Multi Fandom Stories

By Lovelywriter07

do you like a ton of shows and movies but can never find a story for them? well welcome to my Multi Fandom s... More

Authors Note!!
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓸𝓵𝓯
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 (1) 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (1) 𝓢𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝓣𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 (2) "𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼"
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼: (1) 𝓡𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓼 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓩𝓮𝓻𝓸
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 1: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 2: 𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓭 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓷: 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷: 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓮 (1) 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (1) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 (2) 𝓖𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓝𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 1: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (1) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 2: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫 (2) 𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 (2) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓜𝓪𝔃𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 (1) 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓒𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓪𝓲 (1) 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 (2) 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷: 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂: 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 (2) 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼 (1)

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 (1) 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮

24 2 7
By Lovelywriter07

Name: Belle Adams
Interest: JJ Parker
Relation: Asher's Little Sister

"I'm in love with you. Always have been."

~ JJ

Belle's POV.

Tonight is the night of the big party at my house. My father is rarely here so whenever he's gone I throw the best parties and invite everyone and drinks and drugs. I'm the life of the party I've been told. My brother Asher who is just a year older yells at me a lot if I party "too hard" but you can never party too hard and not have a blast. Like I've told him before I do what I want and he does what he wants. I may be fifteen but I know what I'm doing and shit. I don't really have that many friends in my grade. I'm pretty much friends with my brother and his friends or older people. They all love me. And I might have a crush on Jordan and JJ but that's just to myself and Olivia who I tell everything to. She thinks it's gross I like her brother but she said me and JJ would be cute and I agree but I doubt he does. And my brother would never approve the same as my dad.

The party starts in a few hours and Asher went out to do something but didn't tell me what. He never does. He ignores me half the time but then he's an overprotective jackass too. I'm just cleaning up the downstairs and decorating because i love to make it look nice and fun for parties. I hear the door open an I lean up from the floor cleaning the crumbs. 'Ash?' i get no response. 'Asher not the time for jokes!' i say but get nothing again. i look to see if anyone is there but I see nobody. I stand up and throw the crumbs in the trash can. I slowly walk to the door and grab an umbrella beside the door and open it slowly. I look out. Then walk out and see nobody. 'That's weird.' I look around. Then someone jumps out of the bushes screaming at me. I scream and wack them with the umbrella until they're on the ground I don't see who it is. "Bellie stop its me." I hear his voice  he puts his arms up. I stop hitting him an look at him. 'Seriously JJ?' I hold my hand out and offer to help him up. "You know I like to scare you." he stands on his feet and smiles. I smile back and shake my head. 'Next time I won't be so gentle.' "you call that gentle?" we both laugh as he rubs his arm. I playfully hit him. me and him have been best friends for years. 'Come on since you're here early you can help me clean and decorate.' he throws his head back. "Ughh. Do I have to?" he looks at me and I cross my arms. 'Shouldn't have came early.' I smile as I grab his hand and pull him inside. I throw the umbrella in the bucket. "You're lucky you're cute Bellie." that makes me blush and smile. I pull him into the living room. 'You can reach the high places.' he smiles and helps me.

people started arriving and the party just got better. some people I don't even know. I hang around Olivia and Jordan most of the night and be their wingwoman. I get up to go to my room to grab my phone off since it's charger. I put it on charge earlier. i walk off away from everyone drinking, smoking, dancing, and well other things too. I open my door and go to my nightstand and take my phone of its charger. I hear my bedroom door close. I turn around holding my phone in my hand and see him. I roll my eyes. 'can i help you?' I ask my ex. "do you know what you've done?" he asks, pissed as he takes a sip of his drink he walks close to me. I move away before he can do anything. 'I didn't do shit Eli. that was all you.' I look up at him crossing my arms. 'why are you even in my house in my room?' he looks at me, he's definitely not sober. "to tell you it's not over!" he points at me as he walks closer again. I backed away. 'it was over long ago after what you did!' i say as I look at him and point. he just stands there. 'I suggest you get out and leave me alone before Asher finds you here and kills you. don't want him to put ya in the hospital again do ya?' I say with a smile as I walk towards the door and open it for him. 'alright bye!' I say and he just stands there. 'bye!' I raise my voice and he starts to move but stops at my door and looks me in the face. "you'll regret this freshman!' he says as he walks out of my room. I just shake my head and follow behind him, locking my door behind me.

i get back to the party but some have left. i get to the kitchen and see my brother and JJ. "hey Bells you okay?" my brother looks at me concerned. i look at him and smile i nod. 'just a little tipsy and high.' Asher shakes his head and smiles. "hey you going?" i hear jj asks me from beside me. i look at him as i lean on the bar. 'where to?' "the beach!" jj says all excited smiling at me. i smile back. 'i'll never turn down the beach.' i say towards him. i look to JJ. 'this time J don't toss me around please!' i grab his drink out of his hand and smile as i take ur and drink it. "hey!" he says as i finish it and hand it back to him. 'that's good.' i smile he looks in the cup and back at him. "you're an asshole." 'takes one to know one.' i say smiling before i kiss JJs cheek and walk off heading back to my room to get my bikini and a bag.

Asher's POV.

my little sister came back down and flirted with JJ who flirted back. i mean i don't mind. i trust JJ mostly around her. he's very overprotective when it comes to Belle. they have been close since we were all little. i don't trust guys like me around her though. i'll beat anyone's ass who tries anything with my baby sister. i may be a jackass and rude to her but she's my blood and my best friend. she knows more about me than anyone. she isn't afraid to tell me how it is even if it upsets me she just makes her point and is very honest. that's why most don't ask for her help or are friends with her because of how she is. but past all that she's the sweetest and nicest kid you'd ever meet and be friends with. i'm just lucky to call her my little sister.

