DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

220-225

684 6 0
By naxvida

Episode 220

To be honest, I had no great intentions in taking the GED.

It just seemed like there would be no harm in living at least in case of a high school diploma.

'There's no way that those who say they're middle school graduates will be quiet just because they passed the GED, even though they wore their hair like that in variety shows.'

So, just like renewing the TOEIC when the time comes, I solved the previous workbook once and finished without being too conscious.

I even prepared for the official exam after graduating from college, but I wondered if I wouldn't be able to pass the GED.

And as I thought, looking at the score of the previous exam, it was a pass.

"I just need to go quietly."

It was the conclusion reached by covering the graded problem book.

Our activities ended yesterday, and we weren't at the level of taking a vacation yet, but we were relaxed enough that our official schedule came out every other day or two.

Even so, after taking a break for about two weeks, I will have to prepare for the next album again, but it means that there will be no problem in taking the GED the day after tomorrow.

I crossed my arms.

'Let's not talk about it.'

There was nothing good about the news of my GED getting out of public opinion.

From useless sympathy public opinion to the worst case where a stalker becomes a nuisance to the exam hall, only unexpected situations increase.

Wouldn't it be just annoying in the yard where monitoring was already restricted?

'I don't have to tell the others.'

It's a long-awaited day off, so let's each play on our own.

[It's like these damn KPOP bands!]

"Wah ha ha ha!"

Immediately outside the door, the sound of Cha Yoo-jin's laughter was loud.

I think I've been watching 〈K-NOW〉 from the 4th episode, and thanks to that, I effectively trained for a mock test in the middle of the noise.

However, I don't know why Cha Yu-jin is laughing.

'The atmosphere seems to have changed a bit since episode 4.'

Unlike the early days when it felt like 'feeding trouble with the KPOP hell camp with unresponsive officials', from the 4th episode, the stories of the participants were illuminated and a consensus was formed.

[Since my parents died, I haven't had the feeling that other people 'care' about me.]

[I really need the prize money. For my family.]

And naturally, the editing of the participants' attitudes changed a little to match the atmosphere.

Unlike before, when he was in pain at the camp and fell out like an extra villain at the KPOP bombing, he showed that he felt real worth while completing the stages one by one.

[I don't think I've ever lived my life pushing myself 100% like this.]

[They are real. Factory training? Eat all the X's! This effort is real, and they train like athletes train!]

In addition, he even formed a consensus with KPOP mentors.

For example, the family history of 'Park Moon-dae' was intertwined with the participant's story and used a little.

Ah, just as the scene mentioning me passes by, I hear a sound outside the door.

[After my parents died, I lived as trash doing shit and drugs, but my mentor went to the audition and won.]

[This really means a lot to me.]

It was just a scene that gave tips on how to find a camera during a performance, but it matched well with the interview.

Maybe it's because he doesn't feel tired of it abroad yet, but he seems to be able to communicate well with the Shinpa code, which is subtly touching.

'I'll share some of the cast... Should I skip it?'

Come to think of it, I already heard the news that season 2 production was confirmed.

'I hope there will be a lot of influx into the next album.'

I hurriedly opened the door and walked out. Cha Yoo-jin turned her head at once and shouted, flashing her eyes.

"brother! You are amazing, you are a wonderful person!"

"Oh, thank you."

They are on the verge of shouting 'love yourself' at any moment. he's really american

I went to the kitchen and poured water.

"Has everyone gone out?"

"I don't know! I'm awake now!"

It's 2pm now, and I'm really proud to say it.

Actually, during my promotional period, I lived sleeping for three or four hours, so even if I slept for twelve hours a few days, they would treat me like a lazy person.

"Hyung, let's play!"

"Later."

"Do it now!"

"You saw something. You should see all of that."

"aha."

It's over a term. There's a half chance that you'll forget that you said you'd like to play a game while watching a variety show.

I sat down at the table and drank slowly. After a while, Saejin Bae came out of the next room.

"Have you been sleeping? I did too!"

"Oh no, just... I read a book."

"no way."

Sejin Bae had a comfortable face for the first time in a while.

After being in the same room as the big guy, I saw him sneaking out into the living room and sitting in the corner, but he probably isn't in the room right now.

'Come to think of it, Seon Ah-hyun wasn't in the room either.'

Even if Se-jin Ryu and Chung-woo Ryu are like that, Rae-bin Kim and Ah-hyun Sun, who don't go out often, have gone out, so they are indeed inactive.

"... excuse me."

"yes. Would you like some water?"

"uh? uhh... ."

I gave water to Bae Se-jin, who walked into the kitchen.

Bae Se-jin stood there with a bewildered face holding a glass of water in his hand, then asked without even drinking.

"... What, do you have anything to say?"

"... ? Not really."

I bet he wasn't expecting an offer to change rooms.

I'm sorry, but the favor ends with water.

"Um, yes."

Bae Se-jin seemed to be wriggling his eyebrows, but without saying anything, he quietly drank the water and went back to his room.

'What.'

There was a nuance that he had something to say, but given the atmosphere, it didn't seem serious, so I passed it over.

'If I'm scared, I'll tell you on my own.'

It's the beginning of the inactive period, so let's take a break too.

I shrugged and put the water cup in order. There was nothing to do, so I thought about solving the problem one more time.

"brother! I saw them all!"

... And after a while, I played a few games with Cha Yoo-jin, who had not forgotten the game even after watching all the variety shows.

To be honest, I was bored because there was nothing to do, so it was worth doing even if it was a bit annoying.

[How about hovering? My friend said it was fun last time!]

"Do whatever you want."

Looking back, I shouldn't have skipped it like this.

Two days later, in the morning, I received something I could never have imagined.

* * *

The morning of the day of taking the GED.

I set the alarm to vibrate only to wake me up.

'I'm sure everyone is sleeping.'

I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

But when I came out of the bathroom, the bed on the other side was empty.

'... ... ?'

Seon Ah-hyun, where did you go?

'Did I use the bathroom here and go down to the living room?'

It was when I put on my street clothes and cautiously opened the door, making the best guess.

The first thing I felt was... it smells A very savory smell of food.

And a booming voice was heard.

"Park Moon University came out!"

"... ?!"

When I looked up, my roommates filled the bright living room and kitchen.

'what's this.'

Just as I was about to think about what day it would be today, Big Sejin approached me, clapping his palms.

"Oh, Mundaemun University~ They said they had an exam today!"

"... ... !!"

Big Sejin was smiling. And looking around, the other guys are no different.

Knowing everything is an established fact.

"How did you know?"

Big Sejin shook his head with exaggerated pity.

"Moondae, let's not forget that we live as a group... The smartphone screen you see... The person next to you can see clearly."

"... !!"

"No, how can you go through such a major event? Don't you have a word to say to the members~ Aren't you too heartless?"

"It's not a college entrance exam, so I don't have to say it... ."

"Heukheuk, such disappointing words!"

"that's right! I'm sorry!"

"... ... ."

These guys are deliberately pretending to be sad. did you have fun

At least, the rational explanation came from Ryu Chung-woo.

"Everyone has time anyway, and it's the day at the dorm... I thought it would be nice to give a surprise send-off. haha."

"... yes."

This... A bit unexpected. I don't have to.

"Considering my older brother's desire to take the exam quietly, we have decided to refrain from seeing him off to the exam site."

That's an accurate judgment.

But it didn't end here.

"That, so... We made this together."

Seon Ah-hyun, who was standing at the back, quickly moved the ladle, and then set the bowl on the table.

What's in it... It was chicken porridge.

"... ... ."

"I want to make chicken soup! But everyone was against it!"

"Since it's before the exam, I thought it would be nice to be familiar with it."

"Chicken soup is delicious... ."

The burnt-out chicken soup, which looks like it came from hell, automatically comes to mind.

It's almost unbelievable that it evolved into such a perfect chicken porridge through two processes.

"Ahyeonie worked hard... Sejin, that is to say, Sejin Bae did a lot. Among us, the only ones who can cook are Rabin and Sejin."

"It seemed that Bae Se-jin was more knowledgeable than me!"

"That, not to that extent."

Bae Se-jin coughed. okay. Both Kim Rae-bin and you are stubborn.

'I managed to make it.'

I was at a loss for words while looking at the chicken porridge, which looked like it was made with great care.

a little... I'm embarrassed, but I'm also sorry.

"How is it, Moondae? I'm so thankful that... Are you speechless? I know everything, eat deliciously~"

excellent. sorry disappears

"What did you do?"

"Ah, we all went shopping together. Where did the material fall out of thin air?"

So yesterday, all of a sudden, everyone was absent. I don't think I managed to find out and put it in the refrigerator.

"How is it, do you understand?"

I sighed, but finally smiled bitterly.

"Yes, thank you."

"... ... !"

"Thank you everyone."

"Thank you."

"Eat quickly!"

Anyway, I ended up eating chicken porridge while sitting among those smirking.

"... Do you have any taste?"

"yes. It's delicious."

