Alpha Princess is not interes...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

In the interstellar era, General Elijah of the Federation, in a moment of carelessness, suffered defeat in ba... More

Full Summary
Chapter 1, Princess Yunxu of the Empire.
Chapter 2, Tiger's Den and Dragon's Lair.
Chapter 3, the transformed Alpha.
Chapter 4, Encounter with a Wasted Star.
Chapter 5, Help Me.
Chapter 6, Finding Some Excitement.
Chapter 7, No One Has Any Character
Chapter 8, The Best Destination.
Chapter 9, Bringing Home.
Chapter 10, Doll Pillow.
Chapter 11, Auction House.
Chapter 12, Princess Carry
Chapter 13, Star of Crime.
Chapter 14, Help me find someone.
Chapter 15, The Heroic Figure of Roy.
Chapter 16, Unexpected Passion.
Chapter 17, Who Are You Exactly?
Chapter 18, I want to give it a try.
Chapter 19, You Are Not a Puppy.
Chapter 20, Lucky Prize.
Chapter 21, Older Brother.
Chapter 22, A Verification.
Chapter 23, Testing
Chapter 24, Ways to Conquer Opponents.
Chapter 25, Don't Be Too Happy Too Soon.
Chapter 26, Stick Stick.
Chapter 27, What She Longed For
Chapter 28, Sensitivity Testing
Chapter 29, just like the wind.
Chapter 30, Ji Sha's Patient.
Chapter 31, Where He Came From
Chapter 32, Temporal and Spatial Turbulence.
Chapter 33, Xiaoyun Xu
Chapter 34, Bite Me.
Chapter 36, Straight A Cancer.
Chapter 37, Confession
Chapter 38, Supporting CPs
Chapter 39, Deep Sisterly Love
Chapter 40, Turned Around
Chapter 41, Just Right.
Chapter 42, Yun Xu's hesitation.
Chapter 43, Giving You a Lesson.
Chapter 44, The Secret of the Remodeled Person.
Chapter 45, Killing Machine.
Chapter 46, Sudden Longing.
Chapter 47, Entering the Wolf's Den Again.
Chapter 48, Threats.
Chapter 49, Fortunately
Chapter 50, Loy's Gift.
Chapter 51, Absolute Fairness.
Chapter 52, Order
Chapter 53, My Compatriots.
Chapter 54, He Dao This Person
Chapter 55, Epilogue.
Chapter 56, Extra Story

Chapter 35, Elijah

131 1 0
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Chapter 35, Elijah

Yun Xu is someone who doesn't play by the rules, or rather, she is too free-spirited to be bound by any outdated conventions.

Prior to this, Ilya had never thought that an Alpha could mark another Alpha, but...that couldn't really be considered marking, it was just imitating the behavior between different sexes.

He understood what Yun Xu meant. Now that he was being forced to go into heat by the medication, if he didn't get relief soon, he might dehydrate and die. But there was no one else here, let alone an Omega. The only solution was to weaken the medication's effect by distributing some of it to other parts of his body...and giving some to Yun Xu.

"No," Ilya said firmly, wrapping himself tighter in the blanket. He looked at the fearless girl in front of him and felt so small and powerless, needing a chance encounter with a girl three years younger than him to help him.

He buried himself in the blanket and said, "I won't hurt you. You should leave now. I can tough it out."

Loi didn't remember what happened after that. His memory stopped at the heat that was about to burn him to ashes. He pressed himself against the wall, desperately seeking a little bit of coolness, and then lost consciousness in thirst and a splitting headache.

What happened afterwards? 

Did I bite her? 

When he opened his eyes again, he was the only one left on the prison planet. There was a small card left by his pillow with Yun Xu's neat childish handwriting: "Awarded to the bravest big brother in the universe. You will definitely become the most powerful person!"Speaking of which... what about that card? He had been keeping it safe all along, it should be in... Suddenly, Loy felt like he remembered something, and he raised his head abruptly. Suddenly, he felt dizzy and a sharp pain shot through his forehead. He heard a familiar voice in his ear, "Did you dream of me?"

"Wake up quickly, I still have something to tell you."

It was Yun Xu calling him!

Loy blinked his eyes, and the scene in front of him began to become unreal, as if his light and airy soul had suddenly been pulled into his body, and a heavy feeling pressed down on him. The pain all over his body also came at the same time. Loy groaned and subconsciously curled up his body. Suddenly, a hand pressed down on his shoulder.

