartphone, took a few pictures of myself, and picked out the best ones.

And I connected to SNS.

---------==

Hello Lover

I am Mundae (dog emoji)

I am eating well and doing well.

Thank you for waiting

I'll see you soon with a good look

---------==

And I attached a picture and uploaded it.

'... All 21 days.'

I'm a little nervous.

As expected, SNS notifications began to be updated like crazy soon.

-It's Moondae!!!

- Thank you very much.

-♡♡♡♡ ㅠㅠ

-You have to be well, Moondae. Eat well, rest well, and sleep well...

└ Again, don't sleep too much haha

└ I will sue you no matter what

-You should be healthy and happy for a long time

"... ... ."

It was text, but it seemed to have a temperature and it seemed like a voice could be heard.

'It's a good thing.'

I smiled and looked at the comments.

And there were also some expectations.

'If the fans like it when I say I'll see you soon, this is proof... .'

-It's okay if you don't come right away. Health is the most important thing.

- Moondae, please take care of your body

"... ... ."

Even if you say this, you probably want to see it in person... am.

It should be.

'driving me crazy.'

I shook my head and tossed my phone next to the pillow.

Ginger, Ginger, Ginger!

Then the smartphone rang several times as if it had been put together.

'I just turned off notifications on social media.'

I was a little puzzled and picked up my smartphone.

I checked... it's text

[(picture)]

About 20 pictures of familiar dogs arrived one after another.

"... ... ."

Wow, nice to see this.

'Hey, spit something out.'

If you're going to die anyway, grab a rotten straw.

[VTIC Cheong Ryeo senior]

I called him

Episode 237

The call to Chung-rye was connected after a few beeps.

However, common sense greetings such as 'hello' did not come out.

- It's alive.

I knew it would be like this.

"Somehow it happened."

-Ah, I didn't mean that I wanted to die.

"I don't think he particularly wanted to be alive."

Wouldn't it be better if I thought that if I fell behind, one of the target competitors would fall behind, so it would be a dog's gain?

But the voice over the phone didn't laugh.

- He said he couldn't restart.

"... ... ."

-Then you should be alive. it makes a weird sound

What is it?

It's a strange situation to be reprimanded by this idiot for nonsense.

But I won't deny that there were some pleasant aspects.

The madman I saw in the coma was talking about the preciousness of life, so it seems that time is the medicine.

Of course, the reset button was taken away.

"Well, thank you for your concern. Anyway, I'm fine."

-is it so. But why did you call?

"I have something to ask you."

After I finished my calculations, I said right away.

"Do you have time the day after tomorrow or the morning of the next day?"

- Why do you ask?

Simple.

"Because I can visit you in the hospital."

I can't go out because of the environment, so I'll have to call this guy.

It was only then that I heard a laugh over the phone.

* * *

After a few deals and coordination, Cheong-Ryeo spat out that she would visit her on the weekend morning in three days.

It was a plan that was possible because the other guys who used to visit almost every day due to their future activities planned to return to their parents' homes for the weekend.

Oh, except for one guy.

"When do you eat melon?"

"If the hospital permits."

"I want to ask!"

"Be patient."

Even on weekends, Cha Yoo-jin takes pity on herself, who is in the dorm, and stays in the hospital room.

It is said that his parents came to Korea after hearing that he was injured, but it seems that he returned to Korea last week.

Well, it is difficult for an office worker to stay in a foreign country for more than two weeks. No matter how much it is in the United States, it will be more difficult to take a vacation.

Instead of melons, I threw several large, improved tangerines to him. Seon Ah-hyun bought it.

I think I bought a fruit that can be eaten right away when the permission is given because it has good storage, but... I don't think it will stay until then.

"Eat."

"Is the sweetness the best?"

Did you learn from Sejin?

"uh."

"and!"

I saw Cha Yoo-jin forgetting a tangerine.

In fact, this is a kind of bribe.

"... Someone will come in about 30 minutes, so don't bother telling the other members."

"Are you a guest?"

"Similar."

"who are you?"

"VTIC Chungrye."

"Oh."

Cha Yoo-jin gulped down the tangerine and shrugged.

"Okay~"

That's it.

This was a neat guy, so it was comfortable. Sat and Da's individualistic tendency shines through.

"But why are you coming?"

It's because this is annoying

"I have something to ask about the next activity."

"Ask me!"

"... You have to ask someone who has been active for a long time."

"no way."

Fortunately, the barrage of questions ended here, but it was obvious that a similar situation would repeat when Cheong-rye arrived.

and thirty minutes later.

"I want to listen too!"

also.

"Go and buy some snacks."

"Boo... ... ."

But thanks to you dealing with me from the front, your firm order works.

Cha Yu-jin grumbled and left. Still, he did not forget the Korean-style Confucian greeting to Cheongryeo.

"Hello senior!"

Tattang!

The man with his back bowed vigorously shuts the door to the hospital room and exits.

Cheong-rye stared at the guy leaving and smiled.

"He's a picky type, but the team atmosphere seems to be good. You can control it."

"... ... ."

"I've dealt with a guy like that before... After 16 months, the schedule was punctured. Um, was that the 6th? haha."

He's really good at making the atmosphere cheap.

Anyway, I crossed my arms and got to the point.

"The reason I invited you today is, of course, an emergency."

"yes."

"The mission seems to fail."

"... ... ."

There is no need to hide Even if you borrow a cat's hand, you can use it in the right place at the right time with only unexploded bullets that are blocked from resetting.

"What is this mission?"

"Mobilize 400,000 spectators."

"... ... ."

Chung-rye was silent for a moment as if she was lost in thought.

And he tilted his head to the side.

"Are you very specific?"

"... ... ."

"How can you be so sure... ... . It's fun."

also.

'Something was pressed.'

The story of the status window should be postponed even more in case of emergency.

However, this is unavoidable because the discussion must be conducted while knowing the specific conditions.

'I need a more precise prediction value.'

Since the tour is canceled, the probability of sudden death is skyrocketing.