I thought I was pretending.

However, I didn't know what else I would hear if I left it, so I emptied it clean.

... It was also something to be thankful for.

"Would you like another bowl?"

"it's okay. Seriously, don't take pictures of you."

"Huh? You don't want to share this important moment with Moondae fans? The members worked so hard to cook~"

"... ... ."

yes, do as you please

It's not like you're hitting the notice just because you've taken the GED, and it's okay to post that Moondae Park ate breakfast later.

"Do you want to pack the rest into a lunch box?"

"Um, yes. thank you."

Actually, yesterday, I packed something to eat for lunch, but... You can come back and eat it.

I left the inn at the right time, carrying a thermal container of chicken porridge and being seen off by the others.

"Get full marks~"

"Eat something delicious for dinner!"

I felt odd.

'I brought a cheap lunchbox with me during the college entrance exam.'

I didn't expect to eat something like this while taking the GED with someone else's body.

'... Let's have a good test.'

If I don't pass like this, I think it would be really funny, so that won't happen, but I'll have to pay more attention.

After I put on my mask, I pressed down on my ball cap and went out on the road.

The test site was not far, and it was easy and quiet to arrive by taxi.

And, of course, nobody cared about me. If I had asked the company for security personnel, I would have been criticized for interfering with the exam.

'Not one or two dressed like me.'

There are so many different age groups, so the usual outfit like me is not buried.

Thinking that I had done well not to leak the news unnecessarily, I sat down at my desk and took out my pen.

It was a long test.

* * *

Ahn at a GED test site in Seoul.

As Park Moon-dae said, different people of various ages were sitting at their desks.

However, there was something that Park Moon-dae did not expect.

All in all, there were people who had a huge fan heart that could identify any idol just by looking at its skeleton.

'Bar, Park Moondae??'

Yes.

A student who was putting his bag on the seat behind the desk at Park Moon-dae froze when he saw a familiar back in front of him.

That bone, that hairline at the back of that neck.

All kinds of backseats of Park Moon-dae's direct cams that he looked for countless times reflexively overlapped.

And an instinct-level realization hit my head!

'Wait, it's inactive now... And because Mundae dropped out of high school! Couldn't you come for the test??'

Thoughts rushed in like bombs. Of course, the ego of the examinee was also screaming that it was an absurd delusion.

"... ... ."

However, after a while, the examinee who got out of the whirlpool of all kinds of thoughts thought hard.

'I have to be careful!'

The possibility of that is extremely slim, but it is rude even if Park Moon-dae is right, and rude even if not. In any case, it was absolutely not allowed to interfere with the exam!

Firmly resolved, the examinee cautiously sat down at her desk.

That's how the thrilling GED test began.

Episode 221

Even while the bell rang and the test papers were being distributed, three or four sentences popped up in the students' heads at the same time and then disappeared.

'Come to think of it, Mundae must have silver hair now, black hair? what? is it a wig? Isn't that also Mundae?'

'Even though I'm not at the literary college, I feel like I'm a bitch when I see someone who looks like this.'

'for a moment! Can't you see your face when checking your identity!?'

'Ugh! yes! When I turn around the test paper, I look back... nope The supervisor will share it.'

Some were correct, some were incorrect assumptions.

For example, Park Moon-dae used color spray to cover her silver hair, and when checking her identity, she slightly lowered her mask and showed her face to the supervisor.

However, it was not properly visible even to the examinee sitting in the back, and since the supervisor was an elderly man, he did not immediately recognize Park Moon-dae, so he remained calm.

'Ugh!'

So, the examinee in the back seat could only scream internally, suffering from frustration and curiosity.

However, an unexpected opportunity came soon after.

"Now, please return the test paper."

"... ... !"

This is because the test papers were handed out from the person in front of you!

And the students... finally saw

'Huh.'

The man in the front seat turned around only slightly, handed over the test paper in an instant, and straightened his posture.

In addition, he even wore a mask, but the test takers could be sure.

Those horizontally large, clean-lined eyes!

'Baba Park University!'

Park Moon-dae was right!

The examinee received the test paper with a feeling of almost fainting.

My heart was pounding so much that I couldn't tell whether I was getting an album at the fan signing event or taking my GED.

No, I've never won a fan signing event!

"You can start solving the problem after the paper rolls."

'Say, save me.'

The examinee shouted without a subject, but thanks to the large amount of mock test experience, she opened the test paper and started to solve the problem.

But the shock left his head white, so he couldn't see anything.

after a while though.

'... The sooner you solve it, the sooner you can see Mundae's back!'

A strange idea gave an erroneous realization to an examinee who was unable to raise his head and stuck his nose in the test paper.

So, the students began to solve the problem vigorously. It was the moment when failing the GED was one step further away.

'Ah!'

And to the surprise of only Park Moon-dae, it wasn't just the students in the back seat who were conscious of him in this classroom.

* * *

'It's fine.'

I finished the last optional subject, 'morality', and put down the pencil.

The test went smoothly without any problems.

It was almost dangerous during lunchtime, but I ate by the window at a moderately unoccupied far stairway.

'It was easy to eat because it was porridge in the first place.'

And most importantly, the test itself was easier than the average year I saw in the past.

I was worried that the social sciences and sciences would be written only in the forgotten parts, but it was unfounded.

'I don't think I've seen it.'

I stretched a little, almost certain that I would pass.

"Sigh."

It must have been a little annoying to hear a sound from behind that seemed to be uncomfortable. I just lowered my arm.

'The remaining time... 10 minutes.'

And quietly waited until the exam was over.

On the way back, I had already called a taxi on time, so I just had to get down and get on.

'Enough.'

However, the reality that I met 10 minutes later was not very expected.

It was because someone in the same classroom started talking to me while I was waiting for everyone to leave after taking my smartphone.

"Hey student!"

"... ... ."

"Students... Isn't that the door? Moondae making hotteok?"

I pondered briefly here.

Would you shout 'You're looking at the wrong person' and run away?

However, I stopped because there seemed to be not one or two witnesses.

Besides this... Seeing that the lady also spoke in small whispers in her own way, I thought I could finish it quickly.

"yes. I'm here for the test."

"oh my! I see trouble... If that's okay, just one autograph? My daughter is such a fan!"

"sure."

After briefly signing the admission ticket, I was about to leave.

But it was already too late.

"Huh, if you don't mind me too... ."

"Ah, yes."

"excuse me! I'm really sorry, but can I have it too?"

The few people who were still in the classroom immediately began to line up. It was also orderly.

And no one was frightened by the current situation.

A strong hypothesis came to mind.

'Could all these people have been suspicious before?'

Somehow six or seven of them didn't go out of class and wandered around. It could have been because of me.

It seems that I was too complacent about the popularity of Testa.

'I'm breaking out in a cold sweat.'

Above all, it is most surprising that so many people did not gesture at all during the test.

If even one person had made a fuss and talked about it, there would have been a high probability that it would turn into a nuisance controversy.

Then I would have already escaped at lunchtime.

'... Thank you for watching.'

There's nowhere to escape. That's what covered my prediction failure.

I signed the autograph without saying anything.

"thank you!"

"Wow, thank you... ."

I was about to leave after signing autographs for a few people who had gathered there.

'Let's get out of here quickly before the photo request comes in.'

However, when I picked up the bag, I saw that the person in the back seat was still sitting in the seat.

"... ... ?"

Moreover, without a slight movement, he stared at me with his eyes shining bright, then opened his mouth when our eyes met.

That's the expression I saw a lot at fan signing events.

"Do you need an autograph?"

"... ... ?! yes Yes, yes!"

It wasn't self-consciousness. It was fortunate.

"Sah, I love you."

"thank you."

I hurriedly left my autograph on the person in the back seat and left.

"Welcome in!"

"Activity fighting!"

It was only fortunate that the person at the other exam halls didn't see this because this class was at the end of the exam hall.

I ran quickly across the crowded hallway.

'Are you going to post a review?'

There won't be any big problems.

No one bothered me, so I'll just sympathize with me or scratch myself.

After shrugging my shoulders, I went out to the playground and immediately got into a taxi.

It was as soon as it came to the accommodation.

"Welcome~"

"Hey, how have you been?"

"huh."

"How about having porridge for lunch?"

"I ate well. thanks."

And under the strong insistence of Cha Yoo-jin, who used my test as an excuse, I ordered and ate pork feet.

Thanks to that, I did another subtle thing of listening to a toast without alcohol.

"You did a good job taking the exam today... Let's recover well until our next activity and show a cool image again."

"Sure~"

"Yeah!"

"I want you to spend a fulfilling preparation period."

"Now, wait. Moondae Park Put down your smartphone!"

"... It's a video of a dog eating meat."

Well, it was an inactive day.

dinner too... It was delicious.

* * *

The news of Park Moon-dae's GED spread more slowly than he thought.

It was because there were many fans who were dubious because none of the people who went to get autographs took pictures with them.

So, it was recognized as an established theory only after three or four people signed and authenticated the admission ticket.

