Fateful Encounter || BTS ✔️

By keeri2202

"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shudde... More

characters
Prologue
chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Facts
Character Visualization

chapter 28

1.4K 132 11
By keeri2202

Your legs get stuck in between the tiny roots of the tree, you try to put it off but it remains unchanged. Jimin comes to your aid and tries to bring you off the roots that have trapped you. With a huge effort, he pulls you out and both of you skid and land on the muddy ground below the roots.

Jimin groans as he feels his clothes being soaked by the sticky mud while you stay on top of him as half of your clothes also emerged with dirt.

"Are you okay?" You worriedly ask while looking into his eyes.

A shade of blush covers his handsome face as he looks at laying on top of his body and peeking at him like a curious little kitten. Suddenly the weight of you crushed him below the slippery mud making him go through a mud bath.

"I'm....not okay, y/n can you... please get up," he groans while gently trying to pull you off him.

"Oh," you yelped in the realisation that you have been crushing him all along.

"I'm sorry," you mumble as you get off his chest and made you stand up on your feet.

"Thank you," he says before relaxing himself for some time. You gave him your hand to help him up. He took yours and stood up on his feet.

"We should clean up ourselves," he chuckles while looking at the mud-shaded dirty clothes of his and you.

You laugh along with him and nod your head.

"Yeah, let's go over to the nearby pond,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You removed your upper clothing layer by layer, you looked back to make sure that Jimin is not peeking at you. Luckily he was a man with morals. He kept his back and never turned his head to watch you strip. You smile thinking about his gentlemanly personality. He makes you feel something.

With a excited smile you get inside the pond, the moment you step on the first surface of the pond, the water was deep enough to fill up to your chest considering your small height in this giant world. You began to scoop the water in your hands and washed your body from the mud. You took your clothes and soaked them in the water for some time for them to clean.

__

"Don't look idiot Don't look!" He shut his eyes murmuring these words while calming his hands together. He sneaky opens his left eye and tries to take a glimpse of you after losing his top control, his view was blessed with your bare back as you enjoyed the cold water brushing your naked body.

The moment he realised the promise he made to you that he won't look, he slaps his cheeks and turns around.

"You pervert! How can you look at a girl who is taking a bath!" He slaps himself multiple times and tries to get his posture back but still, his half-eye betrays him and tries to get a glimpse of you.

You look ethereal, just like a fallen angel that has stumbled on the earth and is freely bathing on the pond without knowing the danger that is lurking inside the forest and a creepy pervert like him to stare at you all day.

He turns around and hugs out.

"Don't be a creep. Don't be a creep," he continues his murmurs while you enjoy the bath for some time but unknown to you a growl was heard from the bushes as a piercing set of yellow shaded with golden as the dark pupils shine through the sunlight glares at you.

"Hmm," you hummed as you twist your clothes and try to bring the soaked water off your dress. Once you finish it you get up from the pond and walk to the shore, you wore your clothing one by one, your layered upper fabric with a skirt that hung around your thigh due to the wetness of the fabric. You grabbed your weapons and hung them around goit hip and were about to call for Jimin but suddenly a huge animal pounced before you barring its teeth.

You scream out as you fall back and stumble on the ground.

"Come with me human without making it difficult for you," the dog growls with his deep husky voice making you shiver.

It's the same dog which attacked Shiku and tried to kill you.

Jimin immediately turns his head at your scream and watches you who is trembling in fear at the sight of the huge animal before you. He instantly gets his spike and runs to your help.

"Y/n!" He screams loudly so that it could give you relief that he was being present here to hell you.

Your ears bless you listen to his call of your name and a small smile curves your lips.

Scar looks behind to notice Jimin running towards him with a small spike.

Scar laughs in sarcasm before howling out, soon many dogs of his pack run towards Jimin and surround him like a predator that is circling its prey.

Jimin halts the moment held centred by the huge dogs.

"Look at this brave Ant. I can't wait to chew him in my teeth," one of the dogs mocks as the other dogs break into a series of laughter while glaring at the tiny Jimin.

"No! Jimin!" You try to run towards him but are stopped by the sharp claws of the paw of Scar.

"Don't you dare, My King, will be happy after hearing the news of capturing you and presenting you to him,"

Your eyes go wide, stunned to speak further. The moment you heard the word King you knew its none other than Kim Taehyung, the giant King. These dogs work for him.

"Thank goodness I came across that stinky rat otherwise I wouldn't have found you and his hiding," smirks the dog while enjoying fear for him.

"W-what"

"I got hold of your friend and his people," the dog proudly says while flashing its canine teeth.

Your breath stops for a second the moment he reveals the news to you. It's all because of you that your friend is now in trouble.

"Y/n!"

Jimin screams trying to make sure you are okay but nothing came from you.

"First worry about yourself human,"

Jimin bares his teeth as he is trapped with the dogs that are rounding him. He aims the spike the various directions as he is alarmingly looking around for the dogs that are ready to pounce on him.

"Our order was not to harm the female human but he said to eliminate the side kicks so finish him off," Scar orders and turns to you.

You gain back to your sense from yourself depriving.

"No! Leave Jimin out of this" You get back and run in between his paws. Scar looks below and notices your tiny figure escaping his clutches.

Scar growls in anger and runs behind you. Once you see Jimin being surrounded by the Dogs you rush to him but his stopped by Scar who Jumped before you.

"Finish him," Scar orders.

The dog bares it and launches on Jimin.

"No!!" You scream out loudly.

But out of nowhere, the dog is thrown flying as it hits the ground roughly causing the blood to oze due to the rough inpact. The dog whines in pain due to its rough hit.

You look at the person who dares to stop such huge creatures.

"What! Who dared to-"

Scar stops instantly as its yellow eyes lock with a man leaning on the tree as his blue colour orbs shine brighter under the sunlight.

Your mouth falls apart as you stare at the huge male before you. He was the size of the giant but his Aurora gave nothing like the cruel giants. It screamed something different, mysterious and dark. He was different.

Jimin closes his eyes as if he was waiting for the dog to eat him but nothing came. He looked up and saw a huge man in blue flames covering his hands while glaring at the dogs.

"You idiots dare to come into the territory of wizards and witches," growls the man.

"M-Min yoongi," Scar moves back in fear as if he saw a ghost. In fact, Min Yoongi is the most feared ghost for dogs.

Yoú notice the fear in Scar's eyes as it stared at Yoongi.

You shifted your gaze back to the man named Yoongi and concluded that you finally arrive at the place of wizards and witches. The mortal enemies of Giants.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally, y/n meets Yoongi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 242 31
"You can't do this," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. His muscles were aching and he wished to smash the demon's face against the wall, but he coul...
26.8K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
305K 12.4K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...
119K 4.3K 27
" your mine right from the second my eyes fell on you" He said as he took predatory steps towards her. " yours my foot,why the hell I'll be yours huh...