I lean on the bar and look at JJ who's on his phone. "If you like her, why not ask her out?" I ask looking at JJ who looks up from his phone. "who?" he asks all dumb. i shake my head and smile snatching his phone. "my sister Belle, you've had a crush on her since we were kids. why not give it a shot!" i say showing him his phone on her instagram.

"i don't think she likes me like that." he says in response as he looks down. i laugh. "JJ you're either not paying attention or very dumb." he looks up at me. "my sister has had a crush on you for years. i never hear the end of it." i say as i hand him his phone back. "also stop stalking her instagram. i don't like what she even posts on there." he looks at his phone again and back up at me. "really think i should?" i smile and nod. "i trust you more than anyone with my sister. she deserves someone like you. not like who she's been with." "that abusive jackass Derek." jj says. i growl. "still think we should've killed him." i say as i take a drink. jj nods. "i agree. i saw him here tonight." i look at him. "what?" he nods. "i don't know if he's still here but." "that doesn't matter we just keep and eye on her. because if he tries anything i'll be in jail." i chug my drink and then walk off.

JJs POV.

i've been crushing on Belle since forever. she's a year younger than all of us but more mature. i can't stop looking at her she's stunning and so very talented. i could never get bored or tired of this girl. she's the best. i've known her my whole life and ever since she's drove me crazy and i've always been in love with her. everyone knows it and calls me out when she's not around. but i just never thought she would be into me because she always called me her best friend. always looked like she friend zoned me because of all the other guys she would get with from different schools. we've all looked out for her because of how small she is i mean don't get me wrong she is strong but she's smaller than the rest with a nice ass and the most gorgeous smile. she comes back down the stairs from her room and turns back to the kitchen going back over towards me. 'hey J where's my brother?' "just left." i turn and look at her. she sighs aggressively hanging her head back. i stand up. "i can take you." she looks at me and smiles. 'i drive.' she holds her hand out for my keys.

i walk up to her and hold my keys above her head and smile. "only if you can get these." i wave them around she scrunches her nose and smiles as she walks up to me she grabs onto my shoulder and then wraps her legs around my waist and starts climbing. this happens a lot sometimes she'll jump on the back and climb on the front. she grabs my hand and starts to pull it down and grabs the keys. 'ha!' she says as i wrap both my arms behind her back. she looks into my eyes and smiles. i hold onto her as i start to walk towards the front door. "you win!" i stop in front of the door and look into her eyes. we both smile at each other then i put her down. 'come on.' she grabs my hand and pulls me out of the house to my car. hopefully she doesn't crash this time. but last time wasn't really her fault.

Belle's POV.

everyone left the party at my house to take it to the beach, the best place on earth. i love feeling the sand in my toes, just like the waves. and seeing all the hot guys and i get to stare at JJ. i drove JJs car here. I had to fight for his keys and well I didn't and got to drive. after that i lost him to my brother and friends. i'm just hanging around by myself staring into the night sky letting the waves hit my feet. "fancy seeing you here." i hear his voice. great. 'just leave me alone.' i say not looking at him. he walks beside me i see his feet. "look at me." 'nope!' i take a drink he snatches it out of my hand. 'what the fuck!' i say turning towards him. "told you to fucking look at me." he throws my cup. 'you're a dick!' i turn and walk away. he grabs my arm and jerks me. 'let go!' he doesn't he pulls me closer and grabs me by my throat. he squeezes it i can't breathe. "you're a pathetic little bitch. you don't get to go around and hide from me. you don't get to break up with me. that's not your choice. you listen to me and me only. nobody else! you're mine forever I don't care if you like it or not!" he lifts me up i can't feel the sand in ny toes anymore thats how i know. i grab his hand and try to make him let go but i can't.

"hey!" i hear his sweet voice but it's his pissed off tone. he walks up to us and throws derek away from me and makes me fall to the sand. he holds me in his arms sitting in the sand. jordan and asher are beating the shit out of derek. "i got you now." jj says as he holds ne close. "i'm so sorry i shouldn't have left you." i lean up and look at him. i smile. 'you came just in time.' he smiles back and kisses my forehead. "i'm in love with you. Always have been." he says against my forehead. finally he said those words i've always wanted to hear. he leans back and looks at me. i smile. 'i'm in love with you.' i put my hand on his cheek he smiles. 'i think you deserve a special present.' he smiles. "and what's that?" i lean in and make our lips connect. he kisses me back as his hand goes to my back and my face. mine on his face and arm around his neck. we pull away and smile at each other leaning our foreheads against each other. "i've been wanting to do that forever." i smile and peck his lips then pull away and smile at him. jordan, asher and everyone else watching. even derek who's face is in the sand from my brother and best friend. i don't even care who saw what all happened. i finally got to kiss my childhood crush and finds out he is in love with me.

♪ ♪ ♡♬ ♪ ♪

i'm not a big fan of All American anymore like i was months ago😅 but still a good show. and JJ is my favorite🤗

also my bad if some of these are crappy🤣i'm tryin my best to make em good.

have a lovely day or night darlings💚

♪ ♪ ♡♬ ♪ ♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 14 45
Oneshots, imagines, scenarios. Just give me a character and I'll try to write, any couple, any fandom. (As longs as I like it) If it's a Fandom I'm n...
3.2K 12 63
This book is about everything that I like. Everything I have an idea about. Tv shows, Movies and even books and I might mix them, make combinations...
78.6K 1.5K 54
(Slow Updates) Tired of not seeing your favorite girls in fanfics? I can fix that. I'll only do girls from fandoms I'm familiar with. Requests are op...
1.4K 7 30
These are Just random Imagines As different things and scenarios ( NOTHING IS REAL ) This also includes Fandoms like Marvel, Shadowhunters, Gilmore...