The decisive blow was this latter part.

---------==

[I went to the exam yesterday and I liked it]

I think there are a lot of people who came in thinking of someone right now haha

Yes, my favorite Park Moon-dae is right!

(signed authentication photo)

I even sat in the back seat of Mundae, and I thought my heart would explode. Just looking at his back, he was handsome. Even his bones were so handsome that I couldn't raise my head.

The posture is so right and the shoulders are just beautifully wide.

(......)

---------==

It was the certification of the student sitting in the back seat of Park Moondae.

And behind the people, there was even a friendly aggro prevention.

---------==

I really quietly took the exam, and when I left after it was over, people pretended to know, so I signed autographs for everything.

Even I was so stiff that I couldn't speak and just sat and watched, but they asked me if I needed an autograph, so I did it.

I was afraid to avoid it, so I didn't want to post it, but everyone already knows... I'm uploading this because I want people to know how well Mundae has done for them...

I decided to hold the admission ticket until I die hahahaha

---------==

It was a cute and heartwarming review. Even the fans, who were a bit vague at the news of Park Moon-dae's GED, happily confirmed this review.

It's not to the extent of seeing it as an invasion of privacy, and it's because I was automatically reminded of what the situation was like.

-My dog ​​likes people, so I asked if he signed all the autographs and came.

-I asked for the autograph, so Park Moon-dae is really guilty of power.. He probably couldn't sleep when he went home.

-ㅠㅠㅠ I'm envious as if I would have hit everyone and only looked at his back if I had looked carefully

The cute anecdote went around the internet community and social media, even though it was barely reaching the point of selling personality.

However, as Park Moon-dae predicted, the 'scratch' reaction naturally followed.

However, it was slightly worse than Park Moon-dae's guess.

-Bakmundae To be honest, you don't need to take the GED, it's just your greed.

- I wonder if you really have a class complex.

-It was fortunate that the same gosajang people were good people.

-I can't stand the desire for fame, but I'm a high school graduate, so what do I do

- He asked if he would sign it first, Sook-yeon..

It was on purpose.

As Park Moon-dae continued to cut off or prevent controversy with exquisite timing, Jinseong anti-people who rose as soon as the medicine rose were eagerly waiting for it.

Of course, since Park Moon-dae's response was often less explicit, there was little credibility as to whether 'Park Moon-dae really cared too much about public opinion'.

It's just that thinking like that tastes better when you swear.

It was a psychology that Park Moon-dae wanted to see the excessive reaction behind the scenes and, conversely, show signs of being cautious.

-Gom 1 is doing Search X. Baekper must be watching this too hahaha

-Ah, don't even think about eating rice cakes with black hair~ I'm going to fuck you~ hahahaha

-Yeah, come on, do you know that these are all scratches? Are you going to go quietly?

-I think it would be really funny if I uploaded it like this.

Unfortunately for them, however, Park Moon-dae was keeping his distance from the Internet.

All I could see was the fan community or WiTube. If you try to see more than that, the members will intervene like ghosts, so even Park Moon-dae couldn't help it.

In other words, Aggro was just fighting a lonely fight alone.

Thanks to that, a member who is anti-go nabal and doesn't care will respond instead.

"brother! Show me the Chicken Porridge Lover!"

"Yes."

Park Moon-dae, who thought that rumors had spread anyway, coolly allowed it, and Cha Yu-jin hotly uploaded the photos at the time.

[Dae-hyung Moon has an exam, so I eat chicken porridge. Everyone works hard. Best Teamwork! (tiger emoji) (pack of pictures)]

From photos of various members shopping and cooking, to photos of Park Moon-dae smiling while eating chicken porridge or embarrassed.

They were everyday cuts with a story.

-?

- Oh what

-Really up?

And while the aggro panicked for a while.

"hmm? Did Eugene post a picture?"

"yes!"

"Oh, I see."

Seeing the situation, Keun Se-jin even uploaded a video he had taken.

[It's been a while since I've seen such a smile at Moondaemun University... After all, eating well is the best, isn't it? Lovue is also delicious♡ (video)]

It was rare for a fan to hate their favorite group when they saw that they got along well with each other.

Unsurprisingly, fans were ablaze with the unexpected extra warmth that warmed their hearts.

-My kids are serious about Testa. Let's go on like this forever. The answer is a dinner show.

-I tried not to be fooled by idol family business again... Shut up, Testa is a family

- ㅠㅠ My heart is really warm. Thank you guys for the good news.

The amount of photos and videos was great, and it was not even taken or uploaded by Park Moon-dae himself.

Thanks to that, Aggro was knocked out while punching alone.

-Hahahaha, the fight has come.

-You must have asked the other kids to upload it, didn't Hyunta come?

-It feels like I'm grinning and raising it. Is it just me?

The remarks to somehow rationalize continued, but anyway, it was just a mental victory.

In the end, the story of 'Park Moon-dae is a Seochichung' has withered away due to that vague embarrassment.

For reference, Moondae Park, the party involved, was watching a video of a red panda in the corner of the room.

"... hmm."

He was suffering from intermittent boredom, but there was nothing in particular to do.

There was only one thing to look forward to.

'Vacation from the day after tomorrow.'

The three-day vacation is just around the corner.

It was a very meaningful time for Park Moon-dae, who had never had a proper vacation until now.

'This time I'm going to have a wonderful vacation.'

The plan was perfect. So, the plan.

Episode 222

The fact that Testa's 3 days off was decided was a story I had heard a long time ago.

This is because the general manager's remark that 'artists can only show their skills when they are in good condition' was surprisingly not retracted and continued.

'Even though he doesn't invest in the management office for things like that.'

In fact, rather than caring about the company's singer, it seems to be more of an obsession with his management philosophy... Anyway, it's my benefit, so I have no intention of objecting.

Thanks to you, I'll be able to spend three days alone quietly.

Besides, there are some expectations.

'I can do some monitoring then.'

The only thing I've seen on the screen lately is a furry quadrupedal beast, so I'm nervous.

"... ... hmm."

Although I said I would moderate my usage, I didn't mean that I would be monitored for Internet browsing throughout my inactivity.

At this level, dereliction of duty is not honey, but high-fructose corn syrup.

So, I'm going to do my job using the time they go home.

And rest alone quietly.

... Of course, I've never really enjoyed a vacation thinking like this until now.

'Because I've never been on vacation a few times in the first place.'

This time, after blocking all variables, I will definitely be alone. I had such an idea... .

An unexpected incident occurred.

therefore... maybe for the good.

"Brothers, what do you think about MT... !"

It's because Kim Rae-bin said this right before vacation.

"MT?"

"As an abbreviation of membership training, it means a short trip to strengthen harmony and teamwork among colleagues."

"Ay Rabin, you know that~ I asked if you meant that you wanted to go to MT!"

"Ah, yes!"

Kim Rae-bin nodded enthusiastically at Sejin's name.

The funny thing is that Cha Yoo-jin was doing the same thing next to me.

'Did the two of them work together?'

I think you are right when you hear the following words.

"I hope to make up for the unfortunate point of not being able to share topics other than work while digesting a busy schedule!"

"Let's go play, I want to go to the sea in Korea!"

Support shot. Active once.

Liu Cheng-wu answered softly with a slightly embarrassed face.

"okay? It's vacation, so it's okay if I don't go home?"

"3 days? Ugh, I can't go to America! My parents are busy!"

Cha Yoo-jin answered coldly.

'Hmm, I guess I know roughly what the situation is.'

Cha Yoo-jin can't go to the United States even after three days. And it will be ambiguous for parents to come because it is not the holiday season.

'I'll be bored since I can't go home, so I'll have to hang out with the members.'

I'm pretty sure it counts.

I shut my mouth shyly, but suddenly I had a flash of realization.

'... If this fails, will Cha Yu-jin stay at the dorm for the rest of the vacation?'

hey please

"I am not advocating full use of vacation time. It's just a plan to do MT in a remote place for 2 days and 1 night from the day before the vacation, and then return home in the morning of the first day of vacation!"

"Oh, is that good? How are you all?"

"I-I think I'll be fine too... !"

"... It will be fine for a day or so."

Votes are pouring in from everywhere. It seems that Kim Rae-bin's opinion of taking a short trip while preserving the vacation as it is was quite plausible.

"... ... ."

"What do you think, Moondae-hyung?"

I answered quickly.

"It's good. let's go."

"... ! yes!"

I waited until the end to put the emphasis on 'Let's go' so that people wouldn't say anything else.

I had thoughts

'Someone has to make Cha Yoo-jin go.'

During the MT, he manages to circumvent the situation and sends Cha Yoo-jin to one of their houses while on vacation.

"Oh~ Mundae is active!"

"Yeah, it's good to go once. Is there a place Rabin has in mind?"

"I am! Even rivers go to the sea!"

"It's Ganghwa Island! ... yes bro I've seen a few places I'd like to stay at."

I contemplated when I touched my chin.