You might think that the difference between him and me was unfair when he was heading straight to the ground, but you have to stop thinking further from there.

'Ventilation.'

I shrugged.

"Well, it's not bad to be able to know in detail. It's a mission, it's a nabal, and I've been to Hwangcheon because of a traffic accident."

"... Originally, this job has a lot of variables."

"Yeah, thanks to that, I almost died twice already in the 2 years I was active."

"twice?"

"Uh, you first."

He burst out laughing, but then nodded with a slightly apologetic smile. It seems my brain is back.

It seems that the gamble paid off with 20 dog photos.

'As expected, a little debt... A sense of camaraderie remains.'

It means that the news that I woke up is enough to send me a picture of a dog.

Still, this bastard isn't normal, so let's move on quickly before thinking about anything else.

"Anyway, thanks to you, the tour has been canceled and I am stuck in the hospital. But I have to meet 300,000 more spectators."

"Hmm, it must be difficult to set up a new dome tour at the end of the year."

"okay."

The year-end and New Year holidays are the highlight. Most of the concert halls where Testa is the size of a stone have already been rented out over the weekend.

Besides, I can't tell this guy, but if the lawsuit goes in, what about the tour, and the entertainment industry itself this year has gone through the water.

And Cheong-Ryeo pushed forward the most common sense and possible alternatives to consider.

"What about non-face-to-face performances?"

"... That's the problem."

I pressed my forehead.

"The count standard is ambiguous."

"... ... ."

The fan meeting I had right before I got into an accident.

The performance was simultaneously broadcast online, but both real-time paid and illegal visitors were not counted.

Only the on-site audience was counted as 'audience'.

Looking at this far, it seems that non-face-to-face is useless, right?

However, there are also some performances that were planned on a non-face-to-face basis.

'The number of live comeback shows that were conducted on real-time paid W Live was counted.'

It was a configuration in which texts or feedback from the audience were displayed on the electronic signboard.

And when all these tendencies were taken into account, one very vague criterion emerged.

"Within the performance... It seems that only when I recognize the audience, they acknowledge it as an 'audience'."

I have to be aware of the audience. itself, not a number.

that passion and energy.

"ah."

Cheongryeo narrowed her eyes.

"Was it an audience in the theatrical sense?"

"theater?"

"The presence of reaction is also part of the performance. um, kinda... It's tacky, though."

"... ... ."

It seems that he has lived a life of his own. You know how to explain concepts quickly.

Cheong-rye stroked her chin.

"anyway... Then it must be a bit tricky."

"that's right."

I clicked my tongue.

"I have to gather around 300,000 people at the same time who can communicate in real time, but it's difficult."

It is not simply a VOD purchase, but 300,000 people must be held in front of the computer at the same time.

'... Even if you increase the number of times, there is a limit.'

Perhaps, even if the composition of the performance continues to change, the number of real-time audiences counted as soon as it goes beyond the second episode will continue to decline.

according to the law of marginal utility and scarcity.

Busy modern people only pay for it, and then postpone the city hall.

And through the self-issued indulgence of 'I paid for one, so it's okay to watch the rest for free'.

Seeing my anguish, Cheongryeo smiled.

"Um, Jeong Then would you like to be a guest on the VTIC tour? If you suffer for a month or two... ."

"Did it turn?"

"haha!"

You know that it's nonsense, but you have the shamelessness to ask.

A guest appearance at a VTIC concert?

Hell is coming.

As soon as I recover from my injury, if I make a guest appearance at someone else's concert, the Testa fandom and the VTIC fandom will heat up like hellfire in the nether.

However, Chung-rye was calm.

"I think it would be better than dying. Think about it. It might be the last."

"... ... ."

Of course, VTIC will have more excuses than Testa, so it will be worth it.

'Still, a loss is a loss.'

This crazy proposal from a guy who is paranoidly obsessed with a flawless top tier idol?

The offer to join VTIC's main vocalist, which he received while in a coma, comes to mind. I replied shyly.

"I don't know why you want to lose money."

"Um, are you sorry?"

"... ... ."

I checked his face to see if he was joking with me, but it wasn't deceiving or insane.

Instead, it was quite calm.

"Once or twice... I've disturbed you badly, so I'll assume you're paying off the debt. how is it."

"... hmm."

Apparently, seeing how I almost died in this accident, this guy also looked back on his past.

'It seems that raising a dog really helps mentally.'

However, I have no intention of investing in such a thing. Review the discussion so far.

'The resources I can use... .'

My abilities, connections, time, money... ... .

'... money?'

"... ... !"

I almost opened my eyes.

found.

"No, I won't use that method."

"then?"

"... We will perform non-face-to-face."

I ended my speech sternly.

"Totally free."

"... ... !"

I don't know about the other limitations, but I can cover the entry barriers caused by money.

'I'm sure I can pay for the concert.'

That's because there's quite a bit of money left unspent. I don't need anyone else's support.

"Oh, even the settlement money?"

So, this is a suggestion.

I chuckled.

"no. I want to get another one."

The biggest stumbling block to free performances isn't money.

This is an existing contract.

'Testa signed an exclusive 3-year contract with W App.'

And the W app does not support free performances.

However, since Testa's online concert had to be transmitted through the W app, I needed a detour.

"Let's borrow your platform."

It is an exhibition/performance platform created by LeTi in collaboration with an overseas funding company.

'The member solo, not Testa, wasn't specified in the contract.'

The rest of the commercial morality and public opinion issues can be solved by adjusting the performance method, and it will be much easier and faster to do it with this guy. Because it is the company sign.

'I think this is the most winning combination right now.'

Sure enough, Cheongryeo also smiled and nodded.

"Good idea."

It's better than your suggestion. I responded calmly, holding back the thought of almost clicking my tongue.

"Of course it would be better than following the VTIC tour."

"yes? haha. Of course it is. Would you do such a nonsense?"

"... ... ."

"I meant that you could even do that, but it sounds plausible."

You fooled the X.

I'm sure the kid I met in the coma would have sucked in sweet water and swelled up, let alone become the main vocalist of VTIC.

