Uyirae, Unadhai Naan ....❤

By Krithi_

If you truly wish for something, believe in it strong that it would happen oneday and dreamt about it everyda... More

Introduction
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
Shall I?

C H A P T E R - 2

520 48 16
By Krithi_

The chaos created by her friends cause the bride's cheeks to redden because of the shyness. The chirpy bird, who will talk non-stop is now all silent and continuously blushing for the comments given by her friends.

'Hey epdi di avana ah correct panna... Periya aal thaan po'

(Hey how did you make him accept?)

'Paarda vetkamla varuthae enga friend uh ku'

(Seems like someone is blushing)

'Kalyana ponnuna apdithan di vetka padanum'

(It's a bride's thing)

'Love pannavanaye katika pora antha happiness thaan. kuduthuvachava di iva'

(You are blessed to marry the one whom you love. See the happiness in her face)

'Athuvum iva aal mathiri rare piece lam kidaikurathu romba kastam'

(Her man is rare)

'Pinna Mr.Perfect aachae'

(He is Mr.Perfect)

'Iva matum ena korachala? Miss.Perfect thaana'

(She too is Miss.Perfect)

'Nalla jodi than'

(Perfect match)

'Aama made for each other thaan'

(Yes, made for each other. They are.)

Their rants came to an end when her father opened the room door after knocking it.

"Paa" She rushed to her dad when he stood there looking at his princess who was well dressed in her new wedding silk saree which says him that she is going to leave him in a while. His princess is going to be someone's queen soon.

(Dad)

Happy tears which welled up his eyes, flows down his cheeks when she hugged him knowing his turmoil.

"En ponnu devathai maari irukalae" said her father, once they parted away from the hug.

(My daughter looks like an angel)

She smiled at him while receiving a forehead kiss from her father.

"Nee happy thana da" Her eyes glistening whilst nodding her head making her father smile wide.

(Are you happy dear?)

Of course she will be happy. Why not? When her marriage is with the person whom she loves.

"Kilambalam ma maapila veetula ellarum kilambitangalam" Everyone present there dispersed before descending the stairs.

(Let's start. The groom's family had already started)

Once they reached the main hall, he stopped his daughter abruptly and made her stand before her mother's picture, which is hanging on the wall.

She narrowed her eyes before raising one of her eyebrows with a querying look.

"Amma kita solitu va ma"

(Tell your mom dear)

She smiled at her father and turned towards her mother's picture before lightning the lamp and joined her hands in front of her.

'Maa iniku un ponnu ku kalyanam ma. Unaku teriyuma avaru peru Chezhiyan. Romba nalla paiyan ma. Intha mari oru paiyan kidaika naa kuduthu vachirukanumnu ellarum soluranga. I too think so. Neeyum happy ah irupa nu namburan. Intha 7 varushama intha oru naalukaga thaan wait panitu irunthen. And finally it's going to happen. Neethan ma kudave irunthu intha kalyanatha nalla padiya mudichu kudukanum'

(Mom today is your daughter's marriage. You know? His name is Chezhiyan. He is good both in and out. Everyone says me as lucky even I think that too. Literally 7 years, I'm waiting for this day. And finally it's going to happen. Be with me mom)

She literally convincing her mom to accept Chezhiyan, little did she knows that a mother knows which is good for her children. And her mother will definitely going to bless her with what is good for her.

With that they all moved out before getting inside the cars and left.

🌿

'Mr. Tamizh' Chezhiyan flinch opened his eyes and tilted his head when he heard someone beside. A voice he rarely knows. He wandered his eyes at his front and back but no one was there.

He shook his head before going back to his prayer.

"Enachu da" Adhi asked seeing his friend's trepidation by holding his palms, when they sat down inside the temple for a while, to which Chezhiyan shook his head as nothing, making the other one sigh.

(What happened)

"Pchh Machan enachu da? Yen etho disturbed ah ve iruka?" Adhi was aware of Chezhiyan's state. He knows that he was disturbed but he need know the reason to resolve it.

(Pchh what happened to you? Why we're you looking so disturbed?)

But here Chezhiyan was not ready to open further other than the statement 'Something is disturbing him'.

"Onuila da" Chezhiyan whined making Adhithyan to groan and shout,

(Nothing)

"Shhhoo... solurya ilaya ipo nee? "

(Shhhoo... Are you going to tell me Or not?)

Chezhiyan could escape anyone easily but not Adhithyan. Adhithyan who knows his friend's every move, which would say different states of his mind, couldn't cope up with this silence which Chezhiyan was maintaining from the morning.

"Ila da" Sighing, Chezhiyan blankly whined making Adhi to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

(No da)

"Aan? Enna ila... Purila"

(Aaan? What No... I couldn't get)

"Ithu kalyana pathatam ila da. Enaku vendapatavangaluku etho aaga pora mathiriye iruku machan"

(This tension is not about the marriage. Seems like something bad is going to happen to someone close to me)

Adhi shook his head whilst patted Chezhiyan's shoulder saying "Deii over ah yosikura da nee"

(You are overthinking)

"Ila you know la I'm not an overthinker but today it's something I couldn't identify. It's....it's just driving me mad. Enna enna nu yosichu mudila da enala" Chezhiyan poured his heard out making Adhi to engross in his own thoughts.

(No you know that I'm not an overthinker but today it's something I couldn't identify. It's....it's just driving me mad. I can't handle it)

Adhithyan sighed before getting up and dialled Akilan's number to know about their whereabouts.

"Dei yarukum onum ila ellarum register office reach panitanga safe ah. Nee romba yosikatha ellam nalla tha thaan nadakum. Namma kilambuvom time aagiduchu."

(Everyone reached register office safe. You don't think much. We should leave now. It's already late)

Chezhiyan heard Adhithyan but shook his head sideways saying,

"Something is going to happen" Whilst getting up and dusted his back before walking away, causing Adhi to follow him.

🌿

"Yaaru da" Chezhiyan asked when his mobile rang continuously, while they were on the way to register office.

(Who)

"Vera yaaru military thaan"

(Who else other than military?)

"Deii" Chezhiyan more likely warned while Adhi answered sulkingly, and they both end up laughing hard when the mobile rang once again.

When they turned their heads towards the road, they saw a bike crossing the road from their right to left.

"Deii dei dei vandi da" Adhi shouted whereas Chezhiyan was good enough to turn the steering to his right then instantly to his left and stopped the car, five feet further, without hitting the vehicle.

(Hey it's a vehicle)

They looked at each other breathing heavily and sighed turning away only to widen their eyes in shock, when they heard a squeal followed by a vehicle dashing sound.

They got down hurriedly and breathed when they saw the vehicle which was about to hit by them was standing near a tea shop, to their right side.

Their eyes caught the crowd with loud commotion on the other side and Chezhiyan begin to walk towards them.

Though Adhi was fast enough to hold him back, Chezhiyan pulled away his hand and walked fast towards the direction, only to be froze.

Adhi who came there after Chezhiyan, bewildered to see her lying over the pool of blood. His eyes watered whilst moving towards her before he hollered her name, taking her in his lap, making Chezhiyan's eyes which were at the edge of crying, widen in shock.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💖

-- Krithi

Do comment your thoughts 💞💞

Ipo any guesses? 😉

Next update may be late😁 please bear🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
57K 3.3K 56
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
81.9K 5.9K 48
Sometimes the things seemed to be perfect are not meant to be. Life gives us unexpected things at the most unexpected time. Will it be good ? Someti...
17.8K 2.6K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...