'Um, are Ryu Cheong-woo, Keun Se-jin, and Kim Rae-bin candidates?'

The other two do not match Cha Yoo-jin's code or feel burdened by the opponent, so the possibility is extremely low.

'hmm.'

I came up with a plan of my own while watching the guys talk about their destination.

and after a while

"Then, considering the location and interior, I'll make a reservation here on Ganghwa Island. Are you all okay?"

"Yes yes~"

"Should I talk to the company?"

"Then thank you."

I was ready to ask for the company's understanding and establish an emergency contact network.

It was a game to be played within a few days, so the leak was not a big concern.

The car is also rented to the manager, so only the driver and Ryu Cheng-wu will be registered together, so there is less worry about being traced.

'And he said that he would wait for the manager to come if it was necessary.'

The manager has recently become noticeably cooperative. As the plan to form a dedicated team is in full swing, the sense of crisis seems to have worked well.

Anyway, finally, the reservation for the candidate pension was easily completed. It seemed that the price was high even in the off-season because of the security and facilities.

"Okay, the reservation is complete. Let's go and have fun!"

"Wow!"

"Rae, Lavin, thanks for the good suggestion... !"

"It is too much to say. Thank you for your willingness to agree!"

Everyone is excited.

I stretched out my arms and lay down on the sofa.

'... It's not even content, but it's the first time going somewhere with this number of people.'

Travel, not work, was fresh.

In fact, I think it's more like a workshop when co-workers go there... There is no one who is particularly uncomfortable with it, so he doesn't have to bring it up.

Even Bae Se-jin seems to be looking forward to it.

Seriously, this guy even said this in the rental car that day.

"... It's the first time I've been to something like this."

Bae Se-jin, who was in the seat next to me, looked at me regretting why he said it even after he took it out, but the reaction was already over.

"Really?"

"Have you ever participated in various events such as school trips?"

"... I didn't like that, so I didn't go."

"I see! Certainly, traveling with dozens of people is often inconvenient and limited in choice."

Kim Rae-bin nodded happily, as if he had accepted it as an honest expression of likes and dislikes, but everyone else seemed to notice the subtle nuance.

'It seems that he didn't mix well with the school group life.'

Not particularly surprising.

At that time, Seon Ah-hyun raised her hand.

"I-I haven't been to many... !"

Bae Se-jin's face, which was full of harsh words against himself for saying useless things, improved a little.

"... okay?"

"yes!"

Can you help me out a bit?

"I haven't been there much either. You just have to have fun when you go."

"... ! no, that's right I think today's trip will be fun, so I'm looking forward to it... !"

"... me too."

Bae Se-jin turned his head and murmured. It's oddly painful.

'Why is the atmosphere like this?'

Fortunately, this shriveling atmosphere was destroyed in the next moment.

"I also have high expectations. The options were perfect!"

"I like the sea!"

"Haha, the atmosphere is really warm, isn't it? I just have to choose a song here~"

It is because Sejin played a song behind the clear remarks of those who have no idea.

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!

This... It's the Magical Boy EDM version.

'When did you get it from Kim Rae-bin?'

"Ah, today~ Let's forget about work and just have fun with each other~ Let's go to the testa!"

"haha!"

Liu Cheng-wu in the driver's seat laughed.

'Does it take an hour and a half to reach Ganghwa Island?'

If that's enough, Sejin is sitting in the front seat, so I'll be in charge of dealing with Liu Chengwu.

'I'll take care of myself.'

I leaned my head against the backrest in the midst of the guys singing along.

These guys will definitely arrive and do everything from games to running, so I thought I was going to enjoy the peace of the body even now.

"I met you tomorrow! You you you you!"

"Hahahaha!"

And this judgment was correct.

* * *

past midnight that day.

"Cha Yoo-jin!!"

"Wah ha ha ha!"

The two youngest guys are running on the beach.

'I'm not tired.'

It's not work, so these guys don't get tired.

-BBQ! BBQ!

-Is there a karaoke machine here?

From the moment I arrived at the pension, I felt full of energy even after using everything from grilling meat to the heated pool.

'I thought it would stretch out by this point.'

Hopefully I'll be there all night.

What's even funnier is that I was doing the most static work right now.

it's fireworks

"Yes, it is pretty."

"I know."

Of course, nothing grandiose, just holding a few sticks and waving them near the silver water pool in front of the pension.

'Because if you do it at the beach, you might end up getting into an illegal fight.'

It's illegal at the beach.

And just now Cha Yu-jin is trying to take a picture of fireworks with the beach in the background, but Kim Rae-bin caught her and is being chased.

A voice is heard from far away.

"It is unconventional to pour water on... Whoops!"

Well, you're playing well.

I pulled out the burnt firecrackers in my hand and tried to clean them up.

It was then.

"Mundaemundae~ Beer?"

"... ... !"

In the hands of the big Sejin who speaks... There was a can of imported beer covered in thin ice.

... It is a type of fruit beer with low alcohol content.

"You came to play. You haven't been drinking for several months, so I thought it might be okay to have a drink since it's in a good mood~"

"... ... ."

Not really.

Without saying a word, I took the can and opened it.

widely.

Then I hear a chuckle from the side.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Hey, it can't be~ It's just because it's warm."

Sejin giggled and lay down on the sunbed next to him.

"Ah, the atmosphere is nice~"

Looks like he drank some too. I slowly drank my beer and breathed in the night breeze.

... Certainly, I felt fine.

Still, I didn't particularly want to drink alcohol like crazy, or desperately want to drink more.

It was calm.

"... ... ."

It was clear proof that these few months of sobriety had an effect.

Habitual links are broken.

'I should say thank you.'

I briefly glanced at Bae Se-jin, who was choosing the second stick of fireworks over there.

And the big sejin suddenly threw a word.

"Are we going to be fine like this?"

"... ... ."

"Hey, really... If you go back three years and tell me to sell 1 million albums, you won't believe me."

"Everybody does."

"Is that so? yes!"

Big Sejin laughed. Seon Ah-hyun, who was watching, smiled as well.

"Anyway, I really like this team... Like it. My friends, I love you a lot~ Let's do well this year too!"

"Yes! Come on, let's do it well!"

Let go of the shoulder strap for now. The three of us are going to roll down from the sunbed.

Still, it's okay to say something like this.

"Let's go hard."

"good!"

The hand that had hit the back as if encouraging it fell off. ... Well, I don't feel bad.

I decided to stop laughing.

"Ah, Moondae. But is it actually non-alcoholic?"

"... ... !"

"The package was the same. Uh, but I think it's okay~ I don't know that it's non-alcoholic. Can I have a can or two from now on?"

"Oh, I think I've improved a lot... !"

I guess this is a little over the line to laugh at.

Hmm, but let's move on for the good results and the ease of passing Yujin Cha after a while.

It was when I was contemplating the decision.

Tadadang-dadadang-!

Suddenly, a strange bell rang.

"Oh, it's not mine."

"Me too."

I immediately checked the smartphone in question on a nearby sunbed.

[sister]

This is Rabin Kim.

"Rabin. Bring and bring."

"Okay~"

"My, shall I go and come back?"

"are you okay."

I moved my feet to the beach. Fortunately, the two guys who were being chased after were back near the pension.

"Cha Yujin, you lack social style... !"

"Rabin, you call."

"Oh, thank you!"

Kim Rae-bin, while drenched in seawater, bowed his head politely, even though he acted vigorously. She did and she picked up her still-ringing smartphone to receive it.

"sister. yes i'm fine... ... ."

Having completed my purpose, I was about to return to the front of the road pension.

The feeling came without warning.

"... uh?"

"... ... !"

Kim Rae-bin's question was suddenly mixed with a strange expression.

A pitch that I would immediately recognize.

therefore... It's like the bewildered sound people make when they hear something very shocking.

Reflexively, my feet stopped.

I turned my head.

"uh... , no, nothing, what... ."

"... ... ."

"Kim Raebin?"

As if he couldn't hear Cha Yoo-jin's voice, Kim Rae-bin stood on the dark beach holding a smartphone.

There was nothing to tremble.

"Mo, I don't know... . why?"

"Rabin?"

"... ... !"

Ryu Chung-woo saw a strange atmosphere nearby and intervened and grabbed Kim Rae-bin's arm.

It was only then that Kim Rae-bin, who got off the phone, was amazing with his hands shaking.

"Ha, Grandma... Also, I think you're going back... ... ."

"... !!"

At that moment, the atmosphere on the beach changed completely.

"Wait, is that your sister?"

"yes yes... ."

"Where did you call from?"

"Rice, hospital... ? therefore... at home... ."

"Is there a big hospital near your house?"

"yes yes... ."

Kim Rae-bin had a face that couldn't even cry.

Of course, on a trip again.

As if the past situation is repeating itself... I mean.

"what."

"What's wrong with Rabin?"

Other members ran around.

Ryu Cheong-woo immediately patted Kim Rae-bin on the back.

"Rabin, take a deep breath."