* * *

Park Mun-dae was furious at the moment, but soon regained his composure and quickly concluded a detailed agreement with Cheong-ryeol.

And immediately contacted the company and talked about 'contact with the new platform' in depth.

'It's easy.'

In the calculation that it could calm the turbulent atmosphere by turning its gaze, the company sent an OK sign fairly quickly even though it was in a devastated state.

It's because the payment fell right after the weekend on Monday morning.

"Yes, thank you."

Of course, it was a misjudgment without a choice, but Park Mun-dae happily tolerated their misjudgment.

'I hope it goes smoothly like this.'

Now, only the members need to be persuaded, and Park Moon-dae adjusted the visit times of the members on Monday afternoon to overlap.

'It would be better to discuss it at once.'

so after a few days.

Park Moon-dae is forced to take time for self-reflection and self-reflection by the members while sweating in cold sweat.

"Park Moon-dae, sit down and listen."

Somehow, all the members had already heard the news about it.

Because Cha Yu-jin could not stand it.

"I asked the company!"

'This guy.'

Of course, it was my karma.

Episode 238

It's a bit embarrassing.

"Park Moon-dae, are you planning a concert by yourself just because the tour has been canceled? you are in hospital now You know why the tour was canceled."

"Sorry to have to say this, but you need to reconsider your work/leisure balance!"

"... Haven't you thought of having a discussion before doing it alone?"

That's why you're not giving the opportunity to discuss it.

I held back a sigh and looked back at why the situation had become this way.

-... Hey Moondae, Yujin heard something from the company... .

The moment the people who came to me started talking like this without even sitting down, I thought I might have leaked information.

'So I was going to let these guys talk freely and start the main topic when they calm down.'

Isn't this a tyrant who listens to pure complaints? The more he listens, the more he feels like a bad guy.

'... I can be sad.'

Yeah, I'll admit that.

Because of the guy who fell into a coma, his activities came to an all-stop, but it would be eye-watering if he said that he was planning a solo concert of his own.

furthermore... You seem to be worried too.

"Mo, after your body is fully recovered, it's not too late to think about it then... !"

"okay!"

"... ... ."

So, for the past 18 days, I calmly listened to them, considering them who must have been in a complicated mood with thoughts like 'Is this guy waking up'... ... .

'It's been about 30 minutes.'

It seems that this is enough. Now, slowly, the same words are repeated over and over again. I sighed and started tidying up.

"first... I was going to meet you today and talk."

"Ah, after everything is decided?"

Big Sejin is like this again.

"No, nothing has been decided yet. What I told the company was just an idea."

I pressed my temples.

"I had no intention of doing it right away. I thought it would be nice to do it as a commemoration after Testa resumes its official activities."

"... ... ."

As if this sounded quite realistic, the room became quiet, as if each person was lost in thought.

After thinking a bit, I added an afterword.

"... Still, it must have looked like you brought out the solo story to the company. sorry. And sorry."

"... ... !"

I went on to put together words to better explain 'but it's fishing'.

However, Liu Cheng-wu spoke first.

"... Moondae. You will want to act soon."

"... ... ."

yes. If you don't, you'll die... .

Liu Qingyu nodded his head politely.

"If you want to do a solo concert, it's okay. Sue the company... If you don't want to do it, it's okay to just be active."

"... ... !"

"You don't have to apologize for that."

Bae Se-jin's face turned red, but surprisingly, he silently nodded his head without objecting to Ryu Cheong-wu.

"But you should take care of your health. That's what we've been talking about so far."

"... ... ."

"You are overdoing it now. that... I hope you understand. I say it every time."

Liu Qingyu's complexion was not good.

It seemed that the scene where I was stabbed in the pit of my stomach left a considerable amount of trauma.

'Whoa.'

You're back to square one. I put on a pod.

I am in perfect health, and a full recovery is just around the corner.

How can I convince you of this mysterious resilience... .

"I care enough about my health. I'm following all the instructions from the medical staff, and I've heard that you're recovering at an absurdly fast pace."

"... So, do you want to return as soon as you are fully recovered?"

"Well, if you say you're going to be an expert, that means you're considering it."

Big Sejin laughed.

"Hey, the fans will really like it."

"... !"

"I guess you think the reaction would be good, but the fans know you're a person too. They would send a truck to the company to use someone who was in a coma."

"... ... ."

"Oh, the big picture for Sue? Well then, Mundae is amazing~"

this kid is real

I gritted my teeth.

"Do I really have to say it that way?"

"... !"

"Don't be sarcastic. I am speaking honestly."

A person looks like a fucking sudden death, but it's annoying to keep scratching. Anyway, you should do it in moderation.

Lee Se-jin opened his mouth, then closed it again without speaking. I focused on my thoughts without speaking to calm down.

And a person with the same name took off.

"He, he... ! I'm doing that because I'm worried!"

Bae Se-jin clenched his fist and jumped out.

"usually! You talk like that!"

"... ... ."

Meg is... is it

"No, that's right... . Se, Sejin will want to apologize too, that, right... ?"

Seeing Seon Ah-hyeon fire support, it must have been Meg.

Big Sejin was looking at the floor with a smileless face.

"... Sorry."

"... ... ."

I nodded.

Yeah, I was a bit oversensitive.

I had come up with a way to clear the status abnormality, but it took too long to discuss it, so I couldn't afford it.

'It probably wasn't my intention to get into a fight.'

It seems that he thought that if this situation upset him a little, he would come to his senses if he gave some insight.

'... I can't help it.'

Yes, it's not just Sejin but the other members as well.

As long as I'm contributing to this team, and as long as there's a car accident, these guys have no choice but to care about my health.

Well, I've been living in a camp for two years, so I'm sure there are things I've become attached to.

So, in the end, it is the difference in the amount of information.

'These guys don't know that I'll die if I don't mobilize 400,000 people.'

So, priorities have to change.

'... ... I didn't mean to go this far.'

I held back my sleep and finally opened my mouth.

"... Actually, I want to see some fans."

