FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

34

9.3K 578 121
By cutegir2002

AHHHHHHHHHH... DID YOU ALL SAW TAEKOOK WENT TO THE DREAMS PREMIUM TOGETHER TODAY. JUST THE TWO OF THEM. OMG I WAS SO SURPRISED AS I OPENED THE YT AND SO SO MUCH VIDEOS OF THEM. THEY LITERALLY MADE THE INTERNET GO CRAZY BY THEM. AND KOOK WAS SO SHY THROUGHOUT. THEY WERE LOOKING SOOOOOO CUTE.

WAAAHHH MY HEART... I AM FAINTING... CALM DOWN... Deep breaths...ok let's start the chapter.

______

I pretend to look around,
But I am actually looking for you~

***

It's been 2 days taekook talked, Jungkook has been ignored by tae constantly. This is doing nothing but hurting both of them. Both are carving for their old moments, their bickerings and talks, Jungkook tried to talk to tae but other always avoided him.

This making Jungkook so crazy, if tae won't even talk to him. How is he going to make other now how much he loves tae, or how he will make tae fall for him? He had did everything to get tae's attention but other funds any way to get away from elder.

Irene had also noticed this, but she thought to let them solve their own matters, if they won't than only she will try to get in and try to solve everything.

Nothing is possible for tae as well, his heart is hurting the most and he knows he is hurting Jungkook too. But the fear in him is too big, he don't want to be like his father at the end and destroy their life.

Currently Irene is in the living room, watching some random shows, Jungkook walked down from his room. He looked around to find tae who was nowhere in site, Irene pointed in the kitchen telling Jungkook tae is inside. Jungkook nodded and walked inside.

His eyes soften as he saw tae cutting veges to prepare the lunch for them, aunt Rane is still on leave and so taekook makes the food in shifts. Jungkook walked inside, stood near the counter leaning on it. He cleared his throat to get tae's attention but tae ignored him and just did his work.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jungkook asked, tae's hand halt for some moments as he gain the courage to reply elder.

"I am not ignoring you." He spoke not looking at jungkook.

"Yeah, right. You think I am fool." Jungkook spoke, tae walked towards the cabinet to get pulses.

"It's not like that I am just busy." Tae spoke doing his work continuesly. Making Jungkook grit his teeths in annoyance.

"Tae, look at me and say you are not ignoring me." Jungkook demanded, but tae again attempted to walk away from Jungkook.

Getting enough, Jungkook held his wrist, took the knife from his hands and put it on the counter. Holding tae's shoulder Jungkook made him stand in front of himself.

"I said look at me taehyung." Jungkook spoke sternly, taking a deep breath tae looked up at Jungkook with his innocent Bambi eyes, melting jungkook's heart then and there.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked softly, just the softness of other made tae want to scream that he is the one doing wrong, but...

"No, you didn't." Tae spoke lowly.

"Than? Why am I getting ignored? Are you... Are you uncomfortable around me?" He asked not even want to hear a yes.

"No, it's just. I... I was really busy, that's why." Tae spoke looking everywhere except Jungkook, Jungkook gripped tae's arms a little not too hard to hurt other.

"Than look at my eyes and say that." Jungkook spoke but tae became silent. Jungkook chuckled dryly and left tae's arms, nodding to him he spoke.

"I was right, you really are uncomfortable around. Hmm, I understand." Jungkook spoke as he was about to go out but was stopped by tae's voice.

"Jungkook. I..." Tae stopped Jungkook turned and looked at tae excepting to hear I love you, or I am not uncomfortable with you. But the words left tae's lips scattered his heart in pieces.

"I... I want to resign from my post." Tae spoke, Jungkook was frozen. Was tae so uncomfortable with him that he don't even want to work with him.

"Why?" Jungkook asked gulping the lump that formed in his throat.

"I am leaving Seoul." Tae declared and that's the moment Jungkook knew he lost, tae really don't want to even live with him. How will he love him?

"Why tae? I don't think I made you work extra, or did something to offend you? Why do you want to leave from Seoul?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"I want to start a new life with Irene, leaving everything behind." Tae spoke, his heart was paining in his chest, only he knew how much it took him to take this decision. But he knew if he stayed with Jungkook today or tomorrow he will end up telling Jungkook about his feelings.

"I see. Ok tell me where you wanna go, I will book your tickets." Jungkook asked.

"No, I will book tickets for myself. I just wanted to inform you. I am leaving tomorrow with Irene." Tae spoke making Jungkook nod, he looked away from tae Because his eyes were glossy.

"Whatever suits you." Jungkook spoke and left from there. Irene looked at Jungkook with worried eyes, as she saw him walking upstairs wiping his tears. She stood up and walked behind Jungkook to know why other was crying.