"Yes, yes... ."

"First, change your clothes... ."

I immediately ran to the pension.

"Is it Moondae?"

And right at the front door, I grabbed the car keys and ran back to the beach and told Kim Rae-bin.

"Get in the car."

It's not the time for that. It's clothes, it's a deep breath, and you can do it as you go, so right now... .

"... Moondae Park, you don't have a license. calm down."

right.

I handed the car keys to Liu Cheng-wu at the words of the big Se-jin in a small whisper.

"... Yes, Ravin. Better to move right now. Change your clothes in the car."

"... ... ."

Rabin Kim nodded.

Then people went straight across the beach to the parking lot and got into their cars.

I got stuck in the corner of the back seat of the car.

"Did everyone get on? It moves."

"yes."

The car started right away.

... So, the first day of vacation began.

Episode 223

The inside of the car was as quiet as a dead mouse.

No, from time to time, I could only hear Kim Rae-bin whimpering as if out of breath.

Even those who would normally have comforted me by saying something like, "You'll be fine," drove silently or patted me on the back.

Because comfort was more anxious.

"Your brother. ... Yes, you should come 'this morning'. We are on the move right now, so please wait nearby as soon as possible."

After talking to the manager who was barely connected, I hung up the phone.

Now 'this dawn?' Are you going to say the same thing? You have a moment to claim your work-life balance, you crazy bastard.

"... ... ."

What are you doing after that?

I couldn't do anything like X.

And then I'm just thinking.

From here to Gangwon-do, where Kim Rae-bin's birthplace is located, it would take more than three hours no matter what he did.

'In case of emergency, it may be late.'

... But let's imagine what it would have been like if we had started straight from Seoul, as we usually do right before our vacation.

That time would have been shortened by more than an hour and a half.

difference of an hour and a half.

that calculation... I can't help but do it.

'X feet.'

Because the guy sitting in front of me will be thinking the same thing.

Kim Rae-bin is still unable to let go of his smartphone. He unconsciously waits for another call to come, but is afraid.

At the same time, he couldn't bear to call back first... .

"... ... ."

out of breath

'stop.'

It was funny. I'm not the person involved, and I'm not in a situation where I can help, but I've been immersed in myself for no reason.

I laughed at myself, put my head against the window, and decided to keep my mouth shut.

It didn't seem to bother me at all.

After about three hours of fainting in the car.

I had just passed the final highway toll gate to my destination. Ryu Cheng-wu opened his mouth in the most calm tone.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"... ... ."

Bae Se-jin struggled to talk to Kim Rae-bin.

"... Change your clothes."

"... ... ."

Kim Rae-bin, who had been stiff from tension and worry for too long, slowly began to change his top.

The clothes, which were already about to dry, fell under the sheets and the salt content dropped.

And Kim Rae-bin, who was wearing new clothes, stopped moving as if he was crazy, and soon began to shed tears.

"I am... It's useless, he asked me to go to MT... ... late."

"no."

I answered involuntarily. without thinking.

So, in fact, I had to come up with a plausible reason from now on, but there was no time to add an explanation.

Because there was someone who intervened.

"that's right! It's because of me."

"... ... !"

"I said let's go first. It's not Kim Rae-bin's fault!"

Cha Yoo-jin spoke quite bravely, but she herself looked like she was about to cry.

Kim Rae-bin let out a hoarse voice.

"Oh no! MT goes, planned together... ... Now, the place is also me... ."

"Think about it later."

I cut him off.

"Think about it later, and see Grandma now."

"... ... ."

Kim Rae-bin barely nodded.

You shouldn't make me think about it now. this is correct

empirically.

Soon the car's navigation system stopped giving guidance.

"let's go."

"... yes."

So Rabin Kim staggered out of the car and headed for the hospital.

The rest followed as far as they could accompany them.

It meant sitting on a waiting chair by the hallway of the hospital room and waiting for Kim Rae-bin to come out.

"... ... ."

"Oh, my mother... ."

In front of the hospital room, people who seemed to be relatives and medical staff came and went, but of course we pretended not to know or talked to each other and sat together.

Just looking at the atmosphere, fortunately... It didn't seem too late.

I don't know if I can call this fortunate.

It was around the time that the twilight sun was shining outside the window.

"It's Moondae."

"... ... ."

"Park Moon-dae, why don't you go to the car and lie down?"

"It's not me, it's Ryu Chung-woo... My brother will go."

Does it make sense that the person who didn't sleep all morning and drove was still awake.

It was moral for him to go to bed.

However, Liu Chengwu shook his head.

"I'm not that tired."

"yes. So do i."

"... ... ."

The short conversation ended there. The members no longer talked about taking a break and waited more quietly.

And after a while, Kim Rae-bin staggered out with a pale face and conveyed the situation.

"Rabin."

"are you okay?"

"Yes, yes... . Grandma, talk... You are sleeping now... ."

It means that the hurdle has been passed.

'under.'

Ironically, it seems that the tension in the whole body is getting out of the way.

Kim Rae-bin... Because it means it's not too late.

However, I was able to guess from Kim Rae-bin's expression and nuance.

It's not a reassuring face.

'... There will continue to be hardships in the future.'

I thought it might be the worst vacation for Kim Rae-bin.

* * *

After conveying the story to the company people who arrived a little late, the members who had homes to return to went home.

It was because Kim Rae-bin's older sister, who came out of the hospital room belatedly, gently recommended him.

- Thank you very much for taking me there, Rabin.

-no. It's only natural... .

-I heard you are on vacation. Thank you for spending a precious day... . I hope you are safe on your way back.

He must have felt sorry, and it was a reasonable remark because he couldn't have cared about so many outsiders.

It was a great act of loyalty for these guys, who only have time to spend with their families once or twice a year, to accompany them this far.

However, Cha Yoo-jin firmly refused, saying that he was going to the dorm anyway.

- It's okay, I can't go over there! Here you are.

- Eugene... .

Thanks to my previous agency life, I was quite familiar with Kim Rae-bin's family, but this was an atmosphere where I was accepted anyway.

But I can't just leave Cha Yoo-jin behind... There was no

'This guy isn't the type to take care of someone completely.'

If not, Kim Rae-bin's older sister could have taken care of him.

Besides, isn't it too funny that only one of the two guys who would be in the dorm would stay here, and that the older one would fall for it?

So I decided to stay too.

- I'm fine too. I was thinking of staying at the dorm on vacation anyway.

And after several requests and relief, we moved to Kim Rae-bin's home at the insistence of Kim Rae-bin's older sister and grandfather.

And in the process, through a conversation with Kim Rae-bin's older sister, I was able to hear an appropriate explanation of the situation.

-They said they would watch the situation for a few more days and go into surgery when the conditions are right... .

-... It's not very likely.

-Still, rather than suddenly hearing something like this time... I think it would be better for Rabin to prepare his mind in advance.

I couldn't do the crazy thing of asking what kind of disease it was.

If I just went back and forth and listened to the conversations my relatives were having, it seemed like some sort of pituitary problem.

And after coming home, Kim Rae-bin, who was relieved of his tension, cried and said this.

"Ji, I found it when I was hospitalized last time... He said he didn't want to make me worry about working in Seoul, so he told me not to talk... ."

"... ... ."

"I-I didn't even know that... I don't even care, I-I'm so stupid."

"no! You are not stupid."

"No, I was stupid! Oh, today... I can't even come to my senses, I can't do it right... ."

"You did good enough."

I cut Kim Raebin off.

"You did well to stay calm. See her grandma, done. No one is good at this kind of thing."

"... ... ."

Kim Rae-bin shrugged.

And I... I felt a strange feeling that my words worked.

'that's right.'

What party can be good at this kind of thing.

At this point, it's good enough.

I got up, opened the refrigerator, and took out an ionized beverage, as Rabin Kim's older sister had allowed me to do.

Then, passing it along to the man who was obviously lacking in hydration, after confirming that he was drinking, he spoke slowly.

"In the car... Sorry for pushing. great job."

"Oh, no... ! Thanks to you, I was able to come without being late... ."

Actually, it wouldn't have happened to me to worry about later, but it must be a psychological problem.

And I realized that this psychological problem would continue.

'... No matter how things turn out, it's difficult.'

After the vacation, even the conversation the company and this guy would have.

"Eat something delicious, Raebin Kim. Deliver!"

"Ship, delivery... I'm going to do it."

"okay. make it!"

Kim Rae-bin, who regained his usual tone by talking back to Cha Yu-jin, barely ordered food, but he didn't eat much.

The vacation passed while maintaining the usual atmosphere just barely, waiting for the emergency call from the hospital.

and... The difficult moment has come.

* * *

morning on the last day of vacation.

"They say that grandma is having an operation."

Kim Rae-bin received a call from his older sister in the morning and said quite calmly. Although she was holding the smartphone upside down.

"Tell me while you eat."

"This is Kim Rae-bin's seat!"

"I know, this is my house! ... yes! He, her grandmother says that her condition has improved and she can undergo surgery!"