"... ... ."

"When I suddenly opened my eyes, it was next month. The internet is crazy, I thought doing something would make me less anxious... We even talked about concerts."

"... okay."

"Muh, it's Mundae... ... ."

It was a bit of a shriveled remark, but the atmosphere became damp as if it were persuasive.

'... It's not wrong.'

Except for the fact that the reason for my anxiety is a status abnormality, that might be just my condition.

I continued talking with a feeling of giving up a little.

"I have no intention of staying up all night like before."

I can't do it without Bacchus anyway.

"Still, I want to resume activities as soon as possible without overdoing it... That's my opinion."

This time, the answer "No" doesn't come out.

I hope this is it.

"The concert I was planning in the first place wasn't grandiose."

"uh?"

"I thought it was just a simple talk concert. To show that I have recovered my health. Dancing is minimal."

"Yeah, so with a solo concert... ?"

"No, because of the W App contract. They said they couldn't broadcast free concerts under the group's name."

"oh... ."

I'm starting to talk a little bit now.

I finished the explanation up to the part agreed with Cheongryeol.

Then he took a break and said.

"But in the first place... Solo is a trick."

"... ... ?"

I chuckled.

"I was going to call all the testas as guests. Isn't that fine then?"

"... !!"

Honestly, isn't this an obvious trick?

The picture would be a bit strange if someone didn't come, but I was confident that I could convince everyone.

However, one guy got a red face and shouted.

"So, isn't that a breach of contract?"

"no. After all, I am the subject."

"still... It's a scam!"

"It was a good use of the terms of the contract."

"... ... ."

dump. Bae Se-jin sat down in a chair.

And 'I feel like I'm going to curse... .' It seems to be muttering something similar, but not against it.

'I must have looked quite desperate.'

Since you've been bombarded with words in front of you, you seem to be trying to restrain yourself.

Or maybe Sejin Bae is trying to organize things in his own way so that the language is less aggressive.

Of course, that statement itself makes sense.

'If you do it this way, rumors will spread in the industry.'

It's not just an industry, W App is run by a fairly large search engine company. There will definitely be retaliation.

'So I have to choose the shape well.'

And I have already chosen the shape of the concert.

If this is the case, it is ambiguous to retaliate... It's just that I'm afraid I'll be treated as a 'different kind' performance.

I said with a smile.

"And one more."

"... ... ?"

"I want to make a separate purpose for the concert."

"purpose?"

I explained my idea.

"oh."

"Mu, Mundae always seems to have good thoughts... ."

"It really is!"

The response was very good.

Shall we explain that Bae Se-jin, who was sitting in a chair with a white burnt posture, recovered her complexion?

"... That's fine!"

"Yes."

'Haven't I eaten half of this?'

I don't think I need to convince you anymore. We can continue to build up like this and confirm it around the time we are discharged.

I shrugged.

"Now, Mundae, get some rest... !"

"No, I had enough rest... ."

"Shh, rest!"

"... ... ."

And only then did I hear some trivial stories from the guys who returned to the hospital atmosphere.

"The AR team made a commemorative sound source for Moon Dae-hyung's comfortable sleeping time... It says it flew before saving due to a program error... ... ."

"really?!"

"... Please tell me that you are well received."

Quite a long time.

Time passed, and soon it was time for the hospital meal.

"Come over to eat."

"okay, ... It's already time for that."

"Since I ate early, I will stay and act as a companion!"

"me too! Eat fruit!"

no, it's okay... well, that's it

I shrugged.

However, Sejin Sejin, one of the guys rushing out, hesitated but did not make eye contact until the end.

It seems like he's been doing that ever since the atmosphere became bloody after talking about it earlier.

"... I'll be back~"

"okay."

The mouth still blows me away.

... It will be fine.

and the next guy.

"brother! Eat well... ."

"You come here."

"Aww!"

Somewhere, the guy who ate the tangerines and snitched on him is going to slip away.

I put a hand on Cha Yu-jin's forehead and let him go.

"Aww!"

And in front of his eyes, he gave Kim Rae-bin a large peach.

It was a bit funny because he was feeding himself what he brought, but since I ate a little too, it should be fine.

"The taste is great!"

"I know."

Cha Yu-jin slumped.

"Hyung, you're too much!"

"what."

"I didn't say anything else!"

"what."

Cha Yujin said with a small mouth.

'VTIC senior!'

"... ... !!"

After a short silence passed.

"Eat."

"wow!"

I put a peach in his mouth.

It's a kind of bribe. It means to keep it closed.

* * *

After that, Park Moon-dae recovered smoothly and was discharged faster than the medical team expected.

And again a few weeks later.

After being terribly beaten by the agency and advised to calm down by the Human Rights Commission, Testa started working in a small group.

It was to appear at TaKon, a KPOP joint concert.

Of course, it did not appear directly at the scene, and the video taken separately was organized only on the broadcast.

Still, since it was the first activity after the accident, Testa's appearance became quite a hot topic.

Amidst the Internet responses that were plastered with phrases such as 'I love you, Testa, our magic forever', several explicit or rude evaluations came and went quickly.

-I haven't lost my form.

-As expected, stone needs to lose weight. The coma diet is the best heh bulk up and die.

-And each one is right, it's crazy as if you practiced hard;

-Do you look all right? Hahahaha I learned a little by thinking about the idols. Someone died and woke up, but they put on a stage like that, and you guys can't even keep your eyes peeled hahahaha

-You say you boycott T-One, but you don't boycott Testa? I'm tired of this stupid logic~

└ Testa was an exception because he got into a car accident.

One thing is for sure, Testa has not lost her star quality, capable of digesting sympathy and good feelings.

All sorts of comments such as 'Will Testa continue with his next activities', 'When will he make a comeback', and 'Will the company go on as it is', all over the Internet.

Then, quite out of the blue, a notice popped up on the SNS of a performance reservation platform.

-This is a testa?? (link)

A platform from another company that Testa has never used and has no connection to T1.

However, the words on social media were enough to attract aggro.