"Oppa." She called opening his room door, she walked in. Jungkook was sitting on his bed, he hurriedly wiped his tears.

"Yes Irene, do you need something?" He asked softly trying his best to not sound sad.

"Are you crying?" She asked sitting ok the bed.

"Hmm, not just me. My heart is crying too." Jungkook admited, not trying to lie Because he knew he was too obvious.

"What is happening between you and oppa? I am noticing be is ignoring you for two days?" Irene asked. Tears asked flowed from jungkook's eyes as he narrated everything to Irene.

"I will talk to him oppa." Irene spoke and got up. She left the room, before Jungkook can even stop her.

Fuming in anger she walked in kitchen but her anger turned into worry seeing tae crying sitting in the corner of kitchen.

"Oppa, why are you crying? And why are you sitting here?" She asked going near tae, tae looked at her with teary eyes.

"Irene, I hurted him. I am such a bad human, he don't deserve someone like me." Tae spoke and hugged Irene crying in her embrace.

"Oppa, stop crying. And tell me why are you doing all this. I know you love him, than." Irene asked rubbing tae's back.

"Irene, I...I love him but... But I scared, what if I became like appa. What if I started to behave like him. What if I became a gold digger and...and end up hurting him and his feelings." Irene was confused, from where this all things are coming in her brother's mind.

"Oppa, what are you thinking. Listen to me nothing like this will happen." She tried to explain it to tae who shook his head, wiping his tears he stood up.

"Irene, whatever I am doing is for his best. Go and pack you luggage we are leaving from here." Tae spoke maku Irene shook.

"Oppa, why are we going, we should stay here only?" Irene asked.

"I am your brother Irene, don't try to make me understand. I had seen more world than you. Just do what I am saying, try to understand. We aren't meant for each other." Tae spoke, Irene nodded.

"Fine, whatever suits you." She spoke with a huff and left.

"I am sorry but I have to do this." Tae munbled.

***

Night time.

Tae walked to Jungkook's room and knocked on it after taking a deep breath. He heard a low come in, he walked inside. The room was fully dark.

"Jungkook." He called Jungkook hummed and asked tae to switch on the lights. Tae's heart scattered in pieces as he saw Jungkook red eyes staring at him. Jungkook didn't left from his room from afternoon, Irene came and gave him food which he didn't even ate properly.

"I came to tell you that... I will send you the money every month." Tae spoke looking down in guilt, Jungkook frowned at his words.

"Which money?" He asked.

"The compensation money, as I am breaking the contract before one year I have to pay you 1,00,000$. My father is now I prison so I will be able to save the money. I will transfer them in you account." Tae spoke, making Jungkook chuckle.

"No need for that." He spoke making tae look at him.

"No I will, it's in contract and I have to follow it." Tae spoke, Jungkook clenched his jaw. He pulled the drawer that was in his night table, took out the contract papers that they both signed. And teared it into pieces.

"The contract is over. There's nothing now. You are free from everything, I will handle my family too. Just be happy tae." Jungkook spoke, making tae nod and low down in guilt. He knew he was doing wrong but some times we just can't have courage to speak the truth.

Tae turned to leave but was stopped by jungkook's voice. "Remember you promised to fulfill my one wish as Christmas gift?" Jungkook spoke, tae's heart started to beat. He thought Jungkook was going to stop him from leaving Seoul.

"Don't worry, I won't ask you to not go. Just stay with me tonight. Can...can we cuddle. Just cuddles, please." He spoke, voice pleading.

Tae shut his eyes tight, he can't even imagine what kind of pain he is giving to himself and Jungkook. Wiping the singel tears he turned around, removing his slippers he layed on the bed. Jungkook was quick to pull him and hug him tight as if tae will disappear if he will lose the grip. Well tae was really going to leave him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around tae's waist securely, he nuzzled his face in tae's neck. Tears were continuesly from his eyes as he just stayed like that with his love in his arms. He wished this will be in his future too.

I know you all might think tae is being fool or being dumb for doing all this. But put yourself in his place. If you have live half of the life seeing an unsuccessful love life, if you had seen your parents sharing nothing called love. If you believe you won't get love too. Will you still be ready so easily to love someone.

Tae was scared to not turn out like his father, why because in start his father loved his mother too, but because of money his love faded and so many life destroyed. He was after to not turn out like his father, why not because no matter what his still hav ehis father's blood running in his veins. And believe me everyone will fear to hurt their love one more than hurting themselves.

He was thinking that Jungkook might be hurt now, but he deserved a good person for himself and once he will get that person he will never be hurt. But maybe tae himself is the best person for Jungkook? And fate has already made them for each other?

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Next chapter will be the last sad chapter and then just happiness and happiness, so don't worry.

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 31.1K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
203K 14.5K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
523K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
62.3K 2.7K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...