He was forcefully laid back in the medical cabin again. His eyelashes fluttered, and Loy slowly opened his eyes. The dazzling white ceiling light made it hard to see anything clearly, but he could vaguely make out the silhouette in front of him. It was the little glutinous rice ball from his dream, who had now grown into a beautiful young woman.

"Yun Xu," Loy spoke, his voice a little hoarse.

Meeting each other's eyes again, Yun Xu's gaze seemed to have become more complicated. She opened her mouth, but in the end, she just spoke calmly, "You've been unconscious for three days. It's best not to be too eager to move. Previously, the abandoned planet was bombed, and you were seriously injured while protecting me. Fortunately, there was a problem with the enemy's missile launch, and the target was off, so we were able to survive. Now, you, me, and He Dao are together, and we still can't contact Li Wen's base. We don't know what the situation is over there. How do you feel?"

Listening to her long-winded explanation that seemed to be covering something up, Loy didn't immediately answer Yun Xu's question like he usually would. He first propped himself up in the medical cabin and looked around, before finally settling his gaze back on Yun Xu.

Yun Xu couldn't tell if it was her imagination, but she felt like the other person's gaze towards her had changed, and their aura seemed a little different.

But no matter what, they had to face what needed to be faced. She cleared her throat and spoke, "Loy, now that you're awake, there's something I need to tell you."

(The text ends here.)"Wait, let me guess." Luo Yi chuckled lightly, a hint of wickedness flashing in his eyes and eyebrows. This reaction made Yun Xu feel a little stunned: "You..."

She stepped forward quickly, raising her hand to cover Luo Yi's eyes. Her eyelashes fluttered in her palm, while Luo Yi lazily propped himself up on the bed, tilting his head to face Yun Xu with a slight smirk: "What? Why are you covering my eyes?"

The sharp jawline, thin lips, and... that smirk that begged to be punched!

Yun Xu's eyes widened involuntarily: "You... you mean?"

"Mm." Luo Yi still wore that smirk, saying, "I remember everything now. Where I came from, why I'm here, what my name used to be, and... hmm."

Yun Xu's hand moved down to cover Luo Yi's mouth. A hint of panic appeared in her usually calm eyes, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. For the first time, she felt the urge to avoid a conversation.

The other person was currently wearing a hospital gown and still exuded a delicate Omega scent, appearing to still be under her control. However, Yun Xu felt timid. She avoided looking at Luo Yi and asked in a low voice, "Do you blame me?"

"Blame you for what?" Luo Yi spoke, his lips brushing against Yun Xu's palm. She trembled and withdrew her hand, meeting his gaze. His light gray eyes seemed to be able to see directly into her heart. In that moment, Yun Xu suddenly felt that he had changed, yet at the same time, nothing had changed.

He was still open and honest, looking at her with a smile: "If it weren't for you, I might have died in this damn place before regaining my memories."

If it weren't for you, I might not have survived my childhood of being bullied and died alone in a desolate prison. He thought to himself, his gaze becoming even deeper.

"Thank you," Luo Yi said sincerely, his eyes softening.The scent of peach in the air was faintly discernible. Lloyds shook off the distant memories in his mind and leaned over to smell himself. He frowned and said, "It's so sweet and sticky."

"Yes, now that you've become an Omega, you must be very uncomfortable, right?" Yun Xu walked over and put her hand on his shoulder. She bent down slightly, looking straight into Lloyds' eyes. "You were deceived by me and betrayed by the Federation. They not only plotted against you but also modified your glands, turning you from an Alpha to an Omega. Moreover, they used some means to erase your memory and threw you on a deserted planet. Think about what you've been through... Do you really have no resentment?"

After a long time, Lloyds spoke softly, "Of course, I resent them, but... except for you."

"What?" Yun Xu instinctively stepped back, but Lloyds followed closely and grabbed her hand.

"Wait, Princess San, you won't hold a grudge against me for reminding you of your identity, will you?" Lloyds looked at her with clear eyes full of worry. Yun Xu never expected that such an innocent expression could come from Ilya. Being looked at like this, Yun Xu felt her face flush and couldn't help but want to avoid him.

Unexpectedly, Lloyds became more enthusiastic. He relentlessly chased after her, bringing the scent of peach with him. "Princess, I've already been abandoned by the entire Federation. You can't kick me when I'm down, and besides..."