[what? Does Kookmin Stock give a ☆free☆ concert?]

national stock.

buzzword a few years ago.

A few people quickly joined in and started talking.

-National stock when modifier; just like aggro

-Azusa isn't starting with a concert for the next season hahahaha

-Isn't it hacking?

it wasn't all

A few days later. Because this was the next upload of the social media.

[Watch Kookmin Stock's ☆Free☆ Concert and give strength to sick children!]

[Host: Moondae Park, Guest: Testa]

Yes.

Park Moon-dae planned a fundraising concert to help the less fortunate.

Episode 239

A type of concert in which Moondae Park invites Testa as a guest.

There was a possibility that this question might be raised.

- Why is Moondae Park the host and Testa the guest?

-Park Moon-dae pushes me a lot hahaha

However, it did not become public opinion.

Moondae Park already knew how to avoid controversy in this format.

'It's just a matter of overturning the relationship of precedence.'

[All of the precious donations from the audience raised during the concert go to pediatric patients who are hospitalized for a long time.]

If the donation theme is long-term hospitalization, Park Moon-dae will naturally become the right person.

'Because I was hospitalized for the longest time due to a traffic accident.'

The concept of donation was not inserted into Moondae Park's solo concert, but 'because Moondae Park suits the format of this concert the best'.

Naturally, people think that Moondae Park was chosen as the host to emphasize the meaning of the donation concert.

[Testa holds an online concert for child patients]

["I thought a lot while hospitalized"... Testa's meaningful donation concert]

And when the press release was centered on Testa and the group, everything was bound to settle into this structure.

- Cheer on the wonderful moves of the top star young people^^

-Testa is really great. I respect you guysbb

- I really like the good influence~ It's great~

Traditionally, the good deeds that are easily accepted have received quite good responses from the older age groups.

It was a good signal to mobilize the audience.

However, since the image of a charity event is stronger than a concert, it was natural for people to hold pods about the format itself.

-I must have made a lot of money, but it seems like the fans are trying to be condescending with their money.

-The fan pays for the donation, and the name of the donation is Testa?

The rebuttal was clear and simple.

-Testa concert sales exceeded 2 billion a day..

└ Wow

└Are they giving up 2 billion won and doing this?

-The tour was canceled due to an accident, so the loss would be huge, but that's great.

-They're really stupid hahahahahahahahahahahaha

In a capitalist society, there is no phrase that quantifies sacrifice as well as 'giving up profits'.

Fans went around the community and social media by writing publicity articles about 'how meaningful this concert is and how I want everyone to see it'.

Still, he was immersed in great excitement.

-It's Moondae... Ah, I can't do business with personality, but I really want to scream that I'm an angel in the world.

-The tour was canceled and it was regrettable that he couldn't meet the fans, so he planned it for free... ㅠㅠ

- Tedutta, these soft bean rice cakes, you are really going crazy. How are you doing this?

Fans were engulfed in fear and worry for over two weeks, and then saw a miraculous recovery and the company's corruption uncovered.

In addition, a successful comeback and stage.

Fans were completely immersed in Testa's situation in the tide of events and upward trajectory.

Still, I couldn't stop worrying.

-Is it okay to have a concert at Mundae already? I'll have to put in a lot of sanok and adjust it well..

-I stumbled at the Mundae interlude even at Ticon. To be honest, I'm worried.

-Kids do dub-app these days, but it's good, but it's a bit like that. Listening to what you say, it seems like everyone is obsessively taking care of their health these days.

└ ㄹㅇ I'm worried that I'm under pressure for activities

Befitting a performance-type male idol group, Testa had many title songs accompanied by intense choreography, represented by 'Going'.

And these songs often decorate the core stages of concerts.

Naturally, fans debated whether it was okay for Park Moon-dae, who had just recovered from an injury, to perform on such stages one after another.

But soon public opinion turned to one side.

-The concert hasn't even been opened yet, so don't worry about buying it

└ Shouldn't it be possible to modify it before opening the lid?

└ No, why are you guys trying to edit the setlist made by the kids?

-Whatever you do, you keep making bad noises. Can't you have some fun? Dude makes me so tired

-It's been a long time since I've performed, so it seems like all the kids are excited. Let's not throw seconds, please...

-The atmosphere is good, so this concert seems to be a hit

It's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time, and the public opinion was very good after the news was delivered. Fans also wanted to ride this momentum.

In addition, promotional banners containing the concert format appeared on social media so that those who were worried would not be further offended.

[Talk concert with Testa 〈As the Heart Goes〉]

[♡Thank you for your participation♡]

In the poster, seven stool-type chairs on the stage were calibrated to be spotlighted.

-Hul talk concert haha

-I don't think Moondae is going to do it?? Moondae is the host??

-The feeling of the donation event is suddenly clear.

-A talk concert? Isn't this just a lecture and a performance in the middle?

└ㄴ Maybe it will be a form of just talking a lot and doing stages in between? Solo singers often

└ Ah ha ha ha ha

People who were worried were relieved as it looked quite different from the previous Testa concerts, which focused on intense performances.

And the platform's strategy to attract audiences didn't end there.

The point at which people will not reproduce the story about the Testa concert except for the fans, saying 'everything to come out has been said'.

[5 stars shoot!]

[☆Testa's 〈As the Heart Goes〉 donates as much as the number of spectators!☆]

(※ based on real-time maximum simultaneous connection)

Articles about corporate sponsorships are popping up all the time.

It was just a week before the concert.

- Awesome hahaha great

-Thank you, T-One didn't put a spoon on it.

└ Words become seeds Shh

- Donation of 1 million concurrent neighbors and 100 million, Kazuah~ Hahahahahahahahaha

- Hey salty, what is 100 won per person? They will give you 500 won. Gao, a large company, where did you go?

- You say only contiguous ones are counted? Let's scold you with tens of thousands of conjugations

Sponsored by a company that will donate in proportion to the number of people who watch the Testa concert.

Even the ambiguous amount and the vulgar warning phrase stimulated the interest of netizens.