It meant there was a chance of recovery.

But again... It also meant that there was a greater chance that the operation would not be successful.

I don't know.

Should I strike a candle at the person who is trying to think hopefully, or should I chime in?

So I brought out a practical problem instead.

The 'difficult' problem that I thought about from the first day of vacation.

"Are you planning on taking care of me?"

"yes... ?"

"You see, the vacation ends for today."

I put the spoon in the bowl.

"I have to return sometime tomorrow morning."

"... !!"

"Is it okay if I go back to Seoul... You should think about it."

... If you return to your activities and are in Seoul, you may not be able to stay on your deathbed if the progress of your grandmother's surgery suddenly deteriorates.

I remembered the conversation I had with Kim Rae-bin at the beginning of my debut, when my grandmother collapsed for the first time.

-That, in that case... During the performance, during the filming... Is it right to stop and go? But then... It sounds like you lack professional skills.

Is it family or work?

It's that damned-alternative moment.

It's not just for a moment, but to think about the whole 4 weeks to see the progress of the surgery.

'The situation is like garbage.'

Of course, it was like that then, but what to say has been decided.

"I'll tell you in advance, it's okay if you don't come back for a while. It's all about living well, but there's no need to suffer."

"... that's right. are you okay!"

"Don't worry, the company's persuasion will come together."

Cha Yoo-jin seems to know how to shoot support. You've been good at grasping the atmosphere these past few days.

And in fact, at this point, I thought Rabin Kim would close his eyes tightly and shout 'I'm really sorry, but I'll do it'.

But no.

"that... Even so, it seems painful... ... ."

"... ... !"

"Note, it's an important full-length album, but I, I haven't finished a single song yet... The title is also in the works... ."

Of course, Kim Rae-bin also had a dream and a sense of responsibility.

"The music video, the choreography, the stage... Oh, and you won't be able to contribute anything."

Raebin Kim was even a member in charge of producing. So, it was also the musicality itself of the group called Testa.

Kim Rae-bin was quick to realize that if he completely fell in, the group identity would be damaged.

"If Grandma doesn't die and recovers... All I did was, no, that, I wished for that."

"Yes, I understand."

I stopped talking to him.

That's right. She said that if her grandmother recovered without problems, she might regret it, saying that Kim Rae-bin rested for nothing.

And you will be disillusioned with yourself who regret it.

'... Am I biased?'

I was a bit mistaken because it overlapped too much with my past situation.

I tapped the table with my fingers.

'The best thing to do is to delay the release of the album for a month or two.'

But this troubled me.

If this happens, the tour schedule may be distorted, which may cause problems in clearing abnormal conditions.

'I'll turn around.'

It was then.

"Do both!"

"... !!"

Cha Yoo-jin shouted.

"We have a lot of good ways! phone and... mother."

"Do it in english."

[right! Do you speak English?]

Cha Yoo-jin tapped the table with her eyes shining.

[It's an era where there are e-mails, video calls, and even video chats! Raebin Kim tells me to work on a song here! And we prepare other elements!]

"... ... !"

Surprisingly reasonable. I immediately opened my mouth.

"Cha Yoo-jin told me to work from home remotely while working on a song here."

"Are you working from home?"

"It sounds good to me."

Sure enough, Kim Rae-bin's complexion instantly improved.

"Yeah, that's what I hear! Then, other than the song... ."

I clasped my hands together.

The hair started to roll smoothly within a few days.

"Don't do this. The choreography will make two versions just in case. A version with you, a version without you."

"yes??"

"great!"

"And similarly to filming, first of all, we select our individual cuts and groups, and set the four individual shooting dates separately as much as possible."

"Oh!"

"As much as possible, I'm putting back the time you joined, and I'm also completing a version in case you can't join."

Kim Rae-bin opened his mouth wide.

"... ... Sin, sorry."

"What are you sorry about? It's just that the later you join, the harder it gets for you alone."

I asked.

"Are you going to do it anyway?"

"... yes!"

good.

Kim Rae-bin nodded eagerly.

Still, he looked quite courageous, and soon began rubbing his eyes.

There must have been something uplifting for various reasons.

"Okay, let's do as much as we can."

"yes... ... ."

I added a comment.

"And you can quit halfway if it doesn't work."

"that's right! It's not Kim Rabin's fault."

That's right.

Like that, four weeks of trying to catch both work and family rabbits began.

Episode 224

after vacation.

"I'm here?"

"okay."

As soon as I returned to the dorm, I delivered specific details about Kim Rae-bin's telecommuting.

In fact, I told Kim Rae-bin that it was difficult work alone, but it is not common to prepare two versions of activities with or without Kim Rae-bin.

'Actually, it's heavy labor.'

Wouldn't it be obvious to do this under the assumption that the comeback schedule remains the same?

It means that there is nothing to say even if the three of them arbitrarily protest that the conclusion is unfair.

Of course, I didn't think these guys would protest, and they did.

"... So, we ended the conversation in the direction of preparing the album remotely while Rabin worked on the song at home."

"Oh oh."

"Nice job, whoa."

After gathering in the living room and briefly briefing, sighs of relief came out from here and there.

During the vacation, they couldn't openly ask about it, so they turned around to ask about their regards, and it seems that each of them was thinking about breaking their own heads.

"Well, then Lavin will be by Grandma's side... You can stay."

"I know. It's fortunate~ Then, Rabin's work is to be given feedback on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:00 pm?"

"that's right. And intermediate contact is possible in real time."

Because it was a compromise that would satisfy the person who focused on Rae-bin Kim's peace of mind and the person who was concerned about Rae-bin Kim's absence.

"It's just a different way, nothing has changed. Let's all make this album well together."

"Let's fight~"

"Wow, fighting... !"

In the process, the level of increase in the amount of work was not even a day or two, so it was naturally pushed out of the priority list.

I sensed it there.

'The staff's reaction must be similar... .'

That means there was no need to think of incentives.

... I'll have to check if the company is taking care of the overtime pay.

However, it was not without exception.

Because one member had a white face.

"... That's great, Kim Raebin."

It's natural, but it's Bae Se-jin. Even after all the topics have passed, the response came a step late.

'Though the words themselves sound like sincerity.'

It was only clear that my eyes went dark when I imagined a future where I learned the two choreography lines separately.

Still, the recovery was surprisingly quick.

Let's see what Bae Se-jin said right after the choreography formation discussion.

"Then, shall we talk about the choreography first?"

"Oh~ Since the number of people is different, why don't we ask them to think of a separate formation?"

"hmm... Still, wouldn't it be better for the vocal members to move in a direction with as few changes as possible?"

Liu Cheng-wu made a rough drawing, but no one knew who he was trying to be considerate of.

And the reaction of the party was this.

"... No, you don't have to. do the same."

"Is that so?"

"... okay!"

"Oh! cool!"

"Kuhm."

Bae Se-jin seems to be secretly happy with Cha Yoo-jin's response.

'... I get it roughly.'

That's why he had a small amount of confidence.

Maybe it's because of the latest reputation.

I recalled that he was secretly watching a WeTube video titled 'Escape from a hole in the pit' in the corner of the living room right before the vacation.

[As if the controversy in <Azusa> was a lie, Bae Se-jin showed amazing cascading growth after his debut.]

[Beyond simply not standing out in the group dance, he surprised fans by not missing the details of the choreography from start to finish in the fancam.]

[Isn't this a sample of what you need to be at this level to attach a 'growth type'?]

Even with Bluetooth earphones on, the subtitles of such videos were so large that I could just watch them.

Most of the comments seemed to be surprisingly favorable.

-Bae Se-jin was really surprised. Seeing variety shows, he was cute and worked hard, so I wanted to support him haha

Hmm, I also think of Sejin Bae's face, who couldn't control his lips as he secretly clicked 'Like' on a comment like this.

Anyway, since his debut, his public reputation has been on the rise after going through a hotteok-baking reality show, which means that he himself seems to have been positively motivated.

maybe... This time, it must be a decision to put an end to the re-evaluation by properly serving one person.

'Still, I'm in trouble if I overdo it unnecessarily.'

You shouldn't have a burnout during your promotional period and interfere with the tour, so you need to let your shoulders loose.

"Then proceed with the choreography movement request without any special comments... ."

"I'm fine."

"Huh?"

"I wish there were fewer changes in the movement. Caring is good."

I deliberately stared at Bae Se-jin and Ryu Chung-woo in turn.

why, what Aren't I a vocal member too?

Ryu Cheng-wu put on a smile on his face and lowered his head pretending to tidy up.

"hmm... okay. Then, Sejin-ah, is it okay to ask a simple favor? Because Moondae said that."

"... That, like that."

"Yes, yes, then let's decide that~"

When Sejin's eyes met, he raised and lowered his eyebrows.

It seems like why did you take care of it, but that is also quite consistent.

"Have you contacted the company?"

"yes. I asked for a double shooting schedule... ."

I rubbed my chin.