He sighed, "I'm a weak Omega now. If the princess doesn't want me, I can only wander the streets and be abused by those Alphas..."

"Smack!" A hand slapped Lloyds' forehead, and Yun Xu pointed at him, pushing him back into the medical cabin.

"What are you doing?" Lloyds struggled and flailed, but unfortunately, the walls of the medical cabin were smooth, and he was still weak from his illness, so Yun Xu held him firmly.

Yun Xu frowned, "Lloyds... Ilya? You're cuter when you're still suffering from amnesia."

"Really?" Luo Yi smiled. "If you're not going to be on guard against me, I can pretend that I haven't remembered anything."

"You reminded me," Yun Xu nodded, pretending to be serious. "It is indeed very dangerous to have a federal officer by my side."

"Hey...you can't be serious?" Luo Yi looked nervous. "I just got injured trying to save you, and this is the second time, not to mention you were going to tell me about my identity."

Seeing his nervous expression, Yun Xu finally felt like she had won a small victory. She proudly hooked the corner of her mouth and raised a finger to stop Luo Yi's complaining mouth. "So, if I want to keep you by my side, all I have to do is make the federal officer my own."

Thump thump~ Luo Yi's heart suddenly skipped a beat, and he felt like the peach scent around him had become stronger. "Wh...what do you mean by your own?"

Yun Xu looked at him, her deep black eyes seemed to be shining. She was happy with her own thoughts. "That's right, my own, the people of the Galactic Empire! Luo Yi, the federation has treated you unfairly, and I'm afraid it's already rotten from the inside out! Why don't you come and help me? Let's overthrow the corrupt and create light! Drive out those who have harmed you from the federation's territory! Don't let loyalists like you suffer the same fate as you did! Luo Yi, are you willing?"

Looking at Yun Xu's intense gaze, Luo Yi's heart, which had been beating wildly, gradually calmed down.

...So she wants to recruit him.

...Why does it suddenly feel like Yun Xu's revenge plan isn't as appealing anymore?

"This is such an important matter, I'll have to think about it," Luo Yi muttered with a serious face. He then reached out and pressed the rest button on the medical cabin's ceiling. The transparent soundproof cover rose up, separating Yun Xu from him."I'm going to sleep," Loy said, flipping over and closing his eyes in one breath.

Yun Xu looked at the person in the medical cabin and felt that his emotions seemed very unstable after waking up... Could his brain have been damaged by the explosion?

She shook her head, preparing to let Loy rest a little longer. Yun Xu thought that if she could bring the Federal War God over, it would make Lin Yin relax his guard a little more. He had held a high position of power and should know more secrets about the Federation than Loy. Knowing oneself and the enemy is the key to victory.

What kind of leverage does the Federation have? It made them dare to persecute officers like Ilya and Lin Yin. Yun Xu had a vague feeling of unease in her heart. She was afraid that this leverage might come from... the Galactic Empire.

...

The Iris Syndicate's base had already become a ruin, with countless casualties.

Li Wen opened his eyes after a bumpy ride, and everything was pitch black. He felt dizzy and his hands and feet were cold. It seemed like he was being carried.

Where was this place? He remembered there was an explosion before, and then he was hit by a collapsing wall while evacuating the base. After that, he didn't remember anything. Who was dragging him around?

Another jolt, and countless sharp objects like rubble rolled over his back through the rough burlap bag. The sound of clanging iron chains swayed outside. Li Wen groaned in pain. He was currently tied up and bound in the burlap bag!

"Who are you!" An angry voice came through the bag. The red-haired woman holding the iron chain coldly smiled and kicked the burlap bag, which was tied up like a caterpillar. "Be honest! Otherwise, I'll gag you.""Oh my god! It's you, you crazy woman! Let me out of here!" The caterpillar in the sack struggled frantically.

Moran clicked his tongue and threw the cigarette in his mouth to the ground. "Troublesome."

Author's note: There will be red envelopes dropped in this chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.5K 23
'𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴.' [book 2: spin-off; 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 ~김태형] ******* #1 Yakuza - 20th Septemb...
3.3M 205K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
154K 7.4K 43
Since when did I start hating him? Since when did I start falling unto darkness? When they showed him their love while they ignored me? When I confes...
494K 27K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...