Thanks to this, posts promoting the Testa concert circulated once again on the Internet.

[Free donation added to Testa concert free viewing]

[Testa concert drug bar advertisement.jpg]

[☆★Testa Talk☆Con★☆ $$ donated to everyone who attends ★☆ ☜☜100 won per person ※Visit is absolutely free※ ★Legal chance to eat five stars★ ©Saturday 14:00]

It was quite funny, to the extent that even non-Testa fans would join in.

Moreover, public opinion was soft, as the intentions were impeccable.

So the one remaining question was passed smoothly as well.

-But what are you going to do with the non-face-to-face talk concert?

-You don't take pre-questions?

-It looks like the testers are just playing drums and drums among themselves hahaha

└ㅋㅋㅋ That might be cute too, right?

They say there is no audience at all, so how can a talk concert be held properly?

Idols were not professional MCs or instructors. If not, it was likely to produce inconsistent results.

Of course, Park Moon-dae was not an idiot, so from the moment he made a platform deal with Cheong-ryeo, the answer to this question was being prepared one by one.

However, he was struggling with a different kind of trouble at this moment.

* * *

"10 minute break~"

"Hoo-wook!!"

I need to bulk up, bulk up.

'I can't keep up with my stamina.'

I gulped down a lukewarm sports drink and took a deep breath.

'... It's too bad.'

Not being able to use the Bacchus meant that my available time was reduced by about 4 hours.

I was able to control my condition only by monitoring, practicing, and sleeping when I was supposed to think.

Time passed in an instant.

But if I don't sleep, my stamina won't keep up, so my efficiency won't come out. After all, it is the starting point.

'... Should I increase my exercise time?'

I did build some muscle with anaerobic, but to be honest, it's not a level I'm happy with. About when I was in college... ... .

No, let's think about it after the concert is over.

As long as this online concert is properly completed, it seems that the status ailments can be overcome within the period, so there must be time to think about other things.

'The publicity worked well.'

Looking at the momentum of the internet right now, it's okay.

If you have to put off the lawsuit and go back to Japan early next year... It seems cold.

... And when everything was going according to plan, other problems began to emerge.

"10 minutes are over~ Large again!"

"Yeah!"

I smiled and looked at the guy who slapped Cha Yu-jin on the back.

"... ... ."

I sat still in my seat, staring at him.

Keun Se-jin seemed to flinch for a moment, but soon asked with a smile on his face.

"... Oh, would you like some more rest?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay~"

well spoken, well spoken.

But attitudes have definitely changed.

The facial expressions and gestures that were used to play pranks right up to crossing the line or sneakily express themselves in annoyed situations have completely disappeared.

Instead, only some kind of reaction robot remained.

'Even when we first met, it wasn't like this.'

In a word, it means that there is no mate to be uncomfortable.

It seems to be pleasing, and it is also like protesting.

And since when... too sure

- Do I really have to say it that way?

-... ... !

-Don't be sarcastic. I'm speaking honestly.

I've been doing that ever since I got an apology from him after this conversation in the hospital room.

'X feet.'

So, I can't tell if I'm doing that because I'm offended or because I'm sorry.

'I'm not the kind of guy who's going to open up.'

I think I'll just be like that until I feel better, but the problem is that we can't communicate every time it seems like there's going to be a disagreement.

-... So I want to do these two regardless of the choice, how is it?

- If you think so, it's okay to go like that~

-What do you think? You said you would do one of the two.

-... me? What am I? Is everything okay? make you comfortable, take it easy

Is he lowering his tail first or is he euphemistically expressing that he is stressed just by dealing with him?

Anyway, since it's like this every time, that means it's definitely not normal.

The guy who likes to lead the situation to his own will only throws away his options every time he bumps into me.

"... ... after."

After the concert... No, I don't know.

Isn't there a real conflict? Rather, I think we can fight with scratches and boils.

'Is time just a medicine?'

"end! You worked hard~"

"Hurray!"

"It was perfect, no mistakes!"

After finishing the choreography for the last song, I did some stretching to get rid of unnecessary thoughts.

I heard a voice talking from behind.

"... Moondae~ Is your back okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine."

... Looking at things like this, it seems that I have a desire to get along well.

Looking back, Keun Se-jin was just an ambiguous smile.

After standing there for a while, he immediately grabbed his towel and headed to the back of the practice room.

"... ... ."

Fuck, what are you saying?

Is it necessary to rejuvenate after three years of preparing for public disclosure of interpersonal concerns that I have never done even when I was a minor?

I sat on a chair in the corner of the practice room and raised my head to look at the ceiling. There's no answer.

It was then.

"Muh, it's Moondae."

"... why."

"excuse me... I-I could say something useless, but... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun, who had quietly approached and talked to her, suddenly got to the point.

just a little bit off

"To Sejin... Oh, are you still mad?"

"... ? no."

If that guy was mad at me, I'd be mad.

However, as if Seon Ah-hyun took my words as a good sign, she sat down next to me and began defending her.

"Gyo, when I had a car accident, Sejin did a lot, worked hard... ."

"... ... ."

"Speaking to the company... He kept coming to the hospital and talking about surgery... I worked really hard! I can't even eat well... ... ."

Seon Ah-hyun's explanation was detailed and not specific. However, the emotions at the time were a bit buried.

Desperate efforts when 'Park Moon-dae' does not happen. and sadness.

So I realized.

"Mu, when I woke up, Sejin cried a lot in the car while taking turns... . Everyone was like that, but I think that's why I was so worried about Mundae."

More than I thought... That these guys cared about me a lot.

I was speechless.

"That, so... Joe, on the good side... Can't you just think about it for a moment? I hope that Moon University can live comfortably... ."

"... ... ."

I struggled to open my mouth.

"... okay."

"... ... !"

"Let's talk."

"Ugh, ugh!"

Seon Ah-hyun smiled faintly, then staggered to his feet at Cha Yu-jin's call and went to look at his luggage.

"brother! I eat this!"

"huh? sleep, hold on... !"