"now... We just need to proceed quickly, starting with the concept of the album."

"... ... That's probably the period."

"Is it enough for a week?"

"okay."

There was a sense of spleen in the living room.

As I gained more experience, I suddenly felt the vacancy of Kim Rae-bin, who made Excel work more staggering.

Besides, this concept is going to stand out from the entire flow of activities.

Clarification was essential.

"Today, let's quickly check the contact with the people involved, and start in earnest tomorrow."

"great."

"Yeah, I'll do my best... !"

That's how the final album work began.

* * *

Scheduling a busy freelancer's schedule is more cumbersome than you think, and there are many things to consider.

It's because the freelancer himself shouldn't be too overworked while properly arranging the schedules of various people involved.

Even if that freelancer is an idol group?

What to consider multiplies.

So what we need is the management room... .

'They're the ones who can't handle the spirit.'

It was just convenient for me to watch.

For example, contact with Kim Rae-bin.

[Title work_Verse 2 Verse_ (1)]

[Title work_Verse 2 Verse_ (2)]

[Raebin Kim: Today, I worked on the rap part of verse 2. Please listen and respond with the version that has received more votes.]

[Raebin Kim: Thank you as always.]

Kim Rae-bin sent the work on time like a knife. I sent a reply

[Good job. I'll send you feedback quickly]

Then, after receiving this, the opinions of the members are collected and reviewed by the AR team, usually by mid-morning the next day.

And if I send it back to Kim Rae-bin in the evening, another work will come on the next contact date.

Originally, Raebin Kim would have been able to communicate directly with the AR team, but... Because the situation is the situation.

I added a text while thinking about it.

[Tell me if there's anything particularly difficult or worrying about you while you're there]

Because of this problem, I need some flexibility outside of work.

Fortunately, the answer came quickly without any hesitation.

[Kim Rae-bin: No special exception occurred.]

This means that there were no deterioration or rapid recovery symptoms after Grandma's surgery.

'... Still, this period shouldn't be too long.'

As I was contemplating the answer, messages arrived in quick succession.

[Raebin Kim: Thank you for always worrying!]

[Kim Rae-bin: (Image)]

Attached image is... The phrase 'The strength to live today, from a smiling face and courage^^' was flashing in rainbow colors on the rose picture.

[Kim Rae-bin: My grandfather sent it, but I really like the phrase, so I'm sharing it. I hope you have a great day.]

I chuckled.

'There's not much time left today, you bastard.'

It's already 10 o'clock at night.

Even so, I understand that it means to have a good day even for the remaining two hours.

[okay. Sleep well too.]

After checking Rabin Kim's polite reply, I turned off my smartphone screen.

In front of me, I heard the sound of shoe soles sliding.

"Let's go again."

"yes!"

This is the reason why no one except me could reply in real time even though Rabin Kim uploaded the file in the group message room.

It was because they were in the process of learning the choreography of 6 people, excluding Kim Rae-bin.

No one can react, so I'm in for a while.

"Moondaemundae, did Rabin check the song well~ Which part?"

"Introduction to Section 2."

"Okay, is it over?"

It means to rejoin practice soon. I stood next to him before entering the chorus loop.

"Let's see Moondae."

"yes."

The entire composition of the song has been released, and arrangements and some recording-related work are in progress, so a tentatively edited demo song is coming out of the speaker.

For reference, I recorded it.

... When I recorded each part, I made the singing method similar to avoid confusion, and it reminds me of the laughing bastards.

- Ha ha ha ha! is that me? Moondae is the best??

-I'll try again! I do!

- Hey Moondae, why don't you try your vocal mimicry?

This time, whenever I go on a variety show, I think it's an anecdote and I'll talk about it.

... Um, I'm pissed off again. Let's stop thinking.

I focused on the choreography moves.

"one two... ."

After the choreographer checked my movements and movements, he nodded.

"You dance well. I especially like raising my head."

"thank you."

"And by the way, I like the song, too. It fell well."

It was a compliment that any idol who is about to release an album would be happy with.

Bright answers came from here and there.

"thank you!"

'It's fun.'

For reference, this choreographer is the same choreography trainer I met in Azusa.

He pretends to be natural, but his attitude of spitting out vicious words has gone and he has become much more cautious and kind.

Look at how Bae Se-jin can't even ignore it, let alone get nervous when he sometimes reacts slowly or makes mistakes.

'This is society.'

In particular, she is almost polite to Sun Ah-hyun, who was uttering abusive words to her heart during the audition.

I can't say this is a very good way, but there is no etiquette injector that works as well as social position when working.

"... Ahyeon-ah, let's look back there."

"yes yes!"

'It seems that Seon Ah-hyun herself doesn't even care.'

Well, choreographers have come out with more pressure because of show business, so there is no need to treat them as people with particularly bad personalities.

Besides, the most important choreography came out well.

There was a reason why this choreographer's draft was chosen as the main.

'It's almost the first time I've seen this style.'

"End of verse 1."

"You worked hard~"

"thank you!"

The guys who fell here and there seemed to be having a hard time, but they didn't look too anxious.

Apart from being busy, it is thanks to the sense of security that things are going well step by step.

'good.'

"Muh, Moondae. water."

"thank you."

I drank water while drawing the rest of my schedule in my head.

Either way no problem.

'Still, I'd like to go to the best scenario with Kim Rae-bin joining.'

Because the image of this album suits Kim Rae-bin so well.

I came to that conclusion and took a short break to the fullest.

"Ten minutes over."

"Yeah~"

However, there was one point that could not be taken into account during this process.

That I haven't been monitoring the internet deeply for weeks.

And under the water, the text of knowing was already spreading.

[Kim Rae-bin seems to miss this activity]

Of course, it's not that I only confirmed it too late and hit the ground.

"Ah Hyun-ah."

"Yes?"

I managed to convince my roommate that day.

therefore... It means that the season of only watching furry on WeTube is over.

Episode 225

Convincing a roommate wasn't as difficult as I thought.

"It's been a while since I haven't looked at the internet, but I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms during that time."

"Yes. um, it was fine Moondae... !"

"So, I think it's true that I saw it for stress relief, not for addiction."

"Uh, uh uh?"

"As you said, if it goes too far, it might be stressful, but... I took a break and got my senses."

Seon Ah-hyun couldn't keep her mouth shut, as if she didn't know that the words would connect like this.

"Now I think I can control myself before the stress level."

"Mu, of course, Mundae would do well, but... ."

And here's where to put the change ball.

"Thanks to you. thank you."

"... !! Ah, no, Moondae adjusted it well, but what... !"

"okay. In the future, I will adjust well and monitor in a stress-free line."

It was over.

Afterwards, Seon Ah-hyun was dragged around the schedule in a daze, feeling like she had been scammed, but it must have been okay because she soon recovered.

In this way, we succeeded in freely resuming monitoring using the break time.

"The preparations start tomorrow at 7:00 for the concept photo shoot, so let's not sleep late."

"Nenep!"

And the night when today's work is over.

'It's been a while.'

As soon as I lay down on the bed, I looked through the related community once.

slowly from the past.

First of all, 〈K-NOW〉, which was filmed in the beginning, was gradually escaping from the K-pop hell camp and was also working as a healing camp.

That smooth line transition seems to have worked well for viewers, and thanks to that, Testa was still scoring quite a bit.

-Seon Ah-hyun's special stage was mixed, so there was a big difference in size.

- ㅠㅠ I'm suing Lee Se-jin. He was kind to foreigners and made Lovers excited.

-Have you seen Bae Sae's sunglasses pictorial, American guys?

First of all, it seemed that the editing made the mulberry properly fill up as the ability level and composure were compared with the ordinary participants.

My portion is concentrated in the beginning, so there is no big change, but as the behind-the-scenes scene unfolds... There are a lot of cute words.

-Mundae learns really hard. If you're sincere about being an idol, you won't miss an opportunity every time.

-What are you thinking, standing cutely by yourself ㅠㅠ (Capturing a corner during break time)

-It's so cute when you prick up your ears whenever you speak.

yes? Can't you see? It can't be (GIF file synthesized with dog ears)

Of course, everything would have been good except for the fact that the behind-the-scenes scene was a special stage practice camera with Cheongryeo.

-The two of you did variety shows together, so they seem to be close. What line should we call it? (kimchi soup

'... It's over the line.'

Not a fan, but behind-the-scenes editing of variety shows. I quickly passed this date response.

And the black exam.

Maybe it's thanks to the people who uploaded the visual data, but surprisingly, the overall response is that everyone is warm... .

"... ?"

what are these guys

- Bear, are you watching this too?

I don't know why he was fighting alone, but the traces of the tired puppies who failed to scratch anyway were clear.

'I ate it on the day of one win.'

... It seems that Seon Ah-hyun's advice really worked well at the right time.

I turned my eyes to the bed next to me. Just in time, our eyes met and it saved me the trouble of calling.

"Is there anything you want to eat?"

"Yes?"

"For dinner."