After sitting there for a while, I finally made up my mind.

and that evening.

"Big Sejin."

"uh?"

I asked Sejin Bae for his understanding and changed rooms for a while. He was delighted and packed his things in the living room and went in.

"... Mundae?"

"okay."

So, to put it another way, it means that Sejin's roommate today is me.

Episode 240

Keun Se-jin seemed a bit taken aback, but he immediately changed his complexion and grinned.

"Oh, what are you looking for?"

"no. I switched rooms with Bae Se-jin hyung."

"... room?"

"Uh, just for today."

I sat on Bae Se-jin's bed right across from him.

"Let's talk."

"... ... ."

A brief moment of tension passed through Sejin's movements.

But the words came out well.

"... Um, what are you talking about?"

'Your attitude these days, the baby,' came up with a breast, but it endured well.

'If you're not fighting, you shouldn't talk like that.'

Instead, I sat down with my pods on and spoke out what I should have said calmly.

"first... thanks."

"... ... !"

"I heard you had a hard time while I couldn't wake up. He said he dealt with both the company and the hospital."

I spoke boldly.

"I feel like I haven't been able to talk to you... It seems right to do it now. Thank you for caring."

"... ... ."

He looks like he's been beaten.

"And thank you for your concern... Are you crying?"

"uh? Oh no... , uh."

Big Sejin shouted shamelessly with his eyes wide open.

"I'm impressed~!"

... I think it's closer to relief than excitement.

'The expected reaction was... It's not.'

After all, this guy seems to have been struggling in his own way for the past few days.

He laughed haha ​​in a less formal way, as if he was embarrassed but relaxed.

"Ah, are you a little embarrassed?"

Yeah, I'm glad you've calmed down a bit. I crossed my arms.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. by the way... ."

Now I have something to hear.

"Are you mad at me by any chance?"

"... what?"

"It seems like it's been a while since I just said something to you and said, 'You're all right~' and moved on."

"... ... ."

I tapped the edge of the bed with my finger.

Seeing the tension come back to this bastard's face, it's kind of like that, but it's better than covering it up and then blowing it up later.

"When we have a chance, let's rob this too and go. If, by any chance, when I was talking about the concert, it was unfair that I was unilaterally apologized and the situation ended... ... ."

"Would that have been unfair?"

"... ... !"

"... ... No, then I... I think I was thinking too short. I guess it was because I was just trying to be careful with my words~"

I don't think so.

Just got mad at this bastard and openly aggressively stabbed the horse and took care of it.

I just said what I thought.

"I don't think so."

"... ... !"

"I know you just want to get over it, but I'm saying this because it won't last long if only you don't express your opinion and put up with it."

I held back a sigh.

"So, I apologize for planning a solo concert without saying anything even though the team situation is not good... ."

"Because it's not like that."

Big Sejin gritted it. And in the end, I couldn't stand it and was straight.

"Park Moon-dae, do you know what kind of sociopath I am?"

"... ... !"

"Do you think I'm pissed off about your solo concert? Trouble with the team?"

"... ... ."

... ... isn't it?

As if to let go of anger, Sejin took a few deep breaths before clearing his voice.

"I don't think I was worried that the guy who was in a coma until now would overdo it... Haven't you tried it?"

"... I thought there must be a reason for that."

"I thought about it, but more than that, I thought I was annoyed because I was worried that there would be problems with the team. no?"

"... ... ."

It's the first time I've heard this guy speak so directly.

Big Sejin is talking almost as if he has gained momentum.

"You are like that every time. It's like that whenever there's an injury or controversy. It's true that I risked my life for this. yes i want to do well But me too... You worry about your friends."

"... ... ."

"Aren't we friends? you... ... . I honestly don't know. I really thought it would be nice if you just woke up because it's okay if I can't promote with you."

"... ... !"

"I did, but you barely woke up, and then you said nonsense again... . Right before I didn't... ."

Big Sejin stopped his mouth as if his throat was choking. It wasn't until I listened to his words in silence that I realized why this guy did it.

This guy is just scared.

A close friend almost died, but I even got into a fight, so I just tried to be careful.

'You made a mistake... I was taking it ridiculously seriously.'

And I thought I was close to Park Moon-dae.

"... ... ."

I suddenly realized

Sejin Lee is still in his early 20s. It's the age that usually goes to college in the middle of the day.

Since I usually have good backups, I unconsciously judged more strictly than others. As if they were real co-workers my age.

I kept trying to analyze this guy's behavior only with his career and gains.

'This... My mistake is correct.'

Wasn't that a bit harsh?

I hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

and said seriously.

"okay. You were trying to be considerate, but I took it too crookedly because I was worried. sorry."

"... no."

"No. and... you are my friend I never thought no."

"... ... !"

I recalled the status window and all the unanswered questions.

"I just... I didn't have enough time, so I was just in a hurry to get results right away."

"... ... ."

"sorry. This isn't about a solo concert, it just means that I'm sorry for making you sad."

Big Sejin nodded his head without saying anything. However, I could see water dripping from the duvet on the bed.

Still, the air got cooler.

"... ... after."

I lay down on Bae Se-jin's bed. The owner of the bed would be horrified to see it.

And I thought.

'There are no cartoons... .'

It's not some kind of adventure comic, but I thought I'd prove my friend while messing around with this guy. It is something to live for a very long time.

It was a strange thing. Still, it wasn't meaningless.

"... ... ."

It was a bit embarrassing, but we were silent for a while in the more comfortable room air.

and after a while As if he had finally calmed down, Keun Se-jin deliberately took his luck again with a cheerful voice.

"Ah~ I'm really embarrassed now."

"I'm more embarrassed to do this in someone else's room."

"Hey, it's okay. I cried alone!"

Big Sejin smiled. It's a condition where there is no shortage of horns on the butt.

"But it's Mundaemundae."

"why."

"... Why can't you afford it?"

"... ... ."

"I'm not saying anything, but the time has passed for us to worry about our performance. Wouldn't it be okay to go a little slower? ... You will still be with this group in 5 years."

"... I want to."

It was easy to admit now.

Still, at the same time, I thought about reality.

"But I don't know what will happen. I don't know if I can do what I want to do now. in the world... There are too many variables."

"... ... ."

"So I'm trying to do everything I can now so that I can do it in five years."

... Although the details covered with unrealistic elements were excluded, it was a neat truth.

Briefly, loud sighs and empty laughter were heard.

... Laughter?

"Moondaemundae, are you really the NIS?"

"... ... ??"

"No, it sounds like an agent."

Why are you biting on rice cakes that have suddenly dried up?

When I looked at him with a ridiculous face, Sejin giggled.

"You say you have amnesia, do you know that sometimes you talk about the old days in very specific detail?"

"... ... !"

"But it's strangely out of date?"

"... !!"

... Come to think of it, for the past two and a half years, there have been no people asking about the past of 'Park Moon-dae', so I forgot about it.

So this... It seems that sometimes I get caught off guard and speak in the 'Ryu Gun-woo' bass.

cold sweat flows

'X feet.'

However, Sejin did not ask further. Instead, he lay down on his own bed.

"Ughhh~ Well, each of us has our own secrets and that's it."

"... ... ."

"still... tell me if you like Sejin's mouth is so heavy? Opportunities to make friends like this are rare."

I looked at the guy lying on the other side of the bed.

With his personality, he wouldn't even think of doing a status window or restart. At best, they're faking their true age.

'still... .'

Still, somehow I feel a little more at ease.

I chuckled.

"okay."

"... ... !"

"I'll do it when I can."

After the status quo is over, maybe there will come a day when we can drink and talk for 2 nights and 3 days.

... And that might work.

I added like a joke.

"... wait until then please cooperate with us later."

"... ... ."

Keun Se-jin was silent for a while, perhaps having a complex and subtle thought.

And he answered slowly.

"NIS work?"

"hey."

"haha! okay~"

It was like laughing and joking around, but I can understand that I wanted to finish well without making the atmosphere awkward.

"Ah, Mundaemun University, it's already 12 o'clock~ I have to go to bed early to practice tomorrow!"

"OK."

Shaking my head, I got up to turn off the light.

"Oh~ Are you taking the lead by turning off the light? Daily roommates are cool~"

"Let's go to sleep."

"yes."

The lights were turned off in the roommate's room with the same name.

And I had a quiet bedtime without saying anything else, but from the next day I knew that I would go back to feeling not awkward with this guy.

The only side effect was that Bae Se-jin returned to the living room with a very lonely face.

... I'll have to consider changing it up from time to time.

"The costume is out~"

"omg."

"I-would this be okay... ?"

"Considering my experience so far, I'm sure you'll like it!"

"That's right~"

Anyway, preparations for the concert went smoothly without any problems, and shortly after, the time for the day's transmission was right around the corner.

* * *

The day when Moondae Park host and Testa guest's talk concert 〈As the Heart Goes〉 is aired.

The graduate student did not go to the lab for a long time and sat in front of the desktop at home.

It was an endorphin time that came after a long time to her, who was suffering from the sophistry that 'there are Dr. Cheok Cheok, but there is no Master Cheok Cheok' and was contemplating on her career path.

"ah... i love it."

After a long time, it felt like meeting Moondae comfortably.

Looking at Park Moon-dae, who recovered after the last 18 hellish days, life was a bit difficult because I was so emotional, but now it seemed to be okay.

I was just excited.

'Since it's a talk concert, I don't think I'm overdoing it!'

Most of all, I liked the atmosphere where everyone was excited while looking forward to it!

'Mundae must be expecting a lot, right?'

The graduate student smiled and exchanged a few heart-warming chats with her hometown friend before logging into the platform where the concert was being played.

'Because you have to sign up to post real-time comments!'

A little strange to her... It was a less popular platform, but the composition was user-friendly and it seemed to do a lot of good things, so there was no objection to joining.

No, I really wanted to leave a comment on this concert, even if I felt reluctance.

'You may not see it, but I still want to cheer for you... !'

I'm really glad that Mundae has recovered, and I wanted to say thank you so much for coming back healthy.

'Wow, I'm a fan too!'

The graduate student shook his head when his homemate heard it, and waited for the concert to begin with his hand on the keyboard.

Soon after, a rainbow line appeared on the black screen and the countdown began.

-3333

- I love you, Testa.

- Hahaha there are a lot of people

-I like donation concerts~

-3!

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments flew by in an instant, and soon the screen turned on with a somewhat exciting classical accompaniment.

A performance hall with 7 chairs.

It was the same scene as the poster.

In other words, there was no testa yet.

-Oh oh

-Where is Testa?

-Before it appeared?

'Are you appearing now? Maybe from the door? Is Moondae the host?'

It was the moment when the graduate student was excitedly kneeling and looking into the screen.

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

[Welcome to the audience participation talk concert.]

"... ... !"

It was Park Moon-dae.

- Door to door

-Only the voice comes out?

-Where will it appear?

"Huh, I guess it's right to come out first!"

It was a time when a graduate student was quickly posting 'Mundae is the best!' in the comments.

[Before the performance starts, your choice is needed for smooth progress.]

A phrase appeared on the electronic display board behind the concert hall.

[Testa]

1. cool

2. cute

"... ??"

The graduate student's eyes turned into peas and looked at the screen.

'this... what?'

The real-time comment window is also filled with question marks and laughter.

I could still hear the peaceful voice of Moondae Park.

[If you post the number as a real-time comment in combination with the # button on the keyboard, the selected number will be counted on the signboard.]

[Please choose as you like.]

Listening to the story, some people quickly typed the combination in the comment window.

-#One

-#2

The moment it goes up in the comments.

Numbers started to run next to the phrase on the electric signboard in the actual screen.

[Testa]

1. Cool (25)

2. Cute (31)

It was a definite reflection.

-omg!

- Hey, I used this for a concert hahaha

That's how the 21st century non-face-to-face talk concert began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 40.1K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
233K 27.3K 120
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
130K 501 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...