Seon Ah-hyun seemed to think about what this meant for a moment, then raised her upper body with a '!!' on her face.

"Ah, mu, do you want to have a late-night snack at Mundae?"

"... ... ."

It's a symptom of 'I don't have the ability to relate to my peers without being aware of the meaning of being hungry'.

I guess I'll have to feed him something in return tomorrow morning. I moderately calmed Seon Ah-hyun, who answered all questions, and resumed monitoring the road.

Let's see, there hasn't been a big topic for a while since then.

Since I was inactive, the main focus was on the fans' reactions to roommates and moving content.

But when it came to recent times, the atmosphere behind the scenes changed completely.

It started with an acknowledgment letter.

---------==

[I saw a sex star at the hospital.]

: I went to the emergency room because I had a stomachache, and on the way back, I saw several long-legged men getting out of a van in a parking lot.

From the ratio to the number of people, I heard that Idol is Kingly, so when I looked closely, it was an island star. Kim Rae-bin did not wear a mask, so I confirmed it.

But you have a bad complexion. Is there anyone in your family who is sick? It was just that angle

(shaken picture)

---------==

Since the article was posted on a community that believes that the personal life of a celebrity is a public good, they did not buy any criticism and only received reactions.

I held back a sigh.

'... I was complacent.'

But at that time, it was impossible for anyone to consider such a thing.

On the plate that may see someone's death right now.

"... ... ."

After that article, I put 'Rabin' and 'hospital' in appropriate combinations in the search terms to check various results.

- What did Rabin say about the hospital sighting?

- Block related stories. I don't think I'll know until Rabin says it himself.

-They all went together... I shouldn't consume this kind of thing, but I'm crying for no reason

The speculation that one of Kim Rae-bin's grandparents was sick was almost certain.

Still, in most fan communities, it was forbidden to mention it openly.

'It spread faster than I thought.'

It seemed that it was because it was widely spread before the original direct authentication text was deleted.

'The company's response was a bit slow.'

It was clear that I had missed this part because I was focusing on reorganizing the album preparation schedule and preparing for the media response.

So, under the water, it was perfect for stalker-style crazies to rampage.

He seemed to feel a strange sense of superiority, as if he preoccupied information that many people are curious about.

-I rented a Ben in the name of the manager. These bastards are playing around with each other?

-Are you calling a girl? Calling a woman? It's true that I didn't call the girl, someone quickly find out

- They said they ruined their vacation because of Ukanoo's eyes. Now, I'm going to Gangwon-do because Yoonjin is soothing my eyes~

-I make a song, it's annoying

It seemed that a few people who heard the news from the company or related person or copied the cell phone reproduced the information and installed it.

Besides, even the bastards claiming to be fans of Kim Rae-bin claiming to be fans of all sorts of speculations and nonsense.

-Ah, it looks like it will be a mental X. What is this?

- No one is dead, so why did they throw it away? Why is there no news that they have returned to the dorm?

-Rebnug, please know your career first, right?

-Take out the regular album to spend time with your sick family haha? How did I get hold of such a homely stone

It's spectacle.

'... This side has not been cracked down either.'

I... At the time, I didn't have the mental head to care about this, so I neglected it to this point.

"... ... ."

Fuck, let's stop. Self-criticism is not a nuisance if you do it when you have time.

'Shut up and use your brain.'

A few patterns that could be used immediately came to mind.

'First of all, it would be best to release the message room capture first.'

It is to post the words shared about Kim Rae-bin's work on social media as a kind of comeback notice.

Then, you will be able to put an end to speculation about Rabin Kim's current condition or anxiety related to participation... .

Even in the worst case, it will work.

therefore... Even if Kim Rae-bin could not participate in the early days of her activity.

There will be less needless cursing.

Still, there will be pups that will bite, but this time I'm ready to handle it neatly.

'I have to hit you first before accusing you.'

It is the first thing to do as soon as a dedicated team is formed. And the dedicated team will finish the composition within this activity even if I don't sleep.

'Before that, start with what you can do right now.'

I immediately selected and captured the most suitable conversations about Kim Rae-bin's work.

And I tried to quickly seek consent to upload to the group message room.

Kim Rae-bin is nocturnal, so he'll probably be awake even now.

[I think you'll like it if we capture and upload some of our work. How about that?]

[Big Sejin: (I agree with that emoticon)]

[Cha Yoo-jin: I have to come out!]

As expected, he jumps out and reacts to those who are not good at it.

And Kim Rae-bin's response also arrived in time.

However, the content was a bit odd.

[Raebin Kim: It's okay]

"... ... ?"

It was a typo that did not suit Raebin Kim at all.

Maybe it's a sign that I slipped while trying to write 'I think it's going to be okay'.

'... Did I make a mistake because I was sleepy?'

I crossed my arms. And I waited for a reply with the most conservative attitude.

however... Several minutes passed, and no corrected answer came.

"... ... ."

So, this means that 'that' Kim Rae-bin did not correct the typo and lost contact.

It wasn't something to laugh at.

'What is to be expected... .'

It's like X, but it hit me in the head from a very intense assumption.

I tapped my arm with my finger.

'... Is it an obituary?'

If that is the case, you should not call now. Calling will only get in the way of an emergency.

I barely came to a reasonable conclusion.

'... I'll check around tomorrow morning.'

By then... Whether it's porridge or rice, it's all sorted out.

[Big Sejin: Lavin?]

In the message room, messages from other guys calling Kim Rae-bin appeared a few times, but it soon went away.

Everyone seemed to be grasping the atmosphere.

about what might have happened.

"... ... ."

I will respond as rationally as possible... To derive it, I kept turning my brain.

'If the timing of the obituary and SNS upload overlap, it is not possible.'

I decided to put the upload on hold.

And right away, I lay down on the bed with my smartphone.

"Muh, Moondae. ruler... ?"

"uh."

'Let's go to bed without unnecessary thoughts.'

There is no time or space for this.

I didn't sleep very well, but I was able to fall asleep moderately around dawn by using fatigue as a sleeping pill.

However, even after the day was bright, Kim Rae-bin was not contacted.

* * *

past 8 o'clock in the morning.

"Let's get in touch."

"Uh, since I don't know what the situation is, how about waiting a little longer... ...

"I want to call you!"

"wait for a sec. We are already behind schedule. Let's talk while we move."

The living room was in an uproar with people each giving their opinions about the current situation.

The time to leave for the practice room has already passed. I sat down on the sofa and tilted my head.

'Damn it.'

head won't turn

'Is it because I couldn't sleep?'

This speculation is also an excuse. The Bacchus 500 is running well. It's not about fatigue, it's about my mental state.

I exhaled.

'... I'll have to check.'

... If you delay any longer, avoid it. I really need to call now.

It was then.

Drooling!

"... ... !"

The smartphone in my hand rang.

the phone... come.

"Are you Ravin?"

Rabin Kim is right.

Without even thinking, I pressed the call button and brought it to my ear.

"hello."

-brother!

Rabin Kim's voice is... .

It was bright with excitement.

-Last night, ha, grandma regained consciousness completely... A conversation was possible!

"... ... !"

It wasn't an obituary.

Suddenly, a strange sense of relief came over me, like fireworks exploding all the way to my head.

and ran amok

I don't know if it's good. I just couldn't control my voice.

"Then you should have contacted me right away... !"

- Sin, sorry! I'm going to go to bed in the middle of the morning, but I thought it would be intrusive, so I tried to wait until 9:00 in the morning... !

"... ... ."

I was speechless because the answer was so bastard.

My Mac got unlocked and I took my smartphone off my ear. Members gathered around.

"Are you Kim Raebin?!"

"Are you okay?"

Liu Qingyu asked quietly.

"Moondae, should I take it?"

"... yes."

passed the smartphone.

The voices of the guys rushing in and talking excitedly into the phone rang in my ears.

"Rabin~ Do you have a good voice?"

"Uh, how are you?"

I am... I don't know.

It was just strangely sweet.

I don't know if it's because of Kim Rae-bin, the phone call, or this damn situation or the status window... Just fucking, that was it.

Fatigue goes away.

'Are you crazy?'

I smiled and pressed my forehead.

"Rabin is coming up tonight!"

"Oh, the date is just right~"

I know.

Sometimes it seems to fit just right.

As soon as I got my smartphone back, I connected to social media.

'Let's do something quickly.'

My head and hands were itching.

* * *

that morning.

Less than an hour had passed since Kim Rae-bin called Park Moon-dae.

A short article was posted on Testa's SNS.

---------==

Excitement (Photo)

---------==

The post that was uploaded abruptly without introducing who it was was attached with a screenshot of a friendly group message room carefully selected by Park Moon-dae.

-Hey guys.

It was a signal of work for a comeback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 197 29
မူရင့းနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်သူများ credit
13.5K 66 28
After a wild party spirals out of control, a group of teenage boys are forced to attend an elite all-girls school as punishment, where they must lear...
134K 5.7K 30
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
133K 4.5K 55
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